Mage Slut's New Focus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't have experience of such, perverted thing," Alina uttered while the image of the toe turned into the red bloated cock across her face.

"Well, I guess just doing your best might be enough this time," Eric shrugged.

"I also want... silver," Alina voiced but stopped due to a tilt of her mind that came when she thought about just how many silvers she was going to ask. If it would be up to her, her body would be worth millions of gold but one silver was enough for a commoner to live at least for a week.

"Sure, I can give you a silver if you do what I say, starting with getting to the chair on the other side," Eric instructed and spun on the desk to sit on the other side. Alina followed him around the desk to see the chair teachers used, it had wheels and an oddly slim design.

"Now push your head through that back hole," Eric said while rotating the chair towards Alina.

"To humiliate me?" Alina uttered. She immediately imagined how Eric was going to spank or draw on her ass. Just like how some of her old friends had done to their maids to punish them. Though the chair was no pillory even as the hole at the back came pretty close.

"You want the silver or not? I'm just going to teach you a fun way to use this chair," Eric shrugged and made the chair spin around before stopping it. During it, Alina vividly remembered the headmaster filling her, and that his semen was still locked within her.

For a moment, Alina felt silly for resisting after what was already done to her. Everything was so confusing to her and she had not had the time to think about it, but one thing was sure, these humans were definitely more perverse than her. And all she needed to do was to exploit that to get what she wanted.

So Alina collected her blond hair into her hand and leaned down to press her head through the decently sized hole. Just the tips of her ears touched the edges while she was bent down with a crouch of her knees. Though in the next moment, Eric jumped down from the desk to position behind her.

"Let me help with that," Eric grunted and his hands slid from the sides of Alina's open robes to grab her legs. Then despite their similar height, he lifted her into the air with ease. Alina had not even the time to think of resisting before her feet were lowered through the holes in the armrests.

The open robe now hung to cover Alina's rear like a curtain. While the ass hung in the air enough to threaten to topple the chair. But Eric kept it stable while Alina was locked in place from her knees and neck. Though nothing was helping her not to feel just how awkward the position was.

Eric sat back onto the desk and rotated the back of the chair to face his crotch. And along it came Alina's face that he shifted closer to him. Then a moment later he opened the front of his robe to show that he too wore nothing under it. And that his cock was hard and ready.

All the while Alina stared into the third cock she had ever seen, Eric dug out a small box and opened it. In it was a large collection of different rings that looked oddly familiar to Alina.

"Pick two," Eric voiced even as the back of the chair prevented Alina from reaching her hands around it as her shoulders were locked against it.

"Can't we do it without?" Alina uttered while the image of the big red cock on her face kept growing until it was joined by another.

"But I want to see a big cock across your face, and this just won't do," Eric mused with a finger snap of his very human penis. It had a weird tilt to it and the color was almost dark purple in parts. Almost like the blood was bloating it to a limit despite it not being that big in comparison to what Alina had seen before.

"Do what you want," Alina flared while not wanting to admit she preferred the red one over the one she was currently seeing.

"Pick a color," Eric grunted.

"Green," Alina muttered without thinking.

"I knew elves liked them big and green," Eric grinned and took two silver rings with green markings from his box. One of them easily slipped around his cock while the other needed him to slip both of the marbles in his sack one at a time.

Then Alina stared with dilated pupils while the cock and balls grew bigger and greener. They grew until the cock towered over her face while almost threatening to touch her. Due to it, she was not even able to focus on how much the balls now hang due to internal size.

"Now, ask to be tutored in oral skills," Eric voiced and pressed his cock against Alina's face to hide one of her eyes. It took several moments for her to realize she was breathing heavily through her gaping mouth.

"Tutor?" Alina uttered and her lip almost touched the green meat. It triggered her to close her mouth as tightly as possible.

"Good enough, the lesson ends when you can take it all in and make me cum," Eric explained. His head was tilting like he was trying to measure just how deep he could get his cock.

"It won't fit," Alina uttered even as she had been proved wrong about her body once before that day.

"Don't quit before you try, you really need some extra lessons," Eric voiced and pushed his green cock against Alina's nose until it bounced to the other side. Once again she was faced with oddly conflicting sensations. On one hand, the big symmetrical cock looked oddly majestic. And on the other, a human was pressing his filthy cock against her face.

Just the fact Alina realized that there was room to debate about how she felt tilted her mind. There was no way she ever wanted to admit even being a bit curious about anything this disgusting. Let alone that her body was not entirely revolted by it.

"Do what you want, but if I'm suffocating, I will bite it off," Alina flared while releasing her ragged breathing through her mouth. Though it barely helped with the increasingly intense burn that was filling her.

"Let's start with a kiss," Eric said and pushed the chair back enough to let him point his bloated tip against Alina's lips. Raw taste immediately filled her mouth while odd tingles surged in her. Even as her pussy basically hung in the air, it felt an increase in pressure as blood rushed to it.

The tip was trailed along Alina's lips until it suddenly pressed against her teeth. It triggered Eric to trail along her white pearls until her left cheek was bloated by a part of his dick. He kept rubbing it in a few seconds before Alina parted her jaw enough to let the green meat slip to the top of her tongue.

"Don't give up so easily, I wanted to feel more of that," Eric shrugged and landed his right hand on top of Alina's hair. His fingers slid into it until they had a slight grip just due to the way they tangled.

"Ish dshon't," Alina tried to say something but it came out as an incoherent slurring. It triggered her to stop and push the tip to one end of her mouth before trying again. But even then she felt too awkward to speak so she just stayed silent and let the tip slide back to the center.

Eric's right hand slid down to Alina's jaw while his left kept its hold from the back of the seat. Then he began angling the chair and the elf's head. Not much but enough to cause her to realize what he was planning.

For one moment, Alina wanted to spat out the cock, and the next she wanted it to thrust in and end it all. Though the end her mind imagine was one where her body was literally filled with cum to the point it oozed from her ears. The absurd image almost made her laugh and she was too distracted to notice how Eric position his legs to take better support from the ground.

"Breathe, and take in cock," Eric voiced a moment before he thrust with his hip. In a moment Alina was almost staring at his pubes while failing to register the burn in her throat. Though in the next moments she more than felt it pulse down her spine.

Despite the angling, the cock was partly bent in Alina's throat and she could have sworn she heard its strong pulse. Though she definitely felt it throb against her walls that were pressured by the sheer mass. But before she got even close to used to it, the newly soaked dick was dragged out.

"Breathe, and take in cock," Eric repeated again before managing to thrust more of his length in. Once he began the cycle, he did not stop, every time Alina's purple eyes tilted more to stare at the green meat and Eric sounded more amused with his tone.

Slowly but surely the tingles down Alina's spine turned into a throb in her nethers. But the strong pressure in her head barely let her feel the hot pulse that surged down her pussy. The meat down her throat kept filling her in ways she definitely did not understand.

Alina did not even think about the commands, her body followed them with almost perfect precision. In and out the cock went until her nose began hitting the pubes at the base. She even barely noticed how Eric moved his hands to grip the sides of her head and let his hip do all of the work.

"Breathe, and swallow my cum," Eric commanded and the main shock came from him just thrusting his hard-puling cock as deep as he could. Pubes tingled Alina's nose while her eyes tilted. Her mind was barely able to realize that something hot was being poured deep within her while the dick twitched. Though in the next moment, her body jolted just a bit like some surge had pulsed through her.

Eric suddenly changed his grip to hold Alina's pointed ears. He stared into her eyes and the moment they tilted a bit too much, he used his new grip to seemingly drag out his cock even as his hip did most of the work by returning to sit on the desk.

"What do you say after a meal?" Eric voiced and splatted his thoroughly soaked cock against Alina's face. There were no signs of semen but the saliva more than began staining the right side of her face.

"Thank you," Alina slurred with tilted eyes. She was feeling more full than she had ever been in her life. Though the sensation was more disturbing than anything else, like she barely recognized her body anymore.

"So polite," Eric mused and slid his cock up Alina's face until his balls touched her chin. There were no signs of any deflation but the green meat throbbed almost like it was in pain.

"I did not thank you... you damn scum," Alina muttered even as she had just done so on some twisted impulse. It triggered Eric to push the chair enough to get the cock out of Alina's face.

"Ooh, so there is some fire left in you, for a moment there I thought you were just a boring whore who is used to cock," Eric voiced with a tilted smile while he forcefully dragged out the ring from his penis before closing his red robe.

"I'm not... shut up," Alina flared and the last words were mostly meant for herself. She had clearly gone over some point that caused her self-control to crack and she was not sure what. So she had to remind herself that regardless of what she thought, there was no benefit of annoying this person that could be useful for her.

"Are we done?" Alina asked with a harsh tone despite her thoughts as Eric just stared at her for a moment.

"Sure, just let me give a kiss to your pussy so we are even," Eric stated and pushed Alina's chair around so that her ass faced him.

"I don't need that," Alina uttered while not even sure what was going to happen. Her stomach was full and she almost felt drunk due to it. The sheer volume from the bloated green balls definitely had been higher than normal.

"Sure you do, I heard you spill to the floor," Eric grinned and looked around to see a small puddle under the spot Alina's ass used to be.

"I did not," Alina protested even as when she looked down, she too saw something strange on the floor. It triggered strong memories of her body convulsing that she had somehow managed to miss while the large cock had filled her throat. Though at the moment they felt like just more delusions created by her mind.

"Then what is that... looks oddly slimy... don't tell me you really fucked the headmaster," Eric pondered while inspecting the slightly white spot from the distance. But a second later his hands grabbed the red robe that hung to cover Alina's ass to pull it aside.

"Well well well, what do we have here," Eric mused and grabbed Alina's ass to lift it for a better inspection. The move shifted the chair with a clear danger of tilting it. Though even Alina did not care as the second man of her life was touching her ass.

A sudden realization came to Alina. All these perverted men wanted the same things, to touch her with their hands and their dick. They were such disgusting base creatures, she thought with a tilted smile while having her ass groped.

"That's odd, I came into your mouth but you leaked semen from here," Eric mused while patting Alina's left rear cheek. She was too focused on her own thoughts to register his words.

"Let me help clean you then," Eric mused and dug out a silver magic focus. It was shaped like a sturdy wand with a smooth surface.

"Wait wait," Alina uttered the moment the lukewarm metal slid to her vulva. Her eyes and head tilted around even though she had no hope of actually seeing what was happening behind her.

"You mean you want to keep his seed? Should I plug it in instead?" Eric pondered with more pats of Alina's ass. They were not that strong but she still heard the soft sound from each of them.

"How are you going to remove it?" Alina uttered. She definitely wanted the semen out, after all, it had made her feel all kinds of weird things while she had waited in the hall.

"I'm going to put my focus in... and then I'm going to make it flow out... simple," Eric explained while sliding the silver tip on Alina's vulva to soak it. The object was oddly smooth and the realization it was a magic focus almost tilted Alina's mind. Maybe she would be able to connect with it if she took it deep enough or something even if it was an absurd idea.

"Do what you want," Alina uttered and in the next moment, the focus was thrust into her. It pushed into her inner gate but it did not stop Eric from immediately using his grip at the other end to force her ass to tilt.

"Let me shake it out then," Eric grinned and tilted his wand left only to lift it and tilting to the right. There were clear limits on the movement set by Alina's trapped hip but some of the shifts were strong enough to rotate the chair a bit. But Eric's other hand immediately corrected it in ways that applied even more pressure to the elf's insides.

Alina had to grit her teeth while her internal pressure alone forced her ass to move to whatever direction the wand dictated. Saliva spilled to her lips while Eric's hand got equally soaked. Though all of it was transparent and lacked signs of semen.

"It seems you leaked most out already, but it does not hurt to be sure I guess," Eric voiced and lifted Alina's ass yet again with his grip. This time his free hand slid up her back to cause her spine to tingle.

"Are we done?" Alina flared and she was rewarded by a loud slap to her ass. Though in the next moment Eric let go of his focus and stood up.

"Sure," Eric shrugged and began walking towards the door. "Feel free to get the mattress and other stuff from the closet... and clean this mess. After all, it's your room now."

"You can't leave me like this," Alina flared while the steps going further away echoed in her head.

"Aah right, I was even about to forget my focus," Eric shrugged and it triggered Alina to focus on the object stuck in her pussy. Though stuck was a loose definition as it kept sliding down a bit as the only thing that kept it in was her heavily punished elven hymen.

Alina tried to form a connection with the focus but the wand felt like just any other object. It was clearly attuned to someone else to such a level she had no hope of taking over without prolonged effort that might take years. And as a silver focus was easier to control than most others, if excluding gold ones, her inability to even sense the one inside of her caused Alina frustration.

A sudden unplug of the focus out of Alina immediately jerked even her ears. Though in the next moment, strong hands gripped her ass only to slide down her thighs to lift her from her knees. Then her feet were finally dropped to the floor. Alina immediately stumbled backward to free her head only to collapse due to shaky feet.

Alina fell to her back against the desk behind her. She collapse to just lay against it with a lifted back even as her front was still fully revealed by the open robe.

"Need help to get up?" Eric asked with an oddly polite smile but Alina did not even want to look at him. It was made easy by her hair covering most of her face.

"Just leave," Alina muttered. She did not want to attempt to stand up in case she would stumble again in front of this man. A man who was so base that he found enjoyment from fondling her ass. Just the thought caused a tilted smile to spread to her lips.

"Sure, just one more thing," Eric voiced and in the next moment he knelt down to grab Alina's jaw. Her smile did not even have the time to freeze before his lips touched hers. The soft shock was more than enough to dilate her purple eyes while Eric stared into them.

Eric's left hand slid up Alina's side while his right held her jaw. Though in moments, the left moved to her left breast and pressed a round object to its top. In the next moment he stood up and Alina's lips and the object on her breast burned in equal measure.

"Goodnight, I will inform you later if I feel like asking for rent," Eric grinned and turned to walk away. "So until next time."

Alina grabbed the object from her breast and threw it after Eric only for her to notice it was a silver coin. She immediately jolted after it and due to her poor aim, she managed to grab it with a lunge. Though she ended up on her knees to clutch the coin with both hands.

"Ooh, so you can still move," Eric mused one last time before exiting through the door. For several moments, Alina was shocked more by what she had just done than by anything else.

Never in her life, Alina had thought she would put so much effort to get a silver coin. It was enough for most commoners to live for weeks by splitting it into copper. Though the oddly vigilant staring of the coin in her hands ended when she suddenly yawned. It triggered her to get up and pocket the coin before closing her robe.

After a hard swallow, Alina looked around like she was worried someone else would have seen her act strange. But as nobody else was there, she just shook her head to focus before rushing to get the mattress and blanket.

Even as Alina had barely eaten in days, she felt oddly sleepy and full. So she simply placed the mattress on the teacher's desk and wrapped herself into the blanket and robe. Though only after a minute, she took off her robe to roll it into a pillow.

And so Alina began her new life at the side campus. Though there was no way she would ever settle for this or let herself become used to her current situation without trying a lot harder.