Maggie's Slutty Fantasies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe we could do it somewhere private instead?" I said kind of shyly having second thoughts.

"Nope we can either do it right here or you can get out."

I nodded my head and he led me over to the counter and where Ron was sitting at his usual "work" position. Which I say work very sarcastically to myself. There were some papers on the desk in front of him with a pen. Ron handed me the pen, I took a deep breath and he started explaining.

"First things first, every person that comes in here has to sign a waiver and we made a special one just for you. It shows we aren't responsible for any damaged or lost property, injury, etc, just some legal mumbo jumbo to protect all of us. Just sign here at the bottom and we can begin your fantasy."

I signed and dated the paper and handed the pen back. I Maggie Hill hereby state... John came up behind me and put a leather blindfold over my eyes and had me take a step back guiding me with his hands on my waist.

"You look pretty sexy in that dress princess but I guess we'll see how you look with it off as well."

I reached for the zipper on my side with shaking hands.

"Don't worry about that let us do the honors of unwrapping our gift for today, just put your hands on your head and let us do the rest."

I slowly brought my hands to my head trying to get a feel for the leather blindfold that was put on me, when I felt a hand on my stomach making it's way around to my back, I didn't know who's hands they were, they could have been John's or Ron's, I had no idea which, either way made it just as humiliating. I felt a hand go under my dress and flinched for a second, almost taking my hands off of my head, but felt a sharp slap on my butt.

"Don't you dare move those hands princess or you get another smack on the ass."

"Yes sir"

Why did I call him sir again? I kept my hands on my head struggling to do so feeling a hand slowly make it's way under my dress, a finger trailing up my thigh inwards and up from behind feeling my wet slit.

"Mmmmmmm," the finger began exploring around like it was searching, "god" the finger wasn't as graceful as yesterday poking around bumping into my clit, "yes."

"Well what's the verdict Ronnie boy?"

"She's ready Uncle and you'll be surprised!"

"Some slutty little panties like yesterday nephew?"

"Oh you'll see uncle, you'll like this."

I blushed a deep red realizing that it was Ron touching me, not John. Now a second man has touched me in my most intimate place and I didn't even hide the fact that I was enjoying it. At least with John, he had seen me; he had already experienced me, but another new person. The zipper on the side of my dress was clumsily pulled down almost worrying me that he was going to rip it. The only thing holding it up now was the tie at the back of my neck. I felt the back of my hair grabbed and my head forcibly tilted a little so the tie could be seen. Did having my hair pulled just turn me on?

"Time for the big reveal Uncle!"

With that the string was pulled and in slow motion I felt the dress fall to the floor. The feeling was like falling or knowing they had you, I felt it pass slowly over my breasts rubbing against my nipples, down against my stomach, rubbing my butt, falling down my legs and pooling at my feet. I stood there for what felt like minutes, but probably were only a few seconds it was hard to tell, naked in front of John again and now Ron for the first time.

"No underwear at all, I don't know if I'm disappointed or that I knew a slut like you would like the easy access."

"Ouch!" Ron slapped me on my butt.

"Well do you want to stand there naked all day princess of do you want to continue?" John said sarcastically.

A hand roughly grabbed me by the back of the neck while the other groped at my ass moving me forward and making me step out of the dress and sandals on the floor. Leaving all of my belongings behind.

"Don't worry, we'll take good care of those for you," said Ron half laughing as he said it.

I moved forward blindly, being guided by my neck, feeling my feet on the cold floor, then to a cheap rug and back to cold plastic like floor, as my ass was groped and teased, fingers kneading each cheek and into my crack towards my asshole. I'm suddenly stopped as I bumped into someone, a hand wrapped around my waist to stop me from falling back and for a second it almost felt warm, loving even, having an arm wrapped around me like that. Then I heard the door open.

"It took me all night to get this ready, but I got it ready just for you," a voice devilishly whispered into my ear.

"Thank...you"

"Open wide please, princess."

I did as I was told; confused and nervous, I felt some kind of ring forced into my mouth and behind me teeth and a strap that went around my head was locked into place, not allowing me to close my lips or bite.

"That'll make things easier on you, so you can keep that slut mouth of yours open, because well, it isn't your mouth anymore, it's mine now."

Next my hands were brought forward and what felt like leather bracelets were put on each wrist.

"Lift up your leg for me princess, I'm not getting down on my knees for you."

I raised my foot and felt a hand place it on a leg as a similar leather bracelet was put on one ankle. As I put my next foot up knowingly this time, it touched something hard through pants and he took his time putting the bracelet on as I felt it grow even harder under my foot. He grabbed hold of my ankle, reached out and wiggled his finger across my clit making me moan and nearly fall over.

"Final pieces of the puzzle princess."

I was moved into a room and bent over what felt like a stool. I was put into an awkward position, like a plank between two walls, my face up against one wall and my ass up against the other. My hands were pulled down and after hearing some clicking sounds, couldn't move them. The same was done to my ankles and I was now stuck in this position, mouth wide open, stuck, bent over, unable to see and.

"One last thing princess, wouldn't want to ruin any surprises or keep you unmotivated."

Earphones were placed into my ears and then all I could hear was the sounds of sex, then it stopped.

"Ron made this playlist just for you, I hope you enjoy it, he worked very hard on it last night while I put this all together, now you have a magical day now princess, I hope all of your fantasy comes true."

"Mmmmmm, fuck me, I love your cock, yeah take it slut, take it like the whore you are."

The soundtrack if you could call it that started again and the sounds of sex filled my mind. I was lost in a void, stuck, unable to move, unable to hear anything but the sounds of pleasure and lust. I had no idea how long I was left there, the soundtrack was so random and nothing seemed to repeat so I couldn't figure it out that way. Then a finger entered my mouth, feeling around like a dentist or a cop doing an oral cavity search, around my teeth, across my tongue and the inside of my cheeks, feeling the ring in my mouth, I realized I was powerless. The finger quickly disappeared and was quickly replaced by the head of a cock, bitter, warm, salty cock that pushed just the tip into my mouth and kept it there for a while. Without warning it pushed forward without any restraint and for a second, I almost wondered who's it was, then realized, a slut shouldn't care about who's cock it was, the only thing a slut should care about is that it was a cock and a slut was there to service it, I was going to be that slut.

And that's how it began.

12