Mage Slut's New Focus

Story Info
From a noble student into the slut of the magic academy.
11k words
4.56
12.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers

There were only a few things Alina hated more than being poor, and now that she was one, there was nothing that was going to stop her from escaping her current situation. Everything her noble house owned had been confiscated, and most other members exiled or worse. So all Alina had left was herself, an elf student at the most prestigious magic academy in the nation, and all she needed to do was to stay as one to have a path to rise in the society on her own.

Even as Alina had been lucky to be deemed too young to have taken part in the centuries-long financial fraud as she was barely over twenty, her luck had now seemingly run out. She had already spent some time with the academy's headmaster in an increasingly desperate attempt to figure out how to stay enrolled.

"I'm sorry but I can't do anything about the decree to confiscate your remaining tuition if you can't prove you have earned it without your house assets," Headmaster Reiner voiced from behind his large standing desk. He wore similar white robes to Alina, but the difference was that she would need to return her own if she was expelled. It was illegal to wear the academy's robes if one was not a student and all she had under it was her only remaining set of underwear.

"Then can you at least enroll me to the side campus? I'm talented enough to deserve a scholarship," Alina voiced while giving a stroke to her silky blonde hair. Her purple eyes had a hard stare like she still carried the name of her house with the bargain.

"How many times do I have to tell you, you rely... relied too much on your high-class focus to control magic. If I gave you one a normal student would afford, I doubt you could even manifest light," Reiner voiced, his mid-forties face with a trimmed ginger beard looked like an amused gremlin for a moment.

"Just let me try, I'm sure I can do at least that much," Alina insisted. With the focus that had been confiscated from her, she had been a true master of the elements. But so would have been anybody else who would have learned to use the relic of her house.

"You know, those aren't just given, you have to bond with one for a while, and nobody giving the easy-to-use ones for free," Reiner shrugged. It was information Alina knew from experience despite her earlier suggestion. She had even given up multiple times even trying to practice with a lesser focus since she had not seen any need for it before.

For a moment, impotent frustration filled Alina, she wanted to force Reiner to do what she wanted but she knew better than to annoy him. So for a moment, she let her eyes trail on the bizarre standing desk to calm down. It was filled with doors of different shapes and sizes. And The actual desk space in the middle barely fit two books side by side due to cabinets flanking it from both sides. All in all, it looked more like some perverse abomination made of wood than an actual office desk.

With a hard swallow, Alina remembered an incident a few months ago that also carried the label of perverse. She had wanted something from the headmaster, and in exchange, he had asked to play with her feet. For the whole time, he had kept touching himself through his robes while licking her toes. And Alina could not have helped herself but feel amused by how disgusting of a human he had been.

"So you just wish to use my feet again? Is that it?" Alina almost flared.

"You are asking a bit more than just to have someone useless expelled, the financial cost of housing a potentially incompetent student for free would be a waste," Reiner voiced but just the slight smile that visited his lips indicated Alina was on the right track if she wanted a deal.

"But you have been patiently waiting for me to offer, haven't you?" Alina voiced with an almost confused victory declaration in her voice. She now had a path for her goal, she just did not know what it entailed.

"But for a bit more, I might be willing to assign you to the side campus," Reiner mused a glint in his green eyes like he was presenting a clever puzzle for Alina. Or it at least indicated that he thought he was winning.

"How much more?" Alina asked after a pause. Regardless of how disgusting this headmaster was, there was no way his desires were as deranged as the nobles she knew. And the added consideration was that being a commoner sex-maid to a noble was a dead-end career path.

"That will depend, how about starting with showing me the rest of your body, I can't really value you just by having seen your feet," Reiner voiced while he inspected the mounds that had some trouble hiding even within the white robes.

"Can't you see how beautiful I am?" Alina asked even as her hands shifted towards the position that was used to open the robe.

"Even the people on the street can see how your face is," Reiner shrugged. "Not to mention, the side campus does not use the same uniform, so you would have to change regardless."

Alina just swallowed while thinking about the infamous robe of the side campus before letting the front of her robe open. With her tall high elf frame, it was enough to give a good view from her red bra all the way to her matching panties.

"Put the robes in the top right drawer, and let me look at you," came the next instruction from the headmaster as for a moment, Alina just stood there with a rising blush. So just to distract herself, she stepped to the side cabinet of the desk, opened the drawer, and stuffed her robe in. Then she stepped back to some distance as not to just stand next to the headmaster.

"I see they did not confiscate your chastity pearl, nor your underwear," Reiner mused while he inspected Alina's firm stomach. A red pearl was sealed to her navel with powerful magic and would render her infertile as long as it was in place.

"Is this enough?" Alina voiced while covering her puffed pussy with her hands. Like all adult high elves, despite her tall body that matched most human males, she did not grow any body hair outside her face. Not to mention, her ass and breasts had almost unnatural perkiness to them that most lesser races usually could only dream of touching.

"No, I want your underwear and to fuck your cunt," Reiner voiced with a shift in tone even as his smile stayed almost polite.

"Huh?" Alina uttered and even her hands dropped to the sides to show her puffed nether mound. It had an almost cushion-like shape when closed.

"What's the matter? Too much for you? You sure kept smiling the whole time I worshiped your feet," Reiner almost irked and Alina instinctively lifted her hands to cover her lips. After that incident, she had laughed herself awake several times just from dreaming about the human sucking her toes.

"That sweet arrogant smile, I want to see it again, but this time I want to see if you can keep it while I enter you," Reiner kept speaking. His eyes had locked to the elf's nethers like he wanted to stare at them until they gave up.

"You are asking too much," Alina stated even as her mind was calculating. If she left now, she would definitely need to whore herself to somebody in some way. And this person only asked to do it once and there were way fewer unknowns than with nobles. Even as she knew what some of her classmates did with their commoner sex-maids. They might have something even worse reserved for her.

Image of every noble friend Alina used to have filled her mind, she stood naked and they were bidding to have her. After all, she thought that she was so beautiful that nobody would ever help her for free if all she had was her body to offer. Even her best female friend would bid to get her just to have her fuck her male servants, just like she made her other maids do while she watched.

"Am I?" Reiner voiced with a tilted head. And for a moment Alina just gritted her teeth enough to distort her beautiful face before lifting her hands to the sides of her panties. From there, her thumbs slid under them and began dragging them down. Once they were low enough, she just let them fall before kicking them to slide on the floor. Then she did the same to her bra with similar gusto.

"That's what I thought, put them into the drawer," Reiner mused and waited for Alina to stare at him before she walked to her discarded underwear to pick them up and drag the drawer open again to deposit the last of her possessions. Then she pushed it closed with an almost unnerving calmness.

"Now, would you be a dear and open the big door at the front of the desk," came the next instruction from the headmaster and Alina just obeyed with unfocused fury. She stormed to the desk and slammed the door open only for a strong power to overwhelm her. She was sucked in and in the next moment, she was locked in a cramped space.

Darkness and oddly comfortable walls surrounded Alina. Though they did little to stop her from feeling like she had been literally stuffed into a storage box. She laid on her back but her thighs were lifted to frame her stomach while her feet up from the knees pointed up.

Even as moments passed, Alina was too confused by her attempt to think about what had happened to even really be shocked. Whatever magic had sucked her into the desk was nothing she had seen before. But it was clear the headmaster's desk was not just an abomination of wood but a unique magical focus that he had spent some time creating.

Suddenly light shined on Alina's face again when a small door just above her head was opened. Once her eyes had focused, she saw how Reiner was giving her a slight polite smile.

"Hello there, feeling comfortable?" Reiner mused before leaning back. Even if Alina's vision was limited by the frame of the small door, she could deduct that she was aligned along the center of the desk. So that meant her feet were lifted inside the side cabinets that framed it. And her ass was aimed straight at the side the headmaster stood on.

Alina wanted to retort with something insulting or even witty but nothing came to her mind. She was increasingly aware that the only pressure she felt was focused on her ass. Like something was pressing her against a door so that when it was opened, she would partly slide out.

"Let me check if the rest of you is where it should be," Reiner voiced and Alina could have sworn she heard him grab the knob of the door that guarded her ass.

"Wait, this means you are going to let me enroll to the side campus, right?" Alina uttered while a weird shivering tingle began radiating in her body.

"Yes it does, I can even write the papers... before the final act," Reiner mused. Despite not seeing it, Alina felt in her mind that he was playing with the knob like it was an extension of her body.

"And you will also provide me a new magic focus," Alina stated in an attempt to alter the bargain on an impulse.

"Sure, in exchange you can be permanently stuck in my desk," Reiner replied.

"How is that fair?" Alina almost flared. She could have sworn the grip on the doorknob was getting harder.

"My additional condition on letting you enroll is that you take the time to make your own focus," Reiner mused. "If you are going to be a scholarship student, I expect a certain level of talent."

"You mean this is not enough? I mean, of course, I have the talent... but but," Alina began to stutter while blush intensified on her face along with the rest of her body. She had just realized that she had thought in the back of her mind that all she needed to do was to let his human use her, and nothing else would be expected of her. But there was no way she was going to say that out loud.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to make you create something now that takes years. You can enroll once we are done here and you can come every month to show your progress so I won't regret letting my desires getting the better of me," Reiner explained with a tone that he could have used in a lecture even if his words were something else.

"S-sounds reasonable, l-let us get done here then," Alina almost slurred. Even she had no idea what was happening to her but it definitely was weird and some mix she had never experienced before. And the worst part was, the corners of her lips were twitching like she wanted to smile.

"Let us then," Reiner said with a slight smile before Alina heard a click from the knob. And a moment later, the door began to open.

The hinges were at the bottom, and as the small door fell down, Alina's body was shifted by the desk so that her ass was pushed out. The pressure on her bent legs increased a bit and she was able to feel that the frame stopped the slide just below her navel. It also meant the way she saw out of the other door shifted and she no longer saw Reiner. Though as her eyes shifted around, she noticed the back of the hatch above her had a mirror on it that was angled so that she saw the headmaster again.

Burning hands landed almost immediately to feel Alina's perky ass and its silky skin. She was out of the desk just the right amount so that he could get a full surround and even feel a bit of her lower back.

Alina just closed her eyes when she felt a tingle of disgust. But in the darkness of her closed eyes, he saw the memory of Reiner sucking her toes. And now the prestigious human headmaster was fondling her ass, her filthy ass she used to sit and do other filthy things. So before the ex-noble even noticed, a slight grin had spread on her lips but she shook it away the moment she noticed.

"Now, let me do one thing before I write the paperwork," Reiner said to get Alina's attention and then opened a door from the cabinet above her. It had another mirror that let her just barely see a reddish skin sticking out of the desk. It took for a moment even for Alina to realize it was her pussy flanked by her rear cheeks.

Reiner took a large silver ring with a red mark from the cabinet and dug out his hard cock from his robe. Though a moment later he opened the front entirely to show his muscular body. Not that Alina paid any attention to it as the next thing the headmaster did was to put the ring around his cock.

It made Alina think the first time she had seen a human penis. It had been when she had punished the one who she had gotten expelled for daring to always stare at her despite being a commoner. She had commanded him to lay down so she could step on him without her shoes to show some mercy. He had grunted like an animal when her feet had found a hard object on his lower stomach.

Alina had naturally commanded to see what it had been only to be shown a disgusting penis. And as an extra punishment to truly put him in his place, she had rubbed her sole into the hard meat until he spilled white slime all over his stomach like a pig that rolled in their own filth. But it had also stained her toes and then he had begged to suck them clean.

Naturally, after what had happened, Alina had to get him expelled in case someone might misunderstand since after that he got even more encouraged to follow her everywhere. And while Alina thought about the cocks she had seen, her mind shifted to suggest that maybe she should have sat on that insolent commoner's face to truly put him in his place.

But none of that mattered now, Alina had to focus on becoming a powerful mage to create her own house if she wanted to be a noble ever again. She even gave a few nods to the plan that had formed in her mind before her eyes locked into the mirror. For a moment she thought it had broken when she saw the second human cock she had ever seen distort.

Reiner's penis pulsed red and grew in size. The tip bulged into a shroom while the veins shifted around it like tendrils as blood pumped hard in them. By the time the changes stopped, the rod had almost doubled in size and multiplied its demonic look.

"I think red suits you," Reiner mused and landed his fully transformed red cock along Alina's puffed vulva. The hotness of the weird kiss alone was enough to make her clit do a confused throb against the pulsing shaft while her nether lips dug to its sides.

"What did you do?" Alina uttered. Morbid horror and curiosity filled her face in almost equal measure. She had trouble believing something like it was pressed against her but she was unable to look away even as she only needed to tilt her head just a bit not to see the mirror.

"You haven't heard of these? Then you might really be a virgin, not that it matters with elves," Reiner mused and used his hip to slide his red meat along the kissing lips. It caused him to dig deeper into the parting sides that burned just from the touch.

There was odd magnificence in the oddly symmetrical red shape that was towering over the pussy like on a pedestal. It suddenly caused Alina to feel small but for a moment she did not understand why. But the longer the kiss with her nether lips continued, the more she understood.

"That won't fit," Alina flared. "You can just rub it against me, men like to have their thing rubbed, right?"

"Don't be shy, your elastic high elven cunt can take pretty much anything," Reiner voiced and grabbed his cock in a way that hid the ring at the base.

"It will hurt," Alina stuttered while she watched the bloated red shroom tip slide towards an actual angle to enter her.

"Let's make a deal, if it starts to hurt, I'm going to pull out and give you a focus," Reiner offered. It was followed by a few taps of his tip against Alina's clit. And each of the hits felt harder than the last even as they looked the same.

"F-fine, but you have to pull out when I tell you to," Alina replied only after a moment of hesitation. Since there was no way he could even fit most of it, she could only win.

"Agreed, but you can't lie if you want your scholarship," Reiner grinned and lifted his cock for a moment and Alina saw something glisten on the side that had kissed her. But she did not have the time to think about it as the shroom-tip lowered to kiss her labia. It burned with a tingle but somehow it was wet at the same time. Just feeling it was enough to make Alina not want to think why it felt like it.

So Alina gritted her teeth and prepared to scream the moment she would feel pain. Then the tip pressed hard enough to spread her vulva to began its entry. Moment by moment it pushed deeper and she spread wider, there was even a moment of increased pressure but then it suddenly dissipated.

"It's... it's... why isn't it... why does it not hurt?" Alina gawked by the time she felt a hip press into her ass. And despite the extreme sense of being full, she did not even feel like she was on her limit. Her noble body had been invaded by this human's bloated manhood but it almost felt like a piece that had been made to fit her. A thought that alone should have been enough to make her feel disgusted even without the headmaster's face leering at her from the mirror.

"I told you, it's because your perfect cunt can take pretty much anything," Reiner replied and stirred his cock from the base. It was more than enough to cause Alina to feel depths within her she had not known to exist.

"It can't, there is no way it can take... pretty much anything," Alina gawked as she was shocked by an almost simultaneous rush of saliva to both of her lips. Her inner walls were perfectly matching the intruding object and the heat and odd sense of wet comfort kept increasing.

"The only part that even pretended to resist was your hymen and even that is now tightly wrapping around me," Reiner voiced with a shift of his hip. It caused Alina to feel something drag her inner walls a bit like they were connected to the rod inside with a string.

"You broke it?" Alina exclaimed without thinking.

"Don't be silly, elf hymens can't break, only stretch," Reiner shrugged in a way that tilted his hip just enough to shift the pressure within Alina yet again. It was followed by a pulse from her core that caused her walls to shift around the cock on their own. A short but intense sensation that she had only experienced when waking up from a dream before. And no matter what she had been unable to replicate it on her own.

kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers