Mage and Consort Pt. 04

Story Info
A desperate struggle for freedom from the bonds of service.
25.1k words
4.89
1.6k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 10/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A murmur of women's voices tugged at Leo's attention. He blinked, trying to sit up, but the motion triggered a wave of dizziness.

"Ah, the Journeyman awakes," said one. There was an unkind laugh from somewhere to his left. Leo rubbed his eyes, waiting for the world to stop spinning. When his vision cleared, he saw three women, two in Mage robes.

And he was completely naked.

Swallowing, Leo stood up carefully, executing his best bow. He was in a small chamber, with a single modest bed and little else.

"Lady Mages," he enunciated. His tongue felt thick. "I fear I have lost some memories. Is my Lady nearby?"

The laugh came again, from a brown-haired woman around forty, not dressed as a Mage.

"Which one?" she asked. "Your new Lady, or the weak one you left behind?"

Leo's heart surged. Had Lady Tur had escaped after all? He needed to play along.

"Lady Karlov left me little choice in the matter," he said cautiously. "I -- am I free of her then?"

Brown-haired woman laughed once more. "In a manner of speaking," she said. "Evelyn, is he truly potent as the Third suspects?"

A thin-faced woman fixed her stare on him. Leo could feel her coiled power, and that of the other, shorter Mage. His Seed stirred, and he forced himself to compare her to his Lady. Unsmiling, skinny, no hint of kindness or light. His Seed wouldn't respond properly to her, even if she demanded.

The Mage stepped closer, and he kept still, holding his posture careful. Deferent, like a Consort.

"I cannot say for sure," the Mage said eventually. "In a Journeyman it may wax or wane unpredictably. I feel little, however."

The second Mage spoke up. "This is a waste of our time."

Brown-haired woman turned, and both Mages quieted. So the other Lady was important, even if not talented.

"Perhaps it is," she said. "Rebeka, call in the usual servicers. Then you will sample him."

The shorter Mage's mouth dropped, and for a moment her brown eyes narrowed with annoyance. Then the expression was gone.

"Of course, Countess. I will do as you say."

The other two women filed out of the chamber.

"Listen, Journeyman," the remaining Mage said quietly. "If you have power, you had better demonstrate it to me. Things will go very badly for you if you do not perform well. I have no patience for games, or mundane joinings. Do you prefer men?"

He gaped, then quickly shook his head. Lady Rebeka nodded and withdrew, closing the door.

A few minutes later, two women some years older than Leo entered. He felt no power from them, and when they immediately began disrobing, he thought he understood. Servicers. He'd heard vague rumors of this, and the whole idea left him deeply uncomfortable.

"My Ladies," he said shakily. "There is no need --"

The rounder woman with curly hair giggled. "Hear that, Moll? We're Ladies now. What a polite one he is."

"But --" he stammered. The curly-haired woman had more hair between her legs than he'd ever known a woman could have. It was remarkable.

"Oh, your muff's snared another one," Moll said. "You want him first?"

Leo shook his head. "It's not correct. If you have herbs, I could --"

The curly-haired woman shoved him back towards the bed. "Now that's just plain rude. No, Moll, why don't you start, and I'll pout over here, where he has a good view what he's missing. Maybe I'll let him pet it, if he's a good Consort."

Moll laughed, finished removing her clothes, and stepped forward to embrace him with her body. Her entire body. Leo was frozen.

"Relax, Consort," she said in his ear. "Is this your first time being serviced? I'll treat you right, no fear."

She kissed him on the neck, and his legs went out from under him. He barely avoided bringing her down with him.

"Oh, Skies, give me some help, Zef."

Suddenly there were warm hands under him, helping him to his feet, depositing him on the bed.

"Poor thing," Zef said, stroking his chest. "Who knows what he's been through to wind up in this room. I'm sorry for being pouty. Oh, do you like my bosom? How sweet."

Before he knew it, her soft breast was pressed against his lips. Almost without meaning to, he kissed her fat nipple.

Zef giggled, pressing her breast harder, stroking his hair. "I like this one," she said. "Moll, why don't you -- oh, ahead of me as always."

Gentle hands found his manhood, stroking leisurely but precisely. Leo moaned softly, and felt wetness envelop his cock. His balls twitched, and the pressure eased.

"Don't worry," Moll said, fingers stroking his sack. "We would never let you waste any. We're the best, Zef and me. Even if I misjudge, there are techniques to halt an emission before it happens. You can relax and let your body respond correctly. No need to be so tense, Journeyman."

Leo pulled his mouth from Zef's breast.

"Is this your entire job?" he asked nervously.

"You say that as though it's a bad job," Zef said, brushing fingertips along his chin. "A lot better than in the City, that's for sure."

"And the men are so much more polite," agreed Moll, taking a break with her mouth to use both hands. "Anyway, we get to teach as well. Remedial education, you could say, for a young Consort who might not have learned all the tricks he should have for pleasing a Lady. Just ask for us, and we'll make time, believe me."

Leo closed his eyes, trying to make his brain work despite the excruciatingly pleasant sensations. Should he try to impress this Mage, Rebeka? Should he try to screw up badly enough that they all stopped paying any attention to him? He barely felt in control of his body.

"What do you say," Zef asked, sitting up. "Old reliable? Maybe mix it up with my tits in his face?"

Moll sat up, looking carefully at Leo, gently massaging his erection with one hand.

"No," she said slowly. "I think this one needs something else. If you don't mind, I'll take the lead."

"Be my guest," Zef said. "I'll help you out."

Moll shifted, swinging her legs over his thighs, and Leo swallowed, trying to slow the tingling in his balls. But maybe that was the answer. If he lost control, despite her efforts, surely that would show how useless he was. Maybe he'd get thrown out of the castle, but that would let him find Lady Tur. The greater good. He would spend himself in this gentle woman, and know he was servicing his own Lady.

To his surprise, Moll didn't move up to begin coupling. Zef had positioned herself by his feet, and he realized she was touching Moll from behind. Readying her, the way he would ready his Lady.

"Do you want to take over?" Moll asked, seeing his gaze.

He nodded, and she brought his hand around her buttocks, replacing Zef's fingers with his. She leaned forward until her entire body touched his, and then she simply lay atop him.

It reminded him of nothing more than that one night with Lady Tur, when she'd draped herself on him. He tensed, and then she kissed him on the earlobe.

"Quiet, my sweet Consort," she said in his ear. "You've never lain with a woman properly, have you? You had one of those stern Lady instructors, who told you everything except what was really important. Because you have your secret dreams, don't you? Of course you do. And I'm the one you can have them with."

She brushed aside his wet fingers, and then her warmth swallowed his cock. Her arms squeezed underneath him, and it was as though her whole body did to his what her sex was doing to his manhood. Leo shuddered, arms encircling her, holding his Lady tight, kissing her shoulder and neck and lips, and she eagerly returned it all. His hips began thrusting without his conscious control, driving himself deep in this woman who smelled a little like his Lady, and who had her gentleness. This was what it was like to couple as an ordinary man, but it was better, because he was still doing his duty. For once he could do it by *not* giving his Seed. He whimpered, holding her tighter, and felt his climax approaching like an avalanche. All for his sweet Anya.

There was a sudden unpleasant tightness, and he gasped. Then Moll was off him, holding his manhood and his balls in a vice-like grip. Her face was an apology, and next to him Zef stroked his chest sympathetically. He tried, he tried so hard, but he couldn't finish. It was painful. When Moll released her grip, he was left only with a feeling of fullness, and the towering need to empty it.

"He is ready, my Lady Mage," she said, bowing carefully.

And now he felt her: Lady Rebeka had entered at some point, and she leaned against the wall by the door, naked from the waist down, with a well-dressed man between her legs. She looked up, sighed, and patted him on the head.

"Thank you, Consort," she said, nodding as he stood gracefully. "Please remain. This will not take long, and I expect I will need you to replace whatever thin gruel he provides."

The man was tall, powerfully built. He nodded, without even acknowledging Leo or the other women. From his jacket he removed a small bottle. The Mage turned to face the wall and he spread her cheeks, carefully lubricating her until she nodded again.

"Come here, Journeyman," she said, not turning. "I do feel something of you now. Give me everything you have, and I may put in a good word for you. This is your only chance."

Her talent blazed inside her, arrogant power of a degree that took his breath away. But she didn't reach for his Seed in the slightest. Less than even Lady Karlov. He nodded, walked carefully across the room, feeling as if his swollen cock would tip him forward. He entered the Mage's rear hole with a single careful thrust.

The Mage stood still, leaning against the wall and touching herself with her fingers. And Leo knew his body could do this, for his Lady. He closed his eyes, remembering Moll's gentleness even as she betrayed him in her own way. None deserved what Seed he could give, none except his true Lady. He let himself grunt aloud, remembering Lady Karlov's contemptuous descriptions of Tomas, and in mere seconds he exploded inside the Mage.

Leo felt every pulse and thrust, reveling in what it was: a dirty coupling, nearly bereft of Seed, but huge in volume. The Lady Mage shivered, holding still, waiting it out, until finally she pulled away abruptly.

"For Skies' sake, Consort, do your duty and scour out this disgusting mess."

A strong hand shoved Leo aside more roughly than necessary, and the older man took his place, manhood sliding quickly into the dripping hole Leo had vacated. In mere seconds he tensed, and the Lady cried out softly, hands curling against the wall.

Leo couldn't look. He'd done his duty, just as he'd intended, and still it felt like a profound failure. As the Mage's power waxed incandescent with her own Consort's aid, his Seed began reaching for her again. To his relief, she didn't seem to notice.

A hand touched his, and he found beautiful, naked Zef offering him a small towel, bowing. Moll wouldn't meet his eyes.

After another minute, the Mage and her Consort cleaned with the efficiency of long practice, and they disappeared out the door with no more words.

"I am sorry, Consort," Moll said. She still wouldn't look up at him. "I failed to prepare you properly. It was my fault alone, not Zef's. Perhaps, if I pled your case --"

"No, Lady Moll," he said quickly. She looked up in confusion. "Don't do that. You did your duty, as well as any could have. Both of you."

Zef had gathered Leo's clothes for him, and now she and Moll both stared at him in confusion. And suddenly Moll's expression brightened with a clarity that unnerved Leo. She nodded, and stepped forward to embrace him.

He leaned away, but she didn't give him a chance, holding him tight. She pressed her warm body against his, stroking his buttocks.

"I understand," she breathed in his ear, quieter than a ghost. "You already have someone, outside the castle. She is a lucky one, and I hope you may be with her again. Fare you well, Consort."

#

Anya hadn't carried any of their supplies, knowing it would look more realistic if she tottered back onto the road hungry, exhausted, and barehanded after a full day's walking in stealth. Sure enough, she'd put herself in that miserable state with discouraging ease. And now a group approached on the road behind her, moving quickly with torches in the evening light. When they neared, Anya had the suspicion there was a Mage with them. Some feeling in her stomach, where Leo's power still nestled.

"Help," she called weakly. "Help, I'm hurt."

She'd thought hard about this. Anya was nearly certain Melina had misled her when she'd claimed Anya's injuries were an obvious signature of inexpert Force magic. Anya had seen a few bizarre injuries among fellow students: hair burned half off the head, eardrum ruptured, that sort of thing. But her injuries really could have resulted directly from the stonestorm. She would have to rely on that judgment if she meant to avoid attention. Anyway, Melina had done her part with last night's display. Anyone who'd seen it would surely assume it was Melina who had unleashed power during the stonestorm.

Someone behind called out, and then a figure appeared, running easily towards her.

"Ma'am," said the boy, who couldn't have been older than fifteen. "Are you alone? My Lady asks me to find your name, and offer you a comfortable ride if you are hurt."

"Anya Tur," she said, feeling uneasy, though she would welcome a ride in a cart. "Please, I have been lost, and walking a long time. I seek only to return to the fort, if that is your destination."

He hesitated, then bowed. Gangly limbs swinging everywhere, compared to Leo's grace. "I think it might be, ma'am. I will fetch you aid, don't worry."

She began walking slowly back towards the procession, and the sense of unease intensified. There was surely a Mage there. But it was too late to do anything except follow her original plan.

A figure detached itself from the group, striding quickly towards her. Anya's heart plummeted when she recognized the swagger.

Essia. The last person she wanted to deal with. The other girl's hand was raised, as if to exert her talents, but that was silly. This was just Essia intimidating her, and succeeding. It wasn't Essia's power she had felt. There was someone else, in the cart, and another presence somewhere further back. Anya needed to be very cautious.

Five paces from Anya, Essia tightened her fist, and Anya stumbled back from an invisible blow, losing her balance.

She fell partly on an injured shoulder, and the world went white with pain. She howled, cried, let herself make all the noises she'd been choking down for Leo, and especially Melina.

"Oh, for Skies' sake," another voice said, just over her. "Essia, pain is a weapon for judicious use. What lesson was that supposed to teach?"

"She killed Kello." Essia clearly struggled to control her tone. "Her friends did, anyway."

"And what is Kello to you?" the older woman asked.

Essia wisely didn't answer that. Anya squinted up, and did what she could to control her fear. This was Lady Gennia, Essia's aunt. A Mage, though the title came as much from her royal blood as her talent, and Prala had whispered that Essia would outstrip her eventually. But nonetheless it was this Mage Anya had sensed, and that shocked her slightly. She'd never before had such sensitivity.

Anya's eyes widened when she focused on Lady Gennia's face. It had never been a pretty one, but now her right cheek was bright red, and her hair had been hacked off irregularly. A line of blisters extended down her chin and neck.

She had been in the conflagration, and Melina had effortlessly walked through any defenses she'd raised.

"So, Anya Tur," Lady Gennia said, voice deceptively calm. "You seem surprised by my injuries. Are you truly unaware of what happened yesterday? Is the story Essia has been telling me defective in some fashion?"

Anya grunted as she rolled onto her back. Sweat dripped into her eyes, but she was shivering. "Please, Lady," she said weakly. "I am sorry for your injuries, but I know nothing of them. I am hurt, and so thirsty. If you --"

Lady Gennia snorted, stepping closer. "Truly, you're that brainless? Surely you know how I was hurt. Are you saying you have nothing to do with last night's events?"

Anya nodded. "I heard the sounds, and saw the light of fire in the distance, but I knew not what Melina had in mind. It was Melina? I was relieved when she finally left me behind. She is cruel, and very dangerous. I never knew how dangerous. I pray that she is long gone."

Essia broke in. "Come on, Anya. You're saying that all this time, with Melina stealing your Consort, you never guessed she had some hidden powers? You just let her do it, and you never told anyone, but you had nothing to do with her plots?"

Anya shook her head. "She threatened me," she said. "And my Consort was all I had. She let me use him too, enough to convince the Jeharias to keep me on. That's all I wanted, Essia. I have nothing to do with any of the rest. Please, do you have anything for the pain? Some herbs, or water at least?"

Essia shook her head. "I don't buy it," she said, looking to her aunt for support. "I bet she's hiding something too. This could be a trick."

Lady Gennia nodded. "Perhaps," she said. "Girl, why did Melina even take you with her? You must have greatly slowed her and your Consort."

Anya was prepared for this. It was pretty much the truth, after all. "My Consort was very concerned about propriety," she said. "He would have refused to cooperate if not for my instruction. It was all the leverage I had, because I knew she could have just killed me and taken him anyway. I was a coward, so I told him to do what she said. And it didn't matter, because she still got him all to herself."

Lady Gennia chuckled. "Not for long, I'm afraid. In any case, there is some question of the Consort's power. The Kingdom's Third Mage was eager to hear your testimony in that regard. Your instructors noticed a marked increase in the strength of your talent, and Melina has suddenly surpassed all expectations."

"I am a poor talent," Anya insisted, "and Leo only helped me to mediocrity. Essia can verify that, I'm sure."

"See, Anya, that's the thing." Essia squatted next to her, smiling her ugly smile. "I know you've always seemed incompetent, but I'm not a fool, and I've watched you as I've watched everyone else. I don't think you're truly as useless as you've performed in class. Maybe you only found this out with a decent Consort, but recently I'm sure I saw you restraining yourself. I didn't think much of it at the time, but you aren't the person our classmates think you are. I think Melina worked that out too, and began plotting with you. And your Consort as well. She promised you something."

Lady Gennia shook her head. "Essia, I feel no particular power from this girl, not even compared to you."

Essia seethed. "Aunt, I used my reserves rescuing you from that conflagration, and my Journeyman is not at hand. And surely Melina took everything Leo had, leaving Anya with nothing. She must be tested, with a known Consort."

Lady Gennia smiled sharply. "Well, convenient for you that we have one, isn't it? Very well, Essia, you make a reasonable case. As I am still recovering, I will lend you Grigory for your test, and you may have him later yourself, as a reward for your heroic efforts. Later, as in tomorrow, Essia. I know how you covet his Seed. Tonight he will give Anya everything he has, and you will make sure of that. And then I'll check her myself. Is that acceptable, precious niece?"

"Yes, Aunt," Essia replied, carefully looking down. "It is most generous. Thank you."

"And get the pathetic thing some food and water," Lady Gennia said, waving at the servants who waited silently. "Hardly a reasonable test if she faints when he pulls down his breeches."

123456...8