Mageslayer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon enough, the druidess found her breasts almost pushed up against her chin, breaths had become rare as she was forced to adapt to her throat's current role as a cunt. Perhaps because of fae magic, perhaps because of the pleasant taste, her gagging had quickly died down, her body fully ready to accommodate its purpose to be throat fucked. That said, she did once more gag as she felt a strong twitch, before feeling the archfae raise up off her to slide the last several inches of shaft into her mouth in one fast thrust, lightly clutching her hair. Her eyes watered slightly from the feeling of the now inflated knot pressing against her lips. She shuddered as she felt the first pulse of sylvan cream approaching, feeling the fae's spunk shoot down her gullet, only able to get hints of its sweet taste and gooey texture, but feeling an almost intense heat in her throat and core as she had no choice but to swallow the initial burst of the throatpie.

Then Maddie's eyes widened as she felt another push and realized the archfae was trying to force the grapefruit sized knot into her mouth. She felt her jaws stretch as she noticed an increase in pressure as another string of seed shot into her throat. Finally, after what must have only been a few seconds despite feeling like minutes, there was an audible popping sound as the remainder of the sylvan cock pushed into her mouth. Her jaw ached as it stretched to accommodate the new inhabinet, but it only made her shuddering stronger as her throat continued to be creamed. She could feel herself leaking her own fluids, as the strong scent of the member and the lack of oxygen only continued to enhance her arousal. Still forced to swallow every drop of spunk, she felt herself begin to drift off, eyes fully closing as she feinted.

Maddie reawakened what must have been perhaps a minute later. Her jaw still was slightly sore, and she instantly coughed between gasps for air, but she still felt the warmth of the fae's deposit in her stomach. She wasn't given the chance to reorient herself much further than that though as a hoarse moan was forced out of her as she felt the fae insert themselves. She had been flipped on her stomach, and Mryiad was holding her by the thighs, ensuring a good angle to fuck her. "Ah! Gi- Oh gods! H-hold on! So-So big!" Maddie did manage a few words between coughs and cries of pleasure, though the fae seemed happy to ignore them as the druidess curled her toes. She felt herself clenching on the cock sliding into her, feeling like every muscle of her body was twitching as she felt an intense warmth, only able to momentarily quiet her ecstasy as the entire shaft found itself inside her, a light pressure against her back wall as she felt the still massive knot pressing against her slit.

Then that momentary silence and dignity was ripped away as the archfae began to move once more, rocking her hips backwards while at the same time swaying them to apply pressure to all of Maddie's walls. Maddie couldn't stop a squeal of pleasure from escaping her as the fae seemed to almost tsk. "Now now. You won't get used to it if I don't make you experience it. No need to whine about a good time." Myriad basically scolded her, still endlessly teasing, even as she began to build up a steady beat of fucking the druidess. Staying deep the entire time, sliding back perhaps an inch or so before pushing forwards once again, immersing almost her entire dick in the tight hole it found itself in the entire time.

Maddie's squeals and moans only intensified as she felt the archfae brush a fingertip against the underside of her hood, stimulating her clit with an almost intense fervor that soon was matched by a quickening of thrusts. The first orgasm hit her hard, she felt a tightness in her chest suddenly release, much of her body quaking as her peak of pleasure didn't dissuade the fae at all. Soon Maddie felt an intense thrust, and a hand wrap around her neck. She was lifted up, feeling the breath of the archfey on her neck as gravity only helped to further impale her with the entirety of the canine prick. Her legs quivered as the knot began to get pushed into her. A second climax caused her to once more squeal, and at the same time, she felt another pulse as a surge of hot cum began to spill into her. "Take it! I know you're enjoying yourself..." The archfae spoke in as soothing a tone as ever, holding Maddie's neck and waist tightly to herself as she filled her.

About a minute later, the orgasm was done, and Maddie felt the inflated knot continuing to stretch her out, a dribble of still warm splooge oozing out onto her thighs. A few moments later, the knot locking her onto Myriad's cock was suddenly gone, and the archfae laid her on the ground with a contented yawn of her own. "Well, that was fun. Now, how about you get some sleep?" Before Maddie could form a reply, she suddenly felt intensely weary, and her eyes drooped before closing...

Maddie's eyes flicked open once more, and she was standing on actual ground. Glancing to her side, she saw Lori with her. They had ended up in a forested area, but not nearly as dense as what the druidess was used to, and the trees here were smaller, mostly white with spots. Birch. The remains of a path stood to her left, but it had not been used for at least a decade, it looked like not even the local wildlife dare disturb it. The area was almost lifeless, outside of the plants, the normal sounds of a forest were gone. Shortly in the distance, she saw a somewhat decrepit, but still intact structure, a large manor, larger than the Erenvloth manor by a fair margin. The courtyard looked like it had once contained a well tended garden, but it had been overtaken by weeds, and what plants survived and did not wither, have become overgrown, taking over the space. There wasn't any farmland nearby, or any other structures as far as Maddie could see. She had no idea what the Rose family actually did, or if this was some kind of vacation home and not their actual estate. It's not like she could research the topic. There were doubtless wards here, meant to keep people and animal away, but the direct teleportation done with circle magic had presumably bypassed them.

*****

Her birthplace smelled of heavy metals and mercury, quicksilver. Only one magic had such a scent, erasure. Twisted arcane magic that destroyed aura and memory, it didn't smell as terrible as most normal arcane magic, but it made Lori's stomach churn. She would not remember anything she saw here, even with all her great mental wards, she was powerless against the very nature of expunging. Maddie explained what happened that interrupted their teleportation, Lori vaguely recalled a strange dream herself, something that involved a scorpion, but already it slipped from her memory. Of course a goddess decided to mess with her now, because things were going too well. And not only did that divine prick have the nerve to say she owned her, she tried to kill her Maddie.

Lori had never been the religious type, all that made a god divine was power and influence as far as she was concerned. Most gods said otherwise, obviously, but that didn't matter, in her experience, at their core, anyone calling themselves or being worshiped as a god was still just as petty and mortal as she was. The term was atheist, lacking a belief in divinity. She obviously didn't fail to believe in the existence of gods, as physical and interventionist as they sometimes were, but the only thing divine about them was how powerful they were. At least Maddie managed to calm her down by recounting her encounter with the archfae, blushing as Lori pushed for further details. The neko's tail flicked in annoyance as she passed through a dusty doorway, sneezing as she entered yet another empty room. Already a few hours had passed, and besides a few random bits of furniture they hadn't found anything.

The expungers had done their job well. Maddie had gone outside to explore the surrounding environment, while Lori remained inside. She was about to turn around, leaving the empty room when she noticed a slight smell, and saw not a cobweb nestled in one of the corners of the room, but a spider's web. A small black arachnid scuttled across it, at first glance it looked like a tarantula, albeit a very small one. Lori knew better though, it was a briar weaver, the texture that from a distance looked like the many small hairs of a tarantula were actually chitinous thorns, it normally made its home in the exotic black rose bush. The plants, and spiders along with them, were imported from the only place they naturally grew, the island city state of Ern, off the eastern coast of the Sultanate.

Not counting plants, it was the first living thing she had seen here. She approached it, watching as the spider stopped its movements, focused on her, trying to figure out what it should do. The spider wasn't venomous to her knowledge, relying instead on the poison of the black rose bushes they made their webs in. She held out her hand, her claws sheathed as she let her fingertips brush against the silk of the web, staring at the arachnid expectantly. A few moments later it crawled onto her palm, its many red eyes fixed onto the neko. Her voice growled in a low tone of primordial, as she focused on the small, barely existent aura of the arachnid. "Damhallaidh przewdnik duchowy je." The ever familiar flicker of magic ran through her, as the spider's aura flared for a brief moment, a floral scent, rose. Her ears twitched as she heard the dampened clicking of small legs on mildew infested wooden panels, a couple dozen spiders, all of the same species, began to appear in the room, coming from the hidden spaces between floorboards and walls.

The one residing in her palm scurried down her arm, then torso, and finally went down her leg, moving in a different direction. If a creature, or creatures, still lived here, there was a memory to be found, she'd forget it after leaving, but the arachnids affirmed the place was not empty, and now she had them guiding her. If they were here despite the wards, they had some connection to her erased house, of course the connection to roses was not lost on her either. It was a simple matter to influence near mindless creatures like spiders, especially if she could exploit a connection between their auras. The small swarm began to leave the room and she followed, it led her to the second floor up a dilapidated spiral staircase. Down a series of halls that lead deep into the west wing of the manor, where the structure only became more and more decayed and disrepaired. The scent of quicksilver strengthened; this was the center of the expunger's efforts. A half broken door to her right swung open on a single hinge, scraping against the floor as she grunted while opening it.

She sneezed as she breathed in yet another cloud of dust. The room was once a bedroom, the frame of a large bed remained, as did a desk, though the chair that once went with it had lost a leg, collapsed against the ground. A pair of bookshelves rested against the walls opposite the door, some scraps of leather and paper remaining. The spiders climbed the decrepit shelves, and once more Lori followed them, as their legs scratched and scraped against an unassuming remnant of a book and then they dispersed, once more hiding away in the unseen crevices of the house. Her tail gently swayed as she picked up the book, as if it would fall apart in her hands. It was light, and she sighed in disappointment as she applied gentle pressure to pry apart the leather cover, stuck together by age, only to find some shreds of blackened paper hanging on as tatters. She almost put it back, dismissing it as another dead end, but then she smelled cinnamon. Not the rich, pleasant scent of her own aura, but something dulled, like a long dried powder sprinkled across a cold pastry. She looked more closely at the interior of the leather covers, brushing across it with her thumb.

She felt an indent, slight, but deliberate. Her pupils dilated as she focused her gaze, beginning to see the pattern of a sigil sequence inscribed on the leather she held. It wasn't something she recognized, it was made by someone who nearly shared her aura based on the scent, probably a direct relative. She pressed her thumb against the imprint of the sigil, and allowed a trickle of magic to run through her, to the sigil sequence. She reflexively dropped the remains of the book as the magick flared to life and the leather warmed in her hands. A soft pink glow came from it as it landed with a gentle thump on the ground, and an image formed in front of it. An illusion magick then, it wasn't discreet enough to fool her senses fully.

The figure of a man, no taller than her, appeared in front of her. He had a ginger head of hair, slightly frizzed, and beginning to gray. He had analyzing, but somehow desperate eyes, pink, matching Lori's own. His face was slightly wrinkled, and a pair of glasses framed his small expression. The same slightly grayed orange hair formed a short beard that he seemed to be nervously scratching with one hand, he had long, delicate fingers and well pedicured nails. He wore a simple tunic and trousers, they were fine though, and on his shoulder the symbol of a noble house she didn't recognize was emblazoned in pink and black. He wasn't musculed, but he didn't seem out of shape, with a decidedly average build. He began to speak in a surprisingly deep and grave voice, looking past the neko.

"This is my last message. If you are hearing me, Leric granted me a final honor, but you won't remember it. I am, or I suppose was, Lord Heiken of House Rose, and am huddled in my bedroom, scrawling runes on the cover of my journal, as my family is slaughtered and my home is razed." The spectral image's voice broke for a moment, and the figure of the man looked towards the door, pinching his chin with a now trembling hand. Lori's ears involuntarily flattened as she realized that she was looking at her father, she clenched her hands into fists, taking a step back. This wasn't what she was expecting, or prepared for.

The figure recovered, tears staining their cheeks and misting their glasses. "House Rose is being expunged, for the sin of giving rise to a half breed, a neko. I could have prevented this, given up my daughter when they asked, when they demanded, but I refused. I was stubborn, and now everything is taken from me, my home, my legacy, my son..." The man drifted off again, a tear sliding down his cheek. Lori felt her stomach turn. She was wrong. She always assumed her family tried to save themselves, tried to sacrifice her for them, but couldn't.... She never considered the opposite being true. She felt like her mind strained against the mere thought, and her body trembled slightly.

"My wife, Alice, died giving birth, and then they tried to take her, my kitten. I made a deal, I wouldn't fight back, but the leader of the expungers, Leric, will take custody of my daughter, she will survive even if my house does not. He also will overlook this last message, as long as it can't be taken out of the manor. I don't have much longer, so I make my final request now. If you aren't my daughter, leave, do not return, maybe you can find her. She has beautiful pink eyes, and was born with a sigilmark." Once more he croaked, his glasses falling to the floor, disappearing as they presumably broke, trembling hands cupping his face.

Lori felt a knot form in her throat. Her emotions were in turmoil, and she staggered as her mental defenses were depleted. She felt the dampness of her own tears, but dared not make a sound, wanting to hear every word, every sound, this message contained. This was a father. She had never seen Leric as one, he may have given her care, been the reason she was alive, but he did not love her. The man in front of her, her dad. He sacrificed everything for her before knowing a thing about her. "The journal holds a signet ring. It belongs to you. Leric does not know about it, he allowed me secrecy. It will be revealed to the lullaby of roses. I hummed it to you when you were first born. It quieted your crying, I saw as your ears perked to listen. You know it, even if you aren't aware. Now, my time is up. Goodbye." He looked forwards towards the bedroom door as the image abruptly faded.

Lori collapsed to the ground, slamming a fist against the floor, cracking the old wood and causing pain to shoot through her arm as several splinters impaled themselves into her. She cried out, but more from what she now knew than what she felt. Somehow, this was so much worse. She had given herself a story where she alone was up against everything, but now that narrative was broken. If she had been born human, she was sure her father would still be alive, and she was sure he was a good man. She realized that the wicked link that had brought her to madness weeks earlier with Eter was once more infecting her, that her wards had failed when her emotions overpowered her so completely. A growl rumbled in her throat even as tears continued to come freely, she should not have been born. Her entire life was a mistake.

A practical roar of pain and rage parted her lips and pushed that invading force back into her subconscious. She wasn't the one at fault for being born, it was the mages who ordered the death of her father for it. Feeling self loathing was the opposite of what he would have wanted. She would make them pay, not only for her now, but for him too. She would fucking make her father's legacy remembered, even if it meant tearing down the entire magocracy. She was done with people controlling her, not the druids, not the gods, not the magocracy, and sure as hells not whoever was getting a kick from invading her mind. She closed her eyes and focused, finding that crimson tendril flowing past her barriers. Her body trembled as she felt like her head split in half as she pushed back against it. Finally, with another shout of anger, she pulled it out by whatever root it had, making her mind her own once more, with a little support from Eter mixed in.

Lori panted as she opened her eyes, she felt drained. Whatever she had just pulled out of her mind was strong, Stronger than any normal telepath, Leric included. She staggered up and to the remains of the journal at the foot of the bookshelf. She knew what he meant. There was always a song she would hum unconsciously, but she could never remember where she learned it. And so she began to hum, still allowing tears to flow down her face, picking out the splinters of wood that drew some blood from her right hand. Soon the journal once more glowed, and a small, shiny gold ring appeared in the center of it. There was that same pink and black signet, two intertwining roses. She slipped it on. It fit perfectly.

She noticed as the sun through the window was a golden twilight, and realized they didn't have long left, maybe a minute or two before the teleportation spell retriggered. When she left the area, her memory would fade, the magic in the place ensured no one could remember what was seen there. She felt a flash of magic as the teleportation began to take effect. She would find a way to remember. She just was sorry she'd keep hating her parents until she did.

Lori was standing in the garden, facing Maddie, her mind was a bit foggy and she looked around, confused. Had they gone anywhere? They must have, it had gotten dark. She looked down at her hand and saw a new ring adorning her finger. Well, she must have found what she was looking for. "Maddie okay? Lori thinks they succeeded. Can't remember, obviously, but she must have found this ring." she explained, showing it off as she took a few steps forward. Maddie was holding a black rose, looking down at it with some mild confusion before glancing back up to Lori.