Magic Ch. 06

Story Info
A standalone story based in a world of Magic.
1.9k words
4.33
1.8k
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we delve too deeply into my words, I want to say a quick something about this story. First off, these were the first erotic stories that I'd written, in 2012. I haven't read it since, and I'm sure it has some errors of some typos.

My Magic series gets better over the course of the 10 stories, each set in the same world (a present-day world very similar to ours) but with different characters.

Enjoy, and please feel free to comment! And remember, the series gets better as it goes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He heard something outside the tent, some kind of movement. In the back of his mind, he knew he should just stay inside where it might be safe, but there was a nagging feeling that was drawing him to whatever was outside. As he peeked his head outside, he saw only the dark of night with a few bright spots where the light from the moon shone through the densely packed trees. Still the feeling pulled at him, and he made his way outside of the tent, slipping his feet into his shoes.

"Hello?" his voice called out to the darkness, wondering what was there, only to get no answer but the sound of the breeze blowing through the trees.

Finding himself a little uneasy now, he was surprised to that his feet were moving him forward away from his tent. His footsteps came quicker and quicker, his heart racing, knowing he wasn't controlling his body anymore. Soon enough, he came to a clearing that he had never known of before; a place he knew didn't exist. At the far edge of the corner, he saw a large black cat pacing back and forth as if waiting for him.

"Took ya long enough..." he heard a distinctly feminine voice purr into his head. The cat started her way forward, changing shape to a human woman as she walked. She was completely naked when she finally took her full human form. Her sparkling green eyes and her blue-black hair enhanced her beauty, sparkling from the full moon overhead and casting her shadow over his body.

The shadow's arm moved up his hip and he felt the light, graceful touch of soft fingers under his pants rubbing him up and down, but when he looked up at the woman, she wasn't moving at all. 'It must be a dream,' he told himself over and over again, 'this can't be real.'

"Oh but it is," the voice in his head came from the woman's lips now, as he heard it both normally and in his mind, creating a strong, sensual feeling in him. He felt the shadow pulling him toward her now, and couldn't do anything but go with it willingly. He found that he didn't ever want to fight against this woman; everything about her made him want to go to her forever.

"Mmhmmm," came the nod as she bit her lip, excited at his thoughts. A snap of her fingers had his already aroused dick even harder and bigger than it just was. After what seemed an eternity, he was there, standing in front of this woman, fully clothed, but he felt naked and helpless against her power. "Kneel," he heard both in his ears and his mind once more, forcing him down on his knees.

As he fell to his knees, a feeling of utter pleasure came over him, covering every part of him, his body tingling. "This is how it feels to obey," she whispered powerfully to him, drawing a slight moan from his lips. "Do you want to come with me?"

All he could manage was a subtle nod before his clothes disappeared as a second snap came from her fingers. He felt the same force that made him walk here earlier enter his body, forcing his head forward between her legs.

With his tongue fumbling around randomly, he wasn't getting anywhere productive. A disappointed sigh came from her lips as she stepped back and a look that spoke of broken expectations replaced the sly smile on her face. "Mmkay then... I know how to solve this problem," she purred in his mind before stepping back another few paces. "Time to ride me," she added at the last second with a wink and a light giggle as she started changing shape once more, this time melting into a large, blue-black bird with feathers just like her hair, and those sparkling green eyes staying just the same.

She made her way back to him and dipped her shoulder, clearly offering him a lift up onto her back, and the naked man quickly did as he was bid, knowing that he'd already messed up once. The feeling of pleasure again made its way through his body as he obeyed, increasing his excitement more than the sudden sensation of flying when the bird under him took off into the air. The flight lasted only a few moments, not nearly enough for him to enjoy it fully, but enough for him to get a taste of it.

After he dismounted, he felt another wave of pleasure roll through him, bringing with it the thoughts and feelings of totally relaxed sex, making his breath quicken in anticipation. The bird stepped back from him to reveal that the two were at the very peak of the mountains looking down on everything around them. Another chill passed through his body as he finally became very aware as to what all this woman was capable of. Seconds later, she was back in her human form, fully undressed again, just standing there seductively waiting for him.

"But... Bu-" his words shut off completely, along with his own thoughts, at the sound of another snap, her power crashing down on him, her eyes sparkling dangerously. There were no thoughts of his own in his mind now; the only thoughts were those she'd put there. A strong urge to please her arose from the nothing in his mind, images of peace and calmness accompanying it, longing for him to go forward to her again and fall to his knees. ~Yes, this is right~ the thought came to his mind unbidden, his eyes closed as he felt her presence move up the last few inches to him, her hand settling on the back of his head, fingers entwining themselves into his hair.

"Shhh..." her soothing sound relaxed him even more, his mind clearing once again, forgetting everything except this one task. His tongue gently flicked the sensitive skin surrounding her clit, the wetness of it tingling with the breeze on the wind. Even with eyes still closed, his mind wasn't cluttered with thoughts and doubts, his tongue working, teasing the woman as his hands left his back, slowly sliding up the outsides of her thighs and coming to rest on her ass, pulling her tighter.

A moan drifted down to his ears, her hand in his hair began tightening its grip just before he felt her other hand fall to his shoulder, the sharp nails easily penetrating his skin as she gave him a tight squeeze. The combined bite of her nails and the tug in his hair brought his head up to look at her eyes flashing down at him in pleasure, her devious grin opening for a moment, simply whispering down to him "I knew you could do better..."

Her grin came back instantly as she closed her mouth, eyes commanding him as clearly as her words could. As he went back to his teasing, his licks coming farther and farther away from her pussy, he heard a distant voice, a chanting in his head. It was so quiet that he couldn't make it out, though, so his empty mind disregarded it, knowing only to pleasure his owner.

Soon enough, the chanting stopped altogether, but he was oblivious, lost in his own bit of bliss, doing what was right. "Enough teasing," he heard the voice in his empty mind, the pleasure of it echoing around the open spaces, "it's time for your test."

With a quick glance up to catch her sparkling green eyes, he stood up, offering her his hand to help her down to her back. As she laughed with amusement, she took the hand and allowed him to help her, softly coming to rest on the ground, legs spread wide, her knees bent up in the air. The sudden feeling of his tongue surprised her as it penetrated deeply inside, one of his hands snaking its way around her thigh to rest just above her clit, his thumb tracing light circles around it. The sudden movement caught her off guard, her back arching slightly before she felt his other hand come up just between her breasts, fingers lightly teasing around.

As he started getting back to work, he jumped a bit in surprise, feeling the sensation of a tongue licking just under the skin of his cock, knowing that it was still hidden under his pants. He stopped his own licking only to feel the pleasure inside himself lower slightly, hearing the woman's devious laughter. "Yes, you know my game. The better you do, the better you feel." Her eyes flashed with excitement as he turned his gaze to her.

Not wasting another second, he tilted his head back down, his tongue flicking and pulsing, his thumb lightly toying with her sensitive clit, and his other hand wandering over to get a soft grip on one of her excited nipples. As he went, he could feel the pleasure inside him rising, a tide building to break over a dam. His eyes rolled back into his head as hers did, his hand on her clit untangling itself around her leg to slide one finger into her pussy, his mouth moving up slightly to suck on her.

He could feel her legs twitching, his own doing the same as their pleasure rose. He could feel himself throbbing inside his pants when he once again felt her hand find its way to the back of his head, her other hand running lightly along his outstretched arm, nails teasing it before she took his hand in hers, bringing it up to her lips to suck lightly on his finger, tongue swirling around it.

Both of their breathing quickening, he found that he couldn't stop, his tongue swirling her clit, following every movement of hers on his finger. They were one, their movements synced with one another, their pleasure rising together until the woman threw her head back, letting out a scream, her back arcing and her hips pressing up hard into his face.

He felt himself on the brink of orgasm, the pleasure as high as it possibly could be as she twitched under him. But there was no release. Still, he kept going, reveling in the feelings of ecstasy coursing through his body time and time again. Eventually, the dark haired woman reached down with her other hand, grabbing his head and moving him off to the side before she stood up looking at him.

On his face was a pained expression as the feelings of sheer pleasure faded away, leaving him sitting there staring back at her. "You may have the feelings, but there is no release unless I command it." Her powerful words flooded both his ears and his mind, the vibrations sending shivers down his body as he nodded, standing up where he was, waiting for her to take him to wherever she wanted.

A snap had them both in a warm room, the bed large enough for four. As he looked over at her questioningly, he saw her form fade into a shadow and disappear. She didn't have to say anything; he knew his place was here.