Maggie and her Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had not been ready, unable to stifle the roar that resounded around the lounge as suddenly her expanding cunt was full of his shaft, the air whooshing from her lungs as he penetrated her passage.

Ever so slowly at first, he had fucked her gently, allowing her fanny the opportunity to get used to expanding and contracting as his cock was pushed into her. Maggie pulled him forward, offering him her tits and nipples to be kissed and licked as his cock continued to shag her.

Her body was alive, everywhere he touched seemed to send more pleasure signals to her brain which was becoming overloaded as his shaft touched every nerve ending inside her vagina. She wanted to cry out and scream, conscious of her husband in the bedroom above and scared that they may wake him. The last thing she needed was for him to come investigating. Quickly, Alex's hips gained momentum, his cock now thudding into her cunt, squelching noises sounding with each thrust.

Maggie was unable to stop her climax when it came, her son's cock being thrust into her at what felt like a phenomenal rate as his hands abused her breasts. She completely forgot to try and stay quiet as she screamed her release, juices flooding from her cunt as she felt his shaft jerking inside her passage, and he filled her with his semen once more.

At that moment, her husband could have walked in, in fact, the whole bloody street could have walked in and Maggie would not have bothered, so focused was she as her orgasm controlled her body and his cock continued to fuck her.

Her eyes were closed, and she felt exhausted, her first inclination was to drift off to sleep. But slowly as her body and mind returned to reality, she opened her eyes, gazing at her son who despite breathing heavily, managed to smile at her.

There were words she wanted to say to him, but she stopped herself. They were not words or sentences that she could say to her son to describe how he had just made her feel. She couldn't tell him properly how much she had enjoyed it, how much better he had performed than his father or how she wanted him to fuck her again and again. She had to suffice with a lame 'Thank you, I really enjoyed that.' Hoping that her face told him exactly how he had made her feel and how much she wanted him.

Alex had gone up to his bed, Maggie staying downstairs a little longer as she opened the window and tided around, the room having smelt of sex. The spare room beckoned as she was not inclined that night to share a bed with her husband.

Maggie and Carole had married within a couple of years of each other, both of them looking forward to what the future held. But after twenty-two years of marriage, she felt that something was missing. There was no romance anymore, no excitement or thrills as they did the same things week in and week out.

She had a good job which she enjoyed, but at home, she had become no more than a skivvy. Mikey and Bruce, Carole's husband, had been mates long before either of the sisters had met them. The first few years of their marriage had been perfect and especially when she got pregnant, but nowadays it was as though the two men still thought they were in their twenties.

Their only interests were football, fishing and the pub, with the pub taking up most of every evening and weekend. Maggie knew that Carole wasn't happy either and Maggie had begun to wonder if she still loved Mikey anymore. Tonight, had brought those feelings to the fore, her son had given her the things that she most wished for.

Their liaison had been exciting and thrilling and it had felt wonderful to be wanted to that extent by someone again. The fact that the sex had been fantastic wasn't helping matters. What she did know was that she wanted to recreate that feeling, the only problem was, it meant having sex with her son again.

Maggie had a couple of lieu days to take and so Monday morning with her husband at work and Alex at college, she had the house to herself. She had said nothing to Alex on Sunday and thankfully he had made no mention of what had taken place between them. She knew he was considering something because he would get the same look on his face that her sister did.

Presently, she didn't know how to approach him or whether he was even considering having sex with her again. Maggie was bursting to tell someone, perhaps by talking about it, she would come to her senses and the most obvious person to speak to would be her sister.

Over the years they told each other everything and if there was anyone who could tell her she was being stupid and that she shouldn't even be considering the notion, it was Carole.

A phone call later and Carole was pulling up outside just as the kettle finished boiling. Sat around the kitchen table, brews in hand, Carole instinctively knew that something was troubling her sister. She wondered if it was anything to do with Saturday evening, still not having forgotten her dalliance with young Alex. She would have liked to have had sex with him but was sure Maggie would have something to say about her sister having intercourse with her son.

Carole had a mouthful of tea when Maggie just came out with it, followed by a short break while the mess was mopped up and the table wiped down.

'You and Alex had sex on Saturday night!' Carole said incredulously, staring at her sister and suddenly wanting to ask a million questions. How had it happened? Why had it happened? But most importantly, what had it been like?

Maggie described everything that had taken place, Carole sitting enraptured as her sister recounted her escapade with Alex. 'Tell me it was wrong. Tell me it should never happen again,' she said to Carole, expecting her sister to be horrified.

'You lucky bitch!' Carole said with a grin.

Maggie was taken aback; her sister's attitude was not what she had expected. Carole and Bruce had never had children, they had tried but then found out that Carole was not able to conceive. 'Even if she had,' Maggie wondered, 'Surely she would never have considered having sex with one of her children.'

'What would you have done Carole. What would you do now?' Maggie asked.

She hadn't expected the answer she got, Carole was laughing and had that gleam in her eye. 'I would have had him undressed before he even got through the door that night. Son or not, he's cute and I would already be working out how I could bed him again if he's that good.'

Maggie sat open-mouthed as her sister continued, 'At the end of the day, it's sex. Does it really matter if it's your son, so long as it's good sex? It's not a relationship, you're not going to marry him, just enjoy it. You wouldn't mind if I have a go at him, would you?' She asked, looking slightly sheepish.

They spent the rest of that morning huddled together, Carole frequently wanting to hear what they had done, described once more. Maggie knew that her sister's marriage wasn't ideal but had no inkling that Carole was even considering leaving her husband. 'Perhaps this is what I need,' she had said, 'A nice young man to fuck me regularly. It might just save my marriage.'

Maggie waited nervously for her son to get home from college. She would only have a short period before her husband arrived home from work and would expect his meal to be ready.

When Alex came in, she asked him to join her in the lounge, 'I need to speak to you.'

He sat close to her, which made her feel even more nervous. 'About the weekend,' she began, 'And what happened......'

Alex interrupted her, 'Are you suddenly having second thoughts?' He asked seriously.

His face broke into a smile and then very nearly a grin as Maggie shook her head.

'I'm not going to lie to you, Alex. That was the best sex I have had in quite a while and I would love for us to do that again if you want to?' She couldn't help but laugh as his head nodded vigorously.

'You do realise that we are going to have to be very careful, your father must never get an inkling of something like that. I don't know what he would do. Probably have us both locked up.'

She was actually quite surprised with Alex's next comment. 'I'm sorry mum, but I don't know how you put up with him. I know he's my dad and I do love him but isn't it about time that he started acting like one and helping you more.'

Maggie felt sad that her son was feeling like that. The problem she realised, was that Alex wasn't a child anymore. He was a young man who had begun to notice the strain in his parent's relationship.

'There is one other thing, and then I'd better get tea on. Your Aunt Carole asked when she will get her turn?' Maggie had gone red in the face as she said it, wondering if it sounded like she was procuring her son for other women.

Alex was laughing fit to burst. 'I take it she told you what happened on Saturday evening?' Maggie nodded her head embarrassingly. 'Has anyone told you that your sister is a wanton woman,' he said as he continued to laugh before finally getting himself under control.

'It's up to you, mum. If you say no, then that's the answer.'

Maggie thought for a moment. 'It's not my place to tell you who you can and can't see. Again, all I will say, is that you will have to be very careful.'

Alex gave her a sly smile, 'In that case, tell her she will need to seduce me.' He said bursting into laughter once more and then finally closing the gap between them as he kissed her.

After tea and after her husband had disappeared to the pub with Bruce, something that happened every evening, she spent an hour on the phone with her sister. She told Carole what Alex had said, her sister sounding excited at the prospect and immediately running ideas past her and telling Maggie what she wanted to do to her son which left her feeling flushed and a little aroused.

After the call she had gone up to Alex's bedroom, finding him doing some college work. 'Your Aunt Carole says beware, she is hunting you now.' They both laughed, knowing exactly how Carole could behave when she got that head on her.

Pushing his books to one side, he patted the mattress next to him, inviting Maggie to sit down. She hadn't expected anything to happen so quickly, so was a little taken aback as he turned and kissed her before pulling her down onto the bed.

The kiss was all it had taken for Maggie to start feeling all unnecessary. The moment his hand had gone under her top, pushed her bra upwards and then started fondling her breasts, she knew she wanted sex.

Glancing at his bedside clock, she calculated that they had just enough time. 'Get undressed,' she told him as she began to strip off. She was just pushing her knickers down as he bounced onto the middle of the bed, his cock pointing skyward as he waited for her.

Straddling his hips, she rubbed her vagina back and forth along the length of his shaft as he played with her tits, fondling and squeezing her small boobs before twisting and teasing her nipples. Maggie wasn't remotely interested in foreplay, her body just wanting to be shagged.

Raising herself to a squatting position, she grabbed his erection, pulled it upright and lowered herself onto it as she gasped out loudly, his cock forcing her passage to expand. Leaning backwards on outstretched arms, she raised and lowered her bottom as her son's cock slid in and out of her cunt.

Despite the lack of time, Maggie had wanted to make it last, but Alex had propped himself up and leaning forward slightly, softly began rubbing at her clitoris. 'Oh fuck,' she thought as she started to move faster, there was no way she was going to last, her climax already swiftly approaching.

Hoping to prolong their intercourse, she sat upright, grinding her fanny against his pubic bone, his cock twitching rapidly inside her quim. Leaning forward, she dangled her breasts over his face, laughing as his head continually popped up, his mouth and tongue teasing her nipples.

Suddenly, as she raised herself, Alex had grabbed her buttocks, stopping her in mid-air and refusing to let her lower herself. Raising his knees, he began slamming his cock into her cunt, his upward thrusts raising her each time his cock filled her passage.

Other than try and support herself, Maggie could do nothing but wail and cry as she peaked and began to orgasm, juices dripping from her cunt onto his groin. She was swearing at nothing and no-one particularly, her body buzzing with her climax, and then the sensations increased further as she felt him erupt and fill her, his shaft pummelling her passage.

Afterwards, wrapped in his arms, she felt contented enough to have stayed with him for the rest of the night. But finally, she had to move, she had to go and shower and rid herself of the smell and residue of sex before her husband returned home.

Maggie had loved every part of their intimacy. It was what she had been missing for a while now. It had been thrilling and daring, that risk of getting caught. It had been spontaneous, both of them allowing their base instincts full range. She knew that it would be nigh on impossible for them to spend a complete night together, but that was all part of the excitement.

For the next four months, Alex had delighted her with his willingness to participate whenever a chance arose. In that time Maggie and her son had managed to fuck in most of the rooms in the house. It was his daring that excited her, even though she had on a couple of occasions had to remonstrate with him. He was becoming too bold and complacent, touching and fondling her while his father was in the house.

During that period, even though she was still sleeping with Mikey every night, they had only had intercourse on three occasions. She was getting more than enough sex nowadays and the thought of her husband touching her was becoming intolerable.

Sat alone one evening, her husband in his usual haunt and Alex out with friends, she was thinking back over that last four months. She had to smile, remembering how it hadn't taken her sister long before making a play for her son.

She and Maggie had spoken about it so it should come as no surprise Carole thought as she studied herself in the mirror. She only worked part-time, Bruce her husband, having a well-paid job. It gave her plenty of free time during the week and as last weekend was Easter, Alex was still on his break.

With Bruce, Mikey and her sister Maggie all back at work, she had invited Alex around for some lunch and a few drinks. She had taken great pains that morning, showering, doing her hair and applying her makeup. She had been out and purchased new underwear, the bra forcing her tits upwards and emphasising her cleavage while the tiny panties just about managed to cover her pussy.

She had used her epilator to remove everything, her mound and genitals now as bare as a baby's bottom. She had picked a skirt from her wardrobe that was shorter and tighter than she would normally wear as she turned her back to the mirror and admired the way it showed off her buttocks and thighs each time she moved. Beneath her skirt was those tiny panties and hold-up stockings.

Taking a blue satin shirt off its hanger, she fastened all the buttons except the top two, leaving them undone and giving anyone who cared to look, an ample view of her bosom. The shirt fit snugly, very snugly, every movement making it gape slightly between each lot of buttons and giving views of her bra and flesh.

'If he wants to be seduced, then seducing is what he is going to get,' she thought as she dabbed on her perfume. She had told him to arrive at about eleven o'clock, that way they could have a few drinks before lunch.

The sound of a vehicle pulling up outside caught her attention as looking through the window, she watched as her nephew paid for his cab. Living on the opposite side of town to her sister it was a considerable walk to her home and Alex was still learning to drive. She opened the door as he approached, kissing his cheek as she invited him in.

He was dressed casually albeit smartly and she could feel his eyes appraising her bottom and legs as he followed her through to the lounge. Carole poured two glasses of wine, taking them out into the garden as the day was reasonably warm and knowing that Alex's eyes were glued to each movement she made.

She had arranged the table and chairs outdoors so that she could sit opposite him, keeping her legs together at first, she gradually gave him glimpses up her skirt. She knew from the bulge he was presently trying to hide, that he was interested, the views of stocking tops, thighs and panties kept his attention.

Carole had been speaking, aware that he wasn't paying attention as she watched his eyes roving over her body. 'Would you like a picture?' she asked him.

He seemed confident as he answered her, the slightest hint of a smile playing across his lips. If she was going to seduce him, he was going to make her work for it. 'Depends on how much or how little you are wearing,' he responded.

From their encounter at her birthday party, Alex had already decided that she was a very attractive woman and after that night had wondered if it would be possible to get her into bed.

When his mother had relayed Carole's message, he knew it would only be time before he got to fuck her. She and his mother had very similar looks being sisters and while his mother still had a good body, Carole's figure was alluring, especially with her bigger bust.

'How would you like me?' Carole asked, aware that her question could have an alternative meaning.

With his phone in hand, she had posed for him, turning this way and that as she pouted and looked coyly towards him, displaying her assets brazenly. He waited patiently as she unfastened half of the buttons of her shirt, opening it more so that he could capture pictures of her bra and bosom.

At one stage around the garden, she lay on the lawn, hitching her skirt higher so that as he photographed her, he could see stockings, thighs and panties. As he helped her to her feet, she kept hold of him longer than appropriate, pushing her boobs into his chest as she stood close.

After finishing another glass of wine and letting him ogle her some more, she told him she was going to prepare lunch. Stood at the worktop, she hadn't realised that he had come indoors until she felt him stood directly behind her, something hard pushing against her bottom. Breathing faster, Carole pretended to ignore him, his hand coming around her front as he ran them up and down her inner and outer thighs.

Carole had intended to keep him waiting, but as his hand moved upwards over her body, cupping and fondling her breasts through her shirt and bra, she knew she wanted fucking. Even more so as his hand slid inside her partially unfastened shirt and then inside her bra as he cupped her bare breast and tweaked her nipple.

She was finding it hard to control herself, her bosom rising and falling swiftly as he continued to tease her and push his erection against her bottom. She tried to get her own back as she moved her hips from side to side, rubbing her buttocks against the prominent bulge that she could feel.

And then she felt her skirt inching up her legs. She waited in anticipation as it moved higher and higher and then nearly wet herself as she felt his hand touch the bare flesh of her inner thigh, inches from her fanny.

When his hand slid inside her panties and his fingers swarmed over her vagina, she did wet herself, her legs shaking as she cried and moaned, her first minor climax making her pant.

For all of their best intentions, Carole found herself leaning against the worktop, her shirt flapped openly, and her tits hung down having been extracted from their cups. Her skirt was up around her waist and her panties were around her ankles as Alex's cock slid between her thighs and up into her cunt from behind.