Magic Dress - Paula Pt. 02

Story Info
Paula becomes a woman.
2.8k words
4.69
5.2k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 3

The other side of the story told in 'Three Cocks and a Wedding'. Erica is mentioned in 'Big Dick'

For my initiation, Erica said I should be presented as a woman, both for my benefit but also to help the men to perform. She said I should have a padded bra, a wig and nightdress and of course makeup. A wig to match my hair was not a problem, but also not cheap. Makeup was more complicated than I thought, but she worked out a look she thought would be appropriate for the occasion, and took me through it. She said we should practise with a bit more pegging, so I dressed up in the nightdress, wig and makeup each time.

One day she came home with two nightdresses and a green dress.

"It was an impulse buy," she explained. "I bought the nighties and noticed a clearance sale of old stock. The assistant said they were end of range or unpopular sizes, and some had been in store for years. This dress seemed to be in your size, so I bought it. I'm not sure why, but it seemed to appeal. There was a bra and panty set nearby which seemed to suit. We can try it on, and it'll probably be no good, but it did not cost much, and I can give it to a charity shop as it is good quality."

"Oh, I was saving these as surprise, but you may as well try them now." It was a surprise. It was a pair of breasts, nipples and all, flesh coloured and quite wobbly. "They will be more realistic than padding, so should help the illusion. We're only getting married once, after all."

I undressed and put on the panties, then the bra and boobs. They did give a good impression, and as they warmed up, I felt more and more as if I had breasts. I moved around and very much liked the sensation. For some reason we did not put the dress on straight away, but instead she made me up and got the wig. Then I put on the dress.

It was perfect. It was terrible. It was almost frightening what happened. I put on the dress and looked at myself in the mirror. That was Paula. I was a woman. Not a man trying to look like a woman, but just a woman. And I was happy. And I did want a real cock. Ninety percent of me was saying "this is heaven". Ten percent of me was terrified.

I took it off. I was a rather shaken Paul. I put on a nightdress. I was Paula. Somehow a switch had been enabled in my mind. My inner woman had escaped. What should I do about it? How could I explain it? Should I call off the wedding?

It took me hours to explain to Erica what had happened in just moments. It took her days to understand, but she did.

She said the answer was easy. I should just spend some spare time as a woman and try to enjoy it. It wasn't that weird - there were thousands of men who were happy to dress and behave like women part of the time. We had simply discovered that I was one. And it was more important than ever that I try a cock at least once. I said should I try counselling, and she said I did not need it. Just to be a woman sometimes. Maybe our pegging had been me expressing that need, but I had suppressed it.

Slowly I got used to the idea, and came round to think that the green dress had done me a favour. We put it away carefully, and got a couple of others which I wore at home quite often. They really seemed to relax me. I slept in a nightdress with a special bra for overnight use. Once a week at least, I put on makeup, nightdress and bra so that Paula could be fucked (Paul was pegged or buggered, Paula was fucked), though there was no time in the last couple of weeks before the wedding.

I found I was looking forward to being properly fucked. Really looking forward. The green dress in particular reminded me.

CHAPTER 4

The wedding and the reception (and the special time after) went perfectly, and our photographer, Grayson was even better than we expected. He organized people quickly and diplomatically, and took photographs everywhere without really disturbing the flow of things. We eventually got three albums: a public one, a private one, and a very private one, both as prints and electronically.

The Three Cocks turned out to be Tom (of course) a man in a cowboy hat who called himself Chuck and pretended to be American (I later discovered he was from Belfast), and a quiet big man called Dick (it was probably a nickname, since that was his notable feature). They attended the wedding but kept in the background and out of the photographs.

We had the lunch and the speeches, and Erica and I had the first dance, then she danced with some relatives until we could slip away to the honeymoon suite, which included a large bedroom where Grayson had set up lights and cameras. He sat the Three Cocks on chairs in a corner where they would not be seen. Tom was fuming because Grayson had told him (on my orders) that he would be sitting this one out. I was sort of sorry for him and thought he should fuck the bride in the second session. After all, he was rather good at it and we were paying him.

We basically did as we were told as he told a picture story starting with the bride and groom standing by the bed and ending up with me naked and her in just underwear. She had a sort of basque to accentuate her waist while leaving her boobs on display, with suspenders and white stockings, plus of course her headdress. The story included me fully dressed but having been made erect by my beautiful bride's hand and thus showing a nice rod inside my trousers, enhanced by a light to make a shadow.

Chuck and Dick were posed very near to her with stiff cocks in a way which would look as if they were about to fuck her bareback, or were partially penetrating, but not actually touching her. There were about a dozen stills of me entering her before I could begin the fuck proper.

She lay on her back on the edge of the bed with her legs down towards the floor, so that I could fuck her half standing (after Grayson had zoomed in to her welcoming bush and vulva of course).

Following Grayson's orders, I fingered her until she was almost ready to come, which he did not photograph. It therefore looked as if she had an orgasm solely from fucking. He snapped some pictures of her writhing and of her face as she did. I followed almost immediately, having lasted not very long, but more than I expected. Once I had finished and she said "I love you!" I pulled out and waited while snaps were taken of my dripping cock and her dripping hole.

Chuck put on his condom went in and did his job while Grayson did his. Chuck had a bigger cock than me, and did a simple fuck which she obviously enjoyed, and went on for a good time, giving her an orgasm before he had his own. I wondered how he would feel in me.

Dick was really big. It was a little bit of an effort for her, but he was careful and soon she was revelling in being so filled. I was also so pleased for her and the two orgasms she had. I thought I would never be able to take it, so would ask him to fuck her again instead of me. Two real cocks would be more than enough for Paula.

Tom asked if he could use the bathroom to take a cold shower! I understood, and let him.

+ - + - + - + - +

Grayson somehow knew of the second visit of the Three Cocks, and said he really needed a couple more shots of Dick with Erica, so he was there quite unconcerned by the sight of me in a green dress before they arrived. He offered to take some pictures of me being fucked at no extra charge, but I refused. I did, however allow him to take some simple portraits and was glad later, because he did them so well and I looked so lovely.

He got Dick to put a condom on and roll it up to his knob, then posed with it just in her cunt, but the length showing as if fucking bareback. He took some pictures and showed Erica, who was pleased.

"Bye, bye," he said. "Have fun."

Erica took charge. "Now I think you will agree that Paula is pretty alluring." I was embarrassed. My artificial eyelashes were bothering me, so I had to keep blinking. "But just in case you need help, I will be here as what I believe is called a fluffer. Now you, Tom, you lucky man, you are going to take her virginity and fill her up with your spunk. It does not matter if it does not take very long, because you must be excited for her, but please fuck her as hard as you can and come as hard as you can. Chuck and Dick, you can take your time. Take as long as you want but make sure you really stretch her out. I have cleaned her well inside and she is dripping with lube and desire. She hasn't been touched for two weeks, so she should be really tight now. See how much you can open her up."

I was amazed by her speech and somewhat afraid. We should have opened me up in advance!

Tom was only half hard, so she brought him to me and I felt the first real cock in my mouth. It was totally different to the dildo, and felt so nice as I sucked and it swelled. I was a bit sorry when she took it from my mouth and ordered me to my position.

I stood on some chalk marks on the carpet and bent over, resting on the back of the sofa. Erica put her phone on the floor between them and started the video. We had tested this and it would not show faces just my first and last proper fuck. I was wearing no panties, but bra, stockings and suspenders of course. I pulled up my dress to reveal my well lubed arse.

I was tight from lack of practice, but Tom penetrated me beautifully, and slowly brought me up to a full fuck. He really was good and it was better than a dildo. When he came in me it was a truly beautiful experience. It was not orgasmic for me, but the combination of the spurts and this man pressing deep inside me and groaning with lust was wonderful. I felt that Paula was a woman at last.

I luxuriated in the feeling as he stayed inside me, then part pulled out. I later discovered that Erica had taken some photos of his cock still part in me, and then a video of the sperm trickling out. I loved to watch this later, and remember how it had felt running down.

Chuck was next, definitely bigger and a little painful at first. The pain soon went away, and I entered a feeling of a perfect match of our bodies. I was perfectly filled and he was going in and out at just the right speed. I wanted it to go on for ever, and was saying things like "Oh yes!" and "Fuck me!" and "Fill me up!" He actually went on for a good long time, having fucked Erica not long ago. I enjoyed feeling him gripping my hips and pushing so hard as he came, but was sorry the sperms were being captured.

I had planned to refuse Dick, but there was a combination of my own lust and Erica's persuasion.

"Oh Paula, can you feel that? A really big cock is wanting to fuck you. Just try and let him in. That's it. Just relax. Oh, good girl! That's nearly all the knob. Oh, he's so big, but you can do it. Just a bit more. Oh yes, that's the knob. Good girl! Now we're going to push a little, just slowly."

I was panting. "Just rest a moment, we will soon be there. Oh yes, now we're in, just a bit more. Come on darling! You're really managing. Ooh, a little bit more. Well done! And a bit more. Oh yes, you made it! All the way. I'm so proud of you!"

It was painful, but I felt a perverse pride in having managed it.

Slowly Dick made his first strokes, then began to pick up speed.

"Oh God! Oh God! That's so big! Oh yes!" I panted, with a mixture of pain, fear and exhilaration.

I can't say it was enjoyable as such, perhaps like some thrill rides are not pleasant at the time. But soon I was lost in the experience, being distended rather than filled and saying somewhat involuntarily "Fuck me, fuck me!" and groaning with something between pleasure and pain.

There was a sense of triumph rather than anything else as he thrust home and started pulsing, with a twinge of regret that I was not getting the sperms. I had been a lustful bitch and thoroughly fucked, though I should have refused Dick. I did not realise till later that Erica had taken some photos of my anus gaping open. We also discovered that the dress had a lot of my sperms on it, though I had not been aware of coming. It took a drycleaner special service to get the stains out.

I also found out that Erica had been posing nude in view of the three guys in order to excite them while they were fucking me. Not exactly a compliment, but probably wise.

CHAPTER 5

Another part of our plan worked well in that Erica was quickly pregnant, and the conception could well have been on the wedding day itself. This was followed by a wonderful 9 months as her body changed and she became even more beautiful. We even got Grayson to do some nude studies of her in the later stages, which we treasure. I took my own pictures of course, but his were art.

During this period a new magic spell overcame everything else. Once the baby started kicking sex did not matter, we were focussed on the most wonderful thing in the world. I still spent time as Paula, but mainly sitting and chatting with Erica. Paul got sucked off once or twice a week, but that was enough. The pegging sort of petered out. (I know other couples are more sexually active during pregnancy, but that was how it was for us.)

Our baby boy was the new best thing ever in the world. Erica looked at him and said "Hello Harry," and that was it, never mind our long discussions about names. There followed the wonder of breast-feeding. I loved to watch and occasionally join in! We contacted Grayson, and went to his studio where he did a set of wonderful studies including what we thought was the best photograph ever made of mother and child joined in this way. Both sets of grandparents loved it.

It was coming up to our wedding anniversary, and Erica asked me what I wanted. Naturally I said there was not anything better than Harry, and she asked me what Paula wanted.

"Forget Paula," I said. "I'm Dad now, nothing else matters."

"I don't want to forget Paula," she said. "I like her, and it has been fun having her around. I am just sorry she does not get the cock she so desperately wants." I tried to deny it and added that we had forsaken all others.

"Paul has," she answered, "but I don't mind Paula having a bit. I think we should ask for another visit from the Three Cocks. It is private and non-committal, otherwise Paula might be tempted elsewhere." I said that was ridiculous and we would do no such thing.

A while later she said "I contacted Tom and asked if the Three Cocks would be available for our wedding anniversary. He said no, Dick couldn't make it."

"There you are," I said. "It's not possible. We can forget it."

"Put on your dress, and we'll talk about it," she told me.

Paula came back in the green dress.

"I said that would be OK so I have booked Tom and Chuck to come and service you. Now tell me you don't really want it."

I couldn't.