Magic Dress - Daisy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was more than fine. It was perfect. I looked at the photo. She was smiling at me. I looked through the drawers and found some frilly green knickers. They seemed the right thing to wear.

I went to her dressing table and found the makeup. Some was dried up, but there was lipstick, cream, powder and mascara. Appearing in the school play (as a very minor character with only one line) I had learned to apply stage make-up, though not as a woman, but I reckoned I could do it. The eyes were tricky. It was quite late and after many tries I thought I had done it satisfactorily.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I stretched my arms. I smiled and lowered my chin to look up and flutter my mascaraed eyelashes. I twirled, I pranced. I was Daisy! Somehow the words "At last!" were in my mind. But I was not yet girl of the week.

I cleaned myself up and found a nightdress to sleep in. I had a happy dream of walking down the street at home in bright sunshine in my new dress and people saying "Hello, Daisy!"

Over the rest of the week I cleaned the place furiously, washed clothes and even ironed some. I was tired at night, but still practised makeup before going to bed. I only wore Mam's knickers.

When it was my turn, Tuesday would be the first evening. When the men came home I was in a work dress and apron, but wearing a bra, with makeup and had washed and conditioned my hair.

I served the meal and we had the usual silence until the sacred radio programme had finished. Unusually there was no immediate conversation. I stood up.

"Will you boys do the dishes while I change?" I said in my best little girl voice (having practised all week). They agreed.

Upstairs I went to put on the pretty knickers and bra and the green dress. I adjusted my makeup carefully. I had found an unopened packet of tights so put them on. I didn't think I could manage the shoes, so put on my trainers.

Downstairs I went, swinging my hips, and into the living room, which was of course sparkling clean. I walked like I imagined a woman would. They rushed to offer me a seat and a drink. I decided I would not risk alcohol, so was served tea. And I had a beautiful evening as a lady. I was the happiest I could remember being. I tried to give a woman's view of the current story line in The Archers, which seemed to impress them. But frankly, everything I did impressed them!

As if I was a visitor, I asked where the toilet was, and was directed upstairs where I sat to pee and concentrated on being feminine. With my tights down and panties around my ankles I felt great. If it sounds silly, it undoubtedly was, but I enjoyed every moment of that toilet time.

When it was time to go to bed, I offered my cheek for a kiss to each of them. They were delighted and I relished my female power.

I slept in the nightdress and dreamt of being Daisy all the time.

In the morning I did not put on makeup, but did put on a bra with my cooking dress to make breakfast. I don't know if they noticed. I wore a bra all day. As I was well on top of the housework I was able to listen to the whole of Woman's Hour and the afternoon play while getting on with minor things. For supper time I was wearing makeup again, and after The Archers said I was going to change.

"It ain't Thursday," said Caleb, looking puzzled.

"Sorry," I said. "If you'd prefer not to see Daisy..."

"No, please go and change. We'd love to see Daisy again," said Aaron quickly.

I put on a flowered dress and had another lovely evening.

I was Daisy again on Thursday, but thought I had better give it a rest, so gave my final performance on Saturday. I suspected that some of their visits to the toilet had been for more relief than a pee, and felt quite deliciously naughty at this.

I was now very happy in my working dresses during the day, being useful. I washed bedclothes, I dusted and tidied up the cellar. I was doing long hours seven days a week, more or less as a housewife. I had given up on my games console and the porn and hardly ever wanked. Interestingly it was usually after a girl night, so I supposed the game was giving benefit to all.

Then when Blossom was the girl of the week I had gone to bed, but remembered I had left something in the kitchen so went down. In the living room I could see Blossom on her knees sucking off Aaron. Aaron saw me and waved, then went back to his enjoyment.

After breakfast, when Bart and Caleb had gone, he told me.

"As Mam said, it's good for young men to get it out, and it helps to do it with a woman. We have an arrangement that the woman of the week tosses or sucks us off a couple of times. But don't worry, that doesn't apply to you. You get us going, of course, but we deal with that ourselves, as you probably guess."

"I see," was all I could say. "Thank you for telling me. And it's OK, I understand. It doesn't have to be secret, but Daisy will obviously not be participating. I'll still do the housework, and you can carry on."

"Thank heavens for that!" he said. "We're so grateful to have you, we'd be sorry if you left. You don't have to be girl of the week, and you don't have to wear dresses. We'll buy you proper overalls. I should have done that in the first place."

I thought about this.

"No, I don't want overalls. I like doing housework wearing dresses. I also quite like being girl of the week, or at least wearing nice dresses and not working."

"In that case, I think I should tell you something. Mam used to be Dad."

"You what?" I said.

"Our mother died earlier. When I said Dad died ten years ago, he didn't die, he changed into Mam. He'd been acting as mother and father to us, and when Grandad died he was able to do what he wanted. The clothes have mostly been altered to a more man shape, which is why they fit you. The green dress hadn't, so I didn't expect it to fit. I'm surprised it did, and you really look good in it."

"So you see that dressing up as a woman is nothing surprising to us, but I couldn't believe it first when you started wearing the work dresses and looked as if it was natural. I have to ask, are you gay? Have you done this kind of thing before?"

"No!" I said vehemently. "I've never put on women's clothes and I've never done anything with a man or wanted to."

"OK," he said. "We're not gay either. It's just practical if the one pretending to be a girl helps a boy out. It's just with you it seems a lot more than pretending, so I wondered."

"I should also tell you that it goes a bit farther than what I said before. On Tuesday and Thursday the girl of the week tosses off the other two. On Saturday she gets tupped."

I didn't know what tupped meant, but I guessed. He could see from my face.

"It's what a ram does to a ewe. She gets fucked."

It took me a moment to realise that he had said 'ewe' not 'you'.

"Obviously not that," I said and left hurriedly with a red face.

12