Magic Dress - Emily Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He struggled, but had to answer truthfully.

"No," he replied, glowering.

"Tell me, would you hate it?"

He was choking as he said "Yes, I would hate it."

She made a sale, plus of course appropriate lubricants.

The vibrator was wonderful. I decided the whole experience had been worthwhile just for this discovery. I pleasured myself in his presence twice a day, stressing my great pleasure and his lack of it, and I admonished him for his erections. I made him wear a butt plug as he watched.

I achieved my target of the largest butt plug on his birthday. He had to watch me pleasuring myself four times and also eating some of the birthday cake he had made. Of course he had none.

But I couldn't be that mean, and let him have some later, along with his real present which was a pair of breast forms as recommended. The weight and wobble made the bra much better, and the green dress amazing. I think he liked them.

We had practised with the mid heels until he was reasonably competent. Going up and down stairs was the most important one to master. Then we went back to the shoe shop. Robert was wearing his training bra, panties and tights underneath his jacket, shirt and trousers. We stopped in the car park and I had an unwelcome surprise for him. The mid heel shoes.

"We are going to a shoe shop to buy you proper high heels so you may as well show that you can manage these." He was as dismayed as I hoped, but had no choice. I felt so happy as we both tapped along the street together and the occasional person turned their head in puzzlement. I think many women would enjoy doing this to their husbands. My face was beaming, my knickers were wet, as we arrived.

Fortunately, the young sales assistant was there.

"Thank you for your help before," I said. "As you can see, my husband loves them, and is looking forward to taller heels. Don't you think he's done well?" She agreed. We looked at various ones and finally took 4-inch ones but not stilettos. The assistant looked forward to seeing us again, and we went back to the car, with him wearing the mid heels.

I remembered that Robert had given me oral foreplay soon after we were married, but did not like it. According to the Internet, men did not do it for long enough. However, I now had the power to make it as long as I liked. I am sure he felt really humiliated. Rather I should say she. Pretty much the only command I had to give to Robert was to get dressed as Emily.

One of the duties of my little maid was now to pleasure her mistress orally. It took a while as we were both learning together, but finally we had a technique which could bring me to orgasm. I would recommend any woman to train your man to do this!

Meanwhile, my domestic clothes were easy slacks or jeans and T-shirt, while Emily dropped Robert's clothes, shaved and showered and was made pretty for the evening. She had practical clothes for major housework of course. I sent Robert off to work each day in the pretty panties and his training bra, except on Wednesday when he went off to rugby training afterwards. I told him that while he was away at rugby I would be getting orgasms from my vibrator. He also did not wear the underwear on Saturday when he was out refereeing. I lied about how many orgasms I had at this time. (It was two at most, sometimes none. I sort of liked having a rest from dominating my servant girl. She was not the only one being obliged to perform in the evenings.)

We had been through my wardrobe and she had worn most of it and washed a lot of it. Maybe I was just imagining it, but the green dress made her more compliant and me more demanding. She seemed to be a little afraid of it, which of course made me make her wear it. The thought went through my head that it was magic, but perhaps bad magic. Nonsense! It was just a nice dress, and we both liked it, that was all. That was why we were so careful not to get it marked or creased.

As a teacher, I reckoned I was strict but fair. I clearly explained the whole process of putting on makeup, and demonstrated it several times. Emily's initial efforts allowed some enjoyable criticism but eventually she could do it perfectly well, and I felt the satisfaction of teacher who has helped a dull pupil to grasp something. She also learned to tuck her cock and balls away with the control pants. Putting one of my swimsuits on over it gave a fairly effective foundation for a tight skirt. She was really beginning to look convincing and I wondered about taking her out.

Realising that she would be terrified, that is of course what we did. We just walked down our street in the evening, just a hundred yards and back. We saw no-one we knew. I tried to cover up, telling her I would send her out on her own tomorrow, but I was also terrified. I did not know how I would cope if people found out what I had been doing to my husband. At the same time, I longed to tell them. I was feeling so proud of what I had accomplished and what a good girl she had become. Was I a bad person? Maybe, but I was also a coward, so that was the only outing for a long time.

12