All Comments on 'Magic Dress - Emily Pt. 01'

by SlightlyRude

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Jeez what have I stumbled into

What is this nonsensical crap? No explanation why he suddenly starts obeying her, no explanation why the "loving" wife suddenly wants to humilate and abuse her husband... I repeat it's nonsensical.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very submissive hubby

I can See how you got to train him..I wish my wife would do that for me...I can only wear white panties.. I love Bali Skampi panties....

RegretsRegretsover 3 years ago
Control voice was quite good much of the time

No man, trying this wants to be told to put on the knickers and then just be left to do it. And “stuffing a bra with tights” will break the spell. Putting the dress on, achieving that, is probably the essential first step a loving wife should go for, with lots of praise for crossing into a new experience. A wife who wants to get her husband into a dress is worth all the gold in the world. He should never be put into panties because the crotch width is just not sufficient to stop the giblets continually falling out on side or the other and often both sides at once, which is very uncomfortable. I think it more important than is indicated here that each step is carefully planned. Having established with the dress that the desire is there within him it is important that he be made to feel womanly at each step of the way. So, he will not be made to wear a bra stuffed with tights, no woman would want that, but I really do think that he be persuaded to start at the basics. The removal of all body hair, but especially in the bum crack will make a man feel womanly, especially when it has to be done again as part of a beauty program. There will need to be a lot of work on his back and shoulders and his buttocks, underarms, legs..and the rest. The rugby guys might josh but he could say that he was going to try to be a tart at the fancy dress but chickened out, and now feels that he should go into why he did.

The correct knickers for a man are the traditional school knickers ,no longer worn in school. These, with the elastic support at the cuffed legs are better than panties. He should be persuaded to wear a chastity cage, especially if he decides to look good as a female, and when he is ready to accept that he must give up fucking. A type exist that will draw his penis down under his crotch so that he will need to sit down to pee. The bra should not be got until you are ready to buy a measured item with the realistic bra fillers which are available. It is important that he does not have memories of wearing a bra stuffed with tights, or panties that bring back memories of his troublesome giblets. Feminisation is done best without early disasters in his past coming into his mind. Giving up fucking as part of being feminised is aided greatly by wearing different cages. This surrender, of fucking, will strongly induce feelings that he wants to have, of being female. Praise should be lavished when he accepts this, and he should be required to ensure that his replacement, a vibrator, is always in good order and sometimes renewed without fuss. So, he might have a cage for work which is different from his contour cage. Although the urge to appear in public is overwhelming this should be resisted for many years. If a few close female friends of his wife will accept him, dressed this should be enough. One does not want to bring about a gang of roughs, on the doorstep.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

Good story, nicely told. I like the idea and how it starts with accidental magic.

Truthfully, it's probably better than nice, but I was repeatedly distracted by his non-enjoyment of almost anything (initially, yes, there were some clear indicators), and her delight in compelling him to do what he didn't enjoy and not do what he did (which certainly seems mean, in case she's still wondering).

I kept reminding myself of the title -Magic Dress- which offered the only explanation for the husband's described behavior (unless he's secretly enjoying himself). That distracted me with thoughts of inaccurate categorization (s/b Sci-fi/Fantasy, or Non-Con/Reluctance).

Anyway, I hope you keep writing, as you are pretty good at it.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Wonderful story. I am a closeted secret crossdresser and I would love for my wife to feminize and train me to be the best woman I can be. I also truly love stories on Literotica told from the female perspective. However, I hope you don't go too S&M on him. I don't like cockcages although I do love strapons fucking me. I also hope you introduce another man who will fuck both you and your sissy CD husband.

I can't wait to read the next chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlightlyRude@SlightlyRude
489 Followers
Stories with sex, not just sex stories. Mainly British English and culture. The Magic Dress series is intended to explore a variety of experiences, from the simple joy that many men get in female attire to more appreciation of life as a woman, even without sex, up to physica...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES