Maggie's Pizza Delivery Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bad news little girl, you were close, five minutes and thirty three seconds," Erick said while rubbing my back, "you know what that means."

"Please! No! Anything but that!" I pleaded, scared at being fucked in the butt.

"Don't worry, we'll make it all feel so good, hey guy's, let's warm her up first." Erick said looking around as I got surrounded by a bunch of men.

They grabbed me and lifted me off of the floor, and sat me on a guys lap on the couch.

"We are going to get you so hot, you'll be begging for it," the guy said as he started to kneed my boobs and play with my pussy.

"Mmmm, please, stop, ah, this, oh god, please, I just want my clothes and to go home," hoping he would show some mercy and let me go.

A second later, he lifts me up and sits me on the guy sitting next to him, who started licking my ear and twisting my nipples, rubbing his hard on into my ass. It was feeling really good and my ear started tingling and turning me on as he licked and nibbled on it.

Before I could say anything, I was passed to the next guy and the next guy, each rubbing a piece of me, my back, my thighs, breasts, kissing and nibbling on my ears and neck, teasing my clit, rubbing their bulges into my ass and the larger guys under my pussy.

"Oh, mmmm, ah, I just want to," again before I could even finish I was lifted off of another lap and sat on the couch, this time two girls sat on either side of me.

They were both very pretty, like cheerleaders from my high school, beautiful blondes, one was wearing a tight red dress that left little to the imagination and the other was, oh my god, the girl from the kitchen.

"You looked so good, we just had to lend a hand," one of the girls said as she went face first into my neck, kissing and licking it.

"Yeah such a little slut, deserves all of the attention," the other girl said starting to lick my nipples, which were very sensitive.

They spread my legs over there laps and crossed a leg over each to stop me from moving mine and each had a hand down in my lap teasing my thighs, grazing my pussy and giggling every time they made me moan.

Kylee kneeled down in front of me and started licking my pussy, while the other two girls continued having their way with me. She found my clit so easily with her tongue, making circles around it and sometimes would gently suck on it as well.

"Please stop, please, you're going to make me..." I said breathlessly, my back arching.

To my surprise, she did stop and my hips started humping in the air looking for her mouth, but I couldn't find it. The assault on my nipples, neck and thighs stopped as well, all I could feel were the girls' legs grasping onto mine. I opened my eyes, breathing hard, seeing Kylee just watching me with a smile on her face, same with the girls at both sides of me.

"Looks like you are enjoying it," Erick said coming up behind me, "they are really good aren't they."

"No, not at, mmmmmm," I tried to talk, but Kylee started licking at my pussy again and the girls now both licking and sucking on my nipples, "no, not at, not at, what was the questions, ahhhhh, again."

Their warm mouths on my nipples felt so good and Kylee started fingering me, along with sucking on my clit. I could feel myself start to hit the boiling point, when they stopped again. They did this over and over again for god knows how long, teasing me and getting me close than stopping, it was pure torture. My pleas of stopping and going home turned into pleas of finishing, my pussy dripping like a fountain.

"No, oh god! Don't, oh, stop! Please, mmm, don't, stop, please," I didn't even know what I was saying, my urges now completely controlled by my need to orgasm.

The girls undid their legs and left and the next thing I knew a big burly guy lifted me up, my arms wrapping around his neck. Then sat back down, my legs at his sides, facing him. It happened so quickly, I didn't realize whom it was and what was going on, just that he was kissing me passionately with his hand entangled in the back of my hair and what felt like his huge thick cock rubbing up against my inner thigh. I felt a hand reach down grabbing his cock and forcing it to rub up against my pussy.

"Yes, just like that, yes, that feels so good," I thought he was saying that, but it was I.

He held me closer to him, arms around me, turned us than laid down with me on top of him, my ass up in the air and I felt the tip of his cock just barely penetrating me. That sparked the last bit of protest I had.

"Please, I'm still a virgin, no one has ever," my protests put on deaf ears and muffled as a cock was shoved into my pleading mouth, the dick under me now slowly penetrating my once virgin pussy.

"MMPH!" was all that came out as my hymen was ripped.

I didn't know how I felt, my body was reacting, but my mind felt like it was still somewhat wrong, I had just lost my virginity to a random guy, in front of a bunch of people, on some stranger's couch. I felt something cold drizzle down my back and over my ass. Then a finger started rubbing it around my asshole slipping inside of me. I knew what was coming next, but there was nothing I could do to stop it.

"Time for you to finally pay up, Maggie," were the last words I heard before a cock started slipping into my ass.

It hurt for a bit, and thankfully the lube helped and whoever was doing it was being gentle, to start, they all were. I had a cock fucking my mouth, one in my pussy moving up and down and a guy fucking my ass. I can't believe my first time was being with three random men I had never met before.

"Have a drink," the guy said before I felt his load shoot into my mouth, I swallowed quickly, hoping, I wouldn't have to taste it for long.

He pulled out of my mouth and moaning from the fucking on my other holes, another guy walked up in front of me.

"Hi, I'm Tim," another guy said before shoving his cock into my mouth, not caring that someone else had just cum in it or that I was even ready or wanting it.

He must have been really turned on, because it didn't take a minute or two before he was shooting his load into my mouth as well. I finally got a chance to look down at the guy who took my virginity and it was the guy I head butted before; he looked at me with a smile.

"I told you that you were a slut, now I'm going to cum inside of you," he said laughing as he moved his hips up and down fucking harder, hammering my pussy.

"No, please, I'm not on the pill, you'll get me pregnant!" I said now scared.

"Take it slut! I'm cumming!" He yelled out, at the same time I was yelling, "No, not inside, no, no... yes, yes, yes!"

The mixture of fear, the cocks fucking me, the orgasm denial, something finally just broke inside of me and I started cumming as he filled me with his seed, I could feel it inside of me, almost melting me from the inside out, melting my brain.

"One more load," Erick, yelled out behind me slapping my ass.

I could feel his cock start to shoot in my ass, his cum feeling even hotter than the cum that was deposited into my pussy. Erick grabbing my hair pulled me back towards him to talk into my ear.

"See, you could have just sucked my cock," those were the last words I heard before passing out on the couch.

When I woke up, I found my clothes in a gift bag next to the couch, minus my panties. I didn't even bother to put on my bra, I just quickly threw on my shirt and shorts and ran out of there and drove home. When I finally got home, I snuck in hoping not to wake up my parents because they were probably freaking out wondering where I had been all night. I took a hot shower to get god knows what, off of my skin, not to mention the feeling of disgust, which wouldn't go away no matter how hot I made the water.

After drying myself off and putting on some fresh clothes, I went to get my bra, shoes and socks out of the bag and found a box and a note left in there. The box was a plan B pill, which I heard about, but never thought I would actually ever take. I opened the folded paper and out popped a few thousand dollars, the note read.

"You should probably take the pill, we aren't monsters after all, trying to get a cute little slut pregnant. Anyways, hope you had fun; we put in a good word for you at your job. Your boss said he'd be sending you from now on for all deliveries to our house. Look forward to seeing you again soon, Erick."

I know this story isn't exactly like the original, I added my own little twists on it and my own writing style, which I'm trying to improve with each and every story and chapter I write. If anyone knows the original, please contact me or leave the title in the comments to tell me what it is and where I can find it, or feel free just to leave comments because I love reading them.

Thanks Again, Maggie

12