Mage and Consort Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I messed it up again, didn't I," she said. "I didn't let you get enough inside me. That's what the problem is."

He looked pained. "The premature release was my mistake, Lady. In any case, it is a more basic problem. I was seldom capable of performing such with Lady Car -- with my mentor."

Anya blinked. "Lady Carwen? That hag who yelled at me for not finishing my potatoes and then ate them right off my plate?"

Leo made a small noise, and to her shock he seemed almost to crack a smile. Maybe she imagined it.

"Perhaps," he said, voice strained. "I know little of the Ladies aside from my instructors. I should not have let her name slip. If my Lady --"

"Oh, of course I won't talk to her, or let anyone realize I know. I'm sorry, Leo, I keep stumbling across taboos I didn't know about. Maybe --"

Her thoughts were interrupted. Leo had allowed the towel to move slightly, and she could see behind it --

"Leo, what happened to your manhood?"

Shocked, he shifted to hide himself. But she'd seen it: hanging sideways, limp and nowhere near the size it had been. Things that had never made sense snapped clear.

"Leo," she said softly. "Consort. I didn't realize -- this is normal, isn't it? Your manhood is not always so stiff, or -- large. It waxes and wanes. That's why I haven't seen more --" Anya didn't finish the thought, because she wasn't going to admit her occasional glances at men's crotches.

He nodded slowly. "Lady, it had not occurred to me that you didn't know. All men are like this. But it is shameful for a Consort's Lady to see him in this state."

"Why? What's shameful? It's normal, right? Should I be ashamed that it's hard for me to be ready for you? That is what it signifies, am I correct? If you are full-sized, it means you're ready to -- to give me Seed?"

He hesitated. "Yes, Lady, it is required."

"And the herb is sometimes necessary."

Again he hesitated. "Yes, for some of us."

Anya nodded. She was starting to get the hang of this.

"Thank you, Consort Leo. May I see you tonight?"

He looked surprised, and -- pleased?

"Yes, of course, Lady. I will see you."

#

Leo kept turning to look elsewhere, but then his eyes would return. She had such beautiful breasts, this Lady. Surely it was harmless, like his fantasies about Lady Charlotte.

"Oh, Skies," she groaned, looking down tentatively. "I had no idea -- surely you're all the way in now?"

"Nearly," he said, wiping sweat from his brow. "If my Lady permits, I can move in and out. Slowly, of course."

She nodded, pressed her lips together firmly. Leo felt like an idiot having to describe coupling in these terms, but he'd promised himself not to underestimate her ignorance. The Lady had warned him, after all.

Ignorant she was, but not stupid. She was learning, and full of so many questions. And it wasn't just a lack of cruelty. Leo was starting to believe she might truly be a kind Lady, like Lady Charlotte. He hadn't ever hoped of being so lucky.

He watched her breasts move in lazy jiggling circles with his slow motions. Beads of sweat pooled between them, her skin sweating nearly as readily as his. Lady Carwen's skin had always seemed cool and dry. Like a lizard.

"Are you near?" she said, sounding strained. And Leo realized he'd been daydreaming, taking too much pleasure in the odd slow circles, the rhythmic pulses of her sex gripping his shaft. Whatever else, she was so much more comfortable than Lady Carwen. More than comfortable. It troubled him she'd taken hold of his hand again, and he hadn't noticed. He should have foregone the herb. This disconnection, the strange meandering thoughts -- at least he was performing adequately.

"Yes, Lady," he said, looking up and then hastily away when she met his eyes. "Perhaps, if you simply close your eyes --"

Lady Anya nodded, trusting him, and it made him guilty. Because as soon as she did, he stared at her breasts. If she were just a woman, he could bend over and fasten his mouth on one delectable nipple. If she were just a woman, he could relax.

But she had talent, and she was obviously stronger than she claimed. Stronger than Lady Carwen. Anya would hone her abilities with him, and then she would be assigned a more experienced Consort as befitted her talents. It was the natural progression, for a Lady who might become a true Mage.

She felt tighter than ever, and Leo realized she wasn't slippery enough. But she'd insisted they do it right tonight, quickly and straightforwardly. He was the one who'd slowed them down. And now he felt her reaching, something within her grasping for his Seed, and the fire rose. This time he was in control of it, stoking its blaze, honing it as Lady Carwen had told him, back when she thought he was worth teaching.

Leo could slow now, preserving the Lady from small hurts she might regret.

His breathing had slowed, and it was as if time itself lagged. Even the sounds of their bodies were muted as he drew himself back and then pushed, the final plunge. Leo inhaled, breathing deeper than possible, taking the world's air inside him. His cock finally settled fully inside her, and then he exploded.

Time snapped back like a bent green branch, light and sound and heat fountaining out of him. He'd never felt anything like it, and he gasped, trying not to collapse on the Lady. She had cried out at the first, but now she was still, gripping his hand and trembling as her body reached to take what he could give. He made the small circular motions that Lady Carwen had told him could milk the most of his Seed, and the sensations swelled beyond anything he'd ever felt.

Finally it was over, and he almost couldn't bear to exit her. Lady Carwen had told him this was acceptable, for a few moments, to help the Seed stay within her. And so he watched her heaving breasts, the glistening of sweat over her whole body, and slowly realized he'd never seen such a beautiful woman in his life.

She opened her eyes, and they were faintly glowing.

The reality slapped Leo. Lady Anya would be a Mage, and he was a Journeyman Consort of little ability. Hastily he withdrew, gently placing her towel between her legs and availing himself of the one she'd provided.

A kind Mage, but far beyond his station. He couldn't afford to think about her the way he'd started to.

A gentle breeze whispered around them, and he ventured a look at the Lady, who seemed astonished by this modest display of talent. Maybe she truly hadn't found her talents properly. From what he understood, even strong Mages seldom came into their full strength before their middle age, and if he could hasten it for this kind woman, that was an appropriate gift from a Consort. A minor but vital service. Quietly, Leo could be proud of that.

"If you require, I may be able to provide service again tonight," he said, feeling bold. "Late tonight, I must add."

She shook her head, looking dazed. The glow had left her eyes, or else maybe it'd never been there. Maybe he'd imagined it, because he'd hoped so much.

"I..." she said weakly. "I believe I may need to take a break. Just for a day, perhaps. It may have been too much for me. Morning after next, early again?"

"Of course, Lady," Leo said, feeling a guilty relief. Truthfully he hadn't been sure if even tomorrow morning he'd be ready again. This would give him a day off of the herb, so he could rely more on its potency.

He bowed, allowing himself one more look at her body splayed with beautiful awkwardness on the covers.

As he walked back to his quarters, Leo reminded himself that though he was the bottom of the barrel, he was still a Journeyman. He was capable, and one day he might be chosen by a Lady, to settle onto an estate somewhere. No one with great talent, but if he was lucky, someone easy. Someone he might grow old with, in the way of the most trusted Consorts. Always at her side, and reliable to the end. That was how her family would remember him.

#

Narrowing her eyes, Anya stared at the ball. Melina had sat down across from her, no doubt choosing an easy ego boost after another day of Essia's taunts. Anya almost felt bad for her.

"Ready yet?" Melina said.

Even her voice was lovely, if you ignored the tone. Anya decided she didn't feel bad for Melina at all. Maybe Anya wouldn't be a pushover today. She was still brimming with the disquieting power, though nothing like that first instant last night, when it'd exploded in all directions like --

The ball shot towards her, and she instinctively pushed back, before her hands were even in position. To her surprise, the ball slowed, and as she wove the patterns desperately, she felt something she'd never felt before.

Strength.

Smiling, she pushed, and pushed, and she watched in astonishment as the ball halted and rolled, slowly but surely back towards Melina.

Something hard hit her shin, and she yelped. The ball shot back into her lap.

"Hey!" she blurted, half rising from her chair, but Melina just smiled lazily, as if egging her on to yell about how her partner had cheated.

There was no point. A few of her classmates chuckled, and Anya settled unhappily into her seat. The power she'd felt inside her was more like curdled milk now, roiling and unpleasant.

She lost the next four rounds, and Melina didn't even have to kick her.

#

The messenger had been very specific, and assured Leo that his Journeyman status overruled any previous instructions about which parts of the complex were off limits. After all, the Lady's rooms had been off limits in the past. If she wanted to try it in this disused storage area, that was her choice. Lady Carwen had told him to humor all of his Lady's whims, because the stranger requests could be giving voice to a Lady's powerful intuition about the pathways of her talents.

So he waited in the dark, nervously wishing he'd held out on taking the herb. But her unexpected summons had made him worry about his performance.

The door opened, and he turned eagerly, only to be blinded by the lantern. He blinked, and when his vision returned, he saw a completely unexpected woman. Lady, he corrected himself. She was the one who'd stood up at Match Day, expecting to pick second. She would have great talent and the status that went with it.

"My Lady," he stammered, taking a step back.

She closed the door, set down the lantern, and walked confidently up to him, looking him over.

"Your name, boy?"

He cringed, terrified of this woman who'd singled him out for some reason.

"You stupid?"

"Leo Oakborn," he managed. "My Lady, you have caught me unexpectedly. Do you come at Lady Tur's request?"

She barked a humorless laugh. "Not at all, and no doubt you're wondering why I'm here. Or perhaps you're not wondering at all, because you knew this was coming?"

He shook his head slowly, baffled. Was this about Lady Tur? Some politics he didn't understand? But suddenly he did understand.

Lady Carwen's voice came back to him, bored and unsatisfied. "A Consort may find himself contested between two Ladies of power. This is never a good position, of course, but his duty is always clear. There is but one Lady he is a Consort to. It is his responsibility to find a path and shield his Lady from whatever weakness may have let another woman attempt to take him."

"If my Lady pleases," he said carefully. "I have duties, as a Consort. If there is some business I am capable to help you with, I would be delighted to serve, but I am not capable of any tasks that may interfere with my duties as a Consort. Even as a Journeyman Consort."

She clapped her hands together slowly. "Oh, well said, Leo. Not a hint of disrespect to me, nor the slightest whiff of contempt for the incompetent girl you've been assigned to. What game is old Lady Carwen playing, I wonder?"

He watched her, trying to hide his unease. None of this made sense.

She stepped closer, and he moved back gracefully, his dance training overriding any conscious fear. But then he bumped into a pile of crates, nearly losing his balance, and she kept advancing, her figure blotting out the lantern light and looming over him.

"Lady," he said weakly.

"Nothing," she murmured, to herself more than him. "I feel nothing."

But he felt something within him. This Lady was powerful, and his Seed was responding, albeit sluggishly. He was dizzy, and realized the herbs were beginning to weaken.

"Listen carefully," she said. Her voice was warm on his face. A beautiful voice. "Your Lady is rather stupid, but I don't think you are. Not at all. You must understand something of how this game is played."

She moved slightly, and something lurched in his groin. Suddenly it was pitch dark, and her hand touched his face. An instant later the lantern blazed bright, and then to his terror a flame appeared on his left, from the pile of crates. It vanished as quickly, leaving his manhood quivering.

"Your Seed felt that, didn't it?"

Leo was frozen, back pressed uncomfortably against the edge of a crate.

"I am your path to comfort and power. As my star rises, so will yours. Now, give me your Seed."

"Lady," he said, terror rising. "I cannot."

"You will," she said. "You will, because I am giving you an easy path. It suits me to have you remain unnoticed, paired with a Lady of no particular strength. You need simply perform your duty periodically with me. The alternative to this path will leave your Lady ruined and result in your expulsion for a time. And it will mean my displeasure, when you stand before me afterwards. My displeasure can be a terrible thing of its own."

She touched his shirt, his finest shirt, and the spot immediately crackled into flame. He yelped, and then it was out.

The lesser evil, he told himself. This woman was a terror, and he had no doubt she could ruin his Lady. He hated that thought, he realized. And this would buy them time.

Because whatever this fell Lady's strength, it was surely being aided by a far more potent Seed than his own. Lady Tur was underestimated by all, it seemed. If she found her strength, she could fend off this threat. He could shield her from this, as Lady Carwen insisted was his duty.

"How may I best serve you, Lady?"

She laughed. "Oh, not stupid at all. Go ahead and undress. I am impatient, so you may use my mouth."

He blinked at the odd phrasing, but her meaning was obvious. He quickly undid his breeches, thanking the Skies that his manhood was reasonably firm. It was her magic that had done it. Far more powerful than Lady Carwen's. More powerful than any he'd been close to.

The thought felt traitorous. Lady Tur was clearly ignorant of so much -- Leo had already guessed she must be new to training. She would catch up.

"Are you ready, Lady?"

She gave her answer by dropping to her knees. Gritting his teeth, Leo took hold of his manhood and began to stroke. It went against all his instincts, but he needed to perform for this Lady. His Seed felt sluggish despite the firmness under his hand.

On the third stroke, her lips found his tip, and then her hand somewhat forcefully pulled his away.

"Lady," he began, but then she simply swallowed him.

Leo gasped, trying not to move, because he surely was partway into her throat. Perfectly positioned, but Lady Carwen had warned him that it was uncomfortable, and many Ladies would not be able to manage it. And Leo wasn't quite ready yet.

Her nose pressed against his groin and tickled his hairs, and then her tongue began to press against him. One hand scraped the underside of his balls, and suddenly he was hurtling over the edge.

"Lady, my Seed --"

He blasted right into her throat, and his entire body tingled. But he felt only the faintest whiff of Seed. The emission was respectable, but nothing like his experience with Lady Tur. When it had mattered most, his Seed had failed to rise to the Lady's call. He hoped what he'd provided was enough.

When it was clear he was finished, the Lady withdrew quickly, her teeth bumping him unpleasantly. She coughed a few times, then breathed carefully.

"Did she drain you completely?"

The question shocked him with its rudeness, and it stung his ego badly. But suddenly Leo realized this was an opportunity. For once his failure might serve a greater purpose, by making this Lady lose interest in him.

"Lady," he said carefully. "I -- fear you may have expectations I cannot meet. Was this not sufficient Seed? Sometimes I have a little more, under the right circumstances. If my Lady is willing to wait, ah, perhaps two more hours --"

"Skies above," she spat. "I refuse to believe you're as useless as Tomas. You're playing some game with me. You and Lady Carwen."

"Lady," he said again. "I have no idea what you refer to. I am proud to be a Journeyman, and I will continue to work my skills to the utmost of my ability. But I cannot claim the greatest innate gifts, much as I wish."

She stood, blocking the light again, and he shrank back. She was not really a large woman. Smaller than Lady Tur, truly.

The slap caught him entirely by surprise, and he fell awkwardly against the piled crates.

"You're too polite," she said. "It borders on insolence. Now why don't you have a long think about how you might satisfy me more properly next time. For your Lady's sake."

#

"My Lady."

Anya smiled nervously at Leo, then looked more closely. He looked terrible, as if he'd barely slept. And there was a faint bruise on his cheek, though he'd clearly tried to cover it with powder.

"Leo, are you feeling all right?"

He nodded gravely. "I am ready to serve you, Lady."

"I was honestly asking, Leo. There's no rush, if you want to wait some more."

Leo looked horrified. "No, Lady, there is no need. I am ready to serve, and that is all you need to know of me."

Anya stared at him. He definitely wasn't all right. She had no idea what it was like among the Consorts. Did they get bullied too? Probably.

"You can best serve me by sitting in my chair and talking for a while," Anya said. "My mind is disarrayed and your presence comforts me. It takes great concentration to use my talents."

Leo nodded slowly, seeming to accept this. But after sitting, he stayed silent.

"How do you spend your day, Leo?"

He blinked. "I meditate, and I train in the yard with the others. I still have a few classes to finish, but they are optional. My time is completely at your command, Lady."

Anya bit her lip. Could she protect him somehow? "You mean, I could just tell you to stay here with me? All the time? Except my classes."

Leo frowned. "It would be improper," he said finally. "I cannot fulfill my duties with you for an entire day."

Anya shook her head. "You're fulfilling your duty right now, aren't you? I feel better already. But don't Consorts, I mean, don't they live with their Ladies? How could it be improper?"

Leo nodded, adopting the neutral tone that told Anya she'd once again betrayed her utter ignorance. "Lady, it is proper for a Consort to live on the estate with his Lady. Sometimes there are even adjoining rooms, so that she may call upon him immediately without intermediary. This is common in the castle, I believe, as the Mages must occasionally wield their talents with but a moment's notice."

Anya vaguely knew about this, but she'd never thought about what it entailed. Did they do it right out in the open, to take advantage of the highest potency? Did more than one Mage do that at once, in sight of each other? Her face flushed and she tried not to think about that.

"So I could request a room for you nearer by," she said slowly. "That would be proper."

Conflicting emotions passed over Leo's face, and then he shrugged. "It would not be improper. I believe one or two of the other Consorts have such an arrangement."

Anya shook her head, annoyed. "You should have told me. There's so much I don't know. Leo, you should know that I've been here barely a year. And before that I was raised entirely among women, which I hope partly explains my ridiculous inexperience. Leo, please, don't hesitate to tell me things I might not know to ask."