Mageslayer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't bother knocking on his door, she simply came in, she could smell him, though she put her mask on when she entered. She knew she should check on Maddie, and figure out what was going on with Elz. She could still smell her faintly, she was still bound to the tree, and alive, that was enough for now. She knew even more so she wouldn't be able to focus on anything without letting herself indulge in a distraction first. Eter looked up as she entered. He was resting in his own bed chambers, reading some document or letter, smiling and setting it aside as he saw Lori. He knew what she was here for, and was more than willing to indulge his mistress.

They didn't exchange words, they didn't need to. She practically pounced on him, straddling his waist as she fiddled with the collar of his shirt. His hands navigated her own body with a familiar confidence, grasping the exposed sides of her midriff, and slowly sliding down, passing by the hem of her skirt and stretching his index finger to let her excitedly swaying tail brush against it. He then in a more fluid motion, moved his hands under her skirt to lightly grope her soft ass. She purred in delight, leaning down to plant a series of delicately passionate kisses on his neck, drawing a soft gasp as her rough tongue ran across his adam's apple. Each was quick, no longer than a second, but filled with a desperate and love filled lust that she felt rewarded by a growing bulge near her thighs.

As his hardness grew, so did their mutual excitement, she traded her nipping at his neck for a drawn out and involved kiss. Their hands took turns stripping each other, until no barrier existed between their flesh, There were no muttered affirmations of love or compliments, their empathetic bond said all it needed to, they were both exactly how the other wanted them.

Time meant nothing to either of them, the fatigue, fear, and pain of what just happened washed away from the two lovers, all that mattered were their mingling lips and bodies. Lori didn't suppress a moan of bliss when she felt Eter slide into her waiting entrance, her tongue softly vibrating as it caressed her Master's for just a moment before she pulled off the kiss, her gaze meeting Eter's own handsome eyes.

Neither truly took control, Eter's grip helped lift her up and push her down, and his hips met her gyrations and movements with their own, but she still bounced on his member of her own accord, quickly setting a calm and relaxed pace which both of them maintained. A steady pattern of movements that filled them with as much comfort as pleasure. The only sounds were the coos and moans of Lori, as well as her almost non stop purring, mixed together with the grunts of Eter, and the sound of their two bodies meeting every second or so.

Soon Lori's pulsing insides felt the twitching and throbs of Eter, and wordlessly, the two knew they were pushing each other to the brink of a somewhat long earned orgasm. The lord tightened his grip on the neko's ass, beginning to speed his own movements and groaning louder, Lori meanwhile moved her hand just over Eter's rod, softly rubbing and caressing her own pleasure nub to ensure the two reached a mutual climax. A brief eternity later it came, Lori feeling the flood of her master's warm seed flowing into her every depth, her body trembling as a delicate orgasm took her over, collapsing back onto the chest of Eter.

Lori purred, nuzzling into Eter's neck, planting her head under his chin. Her legs still twitched slightly, and the two bondmates continued to softly pant as their hands caressed each other's bodies. She savored the peaceful afterglow for a few minutes, her tail lazily swaying. Finally she spoke, addressing the issues that obviously needed to be addressed. "How long was she asleep?" She asked first and foremost, having almost no sense of how much time had passed since she encountered the succubus.

"Slightly longer than a day." Eter's gaze shifted, his concern momentarily flushing through their bond as Lori realized just how worried she must have left him, and her ears drooped, flattening against her head. "Alek's assistant, the gardener girl named Maddie I believe. She brought you in riding Eric's horse. She collapsed a bit afterwards." Lori's ears instantly perked upon hearing the last sentence, and she felt her own surge of worry as her tail stiffened. Eter patted her back, softly rubbing it. "She's okay, I called for a healer, they've been looking over her and many of the other injured. You had a horrible fever, convulsing and shaking. I... I spent as much time beside you as I could, but I had duties to attend to." He further explained, his voice momentarily cracking as she felt him hug her slightly closer. "The girl, Maddie had similar symptoms. I don't know what she did, but... I will have to thank her." His voice quieted as he simply held her, and Lori once more let the silence stretch on for a few minutes.

Her voice was barely more than a whisper. "Elz?"

"Recovering. She's being left by the tree, Alek is helping the tree itself." He spoke more calmly, reassuringly, once more rubbing the small of her back. She melted into him to the best of her ability, purring for a brief moment again.

"And.... The captain? What is his fate?" She spoke, having to take a moment to suppress her anger and think rationally for a moment.

"Alive, crippled, and awaiting trial. He's imprisoned within the barracks. I have withheld judgment. His fate is up to you." He spoke in a calm that she knew for a fact was forced. He wanted to kill him, she could feel it in the bond. Eter would toture him to death if he wasn't stopping himself. He was wronged, but thought Lori was wronged moreso, that she deserved to be the man's judge. She kissed the underside of his chin. "For the moment Gabriel has taken it upon himself to act as my Marshal, and promised to find a worthy individual to take the position permanently." Lori purred again, after seeing Gabriel repel the attack in the dining hall, she had no more questions of his loyalties, he was an ally and she was now sure of that.

She would have to meet Eter, and make a decision. But that could wait, for now... She rose once more, letting out a coo of pleasure as she met her master's lips with her own.