Magic Ch. 05

Story Info
A standalone story based in a world of magic.
1.5k words
4.38
2.1k
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we delve too deeply into my words, I want to say a quick something about this story. First off, these were the first erotic stories that I'd written, in 2012. I haven't read it since, and I'm sure it has some errors of some typos.

My Magic series gets better over the course of the 10 stories, each set in the same world (a present-day world very similar to ours) but with different characters.

Enjoy, and please feel free to comment! And remember, the series gets better as it goes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The mansion door was closed, but something about the place looked alluring and enticing. Everything about it screamed at him to run away, but there was a single loud point in his brain telling him to go in that he just could not resist. Unable to fight it, he found himself standing in front of the door, not remembering his short walk from the street to where he now stood.

With a deep breath, he tried to calm his nerves unsuccessfully before placing his hand on the handle, turning and pushing it inward. Inside, the house was layered with the dust that coated the floor, the bookshelves, the couch, everything. It looked like a place that hadn't seen any activity in ages; but then why was the door unlocked for him to just walk in?

He remembered wearing his normal outfit of faded blue jeans with a tight black shirt and tennis shoes, but when he looked down at himself, he found that he was no longer wearing that. Instead, he had on black slacks, a finely tailored white dress shirt perfectly fitted to his body, a black leather jacket, and black dress shoes shined so well they reflected the rays of the almost downed sun so well they seemed to set the room alight.

Inside, there was no light source but the window capturing the last rays of light and the light reflecting off of his shoes. Another warning bell went off in his head just before he heard the door close gently.

The man found himself turning around at the sound to see the vague outline of a woman standing on this side of the door. Maybe it was the lack of light, maybe it was something else, but he could make out no details at all of this woman other than her lithe outline and some shimmering inside it.

A motion of her finger and a flick of her head to the side as she began to make her way to the stairs down had him following against his will. As he reached the stairs, he cast one last glance toward the window to see the sun disappearing beyond the horizon. A quick glance down at the dusty floor showed no trace of footprints from either him or this girl he found himself following. Yet another warning bell went off in his head. When he looked back to the stairs, though, the figure in front of him seemed more real now than she did before.

He raced down the stairs to catch up.

The deeper down the two went, the more his uneasiness grew and the more real this woman in front of him seemed. Despite the lack of light, he found that he could see his surroundings (if there were any) better; he could definitely see her better.

She wore nothing but a thin golden cord draped around her waist that seemed to float on her hips as she walked teasingly, a thin golden chain tightly wrapped around her neck that was barely visible due to her hair, and a golden armlet wrapped tightly about her upper arms that had the look of a serpent to it. Her skin was bronzed just enough to give her an enticing look, and her hair was full, thick, and jet black. The way it swayed behind her, just barely hanging above her perfectly shaped ass, made him sweat, his pants seeming tighter as he grew harder.

Finally down at the bottom of the stairs, he found himself alone in a large empty room as the figure in front of him disappeared completely. Again, the door behind him closed slowly, tantalizingly. The room was completely dark, he knew, but somehow he could see perfectly in it; a strange sensation in itself. He turned around to look at where the door was closed, expecting to find this mysterious girl there in front of it again, but when he looked, he saw that nobody was there.

He started to hear a low humming sound coming from below his feet, consistent and very arousing somehow. His dick grew harder as the sound became slightly higher in pitch and louder. A pleasant wave rolled down his body, throwing his head back suddenly as he fought to maintain his balance on his feet, but the sound kept coming and he found himself sitting down with eyes closed.

As the humming, vibrating sound came to a plateau, he finally managed to open his eyes only to find that he was sitting on the edge of a bed now, couches and cushioned chairs thrown about the room haphazardly. It was all suddenly too much for him and he forced himself to stand up, pressing his hand on the bed for support.

The humming started again as he finally found his feet, but not as strong as the last time. Still, he felt himself getting harder and bigger than ever before suddenly feeling the zipper on his slacks slowly get drawn downward, taunting his determination to leave. When he looked down, however, there was nobody there: just his zipper slowly making its way downward.

His mind told his hands to reach down and pull it back up and get out of this strange place, but he found that he couldn't move at all, could only stand there and feel what was happening to him. The zipper continued its way down until it came to the end of the track, and when it did, he felt two hands firmly groping his ass through the pants, squeezing them and offering an occasional spank. Powerless to do anything, he resigned himself to standing there and taking it stoically.

One of the hands started rubbing its way up his back, stroking with the back of sharp nails as another wave of absolute ecstasy coursed through his body, increasing his breath rate. The other hand curled its fingers inside his waistline and slid its way to the front of his pants before he felt the button on the slacks come undone.

A shudder ran down his body when he felt the finger tips brush the overly sensitive tip of his cock as the hands slowly brought his pants down, a tongue licking its way down after them. With the pants wrapped around his ankles, he felt the fingernails lightly tracing their way up the outside of his legs, coming up under his boxers as a soft blow came across his lap. Feeling the fingernails dig in to his hips, his back arched suddenly as the humming came back, making him even more aroused, not that he thought that was possible anymore.

The humming increased more and more once again, sending wave after wave of intense pleasure to course through his body. He felt that he was about to cum already, no matter how much he would try to fight it.

A sudden snap brought him out of his thoughts, and his eyes opened to find that he was fully naked now, and that the exotic dark haired beauty was kneeling in front of him, hands all over his body. As she stood up, rubbing her body tightly against his, the humming began increasing once more, heightening his arousal.

Being able to see her now, coupled with the arousing humming sound, he found that he was hardly able to contain himself. Her looks, her smell, her feel, everything about her was enticing and there was nothing he could do about it. His eyes grew wide as he felt the serpentine tongue flick across his neck and then down his body, tracing it as she slid herself down again.

The bottom of her tongue was the best thing he had ever felt as it made its way along the shaft of his cock and then along the head before she took him in her mouth, swirling and teasing his entire length with her tongue, pushing him to his limits.

He felt a fingertip touching the underside of his hard dick before feeling words in his mind "enjoy it as best you can."

The fingertip started working its way toward the head, bringing his cum with it. The humming got higher and louder as he lost control, and as the fingertip reached where her mouth was, he couldn't control it anymore, shooting inside her exotic mouth.

With that orgasm, he felt his essence leave his body; he knew he would never have control of it again as he felt his body collapse to the floor and heard her pleased giggle before she swallowed. "Now you're mine. For now and forever after."

A snap of her fingers had him standing again as she directed him toward a cell on the other side of the wall to see all the other slaves she had made over the years. He felt like this should be a bad thing, like he shouldn't be content with this.

But as he stood there, he knew that this was right; he knew that this was what he was meant for.