Maggie's Training

Story Info
Maggie went to the personal trainer for the first time.
2.1k words
3.54
10.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie is a 45-year-old married woman. Her husband is a project manager for a consulting firm, and they have been married for 15 years. They do not have any children.

In recent years, Maggie has gained some weight, but she still has toned legs, long brown hair, and brown eyes. She has firm 38D breasts, but her abdomen and buttocks have become flabby.

Her husband has stopped seeking her out in bed, and they have sex infrequently, about once per month, which is not satisfying for her. Maggie fears that her husband no longer loves her and wants to change her life. She feels that someone should help her take control of her life again.

She works as a secretary and assistant for a lawyer, Eleonore Clayton. One day at the office, she picked up the phone and a strong, low voice said in a firm manner, "Move that ass and come here immediately. Or you'll face the consequences."

Maggie was embarrassed and answered, "Hello, I am Maggie, Ms. Clayton's personal assistant. Who am I speaking with?"

She heard a firm answer, "I'm John Presley, personal trainer of Eleonore. I was expecting her for training half an hour ago. Where is she?"

Still a little embarrassed Maggie answered, "Oh sorry, she didn't tell me about her appointment. Now she's busy in an important meeting and can't answer her phone. Should I pass on a message?"

"Yes, that the next time she'll do a double training, she needs to be prepared," and then he hung up the phone on her.

Maggie was perplexed by this strange phone call, especially because she had never known about workouts or personal trainers, and she was the one who kept Eleonore's calendar.

Half an hour later, when the client finished the meeting with Elenore, she went to Maggie asking, "Someone called for me?"

Maggie was a little embarrassed, "Ehm... a Mr. called. He told me to be John Delaney, your personal trainer. He was very upset that you skipped the training this morning. I didn't know you had a personal trainer," then looking at Elenore, which had a sort of guilty face, she continued, "Do you recommend him? I was thinking of doing something for my body."

Eleonore was shocked for a few seconds and she just said, "Fuck."

Maggie was not understanding what was going on, "Is everything alright Eleonore? Should I call him back?"

"No, Maggie, thanks, I will call him now," Elenore was not looking Maggie in the eyes as she usually did, "Yes, he is very good at his job, it helped me a lot to get back in shape after a bad period."

She was then a little hesitant, but she said, "I-I-I can give you Tom's number." Maggie was happy, and was already thinking about her future body, "Thanks a lot Eleonore! If it's thanks to him that you're so fit, then I want to try!"

The next morning, Maggie called John, "Hello, I'm Maggie Blackmore, the assistant of Eleonore Clayton. We briefly spoke yesterday. Eleonore gave me your number."

John greeted Maggie in a happy voice, "Oh, hello Maggie! Yes, Eleonore told me yesterday evening that she gave you my number."

Maggie thought that was strange, Elenore exited the office very late yesterday, "Ah, so she was able to make up for the workout she missed?"

John had a little laugh while answering, "Well, yes, she had an intense session after work, but tell me more about this call!"

"Oh, yes, sure. I would like to do some trainings and lose some weight and get back in shape," Maggie said while passing a hand on her belly, "I've let myself go in the last few years, I don't like my body anymore and I think my husband doesn't like it anymore either."

In a softer voice John said, "Well, you've found the right man. Come to my place after work and we can discuss your training plan and arrange everything. How about 6 PM? I'll text you the address."

"Yes, thanks, perfect! See you later," said Maggie with enthusiasm.

She received the address and saw that it was not far from the office. At 5:45 PM she sent the last email and went to meet John. At 6:10 PM she arrived and saw that it was a house, a two-story modern building with a small garden and a black sports car in front of the garage. It did not look like a proper gym at all. Maggie rang the doorbell and a 185 cm tall black man, with short black hair and at least 10 years younger than her, opened the door, "Hello, I'm John, and you're late! I said 6 PM, let's make this ok just for today," he said.

Maggie felt a feeling in her stomach, and the only thing she was able to say was, "So-sorry, I had a fin-"

John interrupted her, "I don't care, if I said 6 PM, I want you here at 6 PM, now let's not wait more time and come in."

"Yes, sorry. I promise I'll be on time next time," Maggie tried to commit herself for the next future.

Maggie taught that he was rude, but he felt that she needed to do this, and Elenore told a lot of good things about him. She entered the house and saw that all the ground floor was occupied with modern gym machines, benches, weights on the floor and a big mirror occupying all the wall. On the right two doors were closed, one with the sign of the locker rooms, and the other with a no entry sign.

On a bench a blonde leggy woman was sweating lifting weights. John looked at her, "Keep going like this Barb while I speak with Maggie, I'll come later to you, but you already have your instructions for today".

The blond woman just paused a second and answered "Yes, Master".

Tom opened the no entry door, and Maggie saw a small office, with two closets, a big desk, and a chair in front of the desk, "Sit, and we can start".

Tom asked a lot of information, and he was compiling a form on his iPad with all the details about Maggie: her health, lifestyle, goals, meals preferences.

Then in a firm tone he said, "So, my method is very strict, and I don't tolerate disobedience, delays, laziness. Now, if you want to continue stand up and remove your clothes".

Maggie was unsure, but she felt the urge to obey to that demanding tone. She started remove her clothes and remained in a black bra, and matched panties. "Everything, you should remove all your clothes," he said in an ordering manner. She obeyed again, she felt embarrassed now, so exposed, but at the same time she started to feel some wetness between her legs.

John looked at her, a beautiful woman, with the need of just some exercise to regain the tone of her ass and abdomen. A tiny triangle of hair above her pussy, two small nipples, already erected. John started measuring her body with a soft meter, the one used by tailors.

While he was passing the meter around her waist he whispered to her, "I can feel that you are already wet, now we start playing, if you want you can leave, if you stay you will obey me, call me Master, and do what is told to you. Is it ok?"

A feeling of excitement, like an electric shock went up her spine, her breath accelerated, the only words she wanted to say were, "Yes, Master," and that was what she said.

John grinned, "Good, so let's start with your training!"

John reached for a pair of new socks, and took a pair of sneakers, "Those should be ok for today, next time you will come with yours, I have few rules: sneakers must be cleaned and used only here, two I want your pussy without that hair next time and finally, no underwear under your gym clothes, is this clear?"

"Yes, I have a pair of new sneak-," Maggie was saying when John went behind her and he hit her with a hard spanking on her ass, "Yes what?"

She screamed, and John hit her with another one more powerful, "Yes what?"

For the second Maggie was more ready and did not scream, "Yes, Master, sorry."

"Ok, let's go training, but first let help you" and she took a black silicon buttplug and a bottle of lube.

"Open your ass with your hands, let's see how it fits this plug", John squeezed some lube on the plug, and with a firm movement started inserting it in Maggie's ass.

Her pussy was leaking, she never liked anal too much, but when she felt the tip of the plug, she wanted so bad to feel it all inside her. It took some time to John to enter all the plug, but when the large part passed Maggie's sphincter she emitted a short sound of pleasure, "Aaaahh."

He took her by hand and opened the door of his office, "But I'm naked!" she said.

"I don't care, next time you will have clothes, maybe, now move that ass, I want you on that exercise bike for 15 minutes, and don't sit! Also, if you drop your plug, you will receive 20 spanks and 10 minutes more of exercise, now move!" and he spanked her again.

She obeyed, and started cycling, while trying not to make eye contact with the other woman who was still doing her exercise. The other woman, Barb, looked at her and smiled, "Don't smile Barb, or I'll have some fun with you too."

After 5 minutes, Maggie was not able to hold the plug inside her and continue pedaling, and it slipped out of her ass. John, who was observing her, took it from the ground, and gave Maggie a hard spanking on her left buttock. She tried to stay silent and don't reply to him.

John was smirking while observing Maggie's ass, "Well, you did not so bad, usually new people like you did not arrive at 1 minute, but still, you will need that spanking! Come down from that bike."

Maggie went down from the bike, he made her lean forward, placing her hands against the large mirror, and started with the spanking. For every spanking a red sign of his hand started appearing more clearly on that ass. The sound of the spanking filled the gym.

Maggie wanted more, more pain, more exercise, more of John. And she stayed there, bend over, with her red ass, waiting for more. John placed the buttplug at the entrance of her ass, "Do you want it again? Do you want to be fucked?"

Maggie moaned, "Yes Master."

John pulled her hair, "Yes Master what? What do you want?"

"I want to be fuck; I want you to train me," Maggie said with short breath for the arousal.

John pulled down his sweatpants, and from the mirror Maggie saw a big cock, so much bigger than Luke. He felt the tip of it entering her pussy, John moved slowly, she was feeling so full of his cock.

He started pounding her hard, and Maggie began to moan louder and louder. John pulled her hair, raised her head and said, "Look at you, how beautiful you are while I fuck your pussy, look at you how you like it."

Maggie had an orgasm, one of the most powerful orgasms she ever had. John continued; her legs trembled with pleasure. Another orgasm arrived, she was totally out of control, she wanted more, she wanted him to not stop. She then felt him coming inside her. Luckily, she was on the pill. She was exhausted.

John removed his cock from her pussy, and said "This was a reward for today, next time I will decide if you come or not, and if you don't comply, you'll be punished, is this clear? For today we have done, now take your clothes and go home, and don't clean yourself, tonight you'll let your husband fuck you, and he will be a sloppy second."

She felt so ashamed now, thinking about Luke, but that thought was at the same time so exciting that she was already ready for sex again, even if her pussy was full of John's cum. She putted her clothes on again, she felt her panties getting wet from the cum dripping out of her pussy.

She could not believe she did that, but she knew that this was the best way for her to regain control of her life, to be again fit and happy. Before leaving, John gave her the training plan he prepared for her, the next session will be in three days, Maggie should be prepared for the pain and the pleasure of training.