All Comments on 'Maggie's Month Ch. 03'

by kirakakash02

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

after reading the first 3ch i feel like i am missing part of the story. i would like to know more about these eggs and what brought her her to this job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The main thing I don't like is...

The eggs are McGuffins; an unexplained plot device that is suppose to be desirable. Please fix by giving the eggs a back story or something.

The Gryphon's on FIRE

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Encore, please:

I agree with the above comments as to the story weaknesses. It can be fixed and in fact it begs for an epilog/sequal/ chapter 4. The science in the science fiction does need refining. Good read, look forward to the next chapter or story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The BEST chapter of all! PLEASE! PLEASE give me MORE of this! OMG! I absolutely LOVE how peaceful and calm Maggie is about the whole ordeal and how WELL she's treated there... Normally, with this kind of situation there is just nothing but constant torture portrayed and, honestly, it gets dull after a while with story after story about breeders being tortured. I really like this change of pace where you have a breeder actually being treated nicely and thus being able to be at peace while bringing forth egg after egg. YES! You should DEFINITELY continue this on! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous