All Comments on 'Mage and Consort Pt. 01'

by rockchaser

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good

inthelatininthelatinover 2 years ago

great story and fantastically done! Thanks for creating and sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like both of these characters, and their very human failings. I look forward to reading more.

Wh00sherWh00sherover 2 years ago

I almost skipped reading this but thought I'd give it the benefit of the doubt.

Boy am I glad I did!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

acrasoftacrasoftover 2 years ago

This kind of reminds me of another unfinished story, I enjoyed this very much and look forward to the rest.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Very good. I'm really getting into this one. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy SHIT this drags on.

goo_neiggoo_neigover 2 years ago

I like the story.

I find it well written.

It would be nice to see it continue.

goo_neiggoo_neigover 2 years ago

The next chapter is not linked to this this one .

It is on the stories page but not here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How do you train to fuck for years, but still suck this bad? These mages need to fuck certain guys, who may or may not have magical potential of their own?, and get creampied in order to grow their powers, but they handle it in such a frigid way. They're effectively a society of magical cumsluts, but they refuse to embrace it. Probably to avoid being known as the Coven of Cumsluts. It seems counter-productive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

cool story i hope you make more like this

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Unity and Destiny is an incredible book..... (The strangness within is quite good in it's own right as well) was so shocked i couldn't find either of them published or even hosted anywhere besides on here. The world needs that series!

I'm not into yours in the same way... I'll keep reading in case the storyline, character arcs and world building gets more complex.... Right now it's a simple story and there's not much to sink are teeth into.... The two books I mentioned are world class... Especially the sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockchaser@rockchaser
Update [12/30/2019]: Life intervened, and my writing slowed to a crawl. But things are picking up again. Finishing up a few shorter stories, and I'll upload them in the next week. Larger projects proceeding apace, but not near completion: * third book in "The Strangeness Withi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES