Mage and Consort Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again that grave nod. Anya was starting to hate it.

"Is there anything I can do for you, Leo? Something to make your life easier, or at least help you with -- producing your Seed for me? It would set my mind at ease."

Leo looked nervous. "Lady, you can learn your talent. Seeing it blossom is all the reward I could ever need."

Anya stared at him, and he didn't meet her eyes. That sounded -- it sounded almost romantic, whatever Leo and everyone else said a Consort was supposed to be. But it made sense.

"All right, then," she said. "Let's begin. Is there something I should maybe be trying, something I haven't done before?"

Leo paused a careful moment. "Lady, the more clear you can be about your state of readiness, the easier my duty is. I fear I may have hurt you slightly, not realizing that we needed to change approaches."

Anya blinked. "You mean, have you use your tongue on me."

Leo nodded. "Yes, but that is merely one technique. There are oils that ease the process, if all else fails. But I understand that sometimes it is easiest if my Lady simply takes some time to ready herself."

Anya stared at him. Surely he wasn't talking about what he seemed to be. But that was pretty much the euphemism she'd used, and had been hoping he'd forgotten. Or maybe she'd misunderstood.

"What, exactly, are you referring to? Remember how ignorant I am."

Leo stared at her, looking briefly astonished. It was gone in an instant.

"Lady, it is ordinary for women to give themselves pleasure. Usually with their fingers on their sex, sometimes inserting one or more fingers, or instead using an appropriate object. Or they may touch their rear --"

"All right, Leo, you don't need to explain everything. I know what you refer to, but -- are you really saying I should do that, with you here?"

Leo swallowed. "It is not improper. Or my Lady may ask me to leave for a while, or to help her as she wishes. But these are only options. If she prefers I do my duty directly, I will not hesitate."

"No, I guess you won't," Anya said, feeling dazed. She truly hadn't understood the scope of his training. And it seemed the notions that embarrassed her were entirely different from those that embarrassed Leo. "I don't think I could do that right now. But I do think you could use your mouth on me. Only --" she hesitated. "The way you were doing it tickled, and then sometimes it was too much."

Leo nodded seriously. "I humbly apologize. Every Lady is different, and you are new to me, but I should have guessed. Please, don't hesitate to tell me these things. They allow me to better do my duty."

Anya sighed. Of course he'd taken it as criticism. But wasn't it better that he knew? He'd said as much. She wished she could do something for him. And then she remembered the way he kept looking at her breasts.

"Leo," she said, trying to sound nervous. Well, she was nervous. "I think you should do something with my -- bosom. Men use their tongues, don't they? I have heard."

He nodded, betraying nothing.

"All right, then," she said, standing and removing her shift. It was easier every time. "Maybe you could start there, and, uh, work down? When I tell you."

He nodded again, and Anya sat back down, wringing her hands nervously. Before she could figure out how to arrange herself, he'd kneeled in front of her, one hand lightly on her back, and he touched one nipple oh-so-lightly with his lips.

"Skies," she gasped, because she hadn't really expected to like it so much. He seemed encouraged, and began making small circles around her nipple. His care was exquisite, as though her nipple was the most valuable thing in the whole world. Anya's mouth fell open, because this one touch was electrifying her body more than anything he'd done before.

"Keep doing this," she whispered. "Leo, keep doing this. You can use your hands, too, if that helps."

She didn't even have the vocabulary for this, but it didn't matter. Leo's fingertips found her other breast, playing a perfect counterpoint. Both of her nipples stuck out like tiny pebbles, not quite equal. Anya had always been embarrassed about that asymmetry, and Leo was treating them like gemstones.

She shifted slightly, realizing her sex was getting wet without her even touching it. Leo felt like he was burning up, his cheeks and arms radiating heat like hot iron. And she suddenly wanted more of his body.

"Take off all your clothes," she said, and it came out more like a command than she'd meant. "But then keep doing this."

Leo stood up instantly, as graceful as could be, and undressed himself faster than she'd known possible. Clearly his clothes were designed for this. She gaped at his massive rod, swinging at eye level for a moment, and then his mouth was at her nipple again. The other nipple. He'd switched perfectly.

He was so strong. Wiry muscles stretched across his shoulders and back, and his upper arm -- she touched it, and he jerked slightly, but continued what he was doing.

His body was close against her, and yet he somehow kept a space. That meant something, she was starting to understand. She wasn't sure she liked it, but it was what he wanted.

A finger touched her sex, and she squeaked. It drew away immediately.

"No, please do that," she said. "Please, just keep away from -- from the, you know, most sensitive --" she floundered.

But he nodded, even as he licked and -- bit her nipple. She gasped again, and unthinkingly put her hand behind his head, pulling his face against her. He didn't resist, and she didn't let go. Her fingers played through his lightly oiled hair. It was beautiful hair.

Her sex was quivering, with a familiar thrill, and she suddenly realized he might do that for her, this secret ecstasy that she wasn't even sure was appropriate with a Consort, or a husband for all she knew. And though he kept that space, she felt his body as well. As though his Seed reached out for her talent. But she wasn't ready for that. All she wanted was for his fingers to keep doing what they did, to keep --

"Lady?" he asked, and she mourned the removal of his lips.

"Please, keep going," she whispered. "I'm almost ready, Leo. I can feel your Seed. I want it, but not just yet."

She felt so guilty, but she couldn't bear for him to stop what he was doing. Her muscles were shaking, and that might mean this would be a big one, like she hadn't had in weeks. Oh, Skies.

"Leo," she muttered. "Oh, Leo, I'm --"

Her body exploded, spasming against his probing finger, mashing his face into her bosom. She breathed deeper and deeper, and there wasn't enough air in the room for what she felt. She wanted all of him, and she should have taken his Seed, but this was the best climax she could remember, better than any since she'd left home. It went on and on, and Leo kept touching her gently, until she finally pushed him away softly, pulling at his arm. Leo got the hint and stood up.

"Now, Leo," she said. His manhood was immense, swollen, and she wasn't scared. She looked up for once he looked kind of dazed. "Leo, now. I need your Seed so badly."

It was true. Even as the last echoes rippled through her body, she felt the gnawing hunger that remained. He positioned himself, and she opened her legs wider, willing herself to open for him. At the last minute she looked, and the scale seemed off. The length of it, how could she possibly --

He sighed softly, pushed, and was inside. Anya's mouth dropped open, and she watched it disappear into her, filling her channel and stretching her so deliciously that she began to squeeze without intending.

"Lady?" he ventured.

"It's good," she said. "So good."

An immensity was building between them, like the prelude to a thunderstorm, or worse. She breathed deeply, knowing she needed to focus despite it all, so that she didn't let loose like the other night, flinging energy everywhere without control.

"Ready, Lady?" he asked hoarsely, and she was so ready that she grabbed his hips, trying to drive him deeper --

Her mind rode this explosion as much as her body. Dimly she heard his deep grunts, the impossible heat leaving him and entering deep inside her. She imagined herself a vessel. A silo, like at the farm. He was filling her at a reckless pace, but her walls would hold it in. He was full of power, but she had her own power, guttering hesitantly to life. She was a woman reborn, something different from the farmgirl she'd always thought herself to be. Even now, up until this moment.

He held himself still inside her, and she grabbed his hand. Their eyes locked for an instant, and she had no idea what he saw in her now.

Anya raised her hand, every gesture precise, all perfect control, and willed her power into existence.

Her heavy wooden chair flew across the room and smashed itself to tinder on the wall by the window.

It surprised them both so much that Leo fell out of her. She lay still a moment, staring, heart pounding. It was impossible. But the evidence was there. A shard of wood remained embedded in the plaster.

Slowly she raised herself to look at Leo, who seemed to have recovered. He bowed perfectly, then came upright again, his engorged manhood mesmerizing her.

"My Lady," he said, voice shaking slightly. "I believe I can be of more service, if you desire."

She stared at him, slowly shaking her head. "Not today, Leo. Thank you so much."

"It is my duty," he said.

She stared at the wreckage. "I can't believe it. This must be some kind of fluke."

"No," Leo said, voice cracking. "No, Lady. You are a Mage."