Maggie's Amazing Night out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We match!" She said. "Well we did..." remembering her panties in my pocket.

As I begin to pull onto the bridge, she took the elastic of my underwear and pulled them up off my stomach, and down revealing my rock hard cock. It's a little awkward positioning with still having my pants on, but she twists her hand around the elastic waistband wraps her hand full around my cock. I take a long blink with the ecstasy of her handling my cock and let out a deep breath.

"Eyes on the road." She whispers into my ear, then nibbles on my earlobe.

"Easier said than done." I reply.

She begins slowly stroking my cock. Up, down, up, down, then adds a clockwise twist on the way up, counter clockwise on the way down. She continues to ever so slowly repeat this process.

"How does this feel? Do you like it?" she whispers in my ear.

"So, so good... and I love it!"

I have to concentrate for a second as get off the bridge and come to stop light onto the bypass for the highway we have to get onto to go back to her house. A lifted pickup truck pulls up besides us and without question, is watching her stroke my cock, but neither of us care. I don't even think she noticed. I didn't realize the light hand turned green until the truck honked and started driving through the intersection. He apparently appreciated the show. I turn onto the entrance ramp and am really starting to squirm at this point. Her grip as intensified, but she cadence is still slow and methodical.

"Are you getting close?" She says.

"I am starting to build, yeah."

She takes my earlobe gently in-between her teeth and pulls her head back, tugging my head gently to the right until it releases from her grasp. With one last upward twist, she releases my cock from her hand and leans back into her seat. I take another very deep breath and pull my underwear back up and cover my cock, but there is nothing that can be done with my pants at this time. I will have to stay like this until we get back to her place.

"Wow!" I say with another deep breath as I look over to her.

"That's just the beginning." She says with a devilish smile on her face.

She readjusts herself in the seat so her back is up wedged into the corner of the seat and the door and pulls her dress up above her waist, exposing her bare, smooth treasure chest to me. I take a quick look at the road in front of us, making sure no one is immediately there, before shooting another glance down at her. My eyes naturally track up her stockinged legs, observing for the first time the red straps of her garter belt, which leads me directly to her tight, glistening pussy lips.

"Damn!" I say looking down and back up again at the road, before looking back down.

"Eyes on the road, mister!" She says.

I'm not sure how she can expect me to do that, but I do comply. I move my left hand a little on the steering wheel to see I am going 85mph in a 65mph, but that's a risk I am willing take. The faster we get back to her place, the faster the real night begins! My right hand naturally is rested on the gear selector, even though it is an automatic transmission. I take another quick glance at her and see her right hand moving down to play with herself. She takes the top of her lips in-between her index and middle finger and moving them up and down and squeezing and releasing her clit nice a slowly, letting out a soft moan.

I take a quick glance at her face and her eyes are closed in pleasure.

"You are so sexy." I say to her. She just moans in approval of the compliment, not letting it mess up rhythm.

With my eyes back on the road, I do some quick weaving through traffic to get to another section of open highway. Once there, I look back over at her. She went from looking at the road to me. Her left hand grabs my right hand off of the gear selector and guides it over to her bare mound before readjusting herself and letting go of my hand. I take my middle finger and begin slowly working up and down the top of her lips. She lets out a deep breath and her hips give a small, quick twitch. I begin working my way down farther, applying gentle but firm pressure to spread her lips. She is soaking wet!

Not able to take my teasing any more, she moves her right hand on top of mine and quickly moves it down farther, mating her middle finger onto mine, forcing it to curl into her pussy. She is very tight, but my finger slides into her soaked opening as she lets out a soft "Yes....."

Still focusing on the road as we are quickly approaching her exit, I let her set the tempo for my hand until she has it just right and lets go of my hand. I keep it up for the next minute of so as I am now aware that I am doing 100mph. Her hips are beginning to really grind against my finger thrusts. I look up at the road sign "Exit 85 1/2 mile". Using all my facilities, I quickly check my mirrors, put on my turn signal to move across from the left lane, through the middle lane and to the rightmost lane to get ready to exit without messing up the tempo she set. I enter the exit lane and begin applying the brakes. Maggie snaps out of her trance and opens her eyes, looking for what's going on. I pull my hand away from her.

Realizing where we are, she says "We are here already?!"

"We are!"

She readjusts herself in the seat, pulling her dress back down. "Holy shit! How fast were you going?"

"Does it matter?"

"I guess not!"

I pull my middle finger up to my mouth and suck her juices off of it. She is sweet like honey and I cannot wait for more!

"How is it?"

"Amazing!"

She smiles.

I turn off the exit ramp and am just about two minutes from her house. We drove the remaining time in silence, just listening to the music and trying to calm our nerves in anticipation of what is coming up. I turn onto her street and four driveways later, pull in and up to the sidewalk. I put the car in park, turn it off, remove my seatbelt and hurriedly readjust my shirt, pants, and belt. I look over at her and give her a wink before opening my door and walking around the back to open her door. She, very ladylike, swings both of her legs out together as I offer her my hand to help her out, which she takes. She reaches in and hands me the dessert bag and I close the door behind her. She begins to walk up the walkway, fumbling in her small clutch for her key s before finding them. We take the few steps up to the door, she unlocks and opens it, walking backwards into the foyer, locked in eye contact with me. I step in and shut the door without looking way. She drops her clutch on the floor and immediately lunges forward, throwing her arms around my neck kissing me. I drop the cheesecake on the floor and return with my arms wrapped around her back, picking her up off of the ground. Her legs instantly swing around my waist and ankle lock behind me. I hold her there locked in an intense tongue wrestling match, each of ours vying for supremacy.

I begin walking with her still wrapped around me over to the right towards her stairs. As I get to them, her legs unlock and drop to the first step of the staircase, her eyes finally opening back up, staring into mine. She lets out wry smile a quick flick of her eyebrows, eager with anticipation. I make the first move to begin kissing her again taking her back in my arms. Holding onto her tightly and unable to contain myself any longer, I place my left knee on the second step and begin leveraging myself against her to guide her down to the steps. She tenses up, not sure what is going on, but relaxes as I guide her down let her ass rest squarely on the fifth step, her high heels still firmly on the first.

We continue kissing as I pull my arms out from underneath her and begin exploring the smooth silk of her stockinged legs. I start with rubbing her calves, before gently running my fingertips around her knees. As I work my way up her thighs, I break off from kissing her, locking eyes as I slide my hands up her thighs, reaching the top of the stockings. I straighten my back up as she supports herself on her hands and raises to ample ass off of the step allowing me to push her dress up and over it. She lets herself back down, balancing herself on the edge of the step. I make eye contact with her one more time as I reposition myself farther down to let my mouth line up with her beautiful, hairless pussy, but I can't just drive right in, even though I want to. I can see the glisten of her wetness beginning to from a droplet at the bottom of her slit.

With her legs spread wide, I begin by kissing her left knee, working inch by inch up the stockings of her inner thigh, the feeling of them on face only increasing my lust for her. As I reach the top of the left stocking, I pause, then repeat the agonizing process of her right leg. Then I switch back over to the bare skin of left legs upper thigh, slowly dragging the wet tip of my tongue up her within an inch of her intoxicatingly fragrant opening. I tease her with a few vertical licks just in the crease of her leg. She gives a shiver of anticipation, hoping for me to dive into her pussy, but I make her wait just a bit longer as I repeat the process up her right inner thigh. As I complete this, I begin placing small kisses down the right side of pussy lips to the bottom of her opening to lick up the droplet of her wetness, sending a shiver up her body and out a small yelp of excitement from her. I continue placing these small kisses up the left side of her lips until I reach the top of opening. I look up over her scrunched up dress to see her eyes closed and her head resting of the stop in delight and anticipation. I know that it is not going to take her long once I do start, but the buildup for me is just as fun.

Still watching her face, I finally extend my tongue and use it to spread her lips as I slowly move it up slide over her clit. The reaction was almost that of an electrical shock. Her whole body immediately reacted with a shiver! I again, extended my tongue to repeat the process, this time, pressing down and applying pressure to her clit before moving my tongue side to side on it. Her hips immediately starting to respond with a shake. The final time I licked up to her clit, I stayed there and drew an increasing amount of suction on her magic bean. I kept a good amount of suction on it as let my tongue begin to do its magic. I let the tip of trace a circle around it to the right, then back to the left. Across it a few times, before up a down on it. I take pride in my skills of going down on woman. I let my tongue glide across her from every direction possible while maintaining suction on. I pay attention how she reacts to find which direction makes her squirm the most, waiting for a positive response. Her breathing is becoming quite fast as she places her left hand on my head and gives me the positive response I was looking for:

"Fuck! Right there! Just like that! Just like that!"

She like the up and down tongue flicking, as most women do. I do my best to hold suction and keep my tongue working at the same speed as I was, while her hips are moving like a bucking bronco. Her left hand is helping keep my face buried in her as her thighs begin tightening on the sides of my head. She is forcing her hips up higher and higher as she is building for one massive orgasm.

"Don't stop! Don't stop! I'm...."

She didn't get that last word out and her viselike thigh clamped hard against my ear. She took and held one last deep breath, waiting, waiting, waiting and with her whole body tightening up and shaking uncontrollably, she finally succumbed to her full body orgasm! Wave after wave after wave of twitches and tremors surged through her body. I kept doing exactly as I had been, not changing the suction or speed of my tongue dancing over her clit.

Her body was finally beginning to relax, and as she did, I released my suction, but kept my tongue working, just slowing down the pace as I guided her bottom back onto the step from where it started. She took her left hand off of the back of my head and began rubbing her own forehead as she was catching her breath.

"Holy shit....." she let out with a sigh, still keeping her eyes closed. "Wow.... I need a minute."

"Take your time." I said as I readjusted myself on the step, wiping her juices off of my lips and chin.

She took several more deep breaths. I stood up as she finally opened her eyes.

"That, sir, was amazing!"

"Hopefully, that is just the first of many."

Another deep sigh from her. "Go into my kitchen (deep breath), in the fridge (deep breath) and get the bottle of Veuve Clicquot. The champagne flutes are in the cabinet to the right of the fridge and bring them here."

I did it as quickly as I could, returning to her now sitting upright on the stairs. She looks at me with a huge smile on her face.

"Follow me."

She stood up and turned around, but did not take any steps. She reached around back and grabbed the zipper of her dress. She slowly unzipped it, for the first time exposing that she was wearing a red bra, a red, lace bra. It looks like she liked to have matching sets of lingerie. She continued to unzip it, having to pull her dress down a little get it down. As I expected, her matching red lace garter belt made its first appearance to me. As I continued to watch awestruck, she turns and looks over her left shoulder at me staring at her. She reached her right hand across her chest to move her left shoulder of her dress off and down her arm, before repeating the process to her right shoulder. With both straps now halfway down her arms, she took both of her thumbs, ran them down her ribs until then hooked onto the dress and being to slide the resistant dress off her chest. She grabbed handfuls of the dress to coax it over hips and big, beautiful, round ass as she bent all the way forward to guide the dress all the way down to her feet. With her bent over like this, I was staring straight into her amazing ass and perfect pussy.

She again looks off to her left, still bent over and catches me mesmerized.

"Your turn... Follow me."

She stands upright, leaving her dress on the step and begins her salutary climbing of the steps, with me, her puppy dog following behind her, completely fixated on her back and bare ass at eye level.

Maggie knew exactly how to walk and twist in her heels to make her luscious ass turn and pop for my pleasure as we took each step at a slow but pleasurable pace. When she reached the final step, she turned and drew level with me on second to last step. Placing her hands on my shoulders and running them down my back, she drew me in close for another deep, passionate kiss. As she broke away, she pulled her hands back across my suit jacket and grabbed ahold of my tie. She gave a tug on my, now, leash, to follow her towards the closed double doors that led to her bedroom. She dropped my tie, simultaneously pushing both of the doors open revealing her huge master suite. To the left was a rather large sleigh bed with end table with lamps on both sides, straight ahead were two seats and a table in the corner, and off to the right, two more frosted glass doors leading to her bathroom and a dresser. A very luxurious, but not over the top place with many possibilities running through my head.

She turned back to me and took the bottle and glasses from my hands, taking a few steps to set them on the end table closest to use before returning back to me. Both of her hands came up to either side of my neck and she began kissing me again. I placed my left hand high on her back, my right going down to grab her bare ass. It was firm, supple and way more than a handful! After about a minutes of slow, deep kisses and some more hand wondering, she broke off making eye contact with me.

"You have too much clothing on." I was still fully dressed for that matter.

She ran her hands down my neck, under my suit coat and onto my shoulders, loosening them as I quickly popped the clasped top button to allow her to take it off. She completely removed it, folded it neatly and carefully in half and walked over to place it on her dresser behind me. I stayed in place and did not move a muscle.

She came in from behind me, running her hands from the top of my hips down to have both of them meet on my rock hard cock. She ran her fingers up and down the length of the underside of it before bringing them up to unclasp my belt, grabbing the buckle of it to pull it out of the belt loops, tossing it over my the dresser. I took the brief opportunity to kick off my loafers in anticipation of what is to come, with them landing over by the entrance to the room.

She wrapped her arms back around my waist, fumbled quick with the clasp of my slacks before figuring it out. She then blindly found the zipper and slowly guided it down, he breasts pressed firmly into my back. Because of the cell phone and wallet I had in my front pocket, there was enough weight in them to let gravity pull them down to the ground. I stepped out of them and kicked them off to the side, with her hands now on my hips. She slips both thumbs underneath the waistband of my boxer briefs and moves them forward before pulling the elastic out away from me to help them clear my shaft, and beginning to pull them down, crouching down to do so as I felt her breasts gliding down my back. As they hit my ankles, I stepped out of them and watched as she threw them on top of my slacks. I felt her hands back on my hips as she rotated me around.

As I looked down at her, now kneeling, she looked first at my cock, before continuing up to look at me in the eyes. She ran her hands up my thighs, never breaking eye contact, before taking the base of my hand in right hand and angling it toward her for a better angle. She stuck her tongue out and licked from the base of the shaft up my entire length before reaching the end and pulling her tongue back in. My eyes fluttered in delight, but hers never did, still fixated on me. As my eyes reengaged hers, she licked just the underside of my head once more before opening her mouth with to take my engorged tip into her mouth. She pulled some suction on it as she let lips work over from the shaft over the base of the head and back. I could no longer keep eye contact with here as my head tilted back in pleasure, letting out a deep, content sigh of pleasure.

She began incrementally working her way farther and farther down my shaft. She readjusted herself as I finally was able to regain control of my head and look down at her. She had scooted a bit farther back, giving her back a nice arch and a beautiful shot of ass sitting on her heels. With her right hand still on the base of my cock, she snuck her left hand down to begin playing with and giving gentle tugs on my testes. The combination of the two sent a shiver through my body, causing her to stop and look at me.

"You aren't going to cum, are you?!"

"Not yet."

"Good."

She straightened her back and looked around quick.

"Go sit in that chair." As she pointed into the corner.

I look over my shoulder and see the one she is pointing at. Not wanting to stop getting a blowjob I was most enjoying, but not wanting to say no, I did as I was told. While walking over, I loosened my tie and took dropped it on the ground. I also began unbuttoning and removing my shirt, leaving me completely naked as I sat down.

Maggie was walking toward me with the champagne and glasses, before extending her arm to with the bottle.

"I hate opening these things."

Seconds later, the all too familiar pop of the cork echoes in the room and she hands me a glass. I fill it, returning it to her as she hands me the other. I fill this one as she takes a half glass sip of hers. I take a quick survey of the area and just set the bottle on the floor next to the chair. She downs the last of her glass as she begins to kneel in front of me, setting her glass off to the side of the chair.