Magic Dress - Grace Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself a vac job in the city over the summer, and told Mum and Dad it was vital computer experience. It wasn't really, just an excuse to stay. (I did use a computer, but it was just office work really.)

Ada was pleased that I continued to go round to visit her and do odd jobs or a bit of shopping.

Tony got a job back home. Abdul said he was helping in his dad's business. Sean actually got one looking after the computers in a small factory while the usual guy was in India getting married and having a honeymoon.

But that still gave me some girl time.

And sexy time for me and Sean. Just a couple of times a week I would toss myself off then perform for him and feel good when he went off to do himself. No touching.

But the best thing was just being a girl at home. Pretty much all day at weekends.

My hair had grown quite long, but I chickened out and went to my usual barber for my usual haircut.

Despite Sean's efforts to persuade me, I never stepped outside the door as Grace.

A quick visit home, and then it was the third and final year.

A couple of weeks into term, Abdul wanted a private word.

"Listen, mate. I've got five sisters and a grandma. There's me and Dad in the house with seven women. It's been a relief to be on a nearly all-male course, and great sharing with you guys. I'm sorry I've been a bit of a berk about helping out."

"Anyway, I've seen plenty of women's underwear."

He paused.

"It wasn't deliberate, I just wanted to borrow the book on GUIs so I went into your room. Then I saw the knickers on the towel rail, and you'd left your wardrobe door open..."

Oh shit! I had been in a hurry for a class. Abdul was taking a different option, so was still in the house.

"So if you like wearing a dress, it doesn't bother me. I don't think Tony would mind, with his brother, you know."

"I don't know about Sean though. I think he's a bit fragile with the divorce, so I won't say a word."

I laughed with relief.

Tony just shrugged. I know his brother had had a hard time coming out to his parents.

They quickly said I could be a girl anytime, and they would support me if I wanted to wear a dress in class. I felt it was safer to be in student uniform.

But at least I could wash my female clothes openly.

There was nothing more than that. I was in a skirt or dress around the place, and they called me Grace. No performance and all wanks were strictly private.

Abdul said I should shave my legs, and he was right, so I did.

It was Tony who persuaded me when I said I was going to the barbers. It had got long again.

There was a vote and I was taken to a unisex hairdresser, and told the problem - how to be OK both ways. It wasn't cheap, but it was worth it.

They thought I looked great in the green dress.

And in class, Corinne told me I should have done it years ago, as I now looked quite dishy.

When I went home, Mum approved as well.

"You'd have got yourself a nice girl by now if you'd smartened yourself up like this. But forget about them now, until you get your degree."

12