Maggie's Amazing Night out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to continue?"

"Absolutely!"

She inches closer, placing her hands on my legs and spreading them wider, giving herself better access to me. She massages my inner thighs for a few seconds, her sight intent on my cock. She takes her right and grabs it, stroking the shaft to ensure it has not lost any of its hardness. Once satisfied, she moves into final position, looking up one more time before pulling down on my cock to give herself the best angle to engulf it. I close my eyes and let my rest of the back of the chair, enjoying the soft, wet, firmness of her lips and tongue sliding up and down my throbbing shaft. She is pulling the perfect amount of suction it to make me squirm a little. I open my eyes to see she staring at me. She then closes her eyes, pulls all the way back to the tip of my head, before forcing my cock all the way into her mouth, swallowing me whole, pausing to use here tongue to lick all the way around the underside of my shaft, before coming all the way back up and off my cock, gasping for breath.

"Fuck....." I let out. "That was amazing!"

After a quick gasp, "You like that?!"

"Hell yeah I do!"

"So... More?"

"Of course!"

"More champagne first."

I search around and grab the bottle. Then an idea hits me. I stand up and she is confused. I have the bottle in my right hand, and take my cock in the left.

"Open your mouth."

She does as instructed and I put the tip of it in on her bottom lip. I tip the bottle to have it slowly pour off my mushroom tip first before pouring into her mouth. The tingling sensation feels absolutely amazing on my head! I stop pouring as her mouth is getting full and pull my cock back up so she can swallow it.

"Can't say I've ever had champagne off a dick before..."

"First time for everything!"

She grabs her glass and I fill it and she takes a sip.

"On second thought, let's go to the bed."

I help her stand up and bring the bottle with me, but leave my half drank glass behind. I follow her over and give her ass a quick smack with my free left hand. She lets out a little squeak of excitement. She finishes her glass of champagne and sits it on her nightstand before turning to me throwing her arms around me, kissing me. I return the kiss before stepping closer to the bed, as she ass makes contact with the mattress. I lean forward forcing her to begin to lay on the edge of it. We break from kissing for her to adjust herself better on the bed, her back straight with her arms behind her, propping herself up. I step closer and kneel down. I position myself between her legs and force my tongue into the middle part of her pussy, looking up at her. She lets out a sigh as I raise the bottle to pour it down her mound over to the top of her pussy lips and what I was hoping was going to be in my mouth. In reality, it went pretty much everywhere but in my mouth. It covered my face and went all over her carpet. She started laughing at me.

"Well, I had to try it." I said standing up and joining her in the laugh. I set the bottle on the table wipe myself off from all the spillage.

I turn and see a huge smile on her face and her eyes glistening.

"Come here you goof!"

She crawls into the center of the bed and I climb in and on top of her. We take each other in our arms and begin kissing. I begin to work up her jawbone to her ear before nibbling on her earlobe.

"Hmmm....yes...." She purrs.

I begin placing little kisses down her neck towards she collarbone. She begins purring and moaning some more. I kiss back up her throat, under her chin, and back to her lips, kissing her again. She begins working her right hand down in-between our stomachs, in search of my cock. She finds and gives in a couple good, forceful tugs. I lift some of my weight off of her, giving her more access, but still kissing her deeply. She has me mid-shaft and now is working it up and down her soaking wet opening. She breaks off kiss to let out a moan. Then says "I want you in me!" whispered in my ear.

All I have to do is give her a gentle thrust as she has already lined me up. My huge head initially does not want to enter her, as she is so tight. She lets out a very audible gasp because of it. I slowly begin applying some more pressure as she begins to succumb to it and her body accepts me in. She readjusts her hips to give us a better angle as I begin to spread her open.

"Oh my god.... Yes......" She moans and interrupts. "Slowly..."

I maintain the same pressure as she finally allows my tip in. I begin kissing her neck as I continue to slide deeper into her. She clenches and twitches and I am now halfway in. I rock my hips forward to push the last bit into her, burying my cock all the way into her.

I whisper in her ear "Are you ok?"

"Yes..."

I rock my hips back about half way before applying some more pressure to fill her back up. She lets out another "Yes...." Another, more forceful thrust. "Yes...."

Her pussy is finally stretching to my girth as continue giving her more forceful half thrusts. I break from kissing her neck and prop myself up to look her in the eyes.

"Is this good?"

"You are good! Fuck this pussy!"

"You're sure?!"

"Definitely!"

I stop buried deep inside her and push my off of her to an upright position, bringing my knees under me and sitting on feet. I grab her legs and bring them over my shoulders, feeling the silky softness of her stockings on me. It fucking drives me into a frenzy. I am now hugging her legs to my chest as I begin to pick up my pace. I am staring at her as her face is descending in ecstasy. Her eyes are closed as her head is rocking side to side. She brings her left thumb up to her mouth and gently bites on it, stifling a moan.

I am watching her face as I look down and watch her beautiful tits sloshing around, still controlled by her red lace bra. I can't quite see her nipples through the lace, but no denying where they are. They are rock hard in excitement! Not missing a thrust, I take my right hand and reach for the leading edge of her left breast's bra and pull it down, exposing it. I reach across my body to do the same for her right one as well. They are amazing as they absorb each thrust and watch the pulse surge through them. I move my hand back to her left breast and palm it as best as I can, taking her nipple in between my thumb and index finger and rolling it between them.

"Ohhh fuck, keep doing that! Just like that!" she begins to moan.

I have learned that when a phrase like that is spoken, you do not change a thing. That's what they want to make themselves explode. My pace stayed the same, I kept playing with her nipple. Then she threw in her own twist. Her right hand went straight down to her clit and began rubbing it with fervor! She knew what she needed to get off.

"Keep going! Keep going! Just like that!"

Her breathes were getting shorter and shorter and her back began to arch.

"I'm so close! Just a little more!"

I am now glistening in sweat as I continue to keep pace with her demands.

"I want to you cum for me!" I say.

"Almost there!"

She takes one last deep breath as I can feel her legs on my chest let out an ever growing quiver. Her fingers now moving like a blur on her clit as she finally lets her orgasm overcome her!

"Fuck!!!!" she yells, not letting the pace slow down on her hand. She continues for a good ten seconds through all of her leg tremors of her orgasm. The arch in her back is starting to come back down as I also begin reducing pace.

"Oh shit.... That was amazing!" she says as she begins catching her breath, short and fast. I let her legs wrap around me as I pull out of her and lean forward to lay on her chest as she opens her eyes.

"Did you cum?" She asks.

"Not yet."

"How did you not?!" She says in astonishment.

"I will soon."

I lean in and kiss her, before rolling off of her to pour her some champagne in her glass and hand it to her. I just take a drink straight from the bottle.

"That was intense." She said finally catching her breath, rolling onto her side to look at me standing next to her bed.

"Your cock looks amazing!"

"Whatever you think of me, you look ten times better!"

She takes a sip of her champagne as I set the bottle back on the nightstand.

"How are you feeling?" I ask.

"Sore, but in the best possible way! How about you?!"

"Only that I need more, if you are ready."

Maggie sat up, downed the rest of her glass of champagne in one sip, and slid off the bed to place her glass on the nightstand next to the bottle. "Ready. Lie down!"

I glanced pass her, smacking her left butt cheek as I did and hopped onto the bed, laying in the middle of it. I turned and looked at her back, thinking to myself "How did I get this lucky?!" She balanced on her right foot, bending over to remove her left high heel. Then did the same with the right, before turning back to me and hopping onto the bed, crawling up to me. We made eye contact as we were mere inches from each other before she closed her eyes and leaned in to kiss me. One deep, passionate kiss sent electricity through me. She sat upright on her knees, looking down at me as she ran her hands down my chest to her knees, before working them up her stockinged thighs, stomach and then to her breasts. She closed her eyes as she hit them, working her index finger and thumb to her nipples. She begin pinching them, rolling them in her fingers, and pulling outward on them, making them as hard as possible. Watching her do this made my dick twitch as stand more upright. She then looked down at me. Both of her eyebrows gave a flinch of approval.

She then rocked off of her knees and onto the balls of her feet and lifted herself off of me of few inches and scooted back a little to position herself over me, looking in-between her legs to locate my hard on. She found it, reached back to grab it with her right hand to hold it upright, and lowered herself onto it, impaling herself on my shaft with a grunt of satisfaction as she placed all of her weight on me, taking me fully inside her. She picked her head up and looked at me and just smiled.

She leaned forward and placed her hands on my chest, and then using began slowly lifting herself up shaft, leaving just my tip still inside her. She then slowly lowered herself down my shaft again, burying it deep inside her. One more quick foot adjustment from her, and she began bouncing up and down my shaft like she was a spring, controlling the pace. I readjusted the pillow behind my head so I could watch myself constantly disappear and reappear with each bounce. She was definitely finding her groove, purring with content. Having realized earlier how sensitive her nipples are, I reached up with left hand and took as much of her right breast into my hand as possible, kneading it. Her purrs turned into moans.

"I love that." She said. "Pinch my nipple!" she instructed.

I moved from a full hand massage to just her nipple in my fingers.

"God, yes!" she let out. "Do you like the way I ride your cock?!"

"You feel amazing! Keep going!"

She made another small adjustment and began slamming herself onto me with a groan each time she did so. Her ass was slamming into my thighs and sound of raw, carnal sex filled the room. Her tits were bouncing all over the place.

"Fuck me harder!" I told her.

Her moans were intensifying.

"Call me a "slut!"

I was caught off guard by this. I am learning more about her by the minute. She likes some dirty talk. OK, I can do that.

"I love the way you fuck me you dirty little slut! Do you like my cock in you?"

"I love your cock in me!" she said as she continued hammering herself into me.

"Are you going to be a good slut and come for me?"

"Yes!"

"What are you waiting for? Cum for me!"

Her eyes closed as she concentrated on only her building orgasm. I pushed my hips up higher so I could get deeper into her hole. I closed my eyes as I could start to feel myself slowly building as well. I was focusing on suppressing the urge. I had different things in mind for how I wanted to finish.

She was in the zone, for sure. All of her concentration was on her. The sounds of a deep bass metronome was fulling her bedroom. Slap, slap, slap. Her ass smashing into me. I opened my eye and looked down for glimpse of my cock. I had she glistening, white slick covering the base of my cock and sliding down my balls towards my crack.

"Fuck me you slut!" I commanded.

She was struggling to moan in between ever shortening breathes.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!!!"

Her moans were making it hard for me to not blow as well! With a few harder, downward thrusts, she finally exploded, letting all of her built up sexual tension again release onto my cock. I could feel the contractions of her pussy clenching and releasing on my cock as she began to slow her pace. I reached up and grabbed both of her tits, both to massage them and help take some weight off of her.

"That's my good slut." I said softly as she lowered herself onto me for the last time, keeping me inside her. She went down onto her knees and leaned forward, kissing me. I moved my arms around her, feeling her sweat from all of her exertions.

"God, you're fantastic!" she said.

"You did all the work this time!"

She takes a few deep breathes to calm down, before rolling off of me to my right. With her eyes still closed, she brings her hands up her face, wiping the sweat off of her forehead and moving her hair out of her face at the same time.

"Wow..." she murmured.

After few more seconds of catching her breath, she opens her eyes and turns to look at me, then down at my cock, then back to me.

"How, the fuck, have you not cum?!"

"Oh, I am close."

"You're a fucking machine!"

After a second, I said "Is that a (air quotes) "fucking machine" or fucking "machine?"

"Haha, both!" she said as we both chuckle.

"So are you finally going to give me your cum?" she said.

"You bet your sweet ass I am!"

I rolled off the bed to the opposite side of her and came around the bed to the side she is on. I placed a hand on each knee and spun her toward me and slid her to the side of the bed. As her feet touched the ground, she was facing me with exciting. She did like being manhandled.

I leaned in and kissed her one more time. She went to wrap her arms around me but I stopped her, raising both my hand to block hers. She had almost a stunned, appalled look on her face. I placed my hands on her shoulders and forcefully spun her to face away from me, before pushing her back, bending her over onto her bed. She let out a stunned gasp before realizing what I was after.

"Are you ready for your pounding my naughty little slut?"

"I am so ready! Fuck me good!"

She reaches both arms back and spreads her cheeks open for me, showing me that cute little hole I will want to play with at some point in the future. But for now, I need to unload. I take one step closer to her, realizing she is a hair too high for the right angle. I use my right foot up against her stockinged foot to spread it out a bit wider. That drops her hips to the right height for me. I grab my cock in my right hand, slap it off her ass cheek a few times before working my head up and down the full length of her drenched slit.

"Give it to me already!"

With her still holding her ass spread open, I finally slide it into its new home. I give her a few more test thrusts and make one more foot adjustment before grabbing onto her hips, right where her garter belt is, locking her arms in place.

"You're such a good slut! Good sluts get what they want!" I said to her. With my hands locked onto her hips, I begin pulling her back into each of my forceful thrusts. I don't want to hurt her (though I doubt I could this way), but I also don't want her walking normal for a while once I am done with her. She can barely get out yelps with my furious impacts into her. Zero chance if someone was walking a dog outside that they wouldn't have heard her. She was taking it like a champ, but singing like the harpies! I was bottoming out in her with every blow, but this the type of grudge fuck I am guessing she has needed for a while. Her moans screams of pleasure were starting to wane as she not able to take a breath as her orgasms was hitting. Her vaginal muscles were spasming intensely as they gripped my cock harder and harder. This was sending me into unstoppable euphoria. As her orgasm was ending, mine was just getting ready.

"I'm... so... close..." I struggled to get out, still drilling her hard and fast.

"Cum... in me!" she managed to get out.

"Almost....!" I said with a grunt.

The first shot into her had to vibrate most of her internal organs. The force in which it left my cock could probably have set a new distance record! Wave after wave after wave of cum shot into her tiny and abused pussy. I finally began slowing my thrusts as I released my hands from her hips, releasing her arms, as I fell forward onto her, still giving her a couple more thrusts. I let out a long sigh as I collapsed onto her back.

"You are so sexy." I whispered into her ear.

"Holy shit...." She stammered to get out.

I began kissing her neck as both of us continued to catch our breath. I stood upright, my dick still in her. I grabbed the base of my cock as I finally began to pull out of her. Once I did, the flood gates opened and my cum flowed out of her and down her leg.

"Wow! That's a lot!" I said astonished.

She pushed herself off the bed and looked in between her legs.

"Jesus Christ! Have you not cum in like three years?! Get me a towel!"

"From..." I said as I looked around.

"The bathroom, genius! Hurry!"

I jogged into the bathroom as my hard dick whipped from side to side. I grabbed the first one I saw, a hand towel next to the sink and came jogging back over, handing it to her. She had to start at her knee and wipe all the way up her thigh. Then she folded it over and did it again.

"God damn, dude. You need to get off more!" she said with a smile as she turned towards me. "You just need to come over more!" She walked over to her dirty clothes basket and tossed it in before coming back over to me, throwing her arms around me and kissing me. I wrapped my arms back around her and embraced this kiss. We broke apart and looked at each other.

"Tonight was amazing!" She said. "Thank you so much!"

"It was all my pleasure. I am glad you enjoyed it."

"A girl could get used to this...."

"Haha. This is not going to be an every night date."

"OK then, every other date."

"The sex can be every date. The dinner reservations.... Ehh...."

"OK, ok... How about you can come over tomorrow night and I will do the cooking. I take it you like Italian?"

"You're Italian, so by default, yes!"

She smacked my chest and pushed me away.

"I see how it is." She said looking down at my still hard cock. "What do you feed that thing?! It's still looks ready to go!"

"Italian pussy, mostly...."

She gave me a raised eyebrow, "Mostly?!"

"Sometimes it gets Italian ass."

"Ha! You only wish! You think you could handle this ass?!" she said spinning around.

"Sounds like a challenge! Are you offering it to me?!"

"If you are good, you might just get the chance."

"Challenge accepted!" I said enthusiastically.

She looked at the clock. "Shit! It's later than I thought!"

I looked as well, "Time flies when you are having great sex!"

"Are you wanting to spend the night?"

"I wish, but I can't. I need to get home. But dinner tomorrow night, correct?"

"Absolutely!"

I began to get my clothes together and put back on as she went into the bathroom and back out in a little silk robe that barely covered her ass. I noticed she was walking tenderly.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah! Why?"

"Your walk."

"Well duh. You just pounded the shit out of me. I'm sore as hell!"