Magenta Angel

Story Info
Daphne joins Vita for a night in the heart of London...
2.8k words
4.38
2.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: age difference of more than 10 years, bdsm, slurs/ mentions of queerphobia and violence, swearing.

_________________________________

"Why are you dressed as a nurse?"

Daphne was sweating on a bus when she got that message from Vita. Not because of Vita's disapproval, though Daphne certainly had that tightening around her, but because she was wearing 'boy clothes' over her 'slutty nurse' outfit on the bus to Vita's apartment. 'Boy clothes' made it sound trivial, like dress up- she was early in transition medically, and didn't want to make herself a target, not that men needed an excuse, for lack of a better term she thought.

She knew what men were like, after all. She had tried making a bit of an extra money on Only4You, a misleading title for what was mostly isolated, lonely men jacking off to a suggestive pose. Same men would go from one extreme to another: wanting Daphne's still big dick to play with while commenting online on her anonymous Tooter account (titled 'Gina V') about seeing a stray, thick hair Daphne thought she got rid of, and calling her a slur in the process. Not that sex work was bad, it was a job, but it was demeaning at times from men. Not that cis men were the only issue at times, some cis women would screenshot her account to call her a 'pseudo vaginal slime' in the name of some activism.

"You look like a slut. Lol, Vita x"

Vita didn't find her online, no. It was a nightclub, gentrified but queer and where you go to say 'Heart HerBar London' on SuddenGram. Hot and vapish smoke as you're grinded on almost certainly by drunk accident. Daphne was alone until Vita took interest. Vita and Daphne started talking in the quieter part of the club. Fact that Vita was in her late 30s, and Daphne was 20, somehow didn't come to mind. Daphne felt safe with Vita around.

It didn't hurt that Vita was trans herself, completely post opp. Perfect face, legs, breasts- you could imagine. All in a sultry dress. They drank and laughed at some jokes Vita made. "Come to my apartment sometime," she said, with a smile. Daphne instantly gave her her phone number, Tooter and SuddenGram. Vita immediately texted her- making it clear Vita had a talent for sexting. Vita was a poet, after all, a published and successful one, enough for an apartment in the City. Daphne in contrast had a run-down student apartment off Camden Town.

"Is your bus delayed? X."

Daphne had actually been running late choosing what make up to wear. She chose a deep red to wear, understated. She had gone for a 'cherry chapstick' to go with the nurse outfit for a photo on Only4You before she got a messaging telling her, but with a kiss, to come to the apartment for "a very fun time x". How could Daphne resist? Like at HerBar, how could she resist Vita's lips, especially when Vita placed Daphne's hand on her thigh. Moments later, they were in the club bathroom, Vita against the wall while Daphne kissed her neck and cleavage, stroked her pussy's underwear between a gap in the dress, and then nipped Vita's neck while Vita grinded between Daphne and the stone wall she was pressed hard against. "Perfect," Vita had said, "I'll call you soon.".

The bus reached its destination, a few shops away from the apartment block. However, it was a cold Autumn night. Daphne took a deep excited breath as she walked to the flat's first entrance to buzz in. Along the way, she passed a shop (called 'Spanking New') display of PVC and leather outfits and toys. She wondered if Vita was into that. For all the sexting of the last two weeks, and that encounter, she didn't know how... serious Vita was. Vita was a 'pillow princess' most of the time, Daphne thought, but often she would take control of the direction of things, like how a poet takes control of the language. And Vita was fluent in Daphne.

"I'll let you in a moment. You're late ;) x."

"Maybe you can teach me a lesson ;) it's cold out here xx." Daphne texted back.

The door buzzed open. Daphne made her way to the lift.

Vita's apartment was at the top of the building- 15 floors up. It was a decent sized apartment and was the only one on that top floor.

Daphne got out when the lift reached Floor 15. There was only a door across from the lift on that narrow corridor. Daphne was twitching in excitement and nervousness. She pressed the door bell. Vita opened the door.

"Hey there," Vita said.

"Hey," Daphne replied.

"You can come in. I have some wine ready on the table. But remove the boy clothes first." Vita said warmly. They kissed to greet, then Daphne removed the hoodie she was wearing and the trousers, all ill-fitting, in front of Vita, who would then see her wearing the nurse costume. "Hmm, you look slutty." Vita told Daphne, while putting her fingers through Daphne's long blond hair. Vita whispered to her, playfully, "Come through now," Vita smiled, pointing to the living area. The living area itself led to an unadulterated view of London from its heart. Worth the rent of a regularly published author, at least. Daphne stood still, mesmerised. Vita grabbed her arse from behind and whispered into her ear:

"Like the view? I hope I'm not upstaged."

Daphne whispered back. "No... but I hope to get to do more than view you."

"Good answer," Vita replied. "I can tell you now that you'll get to do a lot, and I'll be doing you a lot too."

Daphne became hard. Vita was also wearing that same dress she wore at the nightclub, emphasising her breasts and arse as well as legs; enjoined by femme fatale heels at the floor and long flowing black hair at the top. Daphne, in her relatively cheap 'Jane Autumn' costume she got in a sale, could tell that a bulge where her dick was growing. She also wondered if Vita was wearing and underwear. This was answered as soon as Vita sat on her armchair and opened her legs.

"I see you're excited Daphne" she said with a small smile at the end. "You're a very bad girl Daphne."

"I am, Vita -"

"Call me mistress for now, my little bitch."

Daphne repressed a moan but squirmed. She wanted this so much. To feel Vita control her in person, to do what she wanted.

"You see that glass of red on the coffee table?"

"Yes mistress?"

"It's ice cold. Pour it slowly over your top."

"Yes mistress"

Daphne began to pour the glass over top, particularly over her small breasts, which began to perk with excitement. While she did this, Vita flicked her clit.

Vita then stepped forwards, tearing off the nurse top and began to kiss Daphne's petite breasts while holding Daphne close to her. Vita then began to bite Daphne hard, around and then on her soft, sensitive breasts. Each bite she felt was ecstasy- Daphne moaned loudly. The pain of the bites was electric.

"Daphne- you're beautiful now and will be even more so when you transition more." Daphne smiled and cried to this as Vita's head and neck cupped hers. She rested on Vita's bosom, kissing them gently.

"Do you want to see my cunt?" Vita whispered and smiled.

Daphne had only seen photos once or twice before. While she had felt and played with Vita's before, she had never seen it close up and in person. She emphatically nodded 'yes'.

"Then kneel." Vita commanded gently.

Daphne did so. Vita parted her dress for Daphne- Daphne looked closely, but wanted more. Vita knew this and obliged- she took Daphne by her hair and pulled her towards her. Daphne grabbed onto Vita's legs. She played with Vita's lips and then sucked on her clit. Vita moaned loudly, pulling Daphne's hair tighter. Daphne responded by flicking Vita's clit with her tongue.

This continued for a little while longer. After Vita came in Daphne's face, Vita gave Daphne a glass of wine to hydrate herself with.

"You're thorough Daphne, that was the most intense eating out I've had."

"I could tell mistress."

"Take off your skirt Daphne," Vita said, opening the balcony doors. A heavy breeze coldly came in. Daphne started to shiver while her nipples perked and hardened. She was exposed, with only some underwear covering her crotch on, for Vita, and this, fundamentally, kept Daphne turned on.

"Did you think I was just a receiver, Daphne?"

"For a bit, yes, mistress."

"That was a red herring. I wanted you to think you were coming here just to rail me against the window and call it a night. While really, I always intended to subvert your expectations, show you what I actually do: dominate and educate. Now: undress me."

Daphne began to undress Vita. The dress was soft like her skin, which she began to follow with her hands downwards, feeling Vita's still wet cunt intentionally; taking her fingers there and tasting her again. Vita's long legs took her to the feet.

"Daphne, undo the buckle with your mouth only. Good bitch." she smirked.

And so Daphne did.

"Join me on my bed, Daphne."

Daphne began walking to the bedroom.

"One thing, Daphne- take off your underwear. Now please."

Daphne turned around and slowly took off her underwear. Unveiled with that was her dick, fully erect.

When they got to the bedroom and settled on Vita's bed, Daphne noticed a picture hung up of a blond woman win long flowing hair. Below it was a riding crop.

"That was Natalie, Daphne. She taught me everything I know. Took me in when I was lost in London in the 00s. Back then, there were more bars for people like us. And more zines for people like us. We could escape, be separate, at least in the night, from all of them down there. She was an artist, in Hampstead. She taught me how to be a poet- and to be dominant. She used to photograph me in poses for our enjoyment, from when I used to have a dick like yours to what I became. She also used to paint my skin. The brush would always tickle, but it was intimate, like how she used the crop actually. Feeling a stroke of magenta go over my cunt before she fucked it with her fingers was... tantalising Daphne."

"Was she, you know, trans?" Daphne asked awkwardly, partly because she was imagining Vita's pussy around her mouth again, and her pink tongue slowly going around Vita's lips and clit were surely like a brush stroke of magenta.

"No," Vita responded gently, "but to her it never really mattered. She was into women. She loved women. She loved me. When she died... in 2010... I was devastated. We had separated by then but it devastated me."

Daphne hugged Vita to comfort her. It was close, intimate for both. They then kissed, their mouths going deep around each other, tongues tangling. Soon, naturally, they began to scissor together, with Daphne's dick kissing Vita's pussy faster and faster. Vita moaned before kissing Daphne hard and moaning into her. Daphne felt that she was taking control, fucking Vita faster and faster while topping her, something she wanted to do for a while. To fuck Vita, simply put. Daphne then came; a white, near transparent substance landed on Vita's thigh. Vita wiped it from her thigh and put it on her tongue, swallowing it.

"You taste sweet, Daphne"

"I am, Vita. I am.*

"I see. I have a surprise left for you. Go to the main window, where you can see the City skyline the best."

Daphne went to the window. She could see the City in all its glory below. She wondered if that's what glory felt like: losing your virginity while on top of someone like Vita, who was topping you at the start.

Then Vita pressed her hard to the glass. She felt the cold, uncaring glass react against her skin as she felt Vita's hot body from behind, with something plastic there too.

"Did you really think you could top me, Daphne?" Vita whispered playfully yet earnestly to her ear from behind, her breasts pressed against Daphne's back. "You're going to be even more beautiful and so fucking hot," she said while moving a lubed strap on to Daphne's behind. "But you don't know how to dominate, yet," Vita declared while rubbing the strap between Daphne's crevice and her arsehole; probing gently but noticeably. "It's not about control Daphne, it's about desire, and about love," she finished while she had only just started to thrust and pound into Daphne, pressing her even more into the glass while she went deeper inside her. Daphne moaned hard: she knew Vita was right. She wanted Vita more and more now, and Vita knew and obliged. As she entered an ecstatic space, she looked on the City below, far away from it while in the centre, and knew this was Vita's gift. Vita pulled Daphne away and put her over the table. She continued to pound into Daphne with rhythm. Then Vita, from a garter on her leg, pulled out the riding crop in the bedroom. She turned Daphne, panting, around.

"Do want me to use this?" Vita asked.

"I want you to use it on me, use me. I want you." Daphne replied, panting.

"Very good," Vita smiled. She then placed the tip of the crop on Daphne's open mouth, which Daphne then wetted, staring at Vita while doing so. Daphne placed herself on top of the glass dining table that moments ago she was being pounded into. Vita then smacked Daphne's tits with the crop. Daphne cried in pain and euphoria all in one. Daphne then felt the crop smacking her thighs; her high pitched moans making Vita blush. Vita then struck Daphne's dick, inflaming it into a magenta colour.

Daphne was in complete awe and had climaxed emotionally and literally. Vita helped her up and comforted her. "You were amazing Daphne," she said before hugging her, "you mean a lot to me you know."

Daphne kissed Vita's lips and cheek before getting up and standing at the balcony, feeling the wind on her skin and the sounds of London moving below her. "Please do one last thing, Vita?" Daphne asked. In response, Vita found the 'Polarisinsta '98' camera Natalie used years ago. Daphne posed with her arms out, completely naked, her inflamed dick dangling downwards below her chest and breasts and flowing, glowing blond hair, all covered in sweat and wine and come.

Vita clicked. "Perfect Daphne. Perfect."

They then went and slept together in Vita's bed.

*****

2 months later:

Christmas was coming soon, as were Xmas time book releases. Daphne was out on Charing Cross, getting a gift for a friend down in Brighton. She had seen Vita a few times since that night, mostly for drinks at bars and coffees, but apart from a kiss or two, nothing else happened. Perhaps both realised that the relationship couldn't work, or both realised that night would be less special if repeated over and over.

Daphne came across the big bookshop on Charing Cross, Astors, and noticed there was a book signing: 'The Magenta Angel: Anthology by Vita Barney'. Daphne went straight in. She noticed the cover was a magenta coloured over version of the photo Vita took. She took her place in the queue, with a book to get signed, to meet Vita and ask why the cover was literally her.

She finally got to the desk where Vita sat, looking downwards. 'Hi there, who am I dedicating this to?', Vita asked nonchalant. "Daphne West," Daphne forcibly replied. "I see, have a lovely day and happy Xmas." Vita said while writing. Daphne frustratingly responded "But what abo-" before being cut off with a polite but firm "You'll find out if you read the book" from Vita, with a playful wink. Daphne left the shop, having paid her ten pounds for Vita's words.

She found a bench outside. Annoyed, she opened the book of which she was splayed across, like as she was on that glass table; just like how she was by the balcony. But she then noticed the signing she got on the third page was not ordinary:

'To my Daphne, my Magenta Angel,

I love you more than you can imagine. For that's why you're the main poem: a dazzling, pure, primary force of desire that is better than myself, and better than what they have. You deserve so much more, it's why I want you to find someone who you can be with for a longer time, it's why I'll help you develop as an artist, and it's why I'm giving you part of the revenue from this book (set to be the most successful one). I can't write much more, but know that I celebrate you and the you you will become.

Love Vita x'

And there then was not the end but the beginning of a Magenta Angel.