Maggie's Ride

Story Info
Maggie wants a new challenge. Can she reach 25?
3.5k words
4
9.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© 2023 PennameWombat

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This is one of my submissions in celebration of the Literotica 25th Anniversary Challenge.

College is a time for learning. Although, the subjects of study needn't always be in classrooms.

Tags: Literotica 25th Anniversary, Bisexual female, College, Cum swallowing, DP, Facial, Foursomes, Threeway, Two Men One Woman, TP

*****

Maggie's Ride

Jessica Royal looked at the knot of young women in earnest discussion near the table in the Epsilon Phi kitchen.

No. It wasn't a discussion. It was an argument.

She sighed. Why the hell had she agreed to help on this? It was... perverse. Perverted.

"Yesh, girlsh," the weirdo with the red stripes dyed into her dark brown hair lisped in that unplaceable accent.

"No, Maggie, no girls, just boys. You don't pull trains with other girls," the other one said, with the same hair color and accent but without the red stripes or the lisp. They had to be related, cousins at least if not sisters.

"Other girls for gangbangs," Heather, one of Jessica's Epsilon Phi sisters, said in an amused voice.

She stood side-on to the others who faced each other, a couple of steps away and her face turned back and forth like she was watching a tennis match. She was a math major, and until the previous spring a total dork and almost the opposite of a Sister, her application approved only because she was a legacy. But that apple had fallen far from the tree, if the recorded deeds of her extroverted and socially-adept mother were accurate. But she'd met the two Strange Sisters at the Spring Carnival and the pirate tapes that proved the rumors of her central role in the wild gang fuck in Trilobite Glen had caused her to blossom, adding confidence to her impressive intelligence.

"At least one of you is halfway sane," Cindy Yallop snapped, a bit taller than the other two and with longer and lighter brown hair that fell around her shoulders and her upper back. She glared at the pair, with only a quick glance at Heather.

Cindy was famous, or infamous, on Greek Row. A Delta Rho sister, although not exactly in good standing and therefore not with an open invitation to any of the Houses, it was the fraternities that kept the welcome mat rolled out for her.

Because of nights like the motley crew she was with were planning.

Jessica had always liked Heather, but that was strained at the moment. The numbers-lover had gone around the Frats with a proposal "for a night of sexual abandon like the Row has never seen," and Jessica had reluctantly stepped in to try and keep it... respectable.

Cindy was a known quantity, her involvement natural but enough to stamp this as Possible. The promise of a new entrant, a challenger, someone who not only promised to keep up with Cindy, but surpass her for depravity, had set the Row abuzz.

That was this crazy Maggie bitch. According to Heather, and the purloined videos, she might indeed give Cindy a run for her money.

"Tell her Fraeda, about multiple," Maggie said.

"Uh, yeah. Okay," the Strange Sister without the stripes said, "you can have up to three guys at once, in, uh, the expected openings."

"Three?" Cindy said. "Oh, only three?"

She held up both hands with fingers and thumbs in circles and stroked them forward and back.

"Why not five?" She asked.

"Okay," Maggie said, "OOF!"

"No,' Fraeda said as she elbowed Maggie in the gut, "max of three. And."

"Okay," Cindy said as Heather laughed, "three."

"But all of them have to cum, in the same, uh, orifice they used. No cum, they don't count, and, no hands. Except at the very end."

"That's why we'll have referees," Heather said, "make sure. Why President Jessica is assigning them, ones we can trust."

Jessica huffed. Yeah, she was doing that.

Cindy laughed as she glared at Maggie, who glared back. "Oh, yeah. I don't want this little bitch crying that she was cheated when I win."

"Settle, Maggie," Fraeda said and grunted as she held Maggie back when that Strange Sister growled and took a half step at her antagonist, "we'll settle this in beds. No fists."

Maggie stuck her odd, squarish tongue at Cindy, who offered two middle fingers back.

"Saturday, bitches," she said as she spun and walked toward the back door, "gonna go get me some warm ups in. Enjoy your fingers!"

Heather laughed as Fraeda struggled to restrain Maggie, who shouted after the departing woman.

"Your rotten cunt will give 'em all VD!"

Cindy's shoulders shook with her laughter as she held her right hand up and again offered its middle finger.

Oh, god, Jessica thought, why hadn't she shut this down before?

*****

Maggie squeezed her cheeks against the pulsing flesh she held in her mouth. It delivered a second spurt of goo whose taste wasn't salty and wasn't sweet and wasn't, well, this one wasn't much of anything at all,

"Aaahhh," she heard from below her as she bounced when the guy below her shifted his head to her left at the same time he thrust upward, "watch where it's dripping!"

Maggie sucked inward to stem the cum and saliva that tried to force its way between her lips and past the prick that managed a last, disappointing spasm before it and the body to which it was attached both went still. She easily swallowed what it'd delivered, boringly lacking in quantity and taste. Then she easily pulled the entirety of the rapidly softening flesh into her mouth and pushed against the pubic bone with her nose. As soon as the body reacted to pull back she quickly pulled back and closed her mouth as soon as she was free, to avoid more drips.

She looked up and gave the loser an expression that she hoped would accomplish two things. Convey how unimpressed she'd been and convince him to leave quickly. Hopefully bitch cousin Fraeda would do her job and come get him and unlike her cousin, Maggie had diligently studied lovers to understand and manipulate them as much as possible. She read that his smile indicated his utter oblivion to how useless a lover he'd been, even though his job had only been to be hard and give her tasty semen.

He'd managed the first, barely. The second, not in the least. Fortunately he shuffled backwards and slid off the bed, his initial stance shaky.

And then she realized that her annoyance was so high, that she'd almost entirely forgotten that two other lovers fucked her front and rear.

And that they seemed to have figured out something because they both slammed themselves to full depth in two hard, synchronized thrusts.

"Oh, fuck," she half-shouted as her eyes closed and her neck arched back, "yeah, THAT ISH IT!"

Her hands pressed into the mattress as she pushed back against the double intrusion and shook her ass. The man on his knees tightened his grip on her hips and pulled back and she heard the pop when he pulled his prick free.

"Hey," she said, "oh, ah, YEAH!"

He'd held her still and slammed himself once more to full depth as his nicely-sized prick blew past her anal ring and didn't stop until his pelvis and thighs met her ass. Before he could pull back, the flesh inside her pussy rippled hard against the intruder it tried to hold in place as it pulled back.

"Oh, shit, bitch, how... can... you... do that!" Its owner grunted. With just the tip of its head still in her, he flexed his abs and thighs and was again buried.

She laughed. "You like my cunt?"

"Oh," he grunted as the two men re-established the rhythm they'd lost when she'd let her disappointment distract her, "yeah. It's... never felt anything... like it!"

She laughed, then groaned as his hands grabbed her tits and kneaded them roughly. She bent her torso to push them into the pressure as she pushed back and set her rhythm to coax the double fucking to up its intensity with each combined thrusts.

THIS was why she was here. Two men... two cocks... she'd lost count of the total of lovers she'd had this evening, including the useless loser and these two, she'd had a couple of good triples, unlike this last one. But these two were as good as she'd had this wild, crazy night. The man fucking her ass slowed and paused for the merest moment and instead of sweat, cool drops of fresh lube hit her ass cheeks before he quickly spread it around his shaft. Her back muscles rippled as the combination of hot flesh and cooler lube entered her body and she shimmied her hips at the combination.

She felt sweat hit her ass and back, delivered her sweat to the handsome guy beneath her. She shook her chest and he squeezed with his full hands then pinched and twisted her nipples between fingers and thumbs. She purred at the pressure and upped the pace of her thrusts, which were matched by her lovers.

She loved the intruder that filled her colon. She loved the intruder that filled her cunt. She rippled her passages against them and they grunted and groaned, Yeah, match that, Earth bitches!

"AAAHHH!" Her neck arched again as both cocks slammed into her and pulled back without a pause at full penetration. She felt their swollen heads push against her ring and her labia, before hits so fast her hair flew forward. Sweat sprayed.

She'd lost count of the times she'd cum over the course of the evening, not precisely with every lover, but this one would eclipse all of them, in fact, all of them together. The combination of her nipples being twisted and pulled and pinched, the hot flesh buried front and rear, the luck that with lameass having crawled out of the room, she had two lovers who had big, solid cocks, without being so large that speed was precluded, their energy, their stamina, their teamwork.

An explosion was building. Possibly as good as she'd ever felt. So much better than her lame cousin had ever had or would ever have.

The bed creaked, groaned, the mattress squeaked and squealed and made its desperation clear. Even better, this wasn't her room, it'd been chosen because its resident "was out of town," as was the case with Cindy the Whore's room. Some poor dipshit was going to smell, even taste, what had happened here. He'd always be stuck with the memory that some dudes had achieved sexual pleasure beyond anything he'd ever manage.

Maggie squealed with laughter that turned into choked moans and grunts. She didn't even try for words. Without context, a listener might think she was being brutally beaten, tortured, murdered.

Well, the coming orgasm might very well kill her.

A good way to go.

Male grunts and yelped moans and harsh breaths made clear their exertions. She felt every inch of the amazingly hard cocks that pressed against and through the thin flesh separating them as they attacked their respective passages. Her own rippling flesh that grabbed at and around them as her juices splashed and squeezed from her cunt and it and lube mixed with copious sweat to land on flesh and soak sheets and mattress. Only the ass fucker's tight grip on her hips and cunt fucker's kneading her tits kept her in place, her knees in pools of goo and her arms and hands cramping.

But only the nerves in her crotch counted, only the brain cells connected to those nerves counted. She barked. The men barked back, the higher lobes of three brains disconnected. Only the animal, the essence, at play. The bed frame and mattress upped their own screams and complaints.

They were ignored.

Maggie slammed herself backward, to be met by the most intense forward thrusts yet. Flesh slapped and forced jets of liquid to fly in arcs. She felt the pressure, the twitches, deep in her. The fuse was set.

And cunt fucker triggered it. His right hand left her tit and slid down her torso to push between them. Without losing his pace as he kept fucking her, his fingers found her desperate clit, as hard and full is it had ever been, primed by the pressure between their bodies.

His hand flat, he scissored it between two fingers and matched strokes to the cocks that pounded her.

"AAAHHH, FUCK FUCK FUCK," Meaggie screamed, "I I I... AAAAHHH!"

Her body jerked. Her ass and thigh muscles spasmed with every bit of strength she had as a terrible ripple ran up her abdomen and locked her mouth open in wordless scream.

"Holy SHIT!" Ass fucker half yelled as he tried to hold her in place, his surprise at the force of her movement clear. He pushed her down and he and his partner thrust into her again.

Her scream was non-stop, guttural.

"MOTHERFUCKER, my god, her cunt is... AAAHHH," cunt fucker's own scream was deep as he wrapped his left arm around her to help his partner hold her in place as she bucked and jerked and jumped. Both men rode her and continued to thrust into her, each assault driving her body to exertions that tried to top the one before.

"HOT HOT HOT," ass fucker barked, "her ass.... WOW!"

Maggie's head bounced and her hair flew in sweaty clumps as the trio bounced up and down, both men's muscles flexed with their exertions to avoid being thrown clear. They drove their cocks into her and forced a half dozen wild spasms to engulf her body.

"OH, GODDAMN," cunt fucker shouted they again thrust their cocks into her and against each other through membranes, "GOTTA!"

This time not even their best efforts kept Maggie in place as she broke free and pulled forward, both cocks flew free and threw gooey liquids in wild arcs. A gush of lube followed ass fucker's cock out and a stream of sticky, translucent liquid chased cunt fucker's cock, Maggie's own spray of cum. She threw herself sideways and onto her back as the mattress made desperate sounds.

"FEED ME," she shouted.

Both men took a moment to focus as Maggie's head rose and she opened her mouth.

"Feed me," she said.

Cunt fucker rolled and squirmed while ass fucker used his hands and knees to bunny-hop as they took up position on each side of her face as she let her drop. Her arms spasmed as she reached for their cocks, each man grabbed the closest and guided them.

Cunt fucker was first. White cum shot from his cock and landed at an angle from Maggie's forehead, across an eye that closed just in time and her nose before the last of it landed in her mouth. She pulled his cock down and sucked it into her mouth as he jerked and shoved most of it down a throat that rippled as she swallowed.

At a grunt to her other side, she released the cock and turned. An even more impressive stream landed in her hair and sprayed across her face, she angled her face to and fro and let a second shot cover more of her face. Then she sucked the cock fully into her mouth and coaxed from it as much cum as it wanted to give her.

She nudged and he pulled it back and she kissed the head, then turned and kissed and caressed the other cock with her lips and tongue. A second round of that and she visibly collapsed, her hands stayed loosely wrapped around the cocks as her body otherwise went limp except for the random spasms that worked their way across her legs and torso as she laid on the bed with her mouth open and took deep, ragged breaths.

Both men slid down, her hands stayed on their cocks. They shared a glance, then cunt fucker leaned his face over her and kissed at her lower lip. After s moment, she adjusted her mouth to mesh with his and cheeks flexed as their tongues met. A grunt and nudge and he switched to kiss down her chest and sucked her right nipple into his mouth as she and the second man kissed. Her hands began slow, soft strokes on the softened cocks, both twitched with the attention.

Could she do another round? Could they? She WANTED to do more, she'd been at it for... hours. So many, her body, her cunt, her ass, her jaw, all pain and cramps and... but these two were... magnificent.

"AHEM," followed by a loud, coughed sound, a 'hey, slut,' pulled from someone's throat caused the tangled lovers to break their kisses and look toward the door.

Maggie let out a grunt, a sound that only one of the onlookers reacted to, her lame cousin Fraeda, who glared at her but stayed silent. Well, bitch, you started the throat language. You're the one always bitching at me for using it. So only Fraeda knew she'd just been told to 'eat shit.'

Fraeda wasn't alone. Jessica Or Whatever was there, her nose flexed and her eyes weren't friendly. Heather was there, that woman grinned. Maggie liked her, the young woman wanted to be like Maggie, but she needed practice. Lots of practice. Maggie's mouth quirked but she held that thought for the moment..

"Are there more?" Maggie asked as she held Fraeda's eyes.

"No," the snapped response, "there aren't any more. We've been standing here for two or three minutes! What the hell!"

Maggie kissed each of her lovers quickly. "We had better thingsh to pay attention to, then a bunch of lame bitchesh. I won."

"Yes, you did," Jessica said, "but we've run out of guys, and the rules say second times don't count. So, they're it."

"He's number twenty-four," Fraeda said and she pointed at each man in turn, "and he's number twenty-five."

"Twenty-three wash a washte," Maggie said, "but he came. So count. Avoid him next time."

"Maggie," Fraeda said, "you fucked twenty-five guys. Don't you, uh, think that's enough for tonight? Cindy's passed out, she only managed twenty-two."

"She'sh a weak losher. Hey," Maggie looked at each of her lovers in turn and squeezed their cocks and upped her stroking pace, "you two done for the night?"

They looked at each other as Fraeda huffed and Heather gasped but grinned. Then each kissed Maggie quickly and ass fucker looked at the audience.

"Get us some bottles of water, " he said to them, then looked at Maggie, "and if you don't mind us trading targets, another round might be quite enjoyable."

Heather dashed from the room as Fraeda and Jessica stared at the trio.

"Twenty-five," Maggie said, "besht of the night lasht."

She kissed both of them and squeezed their cocks as Heather pushed past the other pair and walked to the edge of the bed with half a dozen plastic bottles of chilled water. The trio separated slightly as Heather offered bottles.

"Oh, hey," Maggie said after a long swig of water, "do you think my friend ish pretty? Her name ish Heather."

"Oh, yeah, definitely cute," both said as they lowered their own bottles of water from their mouths as the target of their gazes bit her lower lip and her eyes widened.

"Contesht over, how about we shtrip her naked, then she and me eat each out while you two fuck ush both? I promise, both front and back are tight and she'sh happy to let you ushe both of them. Okay, Heather?"

"Uh, what?" Jessica and Fraeda spoke in unison.

Heather's mouth dropped open as she stared at Maggie's cum and sweat covered face and hair. But her expression turned to a smile and she ran her tongue across her upper and lower lip.

"Put the extra bottlesh on the end table," Maggie's voice was a command and Heather nodded and obeyed, "and you other two. Get naked and have at it or leave."

Fraeda and Jessica looked at each other, then glared at Maggie as Heather squealed, then laughed as she was pulled onto the bed by three pairs of arms and they attacked buttons and snaps on her blouse and jeans. She went silent when Maggie's mouth landed on hers and their tongues immediately engaged in fierce battle as the men stripped her and she grabbed for their re-energized cocks.

None of them paid attention to the slammed door.

*****

I hope you've enjoyed this tale. If you're interested in learning how Maggie and Heather first met and ended up together in Trilobite Glen, their story is in Maggie & the Sailors here on Literotica.

12