Magic Cherries Pt. 03

Story Info
Maggie & Xavier finally give in to the tension between them.
2.4k words
5
467
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/19/2024
Created 05/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never one to hide his feelings, Xavier looked at Maggie across the table and told her "The food turned out perfect. But the most delectable thing at the table is by far, you."

Maggie blushed, not used to such direct statements. And from a man who a few hours ago, was a relative stranger. Might still be. What made someone a stranger? She set that internal debate aside for another day and returned her attention to the man sitting across from her with a smile on his face.

"You keep surprising me. To be honest, I came here not quite sure what to expect. I suppose I thought the food at least would be worth the story. But...this was unexpected. Are you always this charming?"

Xavier laughed as he answered "To be honest, I spend more time these days with plants than I do with people. So I suppose you will have to ask the grape vines their impression of me. But I certainly don't invite customers at the market to my house regularly, nor do I find most of them so enchanting"

Maggie, finally finished with the food that had been captivating the bulk of her attention, took a sip of wine and regarded Xavier playfully "Tell me more about how enchanting I am"

Xavier leaned across the table, and traced a finger across the outline of her face, running it over her forehead, down the side, and crooking it under her chin, pulling her face up to look at him just a bit in the process.

"Avec plaisir. Maybe I can tell you how watching you eat is the most captivating thing I've seen in ages. How seeing you immersed in delight makes me wonder what your face will look like feeling other forms of pleasure move through your body. How I want to trace all of you and find out exactly what makes you lose control and I want to hold you right at the edge of that freedom until you can't take it anymore and all you can do is be lost in the feeling of me, of us. That with each bite you have taken of the food I have wanted you more and more."

Maggie gulped, feeling the warmth she had felt beginning to move through her throughout the evening accelerate quickly into a liquid desire that filled her body. She leaned forward, licking her lips as she moved her face closer to Xavier's, and asked "Well then, what are you waiting for?"

Xavier pushed his chair back and moved his hand down to Maggie's, pulling her by her hand into his lap. On her arrival, his hands moved to her waist and chin, pulling her into a kiss he had been thinking about for hours, and maybe all day if he was really being honest with himself. Her mouth felt like heaven. He let himself feast, his tongue slipping into her mouth, his lips moving over her with slow bliss.

Maggie was lost. Xavier's right hand traced along her waist, slowly lifting her blouse and moving along her back, dipping occasionally into the waistband of her pants. His mouth made her feel like a delicacy. If this was what being with him felt like, she wanted more.

Her hands moved around the back of his body as she moaned lightly into his mouth, one hand holding his head against hers, as if either of them were remotely interested in stepping away. The other feeling the muscles in his back, not bulky but lean and strong from hours of labor on the farm.

Xavier pulled his lips back a bit to look at her, their breathing reflecting the hours of teasing prefacing this first embrace. "Ça va?" He asked playfully.

Maggie responded by pulling his head back to her face and muttering emphatically "Oui, ça va, viens ici y n'arrete pas"

Xavier laughed at her instruction not to stop as he responded, "With pleasure" and returned to kissing her, moving his right hand around to her front, having already learned from his initial explorations that there was no bra to contend with. His hand traced around the outside of her breast, purposefully avoiding her nipple as his lips continued to play with hers. He could feel her hands tense against his back and neck in anticipation and relished prolonging the wait, moving his fingers in ever smaller circles around her nipple until he finally grazed them over, feeling her body arch against his in response, her murmurs lost in the movement of their lips.

"God, I want you" he whispered in her ear as he pinched the nipple he had been teasing, and then bit her lip lightly for emphasis before returning to kissing. Maggie's breath dragged in as her moans increased. She could feel his hardness growing, seated as she was on his lap, and felt one of his hands pushing apart her legs to trace over the place from which it felt like all her warmth emanated. She still had all her clothes on but she felt like she was melting.

Xavier whispered more into her ear as he traced a couple fingers over her pants, tracing the outline of her pussy, reminding her how much more pleasure awaited. "In French we call this la chatte...like a cat, we know that she has to decide when she wants to play. Does your pussy want to play with me, Maggie?"

Damn it, Maggie thought. This man was going to kill her with pleasure. She looked at him, unable to stop her body from squirming or her breath from catching as she responded "Yes. Please....." trailing off into a moan as he pressed just a little bit harder with his fingers, so close to her clit but also so far away.

Xavier's hand moved the button of her pants and he quickly unzipped them. With one hand holding her neck to face him, he slipped the other into her now accessible panties, sliding it across her lips just enough to take in the wetness already pooling.

Now it was his turn to moan. Fuck, she was wet. He dipped one finger in between her lips, unable to resist the lure of her desire. Another joined it and they explored her folds as Maggie's feet dug into his legs and the chair, trying to create more pressure and friction, lost in a haze. He kept her there for a few moments and then removed his hand, bringing his fingers to her mouth and feeding them to her.

She sucked them clean, feeling his cock straining against her bottom, and as he removed them from her mouth he picked her up by the waist, stood up, and placed her on the floor.

"Clothes off" he told her, and she obeyed while he removed his own shirt, unbuttoning his pants and slipping them and his own underwear down his legs.

He took a minute to take her in, before picking her up again and setting her at the edge of the table they had just eaten on, pushing the plates and glasses down to get them out of the way. Satisfied with the palette in front of him, he leaned down and pressed his body against hers, stepping in between her legs as one hand clasped around her hip, digging into her butt, and the other found its way back to her pussy, this time slipping a finger inside as his lips found their way back to her face, tracing the outline of her mouth before his tongue flicked inside it, mimicking the exploration of his finger inside her molten center.

Maggie's back arched to get closer to him, one hand braced on the table for balance and the other finally getting a chance to touch his cock, her movements jerky from the little bolts of energy moving through her as her excitement grew from his teasing.

"Yes, I think she does want to play" Xavier whispered in her ear as he slipped another finger inside of her and let his thumb lightly stroke the hood of her clit, eliciting more moans from Maggie as she hooked a leg around his and tried to move her body closer into his.

HIs mouth moved down to her neck and worked its way to the nipple that had been ignored previously, licking in a circle around it before sucking. From the corner of his eye he spotted a little puddle of cherry jus on one of the plates he had pushed away, and pulled his left hand off her hip to drag a finger through it, coming back to drip the rich sauce onto the nipple, now hard and taught from his attention. He moved his mouth back to her nipple, taking care to clean it completely, and dipped lower to her stomach to catch the drops that had fallen off her breast.

Coming back to kiss her, he added "Duck is delicious but you might be my new favorite thing to eat," and growled lightly as he pulled her lips into his and pressed the middle fingers of his right hand against the spot inside her that she loved, still rubbing the side of her clit with his thumb.

It was too much for Maggie. The energy that had been building up inside her exploded in waves, moving through her like an earthquake as she cried out, each continued stroke inside her and on her clit adding another aftershock to the bliss. Xavier held her as waves came, finally removing his fingers and bringing them this time to his mouth, savoring his treasure.

He wasn't done...not by a long shot. He guided Maggie back onto the table, laying her down and moving between her legs as he knelt, her legs draped over his shoulders, all tension gone from them.

He pulled apart the lips of her pussy and dipped his tongue straight into her center, feeling her body shake around him as she took in more stimulation so soon after the release. His hands gripped the cheeks of her bottom as he rubbed them along the inside of her thighs and into the crease between her thighs and the lips of her pussy.

Maggie sighed, luxuriating in the feeling of pleasure, now a bit removed from the desperate need for release. Xavier's tongue felt like heaven. In the aftermath of her orgasm, with all the tension in her body melted away, her legs draped over him languidly, her hips moving in rolling waves as his tongue danced inside her, dipping in and out and tracing the entrance to her pussy, coming just to the edge of her clit and stopping.

Soon, she once again wanted more. But the hunger had shifted. No longer chasing her own release, this time, she wanted him. She looked up at him, catching his eyes over her and told him.

"Mais arrĂªteeeee, je ne peux plus attendre, je te veux. Right now"

Xavier wasn't going to complain about her desire for him but he wasn't quite ready to stop teasing her so quickly.

"Are you sure? It's so nice here, I could stay for a while, just watching you get hotter and hotter while I touch you"

Maggie decided it was time to beg.

"Please, s'il te plait. I need you. I can't take it anymore." She moaned as she begged, feeling another swipe of Xavier's tongue across her pussy, this time brushing gently over her clit, no longer too sensitive to touch but now craving it.

Xavier was done denying her, and maybe even more so himself. He stood up and held his cock, already dripping with precum, and guided it inside her in one stroke. Her pussy, so pliant and open from all of his attention, only wanted to receive. He groaned as he felt himself fully situated within her body.

It was everything he had imagined, and from the gasp she made as he entered, and the moans that began as he withdrew and returned, the feeling was mutual. He continued at this pace for a few strokes before the angle of the table began to limit the intensity. He swiftly picked her up and walked, their bodies intertwined, her legs wrapped around him, breath turning to moan with each step, to the counter she had been sitting on before the meal.

He placed her there, and dragged her body to the edge, appreciating the shift in angle and the feeling of her legs clinging to him. He held her face and uttered in a raspy voice filled with desire, "You are every bit as delicious as I imagined you would be," and began to kiss her again as he increased the pace of his strokes, no longer held back in his desire by the table.

As his left hand found the back of her neck, his right hand found the top of her clit and began a steady stroke, flooding her with the sensation of fullness and friction. Her moans hit a deeper tone and she began to cry out, needing a way to move the intense waves of energy she felt building with each breath.

Xavier was hitting his own limit, the evening of build up becoming too much. He increased the pressure on her clit and whispered in her ear "I can feel your pussy pulsing all around me. So close to the edge, again. Can you tell how hungry she is for me? Can you let her have what she wants?"

He increased his pace further as Maggie cried out loudly, her body tensing in involuntary flinches, tipped over the edge by his words and the overload of sensation.

As he was about to come, her legs clenched around him, holding him inside her. He groaned, feeling her wetness coating him as he finally surrendered to his own pleasure.

Maggie could feel his cum filling her, her hips tilting up, hungry for nourishment. She had become a puddle. There was only wetness and satiation and it felt so incredible. Having got what she wanted, her legs released their death grip on Xavier and came to a rest over the edges of the counter.

As Xavier came back to earth he slowly pulled his cock from her body, the movement causing its own plop from the mixture of their juices. He looked around the kitchen, relatively in disarray, and at Maggie, her face mirroring his own satisfaction, and told her: "Well, Marguerite. I hope my cherries have lived up to your expectations."