Maggie's Month Ch. 03

Story Info
Maggie signs a contract and finds herself bigger than ever.
4.6k words
4.07
40.5k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the last day of Maggie's trial month. She would have to decide today if she wanted to stay on permanently or not. She had adapted well to her job but was nervous about staying. They had kept her clutch size at around twenty-five. If she decided to stay her clutch and egg size would increase. The duration would also increase. Instead of being done at the end of the day she would grow and lay eggs on and off for a month. She would have another month off to enjoy herself and then report back for another session.

She rubbed her belly as she thought about her options. Her life wasn't very appealing from before coming here. She had hoped to use the money from this month to start fresh somewhere. Maggie wasn't really close with anyone so moving into the compound wouldn't be a problem. Her only issue was on whether or not she felt like she could handle more.

Looking up Maggie caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. The dress covering her just slightly showed her belly. Lifting the dress over her head Maggie stared at her body. Her hips had settled a little wider apart. Her breasts had perked up and rounded out quite a bit. Turning sideways Maggie looked at her butt. It had plumped up very nicely. She had always had a flat ass but now it was round and plump. Her best feature was her belly.

It was large and smooth. Her belly button had flattened out leaving a slight dent. Maggie's skin was perfect. It stretched tightly over her belly but was still soft and unmarked by stretch marks. Her skin glowed with color. Glancing up from looking at her belly in the mirror Maggie caught the large smile on her face. It hit her at that moment. She was happy in a way she had never been before. It was then that she made her decision. Maggie was staying.

The rest of the day went very pleasantly. She waddled out to the pool for awhile and chatted with the other girls. After lunch she went to her private patio and enjoyed the warm day. She was at peace with her choice and was looking forward to starting her new life.

As dusk began to fall Anne walked out onto the patio. "Have you made your decision?" Anne asked Maggie cheerfully. "I hope you decided to stay. We would hate to lose you."

Maggie smiled at Anne and replied happily. "I've thought about and have decided to stay. I have one condition. I want freedom of movement and choice in everything. I understand that I will be guided in the first few sessions but I want to control over myself and what happens to me."

Anne smiled. "You will always have that. You are welcome to come and go as long as you are not carrying a clutch. There is no contract beyond what we will pay you for each egg. If you want to leave at anytime we have no problem. All we ask is that you at least give us one month a year. After that you dictate your career here."

"I accept then." Maggie said.

"Great! Tomorrow I will take you to your bungalow. It will be yours for as long as you work here. After breakfast you will start your new career. Welcome aboard. You will love it here." Anne hugged Maggie and left her to the rest of her evening.

Not long after Anne left Maggie felt the familiar pressure building. She sat in the chair with her legs up in the stirrups. Grunting, she pushed a large egg out of her body. Gasping for air she rested before the next one came. A rhythm of sorts developed with her resting after each egg and grunting as the next one came out.

She stood on shaky legs after she was done and walked to the shower. As she cleaned herself her hands felt her belly. It was flatter than it had ever been. Her body never showed clear signs from her expansion. The only trace was her improved body. No one would guess that she had given birth to twenty-five eggs just a few minutes ago.

Toweling herself dry she walked back into her bedroom and slipped between the covers naked. She always fell asleep quickly here and soon she was in a dreamless sleep.

The next morning she rose and went to the wardrobe. She slide a summery green dress on. The excess fabric swirled around her frame. Anne walked in just as Maggie finished dressing.

"Good morning Maggie. If you follow me I will take you to your new home. Don't worry about anything. All your things will be moved to your new home. If you have anything you want from outside just write a list out and we will retrieve it for you." Anne brightly spoke.

She placed a piece of paper in front of Maggie with a pen. "This is your contract. Feel free to read it over. It is pretty simple. Any eggs that you produce belong to us. In return we will pay you the agreed to sum and any costs you incur while you are here. Any services outside this contract will be negotiated with you as they occur." Anne nonchalantly stated.

Maggie read over the contract. Everything they had discussed was in the contract. It was plain and straight forward. Maggie signed it and handed it to Anne. "Wonderful, let's get going." Anne bounced happily out of the room.

Maggie and Anne walked out of the main building to the docks that were in the back. The climbed on board a boat as Anne signaled the driver to start the engine. Soon they were racing across the ocean toward an island. They circled an island until the came to a dock in a small protected cove. There was a boat tied to one side of the dock. They pulled up to the opposite side and the driver tied the boat to the dock.

Anne got off the boat and offered a hand to Maggie. Maggie took it gratefully so as not to trip over her voluminous skirt. They walked up the sandy beach to a jeep that was parked near the woods. Anne and Maggie got into the jeep and Anne stepped on the gas.

"You have the run of the island. This is all yours. The jeep and boat tied to the dock stay here for your convenience. If you want to socialize there is a larger island to the east that people gather at. If you set the GPS on the island the boat will drive you there." Anne told Maggie.

A short jeep ride later they came across a beach bungalow at the top of the island. It was something out of a fantasy. The large home had a palm thatch roof. Every wall of the house had large screened sections that opened onto a porch that wrapped around the whole house. The inside was gorgeous. Fans twirled overhead creating a cool breeze. The bed was surrounded by netting and swayed seductively.

"As I said earlier, this is all yours. There is a kitchen over here if you want to cook. There is also a phone that you can order room service to be delivered." Anne gestured to a vial on the countertop.

"The way this clutch develops a little differently. Instead of having several small eggs every day you will have a larger one every six hours. Don't worry about where you lay them. There is a computer that locates each egg. They are then dematerialized and sent to storage elsewhere. I will probably see you around on the larger island. I hope you enjoy yourself here. If you need anything the phone connects directly to the concierge." Anne smiled at Maggie as she left to walk back to the beach.

Maggie walked around the house for several minutes. After she looked at everything she found herself back in the kitchen with the vial. Nervously, Maggie picked the vial up in her hand. Removing the stopper she tipped her head back and downed the liquid. The shimmering clear purple liquid thickly slid down her throat. Maggie coughed as the unexpectedly thick concoction hit her stomach.

It felt heavy in her stomach. Her body went cold at the liquid seemed to draw all the heat it could to itself. Maggie felt heat radiating from her flat stomach as she placed her hand on her flat abdomen. Moaning from the strange feeling spreading throughout her body she staggered over to her bed.

The fabric of her dress was suddenly bothering her. She pulled it over her head and left it lying on a chair. Maggie crawled onto the bed naked. The netting surrounding the bed brushed her skin lightly.

She was beginning to shiver as all the heat collected in her belly when it burst throughout her body. The concentrated heat in her belly washed over her body in an explosion of sensation. Maggie moaned again as her limbs began to warm again. The heat dissipated into a comfortable warmth. She could feel the heat radiating off of her skin.

She laid on the bed with what felt like warm water pumping through her body for quite awhile. Every muscle in her body relaxed with the warm. Soon she fell asleep on top of her bed naked.

Several hours passed before Maggie woke. She stretched her body sighing happily. She was very comfortable. Maggie was a little surprised that her stomach was still flat. You could just barely see her abs under her smooth skin. Standing up Maggie sauntered into the kitchen. She made a sandwich for herself and ate it in the kitchen.

After she had finished eating Maggie went to the bathroom and started running the water for a bath. She climbed into the tub as it was filling up. Feeling the need for release Maggie scooted down as close as she could to the streaming water Maggie opened her legs exposing herself to the warm water. The water pummeled against her clit. In just a few minutes Maggie orgasmed as the water enveloped her body. Sighing she enjoyed the rest of her bath feeling peacefully contented.

After the bath she toweled off. She walked back to the bed and laid down. Her head was feeling a little dizzy. It was like after downing a shot of alcohol. The tingling spread throughout her body. Running her hands over her body was all Maggie needed in order to orgasm again. She was primed and ready. She assisted the orgasms that were washing over her on their own. Placing her fingers between her legs she took a finger and circled her clitoris. The motioned sent electricity through her body adding to the intensity of the waves.

Maggie lost track of how long she had been masturbating. She only stopped because her hand was falling asleep. Her once flat abdomen had now risen into a perky little mound. It no longer mattered if she helped matters along or not by masturbating. The orgasm continued to crash over her. Twisting the bed covers between her hands Maggie screamed in pleasure.

It was dark by the time Maggie came back to herself. She was covered in sweat and was breathing heavy. She struggled to sit up. Success only happened when she scooted her body over to the edge of the bed and threw her legs over the edge.

The weight in her womb pressed into her diaphragm making breathing harder. Maggie rested with her hands behind her to prop herself up. She was too large to sit normally. Her belly pressed heavily against her thighs. Placing a hand on her belly Maggie struggled to her feet. She swayed with the added mass to her body. Taking a few steps she realized how much larger she was. She had to walk with a much wider stance due to the weight inside of her pressing down.

She shivered as the air hit her skin salty with sweat. Maggie shuffled over the the chair and picked up her dress. She pulled the dress over her head. Arranging the dress it barely fit across her belly. Even with her largest clutch the dresses had been huge on her before. Now the dress hugged her belly. Waddling over to the mirror in the bathroom left her panting with effort. Her eyes widened.

Her belly overwhelmed her frame. She couldn't even touch her fingers together let alone interlace them around her middle. Her hips popped with each movement as they desperately tried to widen for her load. Maggie lifted the tight dress over her mound, tucking the excess under her breasts. Gaping she glanced at her body.

Her skin stretched tightly over her. No mark marred her skin though. Her belly button was only a small fold of skin now. Her back cracked as she stretched a bit. Every move made her body protest the new demand on it. Maggie let out a small groan as she thought about how she would have to eventually push some of this out. Even giving birth to an egg that was half the size of her girth was terrifying.

Walking back to the bed presented a new issue to Maggie. Each step rubbed her legs together and that sent a jolt of pleasure through her. She was horny. She had never been all that horny the last month. The orgasms she had as her belly grew usually took care of her. Now the added weight rest over her sex sent her over the edge. She had to come and needed it now. The only problem was she couldn't reach around her belly to help herself.

Several minutes passed as Maggie pondered what to do. There was no way she could pleasure herself. Any other solutions alluded her. The need for orgasm was overwhelming her mind. Half an idea struck her.

She waddled over to the phone and picked it up. A cheery voice met her. "How may I help you Maggie."

Maggie froze. She hadn't thought this through. What was she going to ask for? Oh yes, I would like an orgasm please sounded so weird. Maggie stuttered in response.

"I ... I ... Sorry I should have called. Never mind." Maggie moved to replace the phone.

"Ma'am. It's alright. I understand. You just started today so I imagine that you need some release. The program you are in can really be frustrating without orgasms. I'll send someone to help right away." The cheery voice was replaced by a dial tone.

Maggie was shocked. The phone just laid there in her hand. The woman knew just what she needed. Maggie didn't even need to ask. She put the phone back down. A few minutes later she heard a boat approaching. Dumbfounded Maggie jumped when there was a knock on her door.

"Maggie, my name is Arthur. I was sent over to help make you more comfortable." A male voice talked through the door.

Maggie waddled over to the door and opened it. She had no idea what she was doing.

A handsome man stood in the doorway. "Hello, Maggie." He reached a hand out to shake hers.

Maggie meekly placed her hand in his. Arthur shook her hand vigorously.

"I'm here to give you some relief. Why don't I come in and we can get started." Arthur smiled as he talked.

Stunned, Maggie waddled to the side to let Arthur inside. She pressed her body against the wall. There was barely enough room for Arthur to squeeze past her.

"Don't worry Maggie. We take care of all of your needs. If you are happy things proceed smoother." He took her hand as he talked and led her slowly to the bed.

Maggie meekly followed him. She didn't know what to do. She was embarrassed that she about the situation but the need to quench the fire that was coursing through her.

Without a word Arthur sat her down on the bed and gently pushed her shoulders back. She didn't protest and followed his gentle and silent commands. Her legs dangled over the edge of the bed. Laying on her back Maggie couldn't see him over her enormous belly. She wrung her hands in the sheets to relieve her anxiety.

She couldn't see what he was doing. She felt him spread her legs wider. Whimpering in nervous pleasure she complied. The cool air hit her cunt making her shiver. Arthur lifted her dress over her belly. The fabric pooled around her bust. The smooth and shiny skin of her stomach rose before her.

He lifted her legs up and placed them on his shoulders. She could feel herself getting wetter. Electricity shot through her body as he began to work her. His tongue gently probed her already excited genitals. His tongue flicked and circled her clitoris. Screams of pleasure erupted from her mouth. Every nerve in her body was firing with sexual energy.

The orgasm hit her abruptly. Waves of ecstasy washed over and over her. Every wave of pleasure brought a strange change to her body. The skin of her stomach tightened with each wave. Arthur put her legs back down against the bed.

The orgasm wouldn't end. The amount of pleasure had plateaued but it had not diminished. She squirmed with every wave. "OH GOD" she moaned as the waves kept rushing through her.

Arthur stood up while he wiped his mouth. This hadn't been the first time that he had serviced a worker in this section. She writhed on the bed in front of him. It was obvious this was her first time. He rolled her over on her side so that he could help her better. He scooted her spasming body off of the bed and onto her knees.

"Here, hold on the bed. It helps to get it out." Arthur crooned at her.

Maggie didn't understand what was happening. The orgasm was too long. It wasn't normal. Arthur helped her move onto the floor. She was now gripping the bed and resting on her knees. Her giant mound seemed to have a life of its own. Her once supple skin was rock hard. Maggie placed a hand on her hardening stomach and moaned as another wave hit her. Letting go of the bed she cradled her belly as best as she could.

Another wave hit and it felt like a wall broke inside her. Her belly visibly shifted. The mass inside of her dropped lower. There was now tremendous pressure pressing on her groin. She followed her instincts. Moving from her knees she squatted down and gripped the bed. Arthur helped her to squat down and pressed his body against her to give her more support.

Her dress hung around her clinging to her ass with sweat. Her skin glistened from perspiration. Arthur helped gather her dress around her knees.

Screaming out again as a new wave hit her Maggie felt pressure. The wall that had broken kept the mass inside of her. Now it was coming out. The pressure inside built until she couldn't handle it. Maggie wasn't in pain but she was very aware that things were moving, opening, and stretching.

Arthur helped her to stand. He held her under her arms to keep her steady. She gripped his arms tightly. Maggie would have sighed if she didn't have so many things needing concentration. Her body seemed to align and the egg dropped again. Grunting she pushed.

The egg began to open her cunt. When she stopped pushing the egg went back inside her a bit. She continued to push the egg out. Arthur took as much weight from Maggie as he could. She leaned in to him.

Every push brought the egg further outside of her body. Her cunt stretched beyond what should have been humanly possible. The modifications to her body kept her from tearing. The egg was huge. It was larger than any egg she had previously laid.

Maggie screamed with effort. It moved just a small amount. Every push meant that Maggie had to widen her stance. The egg pushed her legs apart. She couldn't have moved a step if she had tried.

After what seemed like an eternity she had finally reached the largest width of the egg. Pushing as hard as she could Maggie bore down. It didn't move. It was stuck. Pushing again she didn't feel it move. She was beginning to panic "Don't worry Maggie. It will come out. Just press your feet down when you push." Arthur encouraged her.

Maggie hadn't realized that she was on the tips of her toes. The egg was so wide that she couldn't touch the ground. It took her a few tries to do it. Finally, she bore down on the egg as she slammed her feet into the ground.

That did it. She felt the egg slide out a little more. It hung from her cunt like a bubble about to burst. One more giant push from Maggie and that was it. The egg fell to the ground with a plop.

Maggie's whole body shook from the energy and effort that her body had gone through. The orgasm had finally finished with the last of the egg leaving her. She glanced down and gazed in amazement.

The was at least three feet long and two feet wide. It was huge. She heard the computer fire up. The egg dematerialized and was gone.

Maggie's knees started to wobble. Arthur scooped Maggie up in his arms and took her to the bathroom. He bathed her and helped her back to the bed. He laid down next to her naked body. He ran his hand up and down her body.

Maggie relaxed on the bed. Arthur touching her felt fantastic. Her belly was flatter than it ever had been before she had started work there. She was sore and a little tired but everything was back in place.

12