All Comments on 'Mage, Man'

by Dudebulge

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
beautiful!

This is the first time I've ever left a comment on a story here, but I had to tell you how much I loved this story. It was simply beautiful, both in the developing relationship and the fantasy world you've created. I'll definitely return to read it again.

keyhole123keyhole123over 8 years ago
enjoyed this story

I really enjoyed reading this story of yours it was very well written and had a wonderful story line thank you for publishing it on this site and giving me the chance to read it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great imagination and craftsmanship

A beautifully crafted tale of love and life in an imagined world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

First time to ever leave a comment. I loved every part of it. I'm not usually into fantasy mixed writings but there was just something special about the plot and your two leads. Bravo. The journey of self-discovery and facing your fears. You are one talented ass writer! Amazing! Wahoo! *round of appaluse*

keratin69keratin69about 8 years ago
Intrigue

This is an amazing story. It is very well written and kept me interested all the way through. I rarely read a story more than two pages but your writing style and the story you had to tell held my interest all the way through. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Absolutely Loved It

This was one of the best supernatural type stories I've ever read anywhere. It was amazing. I laughed. I cried. I was annoyed. I was surprised. Lawrence and August were great together. I'm glad that you gave them a HEA. You are a very talented writer and I would enjoy reading more of these types of stories. ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ for a job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep it up!

Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us. I very much look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More please, Moreeeeee!!!

I couldn't get any work done until I finished this. You have an amazing gift. Keep writing.

Dharmie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow!

Haven't ever (!) bothered to rate or comment, but this was simply out of the ordinary!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

Usually not a fan of supernatural stories but I loved this story. You set the stage and rules of your world in such a good way I didn't feel like I was reading a laundry list of things you had to make sure the reader understood. It was woven in well and I loved the romance. I also read your other story and loved it as well. Can't wait for more of you

SunsilkWaterSunsilkWaterabout 8 years ago
Beautiful

This was very beautifully written, the best that I've read in a very long time. Thank you for this treasure and message about acceptance when people need it most, in all the different ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it!!

Can't wait to read more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This was really great! One of the better stories I've read on here in a long time :)

Tom7JerryTom7Jerryabout 8 years ago
Very enjoyable

I found this story very enjoyable. Wasn't extreme with descriptive sex scenes but focused on the feeling and relationship between Lawrence and August.

Look forward to more stories from you.

Regards,

TM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
enjoyed this

I enjoyed how Lawrence came to love and appreciate himself as much as he came to love and appreciate August. The story was the right length and the characters and pace of the story flowed nicely. A little like beauty and the beast but then good love stories all have the same good bones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great work

This is the second story i have read from you and your work is awesome, great. I mean your characters ad their story move me. am actually going to reread this. Thanks for sharing your work, please keep writing more.

DomanatrixDomanatrixabout 8 years ago
Brilliant!

Had absolutely everything I love in a story :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent story

Really loved it! Keep up the great work!

Kindone68Kindone68almost 8 years ago
Thank you.

I found this to be a very well written and heart warming story. Great attention to detail.

It was not my intention to read it, but after i hit the wrong button and it came up it only took a few paragraphs. After reading them I was hooked. I read the whole story in one sitting. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

Well written, very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent story!

I enjoyed this story so much, you are a fantastic writer! Your writing flows very smoothly and you obviously take care with grammar and punctuation. I was hooked from first page to last...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mage, man

That was awesome. I hope more stories like this are printed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
mage, man

Awesome story. Thank you for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing!

This story was beautifully written and I couldn't ask for a better plot! You have a wonderful gift. Please keep writing. I so look forward to your new stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

I feel the love <3. Simple, sweet romance. One other thing I'd like to mention is that I love how your characters have humor and are witty. Fantastic job! I look forward to reading more of your stories.

sezittasezittaover 7 years ago
Heartbreaking and beautiful

Your stories are so touching. It's an emotional rollercoaster with scary dips and exhilarating peaks. I love fantasy erotica and you take a lot of care with the details. Thank you for publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

I came for the sex, and was treated to a vacation from my life! I enjoyed the time you took to introduce me to this world. You created two characters who grew together emotionally, which makes the sex that much hotter. And HOT it was! I wasn't expecting such an enchanting tale, or such a tear-jerker ending. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Happily surprised

To be honest, I came for a light read before bed, but ended up staying up way too late straining my eyes to finish this beautiful composition. This is a wonderfully in-depth work, and its characters and storyline leave me wanting expansion! The lore of the world and even the side cast greatly enhanced an already good piece.

Also, the eroticism wasnโ€™t lacking either. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Damn this is good

I clicked on this story to want but lo and behold, surprise surprise, this story was so much more than just a simple jerker. If anything it was a tear jearker. It was beautiful.

jizzbitsjizzbitsover 4 years ago
A breath of fresh air.

So nice to read a story, gay erotica no less that has substance. Sure I like the sex, who doesn't. Blending the elements of a budding relationship and coming to find who one is, keeping the reader interested is not easy. Thank you for sharing your stories, I am definitely a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

The story was great. Although I would have imagined the roll reversal between the two. I would love to read more about them after they came to town.

Thank you for the story.

Nonbinary_UnicornNonbinary_Unicornover 2 years ago

MORE. NOW PLEASE. Iโ€™m not crying. Why is my face wet.

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08almost 2 years ago

I wasn't sure if I would read all of this because of the magic story, but wanted to give it a chance since I have liked the rest of your stories that I have read so far. And boy I can say I'm sure glad I did. I laughed and cried. Truly an amazing well written story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous