Maggie's Amazing Night out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry about that!"

"Don't you dare apologize! It's worth it!"

"As long as you are ok."

"Oh I am!"

I had my clothes back on and walked toward her kissing her one last time.

"I really do need to get going."

"I know. I will walk you out."

As we walked out of her room and down the steps, her clothes were still strewn about. We got to the door and turned towards each other.

At the same time, "Thanks for an...." And we stopped and laughed. "Amazing night." She finished. We kissed one more time.

"Until tomorrow." I said. "Good night!"

"Good night!" She said with a huge smile and opened the door as I left.

The drive back in my car was relaxing. Deftones were pumping. White Pony was still on playing through the warm air with the windows down. I finally got home and parked the car. Walked in and put my keys downs and patted the pockets. Something wasn't right that was in there. I reached in and pulled out her lace G-String. I chuckled I walked up to my bedroom. What a fucking night...