Magic Dress - Robin Pt. 04

Story Info
New friends, new cocks.
2.5k words
4.67
2k
00

Part 58 of the 82 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 02/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 4 New friends, new cocks

At the start of the new year, Dad drove me to my new place, and we unloaded. Then he gave me an extra bag.

"It's from your Mum," he said. "There's a coat and some other bits."

There was a coat which was much more suitable than my anorak, a pink pullover, more panties.

And the red dress.

In intro week I took my turn on the XYZ table to extort money from the newcomers. In standard student unisex clothes of top and trousers, plus my new hair I was sufficiently indeterminate to epitomise what we were about.

Then it was study (not to be forgotten) and getting to know the housemates.

Darius was exactly as advertised: tall, dark and handsome. His family were Iranian but he was very much English public school. And charm! To say he could charm the pants off someone was not really an exaggeration. No wonder his girlfriend Celine preferred some XYZ folk to drain his sperm before letting him loose in the world. His little compliments made all of us feel good, and his polite requests really meant it was "no trouble" to comply. I could see him charming a jury before dissecting the evidence and shredding some witness on the stand.

At the same time, he worked so hard. In an evening he would do what would be a week's coursework for my class. But beforehand someone had to relieve his handsome cock and balls of the burden of copious spunk. A late-night sucking off was sometimes requested as well (unless he went to see Celine). These favours were spread around by some system he had.

I am sure I was not the only housemate thinking how nice it would be to have that lovely cock thrusting inside me and shooting his load. He was dark and it was darker, and rather long, but not thick. Just the right size for a hand or mouth, really. It was circumcised, and the head was quite long. Lucky Celine! (When I met her, she was equally impressive: tall and elegant, graceful and smart. Just a step up from human, like him.)

He bought me a lovely nightdress! Lacey, tasteful but discreetly sexy. Mum would have been envious! (Though there was no chance of him 'giving me one' as Mum had suggested.)

Gary and Pavel (who is Polish) were quite a pair of lovebirds, both doing engineering. But they both appreciated a bit of sex with other male housemates, provided there were no secrets. They fancied giving me a 'spit roast' so I had one in my mouth and the other in my arse (twice, both ways round). They liked it, but it wasn't that good for me. I preferred to enjoy one cock at a time.

George and Cathy were also a couple. They now never had sex with any other women, but liked some cock now and then, again restricted to the household. That was never me.

Terry had some girls he fucked, but was equally interested in men's arses, and liked to suck now and then.

It wasn't just sex, of course, far from it. For most of the time I was a student in unisex top and trousers with no makeup. This was me, really: not male, not female, just a human being getting on with life. In off time, I favoured female clothes, and liked dressing up and wearing makeup to go out. For the household, none of these things were necessary. I fucked and was fucked, sucked and was sucked, wearing anything or nothing. I often wore the formerly tight skirt to remind me of the need to control, and otherwise one of several dresses (washable and easy care).

The exception was the two special dresses. I was definitely different in them. Some kind of psychological conditioning, I suppose. The green one just relaxed me and made the world seem right. I was calm and feminine. But the red one! I felt as if it made me randy; but maybe it was because I only put it on when I was randy. I was confident and assertive. And randy. Several cocks would be likely to come when I put it on, including my own. These were now limited to the household, and sometimes Neville.

The housemates joked about it. If someone was getting angry, instead of saying "calm down" they often said "put on a green dress, would you?". Anyone who was high spirited might get the comment "red dress day?"

It turned out I was mainly the figurehead for the Red Queen Ball. The rest of the housemates did most of the work (apart from Darius) along with the events folk of the student union to do the important stuff. My main innovation was to book some extra rooms as "chill out" rooms. They each had a sink, and we put in some vinyl seats (no backs) for sitting or lying, and some screens for limited privacy. Condoms were provided, and we kept a discreet eye out to ensure that they were not used for drug dealing. On the toilets was a sign "No sex here, we're British. Just chill out" and people took the hint.

Someone prepared a large version of a Tenniel cartoon of the Red Queen in Alice Through the Looking Glass and because of pre-publicity a number of students dressed as Alice.

I, of course, was in the red dress, with a crown that someone had made me.

Having made the starting announcement, I was taken by Terry to the organiser's room (labelled The Red Queen's Parlour) where I was surprised to see Jeff. I was also very guilty that I had neglected him. He was in his leather jacket and cap, with a half pint glass.

"You'll need this in a bit," he said, as Terry got out his cock

I was delighted to suck him off, then rinse my mouth with shandy. Someone had to say it, so I did.

"A shandy and a shag?"

Jeff gave me a really vigorous fuck, which made me come, and I vowed to do more with him in future.

When I came out I found the techies had set up some kind of digital display, which now showed "Red Queen's Moves: 2" and people were laughing.

It had all been organised to keep me safe but satisfied, as the housemates in turn danced with me and took me to the parlour. I sucked off Neville and then Pavel fucked me. The display rose accordingly.

Darius and Celine had come as the white king and queen, looking very elegant, of course. I was surprised when Celine took me by the hand to the parlour and invited me to suck off Darius.

"I'm here to ensure there'll be no fucking," she said, with a not altogether convincing smile.

"Except later," she added, and he grinned convincingly. It was definitely exciting doing it with his girlfriend watching. The scoreboard showed five.

I was getting offers of drinks and sex, but politely declined (although some were very fanciable!) and stuck to drinking shandy.

In a while I danced with Gary and he led me to the parlour for another fuck.

I thought that was it, until a bit later George led me to the parlour. There was no-one waiting. Instead she got out a strap-on, and fitted it to herself instead of the pecker. She invited me to suck it.

It wasn't particularly enjoyable, but that wasn't the point.

"What do you think?" she asked. "Is it like Darius's? Shape and size? You should know!"

Yes, it was!

"There," she said, as she began to fuck me. "Your fantasy at last! Just imagine you're being fucked by handsome Darius!"

I said I preferred being fucked by her, and hoped to have it again.

"Sorry," she said, puffing a little. "This is just a one-off."

The dance was nearly at an end and my scoreboard showed seven.

Neville took the microphone and said "Take your partners for the last dance. But first, let's have seven cheers for the Red Queen!" With much laughter, they complied.

Looked towards Terry, but he was with someone dressed as Alice with a day's growth of dark stubble on the chin.

It was Jeff who said "May I have the pleasure?"

Neither of us knew how to waltz, so we sort of stumbled around, as did most others, apart from Darius and Celine, of course, who did it elegantly.

"Come home with me," he said at the end, so I did.

I don't know if it was him or me, but I just followed along with what he suggested. We were both rather sweaty, so we showered (separately - it was a tiny shower in a tiny flat). Then he took me in his arms and kissed me. With all the sex I had been having, there had really been nothing like this.

He led me gently to the bed. I lay down, and he positioned himself in a 69 position. We sucked each other's cocks: not to coming, just gently. It was lovely. Not 'red dress' hot and sexy, just nice. A pleasant thing in my mouth, pleasant feelings in my cock and knowing that he was feeling the same.

Fortunately, he had a spare toothbrush, so I stayed the night. It was nice to cuddle with this slightly hairy man. Unfortunately, it was hard to sleep as we kept disturbing each other, but I finally dropped off. When I woke up, he was on the couch.

We had breakfast (two Weetabix) and used the toilet etc. Then we 69'd again, all the way! He came first, and I didn't mind at all that he stopped sucking me and just enjoyed his orgasm. But in a while, he got back to work and was equally rewarded.

I borrowed some of his clothes to go home. Fortunately, there was no nine o'clock lecture, so I was able to attend the last two and listen carefully for clues to the exams. I was still packing when Dad turned up to collect me in the afternoon.

First day back, Mum took me to have my hair done and to be made up properly. The stylist was trying to persuade me to have a fancier style, but I insisted on just the trim and recolour. Then Mum took a photograph. They had a special wall with lighting, as clients often wanted to do this.

It turned out this photo was to be sent to Mum's mum, who had been told something about me (I don't know exactly what). Grandma sent me a card saying I looked like a nice girl, with a voucher for Marks & Spencer. So we went there and bought some underwear. Mum bought me another dress in exactly my (new) waist size and did something with the shoulders which had been a bit tight. They were fine afterwards.

I noticed she had a book about being transgender by her bed.

Dad had certainly not told his parents, and pretty much ignored the fact that I was a gay man often in a skirt or dress, talking about other things. My degree course baffled them, but they thought it was clever.

After Christmas came the exams, and I was better prepared this time.

There was a subtle change in Greenmill for the second semester. The housemates apart from Terry and me were all in their final year, so buckled down with project work and preparation for finals. I'm not sure if there was less sex, but it was largely confined to partners. Terry and I were not exactly partners, and he was getting cunt somewhere. However, I now had Jeff which more than made up for things. As Terry said: he had a girlfriend and I had a boyfriend, but we still had each other.

I did quite well in my second-year exams.

That summer I invited Jeff to come and meet my parents, as my boyfriend. It was hard for them, I know, but they were very friendly and said he was a nice boy, and could come and stay whenever he wanted. He could only stay a few days, because he had a summer job in a laboratory.

It was all a bit tense, and we could not sleep well together, but we sucked each other off in a lovely 69. I am sure Mum and Dad had no sex at all, so I was relieved to hear the bed thumping after he had left.

I needed the money, so managed to get myself a job as well, stacking shelves at a supermarket. It was also an opportunity to observe people at work, the operation of the retail sector, and behaviour of customers. Real sociology - or so I kidded myself. It was the awkward unpopular shifts in which temporary workers were wanted, but this was OK as it gave me time during the day, sometimes with Mum.

Although I protested that I wasn't trying to be a girl, she liked being with me in makeup and dresses. I guess she would have liked a daughter, so didn't really mind, and it was quite nice really. We went out carefully, just to the park, shops or a museum (and once or twice actually had a cake in a café!). She gave me a little perfume spray to use before going out, and a neutral deodorant for everyday use. (Shaving my underarms was routine.)

She told me once "If you're going to dress like a girl, you should at least do it nicely, and so that people don't laugh at you."

Although I did not need them, I always wore the plastic knockers because they had been a gift, and got quite used to them.

She insisted on buying me 'proper' shoes as an alternative to trainers. What she called 'flats' and a pair with low heels, which she said were essential for the red dress.

"Just in case Jeff wants to take you somewhere nice," she explained.

We also had interesting conversations about a woman's view of the world, which was more complex and harder than I had realised. I think she also liked dressing up a bit to go out with me, and began to appreciate that a little myself. Being in a dress was nice for me, but I wished Terry and Jeff would say I looked good. Looking back, I realised that it had been mainly George and Cathy who had done so. And I thought back when I was younger and Mum came home with a new hairdo, how I had said nothing (other than things like "What's for tea?") and Dad had said little. How much happier we could have made her with a few kind words. For that matter, George and Cathy had complimented me much more than I had done to them.

With some new clothes (male and female) I went back to university.