Mageslayer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman's face was highlighted by heavy gold and blue makeup, taking various shapes, as a long canine tail swung lazily behind her, also glowing and impossibly black. Her eyes were a dark crimson red, but her iris reflected a swirling mix of color and movement. The rest of her features barely stayed the same long enough to burn themselves into Maddie's infallible memory. One moment her loose white dress was filled with a large chest threatening to burst the fabric, another she was as petite as Lori, the only constant was her beauty. Maddie realized she had been staring at the woman for what must have been at least a minute, and tried to stammer out some words, raising her gaze in an ultimately futile attempt to meet the woman's own intense eyes. She was smiling, two elongated fangs poking out of her mouth. "Uh... So... What...." Maddie couldn't even form a reasonable question, her mind racing as she felt like her heart was beating faster than it should be able to. Then her body tensed up as she recognized who, what, she was looking at. The jackal of storms, the goddess of change.

The deity continued to grin, stepping forwards as realization dawned on Maddie, now staring in equal awe and terror. A few moments passed, before the jackal seemed to frown, and a force more compelled than forced Maddie to her feet. "Alright, that's enough of the stunned silence shit, it's boring now. And to stop you from wasting our time, I trapped you in the moment you teleported, and brought you here, I'll let you finish what you were going to do, and your kitty friend is safe and sound in a pocket realm of her own, and probably having a blast, I left her under the care of a friend of mine." The divine spoke with sudden annoyance before her tone softened to one of explanation, her gaze still fixated on the gardener who was barely containing a nervous breakdown. At least her immediate questions were answered though, and she relaxed her shoulders slightly, letting out the first proper breath she had since appearing here.

"So... Uhm... Your divineness, why exactly am I here?" Maddie managed to actually ask a sensible question, watching the expression on Change's face as well as she could, until she let out a surprised yelp at feeling herself being pushed by the tall jackal, landing back on her rear despite the goddess having just brought her up from the same position. Equal parts curiosity, disgust, and excitement blanketed the face of the deity.

"Don't ever fucking call me by your divineness ever again. To answer you though, because you're about to see perceptions changed, and cause a lot of change yourself. You're about to give me a fucking buffet, and I don't want you to screw it up. The cat's gonna get out of the bag with what you two are gonna do, and you better not put her back in. She belongs to me, I have her fucking branded, even if she doesn't realize it, you do, amirite? You're gonna make sure things go my way, and then maybe I'll give your little bro a kickback." The woman kneeled down in front of the young druidess, sneering as she brought her face close to Maddie's own, who could feel an almost heat, a kind of sizzling prickle as she averted her gaze, solemnly nodding though.

Then she felt a surge of something going through her, courage? adrenaline? She wasn't sure. But she managed to raise her head, and stared the two sparkling orbs of the god's eyes down. She thought back to her readings, and then back to Lori, and she couldn't help but let out a giggle as the absurdity of what she just heard washed over her. The scowl of the jackal was only a mild deterrence as she continued to laugh, the growl of anger coming from in front of her only making the whole thing somehow funnier. She raised a hand to wipe some tears from her eyes, any awe, fear, reverence, she once held, entirely gone. "You think I can control Lori? You think you can control Lori? I'm sorry, but... That's hilarious. It's so obviously wrong, Lori controls herself, anyone else who tries ends up on a list that's going to start getting shorter. You think she needs your permission? I don't know what you are planning, but whatever it is, unless it's stepping back, it's a stupid plan. Sam doesn't need you, I don't need you. I'm not a temple bitch desperate for some divine guidance." As the last words left Maddie's lips, she once more felt fear, anxious of the words that left her lips, but just confident enough to not take them back. Change was snarling by the time she was done, and Maddie felt more than saw a punch to her jaw that left her flat on her back, stars dancing in her vision.

"I didn't ask for your shit advice or opinion, you vine sucking whore." She snarled out, standing back up and looking down at Maddie with a scowl. "Get the fuck back up." She added afterwards, her expression softening as once more the gardener felt herself rise to her feet. "Look, I don't care, I don't agree, but I don't care. If you aren't gonna do my dirty work, someone else will. That cat will change the world, but not on her terms, not on your terms. I'll get to her, make her a fucking avatar, my little vessel to destroy everything with, start this whole thing over. Change of plans though, I'm not letting you help out. Sorry, not sorry." The deity spoke with barely restrained anger as the world around them began to change, a swirling maelstrom of color and light. Maddie felt her heart drop as she backed away. She knew, somehow, that she was safe before, but not anymore, like things were now real. Change manifested a large curved blade in one of her hands before advancing casually, her face twisting back into a grin. Maddie gripped the dagger hidden in the folds of her skirt. She couldn't fight a god, or a manifestation of one, or whatever this was. But she could surprise one. Maybe.

Maddie continued her cautious retreat, before being blinded by a flash of light that also seemed to stagger the jackal slowly pursuing her. A deep masculine voice washed over her, laced with magic and might. "Change. You have nerve to bring a mortal to a true plane to kill them. You are well aware of how forbidden your actions are." Eventually the druidess had her vision clear enough to see an armored figure, full white plate wielding a large lance brimming with light, tendril-like wings extending from his back. If Change was tall, he was massive, well over seven feet, and by the looks of it, the goddess recognized him with a scowl.

"Seraph. Of. Fucking. Course. You really care about this girl that much? Fine. Fuck it. I'm not dealing with this. I'm leaving, not killing her. Fucking killjoy." The jackal sneered at the angelic warrior whose gaze was obscured by a visored helmet, before throwing Maddie one last death glare before disappearing, the color of the realm once more being replaced by a void. Before the gardener could thank her savior, a god of order if she recalled her theology, he let out a surprisingly girlish giggle, and then disappeared.

"You aren't wrong, she is kinda dumb." The imposing armored figure of Seraph was gone, and instead a girl about Maddie's height was in his place. She was slender, but also very athletic looking, her skin seemed deeply sunkissed but was probably at one point fair. Long braids of blonde hair hung down to her waist as long elven ears stuck out from the sides of her head. She had twinkling blue eyes, and comfortable looking clothes, a skirt and simple tunic that left the sides of her torso exposed. Maddie was more than slightly confused. The girl turned towards her with a small grin, seeming more genuine and lighthearted a grin than the fang filled smile of Change. "Sorry you had to deal with her, though you did handle her great. I'm Myriad, the archfey. Now you probably have a lot of questions, and I'm not going to answer any of them, so let's skip past that part, yeah? Yeah. Just know that I've got my eye on you, and won't be letting Change mess with you too much. Now, how about we get you out of this teletrap?" The elvish girl, fae apparently, had an almost sing-song way of speaking, and she walked towards the still bewildered Maddie, not actually letting her reply.

"Two ways for you to get out of here, realign the magic and yourself, or die. I don't think that second one is what you're looking for, so we're gonna go for the first one. That's basically resetting yourself and your aura, and the best way to do that is an orgasm, so...." Myriad talked almost continuously, finally pausing to allow Maddie a chance to reply, who was also now blushing as she realized what the elder fae was suggesting. "I can let you do it yourself, buuuuuut, if you want some help, taking different forms is essentially my thing." The fae was so different from the coolheaded, reserved dryad Maddie had begun to become familiar with. She still felt that same uncanny feeling of something being hidden from her though, something cold just behind the fae's friendly smile. But like with Elz'ithu, she still knew, or at least felt that the fae meant her no harm unless she did something stupid. She knew what the fae was saying was reasonable, and eventually she got past her initial embarrassment. If she had diminished any trait since meeting Lori, it was her modesty.

"Uh... Right, you can... I'd like help." she murmured a tad sheepishly, looking away for a moment before glancing back, only to find herself on the ground once more, the slender woman straddling her waist. She wasn't knocked to the ground this time, as much as she felt like the ground itself changed, it's not like she had any reference point in the nothingness that surrounded her. Myriad giggled, her chest was small, almost flat, but her distinctly feminine figure didn't leave her gender any question. At least not in her current form, Maddie realized this probably wasn't the shapeshifter's true form. The elven girl's slender hands groped one of Maddie's breasts, her gaze fixed on the young woman's form, mentally undressing her, which to little surprise in this strange pocket dimension, meant physically undressing her too.

Myriad's hands both began to work the chest of the druidess, kneading it with a ruthless skill that reminded Maddie that in the archfae's eyes, she was probably at best a toy, maybe a cute stray that needed saving, or a curiosity to be examined, they were not on the same level, not even close. A whimper of pleasure escaped the gardener, to the seeming delight of the fae still working her sensitive flesh. "You seem pretty fun. It's a shame I don't get to play with you longer right now. Another time maybe, I could show you so many things, see you experience things you didn't think possible. Would you like that? Tell me you'd like that." The girl spoke in a surprisingly soothing tone even as she teased Maddie, and she had to resist the urge to nod. An agreement with a fae gave them plenty of power, she didn't want to risk getting whisked away to some fairy harem. Her reluctance to agree quickly diminished as she felt the fae roughen up, pinching at one of her nipples with a hard squeeze to draw a small yelp from Maddie, a punishment, even if the fae didn't say it, and soon a second came, forcing another whimper to escape, this time mixed with pain. She reluctantly nodded, the fae had her under her power at this point, she just had to hope that feeling of safety with them wasn't unfounded.

Myriad's smile widened as Maddie nodded, relaxing her pinching and roughness to instead lean down, giving her a quick peck on the cheek and using a third unseen hand to ruffle her hair. Maddie blinked, trying to catch the extra limb, but it was gone before she even fully realized it was there, phantom pleasure she had never quite experienced tingled at her crown, and she flexed muscles she didn't think she had, feeling the pleasant swivel and flex of animal like ears that she realized couldn't be there. Her eyes widened as she moved a hand to feel the top of her head to only find her hair, bringing another giggle from the fae on top of her. "Good girl, not enough time for more than a tease of that though. You should be wet now, and while I normally love more foreplay, I think you'll enjoy just getting bred for now. You may like that neko, but I can tell you still prefer men." She continued to speak like she was comforting a distressed friend, not pleasuring and teasing someone, but she was right, Maddie felt her own fluids running along her thighs as she then felt a large weighty warmth appear on her stomach, looking down to see a large red phallus coming from the shapeshifter's skirt, glistening in its own lubrication as it distinctly reminded her of what she saw with dogs, a fist sized knot near the base as she realized she may have bitten off a bit more than she can chew with this archfae.

Maddie failed much more than a stammer, staring at the fuckstick with a mix of nervousness and sheepish awe. She was both terrified and equally excited, not able to do much to stop her mind from playing through a wide variety of scenes, none of which she kept her dignity in. Myriad seemed pleased, practically purring as she watched the druidess's reaction. Moving a hand away from its groping to instead gently stroke her own sizable new appendage. "Do you like it? I mean, I know you do, your legs are already trembling and I can tell you're already fantasizing about all the things this thing can do to you, but I want to hear your answer anyway. You don't want to disappoint me, do you?" The fae spoke in a still pleasing, almost cute voice. Even as she seemed to slide squarely in the position of a dom, talking down to Maddie and teasing her relentlessly, she still gave off an aura of calm and whimsy. Was this what greater fae were like? Was this what Lori felt with Elz'ithu's aura? The almost overwhelming presence of the fae and her voice muddied her mind as much as the smell and sight of pungent cock only a few inches from her face.

Maddie felt at ease, relaxed, but at the same time she was unbelievably horny and nervous. Her will mind didn't seem to know how to feel in the slightest. She was puddy, and the unreal and contradictory nature of the fae and her actions left the druidess resigned to whatever awaited her. She felt like she had never been as safe as she was in this moment, even as her last throes of logical thought screamed that she was going to become the shapeshifter's toy. Any thought of resisting had left, as the only last coherent part of her subconsciousness realized she was in some kind of charmed stupor. She didn't particularly care though, not at this point. "I... I want it so bad... Please.... Please fuck me."

Once more the archfae giggled, seeming pleased by the response. She tucked a strand of Maddie's hair behind her ear, softly caressing her cheek for a few seconds. "Oh, by the way, I did lie about you needing to orgasm or die. It's actually not that hard to get out of here. You don't mind, right?" The fae certainly didn't show any remorse, and in her charmed state, Maddie wasn't about to complain. She knew that in that same rational fragment of her mind that remained she wouldn't complain even if she wasn't charmed though. She simply gave an eager nod of agreement, cooing at the soft touch of the fae, almost drooling as she once more looked at the member sliding between her breasts.

Myriad hummed for a moment, before seeming to think, still absentmindedly stroking her own cock. "You are fun like this, but I want to try you out as yourself first. I want to see your own reaction when you realize that you are mine. That you make a great doggy cock sleeve. I want to watch the dignity and self respect you have drain out of your eyes. Then, maybe after that I'll recharm you, make you a loyal pet for a bit before I get you out of here. You are a friend to one of my daughters, so I will give you once chance of sound mind to say no. I'd be plenty sad about it, but I will respect it. So tell me Maddie, do you want to continue?" The fae's voice remained light and high pitched, but it was no longer a strange soothing tone. Maddie's mind slammed back into coherent thought as she realized entirely what was going on. She knew she wasn't being affected by any magic or fae power at the moment, besides perhaps the enticing aroma of the pre leaking from the eager rod in front of her. She felt a flash of anger at having been lied to, and then charmed. That she was put in such a compromising position without any true say in the matter. But she couldn't stay mad, even though she wanted to.

She knew she had been taken advantage of, but she also couldn't genuinely feel like there was malice behind any of Myriad's actions. The archfae chased off an angry goddess, and seemed to be as horny as Maddie was at least. The idea of such a powerful entity wanting her bad enough to take the measures Myriad did... It only aroused her. The thought of just giving up control to someone, something, above her. The thought of being taken advantage of... She realized she had never been as horny as she was now. Did she want this without knowing it? Did the archfae somehow know? She remembered when Erik had tried. She was terrified, horrified and disgusted. This was different. There wasn't ill intent here, she realized that if the fae had simply and honestly asked to have sex, she'd probably have agreed. She could like one without liking the other. "...Yes." Her reply was simple and hesitant. Maybe she was just horny enough that she was making excuses for the fae. It didn't matter. In this moment, clear of mind, she wanted this.

The shapeshifter grinned once more, inching forward on Maddie's stomach to bring the pre oozing head level with Maddie's chin. Or did the shaft just get longer? It was hard to tell. "I'm glad Maddie. I'll make sure you feel great. Now, tell me again now that you aren't charmed, do you like it?" She repeated her previous question, gripping the girl's breasts once more and using them to massage the base of her shaft, causing a small spurt of hot pre to land on Maddie's face, clinging to her cheek.

The druidess felt her cheeks burn both with embarrassment and now the sticky warm fluid. She gulped, she was nervous, more than nervous in fact. A part of her was still terrified, but she shakily nodded her head anyway. "Y-Yes..." Her breath caught for a moment as the fae rewarded her compliance with a soft squeeze of her nipple. Seeming satisfied with this short confirmation, Myriad soon placed a hand on the back of her head. When she shifted her hips forward while beginning to lead Maddie's head with a surprisingly strong grip, the girl didn't give any resistance, letting the hot cockhead slide into her mouth.

This brought a delighted and soft sight of pleasure from the hermaphrodite, who tightened their grip slightly. Their red canine appendage still glistened in its own lubrication that seemed to form from nowhere, having already smeared a healthy amount across her partner's stomach and the valley formed by her cleavage. "Good girl... Your mouth is nice, you know that?" The fae didn't try to hide the fact that she was drawing just as much pleasure from teasing Maddie as was entering her mouth. The druidess probably still had enough free space in her maw to form speech, but her tongue was far too busy lapping up the flowing pre that tasted like spiced honey, drawing another pleased coo from Myriad.

For about half a minute, the archfae was still, allowing the girl to simply lick and softly suckle on the twitching tip of her cock. After that though she began to rock her hips forwards, her own dripping twat smearing more fluids across Maddie as she pressed her cockhead against the back of their throat. At first Maddie recoiled, holding back her gag reflex as the member teased entering her throat, though soon after she partly closed her eyes, relaxing into the rhythm Mryiad's slow thrusting built. She didn't have to do anything, almost mindlessly licking and sucking still, enthralled by the flavor and feeling of the cock forcing her jaws open. "Jussssst like that... Keep sucking and I'll handle the rest, got to get it nice and ready for you to be split on." The archfae continued her slow and steady movements, each thrust pushing just a bit more in than the last, smiling as she felt light gagging when the canine dick started to slide down Maddie's throat.