Maggie and her Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It's strange,' she had thought to herself, over the time that she and Carole had been having sex with her son, the thought of what they were doing, never bothered her. Occasionally there was a twinge of jealousy because they were still able to spend some time together, but the thought that they were fucking, never troubled her.

Perhaps it was because, whatever they go up to, Alex always made it up to her later. If he had spent the day with Carole, then he made a point of spending the night in her bed as they fucked several times. It was always nice to fall asleep afterwards, suitably satisfied and cradled in his arms.

Summer was coming to an end, the days becoming that little bit cooler. The weather was still pleasant enough and Alex had an idea. The reason he had suggested it to his Aunt Carole was that she was more daring than his mother. Both of them were great in bed, but of the two, Carole was the one with the daredevil attitude and more inclined to go along with his suggestions or come up with outrageous ones of her own.

He had called her "Aunt" when he was younger, but by the time of his late teens, he had normally just addressed her by her first name. Alex had been up early on Thursday morning, his mother had already left for work and the reason why he was about at this time, having shared her bed last night.

Carole had come down thirty minutes later dressed in nothing but her robe as she moved around the kitchen making herself some breakfast. The robe clung to her, making it obvious that she was naked beneath it. As always when he looked at her closely, he began to feel an urge developing. She really was an attractive woman despite her age, even with her presently dishevelled look and without any make-up, she still turned him on.

Looking out of the kitchen window, the weather outside promised to be a nice day as he asked, 'Fancy a picnic, Carole? There is that country park, it's only about five or six miles away. We could take something to eat and drink and I'm sure it will be fairly quiet there today and I know of several secluded areas.'

Carole gave him a grin, she knew exactly what he was suggesting, the proposition of some "Alfresco" sex. How she wished she were twenty years younger, related or not, she knew she would have made a play for him as her permanent partner. He was so much like her, willing to try anything and always coming up with new ways of trying to please her, which he did admirably.

It was only a short drive away and they soon found a spot which was deserted and off the beaten track. Laying out a rug she opened some soft drinks, she was doing the driving so a bottle of wine was off the menu. Although they both knew the reason why they had come here, they spent the first couple of hours just relaxing and chatting.

Their normal day to day activities was always centred around sex and so it was nice to sit and actually talk about other things. She asked him about girlfriends, from what he told her, there had been a few, one lasting just over a year but most only lasting a few months. He seemed in no hurry to obtain a new one, as he put it, 'I'm getting to have sex with two extremely attractive women, why do I need a girlfriend?'

It had made Carole laugh. She knew she wasn't bad for her age but would never have considered herself as attractive. He had asked about Bruce, 'Any chance you and he will ever get back together?' He wanted to know. Carole had screwed her face up.

She had no intention of ever returning to her husband. She tried to make a joke of it as she said she was quite content with a toy-boy. Carole couldn't tell him how she felt, there was a twenty-year age difference, and he was her nephew, the very idea of what she would like was ridiculous.

She did wonder if he had considered the same thing, 'I'm content as I am for the moment, I realise that it can't last forever, but until then, what do I need a girlfriend for?' He had told her. 'If things were different, well who knows. I'm just going to enjoy what we have for as long as it lasts.' Caroline could tell by the look on his face, that he had entertained other ideas.

They had eaten a little and spoke some more before she allowed herself to be eased down on top of him as their lips came together. The kiss was so soft, so tender and loving that she forgot that they were not exactly in a full-blown relationship. At least for the rest of the day, she could pretend that it was so much more than just sex.

The dress she wore, she had purposefully picked that morning. It was a summery affair, off the shoulder and with buttons down the front in pastel pink. She knew what the day would hold, which was why she had omitted to wear bra or knickers, though there was a pair of panties in her bag for afterwards in case she leaked a little.

It was obvious that he wanted to make love to her, his erection already pushing against her mound and belly. Sitting upright and straddling him, Carole undid the first few buttons of her dress, allowing him to catch a glimpse of the unfettered flesh beneath. She watched his eyes light up as he realised that she was naked under the flimsy material, allowing him to finish the unbuttoning.

For the first time in all their encounters, it felt a little disconcerting when he opened her dress wide and just looked at her. Something was going on behind the look of adoration on his face, something that scared her a little and made her shiver.

Pressing her vagina against his bulge, she tantalisingly moved back and forwards, arousing both herself and Alex. She glanced downwards and giggled, she was already so moist, that she had left a damp spot directly over his cock on his beige shorts.

'You had better get rid of those otherwise it's going to look like you have pissed yourself,' she said, unable to contain her laughter.

Carole cocked a leg over, allowing him to sit up as he pulled his t-shirt over his head and pushed his shorts from his hips. She laughed again, beneath those two items he was naked, it seemed that he'd had the same idea as her.

Resuming her position, she now felt his cock pressing directly against her cunt. It felt so hard and hot to the touch and she sensed the occasional twitch as she rubbed her fanny against it, lubricating its length with her juices.

Shrugging her arms out of the dress, she cast it to one side, sitting proudly naked as his hands caressed her thighs before working their way over her hips and waist on their journey up to her breasts. When he cupped her tits and squeezed, she allowed her head to tilt back as she closed her eyes and purred her appreciation.

She was ripe and ready, raising herself as she grasped his shaft, pulling it upright against her piss-flaps and then lowering her fanny onto it. No matter how many times she did this, it seemed to take her by surprise on each occasion, she could never stop that initial audible gasp as his cock filled her passage and she felt her vagina stretch to accommodate him.

She started with imperceptible movements, just enough for her to enjoy the feel of his flesh buried deep inside her quim. Carole gazed down at this young man laid beneath her, 'Why, oh why did he have to be related to her?' She thought as she stretched her arms out and leant forwards, dangling her tits over his face and yelping as he kissed and nipped her nipples.

His body was still young and toned, the muscles moving beneath his chest and stomach as he pushed his groin into hers and lifting her easily as he raised his hips. He pulled her down and kissed her, his hands sweeping over her body as they explored, their mouths twisting together.

Expertly, he rolled her, his cock still firmly embedded as he now towered over her. Carole raised her knees and opened her legs wider, grasping his buttocks and pulling him deep within her with each thrust of his hips.

She was so close, he had built her arousal, telling her of the things that he loved doing to her and describing crudely what she was experiencing. With his hips moving faster and his cock ploughing into her cunt, he had leant forward for a second, whispering something into her ear as he forced her from her plateau, and she started to climax. She bucked and twisted, digging her nails into his back as he fucked her, and her juices flowed uncontrollably.

She felt him come inside her and heard him call her name as she floated, her body consumed by the many sensations she was experiencing. And then as he slowed and her climax began to subside, she gripped him tightly as she pulled him to her, holding him close as she uttered her words in reply.

They had dressed and simply laid together, each holding the other close. Words were unnecessary, each appreciating what the other person was feeling. Carole knew that there could never be a perfect outcome to their declaration, but she didn't care. For the moment, she was happy just to be here with him and content to just take each day as it came, his words had made today special beyond her dreams.

It was nearly five years since the two women had split from their husbands, Carole's divorce coming through towards the end of last year. Maggie still worked full time as did Carole nowadays, with Alex also working as an electrical engineer. Money-wise, they were better off now than they had ever been.

Maggie had watched over that time as a special relationship had developed between her son and her sister. They were content, despite the knowledge that it could never be anything other than what they kept secret between the three of them. It didn't bother Maggie, she accepted what hand she had been dealt and was happy with her lot.

She knew that both Bruce and Mikey had new partners in tow, but until her husband asked for a divorce, she was happy to stay as she was. Despite the bond between Carole and Alex, Maggie still got more than her fair share of sex as the sisters shared Alex between them.

Alex was the opposite of his father, always happy to help. He was loving and affectionate and his capacity for sex was still undiminished.

She was in her room getting ready for bed, undressed, she looked at herself in the mirror, her baby belly had grown a little more and even with her smaller breasts, she noticed the first tell-tale signs of sagging. She had thought at one point that as she approached middle-age, her son may lose interest, but if anything, the opposite had been true, Alex never able to keep his hands off her.

Engrossed in scrutinising herself and finding many faults she had forgotten that she had not closed her bedroom door fully and never heard her son until she caught his reflection in the mirror as he stood behind her.

'Do you know that you get more beautiful as each year passes,' he told her as his hands reach around her chest and cupped her small breasts.

Maggie had not been expecting him tonight, she'd had him all to herself last night which meant by rights, he would be spending the evening with her sister. 'Where is Carole?' She asked.

'She's engrossed in a film at the moment, and as your naked, it would be a shame not to abuse your beautiful body,' he laughed as his hands slid down from her breasts and caressed her belly, lingering there a while as he traced its shape over and over again. When finally, one hand slid further and stroked her now bare mound, Maggie felt her legs shake. It took very little to get her aroused, something her son always put to good use as a single finger traced the line of her slit and her pussy lips started to open.

As his digit slid inside her cunt and he began fingering her, she tilted her head backwards, resting it against his shoulder. 'This was where women went wrong,' she was thinking, 'Perhaps instead of marrying men the same age or older than themselves, they should marry men far younger.' There was a lot to be said for youth she decided, having discovered sex they were happy to participate at any opportunity.

With her husband, their sex life had deteriorated to a couple of times a week if she were lucky, foreplay something that she'd had to nag him about. With her son, she was getting fucked at least every other night and more often than that at times, tonight being a perfect example.

Alex was always tender and gentle with her beforehand, but happy to abuse her body once she was aroused. He was always considerate in what she wanted, happy to oblige whether she wanted a quicky or a marathon session.

She allowed herself to be moved across to the bed, watching as he took only seconds to divest himself of his clothes before joining her. She opened and raised her legs expectantly as he shuffled between them, his erection rubbing against her cunt as he leant forward and kissed her nipples.

As usual, she cried out loudly as his cock penetrated her pussy initially and he commenced fucking her. Raising her head, she looked the length of her body, watching as his shaft withdrew, paused and was then rammed back into her cunt. She was more than happy and content nowadays, now knowing how she found herself in this position.