All Comments on 'Magic Dress - Paula Pt. 02'

by SlightlyRude

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
Sissy

My girlfriend and her two girlfriends have transformed me in to the woman i am now.After two years i now have a woman body hairless 38d breast long hair smaller waist.When they make me up and dress me i can and have pass as a woman.They in joy using me for sex.They use dildos of all shapes and sizes even some the shoot cum.They make me eat them out a eat out their ass also.They seam to in joy sucking my cock and one loves me fucking her in her ass.My girlfriend loves me deep throating her feeding her my cum.They now gang bang me once a week with horse cock strap on dilldos Once they invited their black man to fuck me and to suck his cock while the filmed me sucking him swallowing his load and him fucking me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlightlyRude@SlightlyRude
Stories with sex, not just sex stories. Mainly British English and culture. The Magic Dress series is intended to explore a variety of experiences, from the simple joy that many men get in female attire to more appreciation of life as a woman, even without sex, up to physica...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES