Mage Slut's New Focus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This makes no sense," Alina muttered. There was no way this human was pleasing her body in ways she was not even able to do herself. Not that she had even dreamed of ever stretching herself like this. Though even now she had trouble even visualizing how the red cock she had seen before had fit into her. It almost made more sense to her if it had shrunk again and the headmaster was just toying with her.

"Just how sheltered were you? I guess you thought sex is only feet stuff," Reiner mused while deciding to drag half of his cock out of the fleshy hole the moment it had decided to calm down. It was followed by an oddly humiliating slurping sound.

"I did not... feet stuff is not sex," Alina muttered while she stared at the glistening red meat pull out of her. It looked so absurd, but she more than felt how her walls pulsed to reclaim the space given back. The sensation from it was almost stronger than when the object had pushed in for the first time.

"Ooh, then I guess you think this is not sex either since you can't get pregnant with that pearl of yours," Reiner stated and again hid all of his cock from Alina's vision. There was no way she was ever going to admit having something intimate like sex with a human, and a slight smile spread to her lips for a moment when an idea came to her.

"Yeah, this is not sex, just a transaction, now write that damn scholarship paper," Alina voiced almost victoriously but her smile froze a moment later when the meaning of prostitution came to her mind. And the fact that she was truly in the middle of that act filled her thoughts.

"As you wish," Reiner grinned and opened yet another desk door to take out a paper and a pen. Then he began writing something. Something Alina wanted and what he was doing in exchange for entering her.

This man was giving Alina exactly what she had wanted. And just for having his base urges sated. Alina had no money or power to bribe him but he was giving her something that could change the trajectory of her life. It made a smile widen on her lips while she thought that this man was truly scum that would do anything to just get his cock to touch her.

Alina wanted to call the headmaster scum, a dumb being that was controlled by his base existence. But she was smarter than that, smarter than him. It made her smile even wider, her perfect line of white pearly teeth almost shined in the mirror and it took several moments for her to realize Reiner was staring back with an even wider smile. It immediately triggered the ex-noble to shut her jaw with a clack.

"Done, I will have it filed once we are done here," Reiner mused and lowered his pen.

"Great," Alina uttered while hands landed to grip her ass. From the start, it felt like they were preparing for something, something big.

"You need to learn to harness this enthusiasm of yours to your studies if you don't want a career change," Reiner instructed even as he was pulling out with a clear intention of starting to fuck his student properly at any moment.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Alina flared. But the only reply she got was a hard hip slam into her ass. The slap echoed in her ears while her face twitched a bit. But before she was even able to focus, another hit came after another.

Alina's eyes tilted to stare at the red meat slide in the mirror. Suddenly she was no longer even able to think what was happening. The cock moved within her but it almost felt like she was moving, not only was her hymen dragging her walls in rhythm but the slide alone was enough to disorient her.

Not even the dumb smile on Reiner's face was enough to snap Alina out of her mind-numbing confusion. And even her own lips kept widening while her jaw slowly parted again. Like something wanted to come out of her mouth on top of the new spill of saliva.

There was a sudden knock on the door that froze Alina and Reiner stopped thrusting only to holster deep into her yet again. But nothing compared to the tingle that was caused by the next words she heard.

"Come in Eric," Reiner voiced and the door opened. Sure Alina was mostly protected by the cabinet and the mirror hatch but nothing was changing the fact the headmaster had invited someone else into the room while he was fucking her.

"You wanted me to report," a low voice said with a shift in tone towards the end. "But I see you are busy."

"Just another student wanting favors, but don't let that trouble you," Reiner mused but then he suddenly remembered something. "Ooh right, I will be sending you an assistant soon."

"The one from your desk?" Eric asked while Alina heard steps get closer. It caused her heart to beat faster than from anything else before. And for a moment she was sure the headmaster was going to betray her. In an instant, her mind imagined a whole scenario from being exposed to be paraded naked to the front gate of the academy only to be locked into a pillory for some new crime they had forgotten to prosecute her.

A crowd of commoners would surround Alina and they would mock her before letting all the worker orcs and goblins fuck her first. She had only seconds to think but her mind rushed to imagine what kind of a mess she would be after cum was splattered all over her back.

"No, Alina is of noble blood and would never degrade herself to that point. Her house simply got into the trouble of no longer being a house, but it would be a shame to just let her talents go to waste," Reiner voiced but Alina barely heard her name. In her mind, she was already being fucked by a crowd of orc, half-orcs, and other lesser races.

"She sounds like a pain, can't you send the one in your desk?" Eric shrugged and Alina's mind managed to focus on him. To the man that was definitely going to use her before escorting her naked to the front gate.

"If I sent you a whore, you would never get anything done, speaking of, don't you have papers to grade or something?" Reiner voiced with a harsher tone. A tone that was going to command Alina to be humiliated at any moment.

"I thought you wanted my report," Eric voiced and Alina heard steps get closer until the hatch above her suddenly closed to enclose her into silent darkness. For a moment she thoughts they had stopped talking but then she remembered the silence that had ruled before the door above her had been opened.

Even in the darkness, Alina's mind began going through the things she had thought, of the humiliating things she had predicted. But the more they flashed in her mind, the more she realized they had been desires, impulses of her base nature. A nature that she had been infected by this human. After all, she was just another commoner now.

In the next moment, Alina swore to herself, she was not going to lose to this sickness. She was only going to use it to get what she wanted and then discard it like a tool that no longer served a purpose. Though the moment Reiner began to thrust again, her mind blanked yet again and only managed to project the image from before in the darkness. Image of the cock sliding into her but this time with a surrounding crowd.

As suddenly as the hatch had closed, it opened again. And Reiner stared at Alina with a more strained smile than before. Though nothing was dampening his enthusiasm of pressing as deep into her as possible.

"Sorry about that, he would have insisted to share if he found out who you were," Reiner voiced without stopping his steady pace. Even if he moved a bit slower than at first, Alina barely felt the diffidence in her burning insides that still fit and traced the intruding object almost perfectly.

"You said my name," Alina uttered as that minor fact came to her mind. Sure the headmaster had said it was not her, but that part barely seemed relevant in the context.

"Ooh that... I guess that is my bad, getting old and all that and since he was here," Reiner shrugged like he did not really care about it. It immediately triggered thoughts in Alana's mind about how the headmaster was going to casually tell everybody about her tight elf pussy or something equally vulgar.

"But less about him, time to test if your chastity pearl is working," Reiner stated and his fingers gripped harder into Alina's ass even as his pace barely accelerated.

"T-test? Why would it not be working," Alina stuttered as the ramifications of the pearl not working filled her mind. In seconds, it was filled with images of her family line turning into half-elves.

"Just a jest, even I would have trouble tempering with something like this," Reiner mused and slid one of his fingers on Alina's stomach to give a poke to the pearl in her navel.

"How do you know that?" Alina uttered as more and more questions filled her mind. Even she did not really follow just what ways her mind was spinning at that moment.

"For someone who let your senior suck your toes, you sure are taking things seriously," Reiner shrugged and resumed his full grab on Alina's ass.

"Please don't tell anybody about that," Alina voiced while her mind was filled with short flash scenarios of everybody knowing. There were even signs on the streets about it for some reason.

"I won't if you don't," Reiner grinned with a harder hip slap before stopping again. For a moment Alina thought he just stopped to holster himself but then a hot pulse washed her inner gate. The cock twitched and the hot pulse spread like slimy water in her.

"Are we done?" Alina uttered even as there were no signs of the cock deflated. In fact, it was twitching more and she felt the especially hot sensation spread within her.

"Yes, one month of tuition paid," Reiner voiced with a harsher shift in tone. It immediately triggered Alina's purple eyes to dilate.

"What do you mean?" Alina asked while her mind turned the current act into a cyclical event.

"Did you really think I was going to be satisfied doing this just once? You are going to come to me every month to either pay the tuition, prove you deserve the scholarship, or be fucked like a whore," Reiner explained and for the first time, two of his fingers moved to give Alina's swollen clit a squeeze. He pulled from it even as she wanted to focus to prevent the deal from being finalized the way it was.

"No need to decide now, you have one month, who knows, maybe you have some other hidden talents," Reiner mused while he watched Alina's breathing turn increasingly ragged. The more he pulled from her clit, the tighter and more strained her walls felt. But in the next moment, the pressure released.

"Ihii," Alina barely let a weird sound escape her lips while her walls pulsed like they were trying to suck the cock deeper along with anything else within her. Though in the next moment, Reiner began pulling out and Alina felt her hymen slide on the cock more vividly than before. For a moment it was heavily pulled by the shroom-tip but then it let go. Only to trap anything that had been left behind within.

"Such a good pussy, it has been trained well not to spill," Reiner mused while he slid his tip along Alina's vulva. She saw no signs of anything white that should have come out with it. Though her mind focused on something that had been said after it had imagined for a moment her pussy being trained in a class.

"It has not been... trained, to do anything," Alina flared. She wanted to call Reiner scum again but she was once again able to keep back her impulse.

"I guess it is a fast learner, you should learn from it," Reiner voiced with a pat of the top of the pussy. It changed into yet another pull from her clit. This time the reaction was far milder like a crucial piece was missing.

"Are we done here?" Alina asked while a finger slid around her vulva.

"For now," Reiner mused and a moment later Alina felt like she was flying. And the next thing she knew, she was laying on the floor naked while staring at the roof. But then some red fabric flew on top of her.

"Just go wait at the hall, I will inform the side campus teacher to fetch you," Reiner instructed and Alina rushed to her feet. She did not need to even be told to put on the red robes and shoes. Nor did she let herself focus on her lack of underwear.

"Thank you... I mean fine," Alina muttered while she headed for the door.

"Until next time, good luck with your studies," Reiner voiced after Alina but she did not reply. She just rushed along the corridors to the main hall.

With a hard swallow, Alina sat down in the hall that was mostly empty at this hour. But the moment her ass landed on the stone bench, she was reminded by the hot load that was still trapped within her. Even as she focused on it, she had no idea how long it would take to drip out, before that day, she had not even known her hymen was like this even as she had heard some coarse words related to it now and then.

The longer Alina sat in the hall, the more her body burned. Every step she heard caused her heart to beat faster. Every time someone walked in, she was afraid it was someone she knew, but the fear was that one of them would see her in the red robes everybody knew should only be worn by the poorest commoner students that were not even let to the main campus.

What began as Alina hiding her face in her hands turned into her hiding a twisted smile on her face. It suddenly felt so absurd to her to care more about some noble seeing her like this than using her body to get what she wanted. Even the passing idea that she would strip for the next student bothered her less than one of her old friends seeing her like this.

But lucky for Alina, despite the minimum age of twenty at the academy, most students were mortals, and the elves she cared about would never voluntarily come to the main hall due to the risk of extra interactions with the lesser races. So, the ex-noble just waited to be fetched into her new life while her mind spun again and again what had happened in her thoughts with increasingly perverse changes.

** * **

Alina had almost frozen stiff when it had been Eric who came to fetch her from the hall. But she had still managed to just nod to his words and he did not seem to immediately move to expose her. So she just followed him out of the hall and into the tower of the side campus outside the main academy area. Though the whole time, she kept thinking all the things he could make her do if he knew what she had just done.

By the time they had reached their destination, Alina had already gone through several unique scenarios in her mind but she was snapped out of it by Eric talking to her again. Despite him having a boring face with grey hair and amber eyes, his low tone was enough to draw Alina's attention almost immediately.

"This is it, it's not much but it will have to do if you don't want to share the male dormitory," Eric mused. "You are the first female scholarship student that the old man has assigned here."

For several moments Alina had trouble even registering what she was looking at. Eric was holding open a door into a small closet that had a mattress with a blanket taking most of the floor. The racks on each wall were empty but that did not help with the fact there was nothing else in the space.

"Even my cell was bigger," Alina uttered as she realized she would not even be able to sleep straight in the space shown to her. And while she had been investigated, her cell that had been reserved for noble criminals was pure luxury in comparison.

"Your cell?" Eric asked with a tilt of his head. His trimmed beard did little to hide his moment of amusement.

"I can't sleep in that, you have to have some other room," Alina almost flared in her disbelief. There was no way Eric was not trying to humiliate her.

"I guess that is a bit cramped, never thought a high elf would come here," Eric voiced while staring into Alina's eyes. Both of theirs were at the same level due to her height that matched most human males.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Alina voiced while thinking just what way she was being insulted.

"But... I might be willing to think of other options if you do the same deal with me as the headmaster," Eric mused without shifting his stare.

"What do you mean?" Alina almost uttered and a sudden grin visiting Eric's lips did not escape her.

"You know," Eric voiced with a small lean towards Alina. Even as both of them wore the same red robes, his were clearly more used.

"You are sick," Alina exclaimed with a small lean back.

"Ooh, so you were one of those, so how much you willing to do for a bigger room?" Eric asked.

"How much bigger?" Alina said without thinking. Though even as she said it, regret filled her as the implications rushed into her mind.

"We have an unused classroom, should be big enough, but you would need to get the furniture yourself if you aren't happy just sleeping on the desk with that mattress," Eric explained while his eyes went down Alina's body without shame. The mound of her breasts and the sides of her hip were clearly shown through even the saggy robe due to her height.

"You don't have a private room to give?" Alina asked. She did not even want to follow where Eric was staring at her.

"Sure, you can share a bed with me every night," Eric voiced with a joking tone. "Though the classroom is bigger if you like them better that way."

"I will have to see it first," Alina stated. At that moment, an Image of Eric presenting a room and his cock visited her mind.

"Naturally, follow me," Eric grinned and walked along the corridor only to open the next door. Behind it was a room with twenty desks and windows covered by curtains. Not that Eric even tried to give the tour to the room, he simply walked to the desk at the front and sat on it.

"How about we start by you showing your panties," Eric mused after the door closed behind Alina.

"I can't do that," Alina uttered and her knees crossed like she needed to confirm her lack of the mentioned clothing article. Not to mention she felt like the semen was going to burst out of her hymen at any moment.

"Don't pretend to be chaste now, that headmaster won't give favors to his chess partners," Eric shrugged, and a slideshow of what had happened rolled in Alina's mind. Every time it did so, the semen dripping onto the inner surface of her hymen kept feeling hotter and hotter.

"And don't act like when we walked to this room you were expecting to get this fine room just with a handshake," Eric kept talking as Alina just stared at the floor. At that moment she thought she was trapped by the path she had chosen, a path that was going to force her to sacrifice even more if she wanted to get anywhere. And the fact a tilted smile visited her face did not help and even Alina did not fully understand why it kept pestering her.

"Don't tell me you only prefer guys of your own age, like the headmaster," Eric irked even as he was at least a decade older than Alina. Not that he had any chance of guessing the true age of an adult high elf just by looking.

"I don't have any, okay," Alina flared in odd anger that only added to her confusion. She also almost ripped open the front of her robes to show her breasts and pussy. It immediately triggered the only audience to stare at them with a slight smile. When the robe was open, it almost looked like her perky breasts had burst out of it even as they were just a good handful to most men.

"Ooh, so he added yours to his collection, but why didn't you get new ones?" Eric mused. "Don't tell me he swore you not to use any."

"Yes, this is all his fault," Alina muttered while staring at the floor with increasing blush. The way her long blonde hair hang kept hiding her face from Eric.

"Well then, if you can suck me real good, we have a deal," Eric offered.

"Suck?" Alina uttered and a disgusting image of her sucking a toe filled her mind.

"You mean you don't have a lot of experience in taking cock down your throat?" Eric asked with a tilt of his head.