Magic Ch. 02

Story Info
What if the world had a certain type of Magic?
2.6k words
4.23
8.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we delve too deeply into my words, I want to say a quick something about this story. First off, these were the first erotic stories that I'd written, 8 years ago, in 2012. I haven't read it since, and I'm sure it has some errors of some types.

My Magic series gets better over the course of the 10 stories, each set in the same world (a present-day world very similar to ours) but with different characters.

Enjoy, and please feel free to comment! And remember, the series gets better as it goes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He found himself waking in his own small room. Not the witch's magic one that he last remembered, but his own room, the one he paid for with his own money. Swinging his legs off the side of the bed and sitting up, he placed his head in his hands and rubbed his temples wondering what had happened and if it was all just a dream.

Still unsure, but more awake a few moments later, he swung his legs back onto his bed and laid back down, his whole body feeling exhausted for some reason. As his hand fell upon his bed beside him, he felt a piece of paper. When he lifted it up to see what it was, he noticed writing, so he sat up a bit higher to read it.

'G'morning my pet, I hope you remember last night well. I've got much more planned for you... I'll see ya tonight, now be a good pet and go about your day as usual. Oh. And don't mind that hard on ~giggles~'

As he finished reading the short note, he felt his pants suddenly feel much tighter. With a sigh, he got up to walk it off, but nothing worked, leaving him with a feeling of hopelessness, knowing that he'd be stuck like this for the rest of the day.

Although there was no relief, he somehow managed to make it through the day with minimal embarrassment, leaving work to head home as he had done last night and every night for as long as he could remember. He walked down the alley with a mixed sense of wonder, fear, anticipation, and something else that he couldn't quite place. All he knew was that this witch would come for him tonight and probably many nights after, and that he was her new pet, whether it was willingly or not.

He walked and walked before he felt the sensations of magic surrounding him once more, and the next he knew, he was back in the room he was in last night. He was alone, though he felt the magic around him completely. He knew she had to be around somewhere, but he couldn't see her or her aura.

"So, my pet, I'm glad you showed up," came a soft voice echoing through his mind faintly, giggling at the end. "So you've been in this... unfortunate state... all day, are you ready to play for me? Just nod your head if you are."

He felt his head nodding, but couldn't say if it was because of some spell or his own desires.

"Mmm, good choice." The voice had changed to a lusty tone rather than the soft seducing one. "Now, you may be wondering what else I've done to you, or you may have tried to block it out of your mind and ignore it, but it's too late for that now. I'm just gunna tell you anyway," another giggle found its way to his ears. "You see, not only have you been aroused all day long, there's nothing you can do to get rid of it. Nothing. I can play with you for as long as I want, and you won't be able to release unless I end the spell. Last night was fun, kitten, or you wouldn't be here again. But I don't wanna have to stop all the time for ya. Mmm, yea, I'm thinkin' this'll be fun..."

As the words trailed off, he felt her presence behind him suddenly, hands on his shoulders pulling his shirt off over his head. Turning around to see her, she saw her wearing a tight black leather corset. With a snap of her fingers, his pants fell to the floor, leaving him naked and ready right in front of her.

A shudder coursed through his spine as he saw her slowly slide down to her knees, wrapping her arms around his legs for support and to slow herself. As soon as she was there, she took him slightly into her mouth, teasing him softly and making him want her more and more. Out came a long moan as she slid him deeper and deeper into her throat, the vibrations making him squirm already.

"Mmm, yea. Definitely fun..." she purred, letting him slide out of her mouth. "Wonder if I can make ya pass out without cumming." And with a devious little grin, she went back to work, renewing the squirming.

The pressure built up fast enough to catch him by surprise as he felt the orgasm coming on. As he got closer and closer, the waves seemed to slow down, not letting him release even though the sensations kept on just as strong. He was kept in a state of ecstasy, never reaching orgasm, but never backing off enough to calm him down. It was the sweetest form of torture he'd ever felt, and there was nothing he could do about it.

"Mmmhmm, looks like it's working," he heard as he fell trembling to the ground when she let go of his legs. "Just over the edge, feeling everything and trembling... I wonder if you love it or hate it, pet... Now come on up here." Trailing her nails along his bare chest, she motioned for him to come up to her bed. "If you do well, I'll let go of my spell on you. For tonight anyway," she continued with a devious smile, pulling his head up between her legs.

When he was working her well enough, he felt a soft smooth thigh slide behind his and rub itself up and down, making him work harder. Continuing on, he felt her muscles contract beneath his tongue and saw her back arch up high as he looked up through his eye lashes. He backed off slightly, letting her recover, teasing her with soft licks to the inside of her thighs, reveling in her scent and the lingering taste on his tongue and letting out some moans of his own.

Feeling her thigh rubbing against him again, he slowly worked his way back up her thigh, lingering for just a moment before working his way up her stomach, up between her breasts, up her slender neckline, to give her a deep kiss, pulling her lip into his mouth. As he slipped his tongue in her mouth, he slipped his still throbbing and twitching dick into her wet pussy, exaggerating the throbs once in a while, causing her breath to catch.

With a back arch and a roll of her hips, she flipped them over, landing him on his back with her on top. In this position, he quickly wrapped his hands around her wrists, pulling them out to the sides of them both and bringing her closer to once again kiss. As they ended, she slid him out of her, slowly sliding down to his hips, finger nails dragging roughly down his sides, making hims squirm even more.

"Do ya think you've done enough yet, kitten?" she asked in her soft, sweet and innocent voice. When she saw that his eyes were closed and his head looking straight up towards the ceiling, she took a moment to stop and let him cool down just a little. "You've earned a little rest. I'll be back."

He opened his eyes just in time to see her disappear from the foot of the bed. With a sigh of relief, he tried thinking of someplace far away from here, anything to get his mind off his throbbing dick, hoping the pressure would go down a little. He noticed that he was drenched in sweat. 'How long has it been? It feels like it's been hours, but it also feels like it's been just a couple of minutes!"

Not long enough after, she returned. This time in deep red lace lingerie, revealing in just the right places to make her even more enticing than usual. Making her way over to where he still lay on the bed, hips swaying with every step, she grabbed his wrists and slowly pulled him up to a standing position. As she dragged him to the wall, she shoved him roughly into it backwards, snapping her fingers and once again immobilizing him with her magic.

With her back to him, she slowly slid his dick between her thighs, scissoring them back and forth teasingly, bringing moans from behind her. She stood up fully, pressing her back against his chest, bringing the side of her head next to the side of his and looked over, licking his cheek softly, purring all the while. As she bent nearly double, slipping him inside her dripping pussy, she felt his dick twitching immediately. "So much for that rest?" she sighed with another giggle, knowing he couldn't answer even if he wanted to, and something told her that he didn't want to. Slowly, she worked him deeper and deeper, wiggling her hips side to side for the added effect, and even through her holding spell she heard a faint whimper through his lips. "Mmmhmm," she moaned back, taking pleasure in his torment and quickening her pace, making herself even wetter than before, feeling him throb and twitch inside her pussy.

Slowing back down, she slowly slipped away from him, watching his cock bounce up and down in the air before she kneeled back down to taste herself again. She moved from the shaft, slowly and sensuously to the inside of his thigh at the joint, bringing him to shudder even through her powerful holding spell. With a look up at him, she breathed a silent sigh as she doubled her spell over him, and tracing one nail along the underside of his dick all the way to the tip, she stood up slowly, bringing her other hand around his back and raking its way up.

He watched as she turned her back on him, pressing up against him once more before walking away teasingly again. She went down to the front of the bed, placing her elbows on her knees and dropping her head in her palms, staring intently at her caught up kitten. Faintly, he saw her eyes close ever so slightly and her mouth open, but he felt her breathe a part of him into her.

As he stood there for a minute just watching, she didn't move once, just sat there motionless and silent, before he felt it. It was like light strings were draped all over his body, causing all the right nerves firing and sending pins of pleasure to spring up all along him, shaking on the inside of her spell and bringing his breath in more sharply. At once, he felt the magic bonds leave his body as he toppled to the floor shaking and twitching uncontrollably, still feeling the strings all over tickling and teasing him to no end.

She still sat on the bed in the same position, but suddenly he felt her weight on him, massaging and rubbing his thighs and everything in between. His back arched again and again as he cried out, whimpering from frustration. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw her form on the bed slowly turn to smoke only to reappear kneeling over his prone body with hands and mouth all over him.

By the time he felt her roll off him, he was drenched in sweat and twitching even more, dripping precum from his tip to see it oozing down as his dick bobbed up and down. One quick motion had her scooping it all up on one of her long fingers before sucking it off cutely with a satisfying "Mmmmm."

"It's been so much fun tonight, kitten, wouldn't you agree?" As she looked over, she saw that he wasn't in any state to answer so she continued right on. "It's getting almost daylight outside and you need your rest for tomorrow night, now stand up, we're done here."

She saw the pained expression on his face and giggled to herself one more time before she stood up to watch him dress. The process took a while since he was still twitching a bit and was having a hard time of it, which delighted her even more. Once he was finally done, she came up to him and pressed herself into him tightly, biting his lip with her keep kiss and moaning so slightly he could feel the breath on his lip but had to strain to hear it.

A snap of her fingers brought the two of them to his room where she laid him down, stripped his clothes off slowly and pushed him backwards to fall backward onto the bed where he fell asleep quickly, forgetting about his problem in the bliss of his sleep.

~~~

In his dream, he was back with her in her room again, looking at her from across the room as she sat cross legged on her bed. He saw her mouth move again, and again he heard no words, but he felt a tingling strand under his skin making it's way down from the back of his neck, around the side, then down his chest and stopping to tease him at the base of his dick. It stayed there just long enough for him to get used to the feeling before he felt it start moving up and down, back and forth, pleasuring him like an internal massage.

Starting to twitch, he started making his way forward, collapsing when he got to the bed, crawling up beside her sitting form and still feeling the fingers under his skin, pleasantly touching the most sensitive areas. He reached out a hand to break her meditation, but when he went to grab her leg, his hand went straight through as she disappeared from sight. As the last wisps faded away, he felt the essence fill his body like a warm breeze, losing control of every part of himself.

He felt his hand moving down to his cock, rubbing slowly and teasing the head as his other hand roamed freely over his body. He felt his breath quicken and his muscles tense and release, toes curling up, as he approached the edge of orgasm once more. Knowing that he had no control over his body only aroused him more as he felt both his own hand and the tingling under his skin rubbing up and down his over-used cock, squirming against the essence inside of him as he leaked more and more.

After an eternity later, his body stiffened up, pulsing with the added energy inside of him looking for a way out. Again and again came the pulses, getting stronger with every passing moment, waves of pleasure and ecstasy pushing their way downward, intensifying with every moment of his arousal. Finally even the magic seal couldn't hold anymore, letting him shoot all over his stomach with someone else stroking him with his own hand.

~~~

As the climax finally settled down, he opened his eyes again to find himself in a dark room, feeling his mess all over himself but unable to see anything except a pair of eyes grinning at him from between his legs before he passed out.