Maggie and her Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They must have looked a comical sight Carole suddenly thought, but she couldn't care less as her nephew shagged her. Her sister was correct, he did feel big as he moved back and forth, her passage expanding with each thrust and making her gasp and shiver each time. It wasn't exactly what she had planned, but that could come later. At the moment her approaching climax was all that mattered as his shaft continued to plough her.

Thankfully, there was no one else there to witness what was happening, Carole making no effort to be quiet as her orgasm shook her and Alex continued pounding his cock into her cunt until she felt him burst and add his cum to mingle with her juices in her now sloppy passage. In a way, she silently prayed her husband would walk in, it wouldn't be pretty, but would give her the excuse she was looking for.

With them both being satisfied for the moment, Carole made herself look decent as they sat down for a spot of lunch. She'd had to wipe her pussy several times with some tissue, having got so wet. Her panties had been slipped into a drawer, leaving her sat at the table knicker-less.

Their meal was interrupted as she heard the sound of a key in the door, beginning to instantly panic because her husband should not be home for another four hours. She heaved a huge sigh of relief as she heard the voice, 'Hi Carole, it's only me. I just popped home to pick some things up. I presume Alex is here.' Maggie came into the dining room and looked at the startled faces on both of them.

She had to laugh, both her sister and son looked as guilty as sin. 'You know, if you're going to do it here, then you have to take better precautions. Bruce would ask why you are dressed-up Carole. At the very least, stop looking guilty.' Maggie asked her son to pick up a few items when he had a chance, 'Better still, go home now,' she said looking serious, 'And take my sister with you,' she continued, breaking into a grin.

Maggie knew what they had been up to and the probability that they would end up in bed that afternoon. She was not concerned although she did feel a little jealous. But overall, she had nothing to complain about, presently getting fucked by Alex at any opportunity.

Carole and Alex sat silently for a few moments as their hearts slowed and they breathed a little easier. Their appetites had suddenly disappeared as they both realised how close they had come and how, if it had been Carole's husband, the consequences could have been very different.

'I'll tidy stuff away.' Alex told her, 'You go and get change and then we'll head for my house. Carole was halfway up the stairs when he called to her, 'Oh, and don't forget, no bra or knickers. You won't need them.' She couldn't help but giggle as she knew exactly what he had in mind.

Arriving at her sister's home, she parked her car around the corner, at least it would not be immediately obvious that she was here. As Alex closed the front door behind him, he took her by surprise as he scooped her up and carried her towards his bedroom before setting her down.

She had changed into a light-weight cardigan and one of her normal skirts. The stockings had gone, along with her underwear and she felt quite whorish, knowing she was naked beneath her outer clothing.

Alex had kissed her and then slowly unbuttoned her cardigan as he exposed her breasts. He left her for a second as he went to his bedside drawers and took something out. Returning to her, he ordered her to hold out her hands. Quickly he bound her wrists together with the old school tie, not tightly, but enough to bind her as he pushed her onto the bed and secured the other end to his bedhead so that her arms were stretched above her head.

Carole watched keenly as he undressed, his cock already hard and springing forth as he thought of what he had in mind to do to her. She watched as he disappeared from his room for a moment, wondering what he was up to. He returned swiftly, holding towels in one hand and something behind his back as he approached the bed. Placing whatever it was on the floor, he tucked the towels under her bottom before joining her on the bed, kissing and caressing her large knockers. The effect of having her arms bound above her head stretched and flattened them slightly but seemed to make her erect nipples seem larger.

'Oh yes, that's so good Alex,' she purred as he took each of her nipples between his lips, his tongue teasing and licking before nipping each one between his teeth.

Sliding down the bed he raised her skirt, staring at her fanny and her open lips which displayed her pink moist interior. Carole felt powerless and vulnerable, but at the same time, she was sexually excited and stimulated as she waited for him to touch her.

Reaching beneath her hips, he slid her skirt around, undid the button and zip and then pulled it down her legs and tossed it to one side. Spreading her legs, he lay between her thighs, gently blowing on her fanny as she strained against her bonds, trying to get her vagina nearer his mouth.

Carole felt him reach over the side of the bed and then heard a buzzing noise, seconds before he placed the vibrator against her cunt.

Her hips involuntarily lifted from the bed as the buzzing head was placed against her genitals, the vibration flowing over her labia and into her pussy. She twisted her body this way and that, but Alex moved the toy with her and bound as she was, there was no escaping that constant arousal.

Carole couldn't get away from the persistent stimulation of her vagina, she was so aroused that she was leaking everywhere, her fanny awash with her juices as she tried to get away from the toy that was bringing her closer to her climax.

The vibrator moved away, Carole panting and thankful for the moment's respite. But before she could even take a proper breath, she felt his fingers spread her cunt and then extract her clit. Seconds later, the toy was back, this time applied to her sensitive bud as she screamed.

'Oh shit!' The muscles of her thighs and stomach would not stop convulsing as the vibrating head rubbed gently against her clitoris. She begged and pleaded with him, turning the air blue as she started to climax, her body shaking uncontrollably.

Such was the intensity of her orgasm that she lost control of her bladder as she pissed herself, juices and urine wetting the towels. She tried to get loose, but she was well bound, her body thrashing about the bed and her orgasm refusing to end as she cried and wailed. She was so overcome that at one point, she even used the dreaded "L" word, sure that she would wither and die if she could not have him whenever she wanted.

And then, at last, she was floating, and the vibrations had stopped. She laid still, too exhausted to even try and open her eyes. Carole felt Alex reach above her and suddenly her hands were free. She wanted him to hold her, to let her sleep and to be there when she awoke. But he hadn't finished with her yet.

Her eyes shot open as her cunt expanded to accommodate his shaft. She remembered screaming as he fucked her, his hands twisting her tits this way and that as his groin and shaft slammed into her cunt. As much as she thought that there was nothing left in her, her body responded once more as her arousal quickly escalated and then she was arching her back, forgetting to breathe as her face went red and she strained every muscle, orgasming once more as her nephew filled her well-abused cunt with his seed.

When she came too, he had removed the towels and there were covers over her. His arms cradled her as her head rested on his chest and heard his heartbeat finally slow.

What Carole wanted to say to him, she knew would open a can of worms. She wanted to stay with him, she wanted him to be hers. No one had made her feel like that, not even her husband, how did she go back to her marriage knowing that Bruce didn't begin to compare to how her sister's son had just fucked her.

Carole had no option later, other than to get dressed and head for home, even though she didn't want to.

As the months passed and summer approached, both Maggie and Carole could not complain of the amount and types of sex they were getting. The trouble was, rather than alleviating their disillusionment with their marriages, it seemed to acerbate the situation. Both Mikey and Bruce had voiced their accusations, convinced their wives were playing away, they must be getting sex somewhere because no one was getting any at home.

Row's and arguments ensued as insults were traded. Alex happily servicing both women whenever an opportunity arose as both couples grew further apart, and he distanced himself from the advancing storm. Carole was the first one to bite the bullet as she told her husband one evening that she was leaving him. She had already spoken to Maggie who had said that she could use their spare room for the moment.

She moved in a week later, Mikey not happy with the situation and shouting the odds. Instead of staying quiet and keeping his head down, he decided that he was the man of the house and put his foot down, telling Maggie that her sister had to go back to Bruce. That was his biggest mistake as he was told that as he wasn't happy with the situation, he could move out and go and live with his mate.

And so, by July, one house saw Bruce and Mikey holed up together, convinced that their wives would eventually see sense and beg them to return. While at the other house, Maggie and Carole shared their beds on alternate nights with Alex as they got shagged more now than they had done when they had first got married.

That summer became a time of change for some of them because of the new arrangements. Maggie's life sort of carried on as it had done before, her job taking her out of the house each day. Alex had passed his driving test and was looking for a runabout with his limited finances, something just to get him back and forward to college and around town.

The biggest change was for Carole. For years she had just worked a couple of days a week, the main income being earned by her husband. She had a bit of a nest-egg tucked away and she had her own vehicle, but it was wrong for her to rely on her sister's earnings and so she had been exploring avenues of full-time employment.

Carole was excited one evening as she told Maggie how she had gone to put her notice in and the company she worked for had told her that is she could wait another month or so, full-time hours would become available.

'Let's book a holiday,' Carole suggested, 'Nothing too expensive, we can see if we can get one of those last-minute deals.'

Maggie was all for the idea, confirming that she would check with her employers to see if she could get time off. She came back the next day with an affirmative answer and that weekend, she and her sister went searching for a bargain. They all came together that evening with news, Alex was the proud owner of a second, third or maybe even fourth-hand car and the two sisters had found a holiday.

They would fly out the following Friday for a week abroad in a villa which they had managed to get at a substantial discount.

They were all delighted when they arrived, the villa was far better than some of the pictures had displayed. It sat on the edge of a small town which gave then a reasonable amount of privacy but close enough that they could pop down to the shops and as an added feature, had its own small pool.

It hadn't taken them long to settle in, a trip into town having got supplies for the next few days as they returned to the villa, both Maggie and Carole changing into bikinis.

They both noticed Alex's immediate interest, his eyes sparkling mischievously as they both appeared from the villa. Maggie's was a light blue while Carole had gone for a pale yellow one, both of the sisters presently looking pale with their white skin. A few days in the sun would change that as they settled down.

Maggie found that she was the first one that he propositioned as they splashed together in the pool. Cheekily, his hand had dipped beneath the water as he pinched and patted her buttocks. She had spun around to splash water at him only to find that his hand now rubbed gently at her vagina.

While Maggie was content with her sister knowing that she was having sex with her son, that was completely different than her sister watching her have sex with her son.

'Alex, behave. Carole's only just over there, she will be able to see you.' She had exclaimed in a low voice. But her son wasn't to be put off that easily, dipping below the waterline, he planted a kiss on her vagina which immediately started that tingling in her fanny as her nipples became erect.

'What are you two chunnering about?' Carole called over, watching her sister and nephew close together.

'Mum's wondering about going topless, but she's a little bit shy,' Alex called back to her. He had a look on devilment on his face as he turned back to his mother.

'Go on sis, get your tits out,' Carole called over laughing loudly as she promptly sat up, reached behind her back and unfastened her bikini top, depositing it down one side of the lounger.

Maggie had no choice now, screwing her face up at Alex as she reached behind her back and untied her top, throwing it up on the side. She did not mind in the slightest about going topless, but the removal of her top left her breasts and nipples defenceless as her son hovered closer.

Over the next twenty minutes, he had taken full advantage. As they continued to frolic in the pool, Maggie had lost count of the number of times that he had managed to caress her tits and how many kisses and tweaks her nipples had received. It was a good job they were in the pool she decided, otherwise there would be a discernible damp patch on her bikini bottoms, she was definitely hot to trot.

Maggie had unwittingly managed to get herself cornered as her son moved in, his hand slipping down the front of her bikini bottoms as he massaged her cunt. With his fingers having now found their target, she was in no position to stop him, as she opened her legs wider and felt his finger slip inside her cunt.

Although her lower half was still underwater, it was obvious what he was doing to her and made even more so as she started to groan. Maggie hung onto the sides of the pool as he raised her legs and moved between her thighs. She hadn't noticed, but at some point, he must have slipped his swim shorts down, because the next thing she noticed as he pulled her gusset to one side, was his cock pushing at her pussy lips.

'You mustn't,' she tried to say in a strangled voice as his cock slid inside her vagina.

Presently, she was past caring as his cock continued to assail her fanny. If anyone had asked her beforehand if she would ever think of having sex in front of another person, they would have met with a resounding 'No.' She glanced towards Carole who had taken off her sunglasses and was watching them intently, like it or not, it was quite erotic Maggie found to have her sister watch her getting fucked.

Getting fucked she most certainly was, all pretence had now gone as his shaft thudded into her cunt, his hands playing with her tits and nipples. She had her legs wrapped around his waist, still supporting herself by resting her elbows on the edge of the pool. No longer was she trying to restrain her voice, having given up all attempts at trying to stay quiet, she now let out shrill cries and groans as her arousal increased and her peak drew nearer.

And then she was climaxing, her body causing waves in the pool as it shook. Alex had to help support her because her arms had suddenly become useless. As her orgasm subsided, he lowered her legs, keeping hold of her and assisting her from the pool because her legs still felt like jelly.

There were two things she noticed immediately, firstly, her sister, besides disposing of the top half of her costume had also disposed of the bottom half, now brazenly lying naked on the lounger and smirking at Maggie. The second thing she noticed was Carole's lack of pubic hair and her smooth naked mound, Maggie thinking that she liked the look and may try it herself.

Carole gave Alex time to recover but continued to openly display her nudity and genitals. Alex had got out of the pool naked, his swim shorts still lying somewhere on the bottom. Maggie had felt the odd one out as the other two lay on the loungers naked and had swiftly followed suit and disposed of her bottoms.

It was easy for Carole to ascertain when Alex was ready again. His eyes continually moved over the two naked women and so it was no surprise to any of them that within a short period, his cock was pointing skyward.

She had never had the same reservations as her sister, Carole couldn't give a "Flying Fuck" is someone wanted to watch her getting shagged, so long as she was the one that was getting the cock.

Unabashed, she arose from her lounger and headed over to Alex, straddling the lounger and his hips as she lowered herself, her fanny pushing his cock down against his belly as she slid back and forth, exciting herself as much as she was arousing him.

Maggie found that she was getting excited again as she watched her sister arousing her son. When his hands went upwards and fondled Carole's breasts, her feeling of inadequacy returned for a moment, but Alex had never commented on hers being smaller and she could tell that Carole's were beginning to sag slightly with age.

She watched as Carole lifted herself and grasped Alex's erection and then with an audible grunt, sank onto his meaty shaft. Maggie found her hand slipping down between her legs as she watched them perform, Carole now bouncing up and down on her sons cock, her larger tits wobbling with her.

It had never been something that Maggie had ever considered and despite her initial feelings of embarrassment, her fingers were soon playing with her cunt as she watched the two of them fucking. Her sister was making plenty of noise now, and then to Maggie's delight, she withdrew her son's shaft, turned around and lowered herself once more.

Maggie rammed fingers into her cunt, the two sisters watching each other. With the new position, Maggie could see her sons cock each time it penetrated Carole's twat, her arousal soaring as it felt as though she was watching a porn film in close-up.

Carole was not going to be able to last much longer, that much Maggie could tell. It surprised her that her sister reacted very much like she did when getting fucked. Maggie couldn't deny her climax any longer as she began to orgasm, her fingers and hand rubbing frantically at her pussy as her juices flowed.

And then she saw Carole go taut as she strained every bone in her body, crying out her release as Maggie presumed her son was shooting cum into her sister's vagina.

The weeks holiday was a great success, not that they did anything or went anywhere. All three of them content to spend each day lazing in the sun, frolicking in the pool and fucking. Nudity was soon the accepted practice, why get dressed to quickly get undressed again. The two women while totally content to watch one or the other of them getting screwed, never had any inclination to join in, much to Alex's dismay. He often wondered what it may be like to watch his mother and Aunt pleasuring each other but accepted that neither of them was so far of that persuasion.

They had returned home after what Maggie had considered was their "Fuck Fest". She was sure that she'd had more sex in their weeks break than she'd had in a lifetime of being married. She was back at work, Carole still only working a couple of days but was due to start full time in three weeks. Alex would be returning to college next week and she was certain that he and her sister would find plenty to entertain themselves with, in her absence.