Magic Dress - Marian Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wilt thou begin, Triar Fuck?" said she.

"If fuck be a new word for swive, then certainly shall I try," he laughed, and later it became a jest for men to 'try a fuck' with a maid!

His cock was quite small, so slipped in easily. I supposed that as a man of the cloth he was unused to swiving, but he proved a fast learner, and soon blessed me with his holy seed.

Stutely's cock was long and thin and tapered to a point, sticking out straight from him. With a single thrust he went to my very core. My wife was now on her mettle.

"Stutely's shot is well and true! The target is struck! Again and again he rains arrows of desire into the fortunate maid! Oh, another great shot! His quiver is now well emptied, yet I see she is not defeated, but eager."

The miller's cock was not so long but had a very large head, and stood higher than Stutely's. He went on for a long time.

"The miller hath a mighty pestle and grindeth hard! Can the poor maid take such vigour? On and on he goeth, yet she is not dismayed. He emptieth his sack of seed! Twas a good grind, I vow."

"Turn thyself, Marian," she instructed me. "On thy back to look up at thy master, for Loxley will now give thee thy utmost desire."

And so it was. Robin's cock was neither small nor large, and not tapered but it was the one I loved most.

"Tis not mere swiving, but true lovemaking of the most precious sort to see a man and a maid so. Each thrust bringeth joy to both, and Marian adoreth him. Tis a privilege to witness such a beautiful sight."

She said no more. Somehow it was even more wonderful to have my wife and friends watching as Robin swived me well, and I gazed on his handsome face. He seemed stronger, and it went on longer. But best all was that he seemed to put more seed in me than ever before, groaning with pleasure, which completed my joy so much that my own seed spurted out.

"Tis in truth a blessed union," whispered the friar. "I have witnessed a miracle and taken part in a small way, for which I give thanks."

There was indeed a miracle, for my seed had not gone on the dress! My wife had a cloth and water to wipe me clean, which she did quickly.

"Dear maid," asked my wife, "art thou still willing?"

"If my lord desireth, then so do I," I answered truly.

"Lord Loxley," she asked, "shall it end now, or wouldst see thy true love served more?"

"Till all the Mary men have given her their seed," he said. "For tis what we both desire." He looked at me lovingly. I got up and bent over again.

"The maid is willing and Gilbert's bow is yet ready!" my wife announced.

Indeed his cock was very curved, with a pointed head, but not tapered. It seemed to strike me inside in a different way, yet pleasing enough.

"How smoothly he doth draw back, then so strongly doth hit the target! So many times, and he is not yet spent! Finally the perfect shot as I see him give the maid his all!"

"So many men, yet she be still eager. Can David of Doncaster make her submit?

David was a short thick man, and so was his cock. He had been a champion wrestler, and held me firm as he moved his cock both in and out and to the side. He did not make oaths in my wife's presence, but grunted loudly.

"Lo! He lifteth the maid and enjoyeth her in the air! She is impaled as he taketh his pleasure!"

It was a strange feeling to be held thus and feel him add to the seed in me.

"And will the minstrel's lay please Marian?"

Alan of the Dales had a cock like that of the miller, with a head greater than the shaft though not so big, which I felt very well moving inside me. He proceeded to swive me to the tune of 'Summer is a-coming in, but singing 'Alan is a-coming in'. My wife began to sing and the others joined in the song. It was a delightful feeling to be pleasured to such a cheery tune, and there was laughter as he completed his task in me with a cry of 'Sing, fuck too!"

"Oh Marian, canst thou bear yet another, and a mighty oak at that?"

"That I can," said I, "and right gladly!"

It was with the greatest satisfaction that my cunt was finally stretched by John's mighty shaft. Yea, I felt so much the woman that it was verily my cunt!

"The mightiest of men and the mightiest of maids! Hath there ever been such a contest? Yet one in which both can be winners. He goeth like a bull, and she taketh him with ease, the lusty wench!"

"That mighty cock is buried deep to fill her with man's essence and yet she smileth. Out cometh he, his manhood spent. Maid Marian hath defeated eight strong men with her cunt, yet hath she brought them only pleasure: the woman's privilege."

All present rejoiced at my achievement, and thanked my wife for her comments which had added to their satisfaction. She bowed, and said she would leave as she had to attend to an urgent matter with her maid.

I thanked my friends for their service, and they left me to clean up.

(Alan later made a ballad based on my wife's telling, called 'The Swiving of Mary-Anne', which earned him many pennies in performance.)

Sharlot was now a comely maid, and said it had gladdened her heart to see her former comrades enjoy me so. She offered herself to such as would wish on the morrow, while I rested. Of course, this did not include the friar and the miller, and Robin said he would be there only as host and to see that she was played fair. Much acted as her maid to prepare the cocks as before.

My lord gave me a good report of the meeting, as it was not seemly for me to watch. She did indeed take all five cocks, including the mighty Littleshaft. He thought that perhaps the mummer's art had aided her performance, though all agreed that mine had been the most impressive.

Alan created a most romantic ballad "The Lady of Sharlot".

When I was alone with Robin, we asked each other of our feelings.

"Robin, my lord and master," I said. "Know that I am thy woman in all but name, and I love thee as one. I would not seek another man, but cleave only to thee. Yet in truth it was a gladsome time for me this day, for I love the Mary men and I love to be swived. Didst thou order this against thy heart solely for me, or was it really pleasing to see me with other men?"

"Marian," he said. "There can be no better mistress in all the land. It was for both our pleasures. Thine own dear wife told me of thine enjoyment of her story with the dill-doll. Methought it would please thee, and irk me not."

"Truly I was not grieved, but rather eager, seeing my own mistress being well swived by another, even such a giant as John. Should the fancy take thee, I would be most glad for thee to be more swived. Shall I hire John to serve you in this way?"

"Nay my lord," I said. "It is my wish that no man shall be there to serve me regularly in this way except for thee, and none shall be hired. An it please my lord to have me swived from time to time, I will gladly submit and take joy in it both for myself and thee as oft as thou wisht."

So it was decided, and many have been the cocks that gave me their precious seed, though only with my lord's command and witness. It was agreed that the band would meet for the same purpose each year.

+ - + - + - + - + - + - +

CHAPTER 11

My wife had become Guy's official mistress, with her own quarters at Nottingham where half her time is now spent. As Guy is oft away, she hath still about one week in four with him and saith that his ardour is still great. When Guy is abroad, I sometime visit his wife and enjoy her lady garden. I do not visit when he resides as my son hath all such duties, but glad am I to suckle him when he visiteth Robin.

Dear Jenny Button produced a new wonder for me. She had taken my nightgowns and sewn two little pouches (or pokes, as she would say) in place of the breasts. Into this could be placed soft objects as bosoms, held in place by a flap and her special fastening. The disks were wrapped in pink cloth which all who saw it thought most becoming.

Thus could I enjoy my female state at night without the halter. I was indeed sorry to go abroad as Marius when I had to, my chest feeling bereft.

She started to produce garments with these pouchettes within them, some just plain, some with her fastenings, which people found convenient. She hath now several maids who make clothes under her instruction and getteth a pretty penny from their endeavours.

Yet she was irked by some comments. The slit through which the disk goes is protected from rips by being neatly sewn about. Some people started to call these slits Jennies, being the place through which Master Button is thrust!

When I reached my fiftieth summer, I signed over the care of the estate and my manoral duties to my eldest son, by then a father himself, with a son and daughter to a Saxon wife. Thusly I became Marian all the time, dividing my days between Lincoln and Loxley. I live with my wife as sisters, and when she is away look after the household. Thus have I become a wife as well! Likewise we twain have duties as mistresses of lords. We see each other only a few days at a time. I admire her above all women. Methinks she groweth more graceful each year, and Sir Guy is fortunate to have her.

My wife and I share a lady's maid, a stout young woman who hath yet no swain, yet is greatly liked by the other maidservants. When I have need, she applieth the dill-doll most happily, standing behind me like a man. Before I go to Robin or should he visit me in Lincoln, it is her duty to shave mine arse. This is likewise done before I am set to serve other men. I have grown plump, and mine arse be soft, so pleaseth men despite my years. The maid doth besides bind my waist so that I can still wear the heathen kirtle, and some other garments, which is a trial, yet methinks thusly do I appear better as a woman.

I am visited and sometimes visit other nobles who enjoy time as ladies together. Robin hath besides some noble friends who enjoy me as men when they visit. While I take no part in men's discussions, my lord hath told me that such pleasantries have greatly benefited the estates of Loxley and Lincoln and the prospects of our children.

My middle son took the daughter of the Norman lord as wife and his winsome middle son as mistress. All three are content in the household.

My youngest son is in Robin's household and loved like a son. It is a boon to see them enjoying sports and merriment together as lads are wont, now that he no longer hath the company of Marius. Robin's wife gave him a son also, but it will be yet a while before he reaches manhood.

After some happy years came the death of King Richard, and John once again took the throne. All were much afeared, and I greatly so when he summoned me to his court by name, not Marius but Lady Marian of Lincoln. We met alone in a chamber.

"Where is thy kirtle that once shamed a prince?" he asked me, once I had made my obeisance.

"It is safe in my quarters, sire," I answered.

"Wilt thou give it to me?"

I addressed him as 'you' to show my respect and fealty.

"My King, you can take all that is mine, as well you know."

"Yet I cannot. Having seen it, I know that it is my desire but cannot take it. There are those among my advisors who believe it hath some special magic, yet of a good sort, not evil. They say it only hath power when given honestly as a gift. Twould be a loss for thee, I know, yet think on it. Consider me not thy king but a fellow creature who hath told thee of his need."

I went back to my quarters, and asked my wife what should I do.

"Only Lady Marian can decide. Put on naught but the kirtle and ask thy heart."

I stood there, feeling what it had meant. It had done so much for me, my family, Robin and my friends the Mary men. It was magic, yet I had no further need of it. Somehow methought, John's need was greater, so I took it to him.

"Take it John," I said, not speaking to him as a king. "With all my heart, and may it serve thee and thine as it hath served me."

"Be I King, yet am I afraid," he answered. "For I believe it is truly given, but know not what need I have for it, only that it is now the time. I shall be forever in your debt, and both Loxley and Lincoln shall have my protection as I live."

I know little of what happened, since I no longer concerned myself with politics and wars, but Robin told me that John hath since been less cruel and more just than before. However my wife said there was gossip that Queen Isabella hath now a new lady-in-waiting, with sumptuous gowns and a beard.

Robin admitted that the heathen dress had not been won in battle, but given to him as a gift. He had been approached by woman, a blackamoor who spoke perfect Latin. His chaplain had translated that it was a great gift to Robin, but to receive he had to give it away. Neither understood, and the woman had quickly gone, after warning that Robin would have tribulation before success and then joy beyond measure. He had taken it as prophecy and had immediately thought of me, yet never dreamed of what would transpire.

How much I love my times with women, and being one of them! Robin's wife and Guy's likewise treat me as sisters, and I can now play the granddam with several small children. Though it is a gentle company, yet there are passions in it different from those of men, just not so loud. As a man, I had thought that swiving was the greatest possible pleasure, yet now I know that woman's love is far more. It is a pleasure to see my children enjoying their own babes. It is a pleasure for me to hear how much my wife enjoyeth Guy and how he swiveth her hard and oft though she be far from young.

How much I love being a mistress to my lord Robin! Just to be with him is a boon, but to be desired and used as a woman makes me complete. I besides love to swallow his seed and feel his joy. I relish most of all giving him pleasure in any way I can, be it the joy of his own cock, or the delight he taketh in seeing others swive me. The heathen balm has been wondrous in keeping mine arse still hale, and there are many who still wish to fill it. We make some journeys just for this purpose, usually for small groups of suitable men. Mayhap these swivings might be thought queer, yet right glad am I to meet my lord's desire in this and in every other way.

Author's note. Swive, or swyve was used for hundreds of years. Why it was suddenly replaced by fuck is one of the mysteries of the English language, though we still have the word swivel giving something of the sense.

POSTSCRIPT (or is it ANTESCRIPT?)

"You've got to be kidding!" I said. "You want me to take a 21st century garment to the time of King Richard? You, the Time Police? You come down on us like a ton of bricks if we so much as lose a button!"

We at St Mary's Institute for Historical Research do not like the Time Police, which in a way is fortunate, because they do not like us. We observe, that's all. At least we try to, but, you know, sometimes things go a bit wrong, and they get annoyed.

I was on a trip to study the Roman Emperor Vespasian. I was in the guise of a woman slave and concubine of one of my junior staff, which was annoying, but gave me access where men could not, and the gossip was tremendous.

Now you can always spot a member of the Time Police because they never get the costume right and they aren't that good at languages. So when a centurion of nearly a hundred years in the future addressed me in mediaeval Latin, I knew at once. If it wasn't for their memory wipe gadgets they would never survive. (We're not allowed such toys, of course.)

"Now you're asking me to interfere with history?"

"Not so much as interfere, sort of repair in advance. A stitch in time, you might say."

"And what's this all in aid of?" I asked.

"Magna Carta Libertatum," he answered, with a serious face. "The foundation of democracy in Britain and of course America. It won't happen."

Well, that was a bit serious.

"I'll have to consult my boss," I said.

"That won't be possible. If you go past the event you will go to the future in which there was no Magna Carta. Now you might be pleased to learn that there would be no American slave trade, but less pleased to reflect that your ancestors will not meet and therefore you will not exist. It's quite painless, we think. And in any case the convent of St Mary will be a soap factory instead of your institute."

"Tell me what to do," I said. "Though I am afraid I am not really up on Norman French or Middle English."

"No problem," he said. "You can converse in Latin as a mysterious priestess. Classical will do to impress the priests, who will translate for the less educated, namely Robin of Loxley."

"He's the fictional Robin Hood, isn't he?"

"Unfortunately he will be fictional if you don't succeed. It's a bit complicated but you have to give the dress to him; he gives it to Maid Marian, she helps him survive, and then she gives it to King John. Modern fabrics will appear amazing, and King John has always had a fancy for women's clothes, so he has to try it on, and explore his feminine side. So he is less brutal, and hence Magna Carta."

He added one more thing.

"If you think he was brutal enough, you should see him in the timeline where he doesn't agree to Magna Carta."

"Why not give it to Marian?"

"That's the problem. She is a Norman noblewoman, but we can't trace her. There's a Marius of Lincoln but no Marian or Mary-Anne, and with the timeline as it is, this is the only place we can get you in. We think it is such a wonderful gift that she falls for Robin, though she can't marry him."

Of course, he knew I would agree (in fact knew I had - annoying, isn't it?).

He forgot to mention that it would be in a lull between battles near Jerusalem, but I guessed immediately from the smell of death and unwashed bodies and the Muslim call to prayer in the distance. Vespasian's palace smelled much nicer.

"A letter will shortly arrive telling Robin that his father has died and he will immediately return to deal with the estate. There will be no time to do anything but pack up and go home, where his first stop is likely to be in the arms of his lady friend."

"I think you mean legs," I said, "but I agree, and she would certainly be impressed."

So I was brought as local prophetess of mysterious origin (true enough) to give him the dress with a cryptic message that it was a gift to him, yet he must give in order to receive, that there would be tribulation before joy beyond measure and his true love would save all. (We decided not to mention the name. Maybe she was Merry Anne or Charlotte or anything else for all I knew. History is not an exact science.)

The chaplain was making a pig's ear of the translation, and I had to leave before further questions began, when Robin suddenly asked in English "from whence I came", and I answered "St Mary's" automatically. I hoped he thought it was some Arabic word, as the time cop managed to get me out. (He wasn't too bad when you get to know him. Actually a pretty good fuck, so a successful trip for me.)

12