Maggie's Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She chuckled. "Well, thanks to Jac for bringing it up then, thanks to you for pulling the trigger and actually doing it. Even if," she looked around and giggled again, "us and the bed are one giant mess."

I looked around. She was right. Our sex towel had been scrunched up in the frenzy and did not protect the bed as it was intended. Instead the bed was covered in caramel, berry juices, and our juices. Lots of our juices.

"Dammit" I said, looking back at Laura. "That didn't work as I'd planned. Gonna need to...eew what the fuck!!"

I looked over to my right and found our dog, Bruno, had his paws up on the bed and was licking the caramel and whipped cream residue off my right leg. "Bruno, stop! Down boy!"

No luck. He was enthralled with his newfound dessert on my leg. Laura laughed and got up and chased him off, then let me out of the restraints, and with a sigh and a plop we slipped each other's plugs out of our asses.

"Ok, that wasn't great," I laughed, "let's stick to you and me doing the licking in the future."

"I wish we had a better place to do something like this," Laura said wistfully. "Now that we started with messy play, I would love to have a dry basement or somewhere that's easy to clean and doesn't matter if we get messy. It would be fun to go farther next time and really get messed up. True Slime Time style!"

"Yea exactly," I agreed, "Something like a big kitchen, or clean room, or..."

I froze. Another thought popped into my head. I looked at Laura.

"Maybe a diner?"

12