Mage and Consort Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried wiping her torso with the towel, and finally gave up, pulling free the entire soiled sheet and using the dry bits on her body and face. Between her legs. She'd made a mistake, because it was supposed to go inside her, but there was so much of it that surely she'd gotten a fair amount anyway. She was too embarrassed to even look down there. Hastily she stuffed a cloth inside her smallclothes, then wiped her face one more time and dressed.

Was this what the Seed did, then? She supposed it was everything they said. It'd turned her barely-existing Force gestures into something that could rock her bowl, all the way across the room. Nothing so impressive, she supposed, unless you were Anya.

A servant gave her an odd look, and she knew she was a mess, but other students had looked that way yesterday, so she figured it was a sisterhood she'd finally joined.

Anya was a few minutes late, but she came in alongside Prala, who looked as though she'd run the whole way.

"You too?" Prala laughed, and Anya for once felt a genuine smile. But Prala squinted at her, too, not quite at her face. Anya scanned for open seats, finding to her dismay that only Melina and Essia were unpartnered. Gritting her teeth, she sat across from Melina.

Melina glowered at her, and Anya shrank. The other woman was effortlessly intimidating, always seeming to tower over Anya despite the fact they were of a height. It was her endless self-confidence, which unlike Essia's had been entirely earned. She'd been self-taught, and talented enough to attract a real Royal sponsor, not a backwater minor noble house like the Jeharias.

And naturally, she was beautiful, current expression notwithstanding.

"Sorry," Anya muttered. Melina shook her head, launching right into the exercise. They were supposed to push the wooden ball towards their partner, a kind of sparring that Anya always lost badly. But today she had sudden hope. Force magic was Melina's weakest subject, and Anya felt stronger than she'd ever been. Giddy, she caught up to Melina's pattern, and the battle began. Anya could feel the solidity of the ball, as though a part of her actually reached to push --

It was over soon enough, with the ball rolling into Anya's lap as always. But Melina frowned, looking more carefully at her. No doubt she'd been surprised by Anya's newfound strength. Then the frown cracked, and she suddenly burst out laughing, pointing at Anya's hair.

Anya reached reflexively, and felt it. A glob of -- oh, Skies, she'd been too hasty and had missed it. Her face burned, and Melina guffawed. Other students turned to see what was up.

"Anya had a good breakfast?" someone whispered.

"Doesn't she know that's not how it works?"

"Guess we know which hole she prefers."

"Looks like she needs practice, though --"

"Class," Lady Prentisse began, but she'd never quiet them for the whole two hours. Anya backed up her stool, and an instant later she was running out of the classroom.

#

Leo wiped his palms on his breeches. The message had reached him late last evening, to come early. "Before seven, earlier if possible," it had said. As if he had something on his schedule that might prevent it. He'd come a full half hour earlier than that, and he still fretted he might be late.

She answered when he knocked, opening the door. Wearing the same lacy night attire she had yesterday, though the rest of her looked rather less put together. The Lady looked as though she'd hardly slept, and Leo felt some pity. She hadn't meant to mess it up so badly yesterday. It was his fault in truth. That's what Lady Carwen said. It was always his fault, if anything went awry. This was his duty.

She closed the door behind him, then leaned on it as though she needed the support.

"Leo, I fear my ignorance will land us both in serious trouble. I've told myself it was natural, given my upbringing. But that's a child speaking, not an adult who has to face her future."

Leo waited for her to continue, but she seemed to expect something of him.

"I am here to serve you, however best that may be."

She stared at him a moment, frowning.

"I'm asking you to teach me. Tell me things in words, I mean. There is a library, and perhaps everything is scattered through the scrolls, but I would have to be too specific in my requests, and that would only make my standing more pathetic. I don't know who else to turn to, where it won't become gossip. You aren't ignorant, and this is something I need. Tell me how it works."

He stared at her. "How, er, what works? My Lady, what are you asking me to explain?"

She turned red. "What we're supposed to do. How it works. What I should be asking you but don't even know to ask. What -- how your body does what it does, and how I can make sure not to mess it up."

Leo's voice caught in his throat. "But that is no concern of yours, Lady. It is my role to learn how to provide you with Seed, and I promise I will devote every --"

"I know that, you obstinate lunk! Will you be quiet and stop hiding behind your formality? Just let me try to ask you questions, and answer honestly, as though I'm a foolish girl. Can you do that, Leo?"

Leo was startled by her sudden change in tone, but it was the sort he was well used to from Lady Carwen. In a way, the burst of frustration was reassuring, the kind of thing a Consort should expect from a Lady.

"I will try my best, Lady Tur. Please, go ahead and ask."

She shook her head and moved to sit on the bed. He followed, stopping at a courteous distance. Clearly she was not expecting him to provide her with Seed, not for a while. He hoped the full dose of herb would last.

Lady Tur looked up at him. "What's it supposed to be like? When you did it properly with the ones who trained you, how did you give them Seed? Am I just missing something about the whole process?"

Leo blinked. "I -- do not think you are missing anything vital. Our joining yesterday would have -- pardon, it proceeded quite effectively, but I have not learned properly --"

"It was my fault," Lady Tur said, rubbing her eyes. "Obviously you can't come out and say that, but I screwed something up. I should have stayed still, and let you -- your Seed, I mean." She shook her head. "I can't even ask this properly. Should I stay as still as possible?"

He slowly shook his head. "It is my Lady's choice. I can adapt."

"But I didn't realize it was so fussy."

He could tell her the truth, that it was mostly because he hadn't been fully inside her. But wouldn't that make her more nervous next time?

"Is it always such a mess?"

He hesitated. "I was -- unprepared for the strength. It was my error."

"The strength," she said, turning more red. "You mean, the volume?"

Leo nodded hesitantly, then took a gamble. "Lady, in truth that was more Seed, and more powerful Seed, than I have ever emitted. I believe it a good omen."

It wasn't a lie. It would all have carried Seed, if she had just -- Leo tried to quell the frustration.

She looked at him sharply. "You truly were surprised, then," she said slowly. "You weren't just trying to make me feel better."

He didn't know what reply to give, and she didn't seem to expect one.

"All right, then. This is progress. So, next time I'll stay still, and you do what you can to keep it inside. That's what's necessary, isn't it? Inside my, uh, sex?"

He nodded, then plunged ahead, because he suspected she wouldn't ask. "It is better as deep as I can inject it. And some Ladies find there are other more potent locations. In the second hole, or the mouth."

Leo hadn't thought it was possible for her to look more embarrassed.

"The mouth," she said. "That's what they meant. They thought -- oh, Skies, but how could I even manage that? You're so --"

"It is not necessary to try unless my Lady wishes," he said quickly. "I believe the first way we tried will be very successful, with some practice. But if you are ever curious, you need only ask."

"And you've done it all those ways, with the Ladies who trained you."

He nodded slowly. "But there was only one Lady, for that training. I -- others received more diverse training, but I am ashamed to say I was not considered a high prospect."

She looked at him directly, and he had difficulty meeting her eyes.

"Perhaps they underestimated you," she said. "In any case I am fully satisfied with your training. She must have been good at it."

He nodded politely, because he wasn't a fool.

"But you haven't done this with anyone else," she said.

He flushed. "No. It is to be expected that I will make errors, as Lady -- I understand each Lady can be quite different. You have already shown me great patience, and I --"

"Skies, Leo, you can skip that part. I don't need to be flattered. Anyway, I've taken us off-topic. What is it you need from me? I understand there are dances, I mean, I have heard that in some city taverns --"

She must have seen the look of horror on his face.

"Lady, please do not think of such things. My duty is to provide you with Seed, nothing more. I have been trained to do that without any -- assistance, save the herbs when necessary. It is not appropriate for you to -- apologies. I only mean, you are the one with the rare talent. It would waste your time to learn such things, when you could be advancing your skills. And it would not help."

Lady Tur shook her head. "I don't understand that. You are a man, aren't you? Wouldn't it make everything easier if I learned your -- whatever makes your Seed stronger?"

Leo shook his head vehemently. "Apologies, Lady, but I believe you misunderstand. In this, I am a Consort, not a man. Please, do not think of me that way. The Seed is drawn naturally to your intrinsic strength, but it is not something you can influence. Do not mistake it for a man's ordinary -- emissions."

Lady Tur stared at him. "I truly have misunderstood, then. When you are not with me, or another one with talent, are you an -- ordinary man?"

Leo nodded slowly. "But I am not permitted. The Seed is carried on these same emissions. All must be reserved for you."

"But then, if it's the same emissions, why should the same techniques I have heard women use on ordinary men not help?"

"Lady, it is simply different with you. It is the Seed, after all."

The Lady shook her head. "How does it know? Is there a distance involved? If I were in the next room, and a woman without talent here, would --"

Leo winced. "Please, Lady, do not ask me to envision such scenarios. All I know is that it requires the direct joining, in whichever form."

She sighed. "My nervousness has me fleeing to intellectual questions. You're telling me ever so politely to be practical. And so I must, if we are to make any progress. Very well, then, let us follow as we did yesterday. You said we just needed practice."

Lady Tur pulled her nightwear off and hopped back on the bed, closing her eyes tight.

#

Anya's stomach churned, as bad as yesterday. Maybe worse. She'd been nervously excited yesterday, teasing herself as best she could with her fingers. This morning it hadn't worked so well, and she'd been up a long time pacing before Leo even came in.

Her mind was wandering. Leo hadn't come to touch her yet. Cautiously she opened her eyes, only to see him trying to pop something in his mouth without her knowing. She closed them quickly. Clearly the young man wanted so badly to succeed at his duty. She would've asked about the herbs, but he clearly was embarrassed to need them.

Still he didn't touch her. Finally she opened her eyes again. Leo was simply standing there, looking at her miserably.

"Lady," he said.

Anya had an idea what the problem was. She didn't feel ready, either. Would that make him feel better?

"I need some help, I think," she said. "Like yesterday. But I might need more this time. Would you...?"

He looked terribly relieved, and she knew she'd handled it right. He could focus on something else, something he was good at.

His tongue touched her and she grabbed the covers, because it was just as exquisite as yesterday, and even more ticklish. She didn't know how to tell him. It was like nothing she'd felt before, and if she could just relax and enjoy it --

She cracked open her eyes, peering down. Her curly dense hairs brushed against his bobbing forehead. He was truly using his tongue, in her most private spot -- she'd fantasized vaguely about such things, based on overheard nuggets of gossip. The idea was unbelievably titillating, but something was wrong with her. Her hand cramped, and she tried to stop grasping at the covers.

He sensed the motion and looked up, catching her gaze with his deep brown eyes. He hastily looked back down, redoubling his efforts. At least he'd gotten her pretty wet, though she didn't know how much was her doing.

"You're good at this," she murmured, hoping to boost his confidence. "I think I'm ready."

He licked her a few more times, and she almost could feel something. Closer to what she sometimes felt on her own, under the sheets, when she'd found the rhythm of her fingers --

"Wait," she said. "Your fingers. That would prepare me better, wouldn't it?"

He rocked back on his knees, looking at her with an inscrutable expression.

"Yes, it might, Lady," he said. "Would you -- is there anything else that would aid you?"

She had no idea. Sometimes she turned on her stomach, pressing against the sheets, but that wouldn't work for the joining. But there was something, if she could stand it. Maybe it was just curiosity. Maybe it was something more, the sort of thing he might not like. But she could phrase it right --

"I'd like to touch it," she said. "Your - manhood. I want to see if I can feel the Seed."

"Lady," he said nervously. "I am not sure --"

"If it's too uncomfortable, just tell me," she said. "But I think this would help me. That, and your fingers."

He nodded weakly, and she sat up. His eyes dropped right to her breasts for a minute, and she realized he'd done that a lot, just brief little looks. Men liked women's breasts, after all, and whatever he claimed, Leo was a man. So she shifted forward, bringing them nearer so he couldn't help but look.

Swallowing, Leo undid his breeches and stepped out, simultaneously bringing his fingers to her sex.

"Oh," she hiccuped, because rough as it was, this was a more familiar sensation. Not even as good as using her left hand, but different. And his fingers were so big --

She looked down, and blinked in confusion. It didn't look quite as she remembered. Tilted to the side like a drunkard, and not as intimidating. Gently she touched the tip, and he gasped.

Maybe that was like her button, too sensitive unless she was near a climax. Cautiously she reached lower, gripping the meaty shaft gently. She thought of the way Essia had grabbed her Consort, and let go.

"It is all right, Lady," he said, sounding strained. "I -- I think my Seed reaches for you."

She didn't feel anything like that, but Anya could believe it. His manhood had started to twitch, as though it knew her talents were near. It gave her a selfish thrill, to know she was powerful enough to do that for a Consort. Leo began to probe her with one finger even as he used the others along her slit. Not so different from how she did it, and rather pleasurable. Had his Lady taught him this? Surely she must have.

Anya brushed her fingers through his curly hairs at the base, touching lower, the heavy sacks that contained his Seed. His manhood jerked, and he jabbed her slightly with his finger.

"Perhaps --" he said weakly. "Perhaps it is time, if you are ready?"

She nodded, because she did feel ready. He'd put his fingers inside, and anyway his manhood wasn't as large as her exaggerated memories --

But her eyes had fooled her again. It seemed swollen, larger than just a minute ago. Confused, fascinated, she curled her fingers around it one more time.

"No, Lady --" he cried, grabbing her hand and roughly pulling it away.

She felt a strange flash of heat, and suddenly his manhood exploded, thick ropy white liquid, splashing onto her breasts --

She'd fouled it up again. In a panic, hardly thinking, she grabbed his manhood and pulled it towards her sex. She was too clumsy, but Leo knew what she was trying, and with a tremendous groan he pushed against her entrance.

Anya felt the wet warmth, and it smoldered inside her. Leo pressed against her, seeming to find the path forward, and then he was inside her, like the other day. She could barely feel anything down there except the heat, like her hairs were on fire. She couldn't look, so she found Leo's eyes only to see him staring at -- her breasts. It was strangely thrilling. She found his hand, held it tight, and he seemed to recall himself, eyes shying away from her and shortly pulling away completely. She hardly felt him leave her body.

Belatedly, she grabbed the small towel she'd kept ready, and lay back, towel held between her legs.

"My Lady," he finally rasped. Poor Leo looked miserable, which didn't seem fair, because Anya felt great, nearly ebullient. Her body tingled, and the strange alien warmth was back, but she'd expected it this time. Her stomach rumbled uncomfortably, but she could get used to this.

She closed her eyes, hesitantly performing the gesture of Force, and it was sloppy. But it hardly seemed to matter.

There was a scraping, and a sudden smash.

She stared at her bowl, in shards on the floor. Leo was staring, too.

"I did it," she whispered, hardly able to believe.

"My -- my Seed is within you?"

He looked so awfully unhappy, which wasn't fair. "Yes, Leo, I think I got more of it this time. I'm so sorry for fouling it again. We'll make it work, won't we? This is going to work out?"

Leo nodded, looking relieved. "Yes, I hope I may serve you acceptably. If my Lady doesn't mind --"

He made to leave, but she still had a half hour, and questions were bubbling up in her mind.

"No, please stay, Leo. Consort."

He stared at her, eyes opening wide, and the reaction told her she'd been an idiot not to use his title from the start. It was what he wanted most, wasn't it? Leo kept telling her that. It was her own problem to get used to it, to stop expecting -- whatever it was she expected.

He stood shifting from foot to foot, and she realized he was a mess too, as much as she was. The Seed, or rather whatever it transformed back into -- it was dripping off of him. Nervously, she pulled her towel away and offered it to him.

"Lady --" he said nervously.

"It's not Seed anymore, is it?" she asked. "Now it's just a bit of a mess, right? I'm not going to send you off without letting you clean up."

Slowly he reached out, then turned away to clean, as though embarrassed to have her see. The reaction surprised her given what they'd just done.

"You wanted to just leave, didn't you? Is that how it works with a Consort? Am I being terribly rude to have you stay?"

Leo shook his head but didn't answer immediately. Eventually he spoke, but didn't turn.

"It is not unusual," he said slowly. "Not unusual, for a more competent Consort..."

She waited, but he didn't continue.

"Oh, Consort, spit it out. You're obviously competent, just nervous like me. What is it you think you should be able to do? And could you turn to talk to me? You don't need to be embarrassed. I'm naked too, aren't I?"

Slowly Leo turned, holding the towel almost comically in front of his crotch. Anya didn't understand him at all.

"It is common, when possible -- to couple again. To ensure you have captured all the Seed a Consort can produce."

"Oh," she said, flushing. "But Leo, I don't think we can. I have class soon, and need to properly clean myself --"

"It would make no difference," he said dejectedly, looking off to the side. "I cannot perform my duty at the moment."