The Golden Spikes' Training

Story Info
A gay gang has enough with the insults from a homophobic guy.
6.8k words
3.74
9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters and locations in this story are fictional.

All characters are 20+ in age.

Contain strong language

*****

Part one.

A new morning and year embrace Houmn's University with a beautiful sky.

This is the story of our boy Fred, who is new to Houmn's. He is only 21 years old and got transferred from his town because of his amazing talent and skill for football. He is a jock who loves outdoor activities and sports trips. Doesn't care much about his studies or being in a confined space. The AFSS (American Football Supreme Society) is his main goal since he was 12.

"This is only one step toward the AFSS," he thought, "just wait for me to make it happen, dad."

Fred would use all the sunrises and dusks to run around the campus. This routine let him be fully familiarized in only 3 days with the college's lands and the locations of its buildings that he needed for success, like the library for his homework or the training fields for football. Although academy studies are not part of his aptitudes, he is smart himself and is exceptionally good when it comes to conversing and treating other people. Doesn't hesitate at all, and can quickly befriend teachers and classmates to help his grades.

In just a short time, he is already the wet dream of every girl who knows him. Fred, not only is smart and has an athletic trained body because of the football and gym, but he is handsome and funny.

He is the young man everyone wants to befriend, except for one thing Fred hides from everyone. He is gay and doesn't want to come out. His family is conservative, so he never dared to come out during his high school years, as his dad and friends would probably be ashamed of him being the reason behind a lot of stress in Fred's life.

His big flaw is that every time the subject of gay people is on the air, he panics and responds aggressively about gay people, out of fear, not hate. This is the result of growing up with a conservative family in a homophobic little hometown.

***

After weeks in Houmn, Fred had already identified a good bunch of gay people. To avoid any confrontation, he always took different paths to get to the classroom and sat far away from them. His envy was mostly what made him act like that. He wasn't free to do what he desired. He was always occupied making his dad proud, and being gay was not the way to accomplish it.

It was until one day when two gays who shared one class approached him: one of them constantly wears a red jacket called Lance, and a short guy with sharp hair called Randy. Both tried to befriend him, but they put Fred on the defensive when one of them touched his shoulder in not such a friendly way.

"Get OFF me, you idiot," Fred was mad at the act

"Calm down man," Randy tried to avoid conflict and raised his hands, making the gesture for his words.

"Yeah, we just want to know you man," Lance explained, although they found Fred attractive and wanted to know if he was like them.

"Oh, you only want that, right? I know you are gay, you faggots! You only want to fuck normal people like me!" Fred raised his arms in front of him as he was ready for a fistfight. "I can take both of you, come on!"

Despite the two gays' real intentions, this situation was Fred's fault. It was fear that made him act aggressively. However, his classmates came in between before someone got hurt. They held Fred tightly so he couldn't attack Randy.

"I would want to see that, idiot," Randy was also agitated, but he was being held too.

"Calm down both of you or get out of my class!" The professor yelled, "I won't give you another chance!"

The professor's warning quieted the whole group, and the class proceeded as usual. For 1 hour, everyone behaved as if nothing happened between Fred, Randy, and Lance. When the professor finally left the classroom, Lance approached Fred, who was putting his notebook and pens inside his backpack.

"What do you want?" Fred angrily asked, "haven't you already bugged me enough?"

"You were the one who acted with aggression first. You should apologize to us, we didn't do anything to you," Lance replied. "You better be on good terms with us."

"Pff, Fuck off," the jock turned his back on Lance, only to disappear by going upstairs at the end of the hallway.

"He is not worth it man, not yet," Izaan said, "not until the boss says it" Izaan, who had just arrived, patted his friend's shoulder.

"Izaan is right, we have better things to do, he can go fuck himself," Randy was next to Izaan.

"I guess so," Lance lay on the wall and breathed deeply to calm down. He now wanted to get back at Fred for being aggressively homophobic.

Unknown to Fred and most students, Lance, and the other two guys are from a rather favored gang on the campus.

Fred went to the football fields after that conflict and drew all his anger as fuel to train the rest of the day. He was so unchecked with his movements that even the coach noticed it. His training partners were also perplexed, all of them minus Brandon, the second component of the team more valuable after Fred.

***

The incident stayed in the past, everything proceeded as usual, with the exception that the coach talked every day with Fred after the boy told him about the incident in the classroom, but he never revealed the real reason.

The coach was probably the only person Fred felt he could talk to about his goals. It was a way to release his anxiety without telling the truth about being gay. He only said his father had high expectations from him, and because the coach valued him so much as he was his best player, never really questioned him.

Days turned into weeks, and Fred was always training for the Quarterback position of the football team: The Unicorns. However, the position has another prospect: The Redhead Brandon, his rival in football since he got on the team. Both were almost equally good in each skill department: physical condition, discipline, and mind for maneuvers and tactic play, with the only difference being Fred's speed against Brandon's durability.

Another thing is that Fred knew Brandon was openly gay, as he had seen him kiss other men around the campus several times. This only fueled, even more, his determination to be better than his rival.

"You can't be defeated by a faggot, you would only bring shame to this family," he heard his father's words in his mind.

"No gay can be better than me in football," he thought as doing his press bench series in the gym.

Brandon, however, attempted several times to befriend Fred: offering his help to train better, giving a hand with homework, sharing ideas for the football team, or even a casual conversation, though Fred just disregarded his efforts and blew him off every time. This occasionally got on Brandon's nerves, as he found Fred fascinating and handsome, he wanted to be part of his life.

Every day, both men were challenged with diverse trials to qualify the best of them. It was until one Friday that their football coach finally announced the position of the quarterback on the boards: Fred was the chosen one. And Brandon, although disappointed about not getting the position, decided to congratulate his rival. Maybe with this, he can finally get Fred's sweet side.

After the practice, all the guys were in the shower room cabins. Fred was sitting on the bench with only a towel wrapped around his waist, showing his beautiful body with well-developed pecs and a magnificent six-pack. He was waiting patiently for his turn until being alone, as he didn't want to bathe with other men to avoid his dick having an erection in front of them.

Brandon came out of the showers, only modeling his good athletic body in a towel too, and caught Fred peeking at his body, but his rival immediately looked to the other side. Brandon smiled as he lay eyes on Fred's delicious body, focusing on his brownish nipples and his noticeable well-sized bulge under the towel.

"Hey, what's up? Most cabins are already empty, you know?" Brandon came near as he spoke.

"Hey, okay," Fred replied uninterestedly, crossing his arms to show some modesty. He turned his head to the other side, avoiding eye contact with Brandon.

"Everything good?" Brandon sat on the bench next to Fred, licking his lips as he fantasized about the taste of Fred's neck in his mind.

"Sigh," Fred, didn't see Brand's lick movement, but was still nervous and slipped half a meter on the bench to put distance between them.

"I wanted to congratulate you for having won the quarterback position. You are gifted, I must admit," Brandon said with a subtle depraved smile on his face.

"Yeah... thanks," this made Fred smile a little.

The Redhead wanted to give him a good hug to feel all the smooth skin of his rival body, but Fred immediately heavily pushed him aside.

"What's wrong with you?" Brandon was surprised, as he knew Fred wasn't friendly to him, but never expected this reaction.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Fred got up with an enraged expression on his face.

"Nothing, I just wanted to congratulate you with a hug," Brandon replied with an angry tone, still sitting on the bench with a shocked face.

"Save your fucking hugs for you," Fred imagined the worst. He thought Brandon wanted to kiss him.

"Calm down friend, I just..." He didn't even conclude the sentence as Fred interrupted him by pushing him again.

"I'm not a friend with a dirty FAGGOT," - Fred quickly stormed to the showers. He was exalted, and maybe the cold water would calm him down. Being this enraged would probably avoid an erection right now.

"What a jerk," Brandon sighed, then he angrily slammed his fist on the bench, splintering a little part of the old wood furniture. The Redhead had enough of Fred's insolence.

In the shower cabin under the cold stream of water, Fred thought about his reaction back there and punched the wall in frustration. He knows it happened because of the skin-to-skin contact. This got Fred aroused for a little moment and responded rudely to hide the fact he is gay. After all, he even thought Brandon was hot after seeing his smooth body.

"Focus, Fred, Focus," he said to himself with his eyes closed as he lay on the wall of the cabin to let his body be washed under the cold water.

***

Campus classes concluded some hours before the night fell. Already well dressed in his favorite clothes, Brandon exited the campus grounds and went to an old big house located just a few blocks apart. That place was a gift from his father to him and his buddies. It was Brandon's "hideout" and his second home, aside from his apartment on the campus. The place had everything that any student wanted: no authority and privacy, as the building was closed to the public with a tall fence, and most of its rooms have soundproof walls.

He reunited with his pals every weekend in that house. He gladly shared the place with them, even granting them each a set of keys, as they were part of his secret gang.

He used his keys to enter the fence's gate and walked through the fancy stone path from the gate to the house's door until finally entering the hall. Once inside, he went upstairs to a room where other four people were hanging out and waiting for him: Lance, Izzan, Bruce, and Randy. The five of them named themselves the 'Golden Spikes', and the Redhead Brandon was the leader. They are only well known by the college's gay community for doing protection and charity.

He was still angry about what happened during the day at the football team's locker room. But he also thought maybe it was too selfish of him to do something about it. His friends, seeing him in that mood, tried to cheer him up, but nothing worked. It was after Brandon told them exactly what had happened that they finally knew what was wrong.

"Wow, what he did was awful, boss, what is the name of this caveman? We should get him," Lance was at video games on a big screen along with Izaa, but his attention was focused on his boss's words.

"His name is Fred, but there is no hurry," Brandon replied.

Randy, who was just devouring some chips, and Lance had their eyes wide open when they heard the name from their boss's mouth.

"That guy is the same that almost got a fight with us!" Randy yelled surprised.

"So this idiot is still being rude to gay people," Lance dropped the controller as he was just thinking about the other day.

"What? What happened?" To his surprise, Brandon didn't know about that.

Both of his friends told them the whole story about what happened weeks ago in the classroom, and how Fred almost attacked them just for being gay.

"Why didn't you tell me, that was weeks ago!". Brandon complains to them.

"Well, I didn't think of it as a big deal back then, so we just continued our schedule," Izaan answered with a shrug. "But looks like I was wrong."

"Okay, I have it now," Raising his hands to cover his face, Brandon starts laughing wickedly and gets all his boys an excited expression on their faces. Brandon was thinking of good retribution for Fred.

The gang immediately backs Brandon's intentions, most of them already want to punish that rude jock. They were now more than enthusiastic to hear his schemes. It has been months since the gang "trained" the last disrespectful boy. A nerdy boy called Noah laughed at one of them for kissing another guy. They captured him one Friday night, and on Monday quit College.

Fred is not their first target, and neither will be their last.

"Hey guys, I think it's time we invite Fred here, don't you think?" Brandon looked at his watch. "We will bring him before the night ends, it's Friday, and I know where he will be tonight."

"Yeah! Yeah!" The gang was ready for this.

"It's kind of a shame, he is gorgeous, and I wanted him to willingly accept me, but now I'll use force to lick his whole body," Brandon delighted himself with his thoughts.

***

Fred came out of his campus apartment, it was already dark around 8:30 pm. He and his team had planned to celebrate his efforts for getting the quarterback position. It was rare for him to go out with people, even if it was his football team. He doesn't have any real friends in Houmn yet, as he is only focused on his football career and hiding his gay self. Fred thought of it as an opportunity to have fun before Monday. He even thought about trying to catch a beautiful lady to spend at least this great night with someone, as he felt lonely.

His destination was outside the campus grounds, a nightclub called "The Shaking." The campus has its club, but the football team doesn't like it, as it closes earlier than most city nightclubs. "The Shaking" was chosen instead, a club a few blocks next to the campus. Fred was late, as he waited for the complete team to go first, so he could calmly walk under the night.

The route to the club is without a single soul. It's Friday after all, weekends are free from college classes, and everyone is having fun at the apartment with parties or dancing in the campus club.

Most people wouldn't go out alone at night, but he doesn't care at all. His father raised him to not fear anything and told him that he is a strong man who can take care of himself. "You can't be a pussy boy, or you disgrace this family," his father's words resonate in his head.

He walked around 20 minutes to finally be at the campus gate. He took out his phone and opened the app maps so he can remember where the nightclub is located. The bar is only 15 blocks to the east, it's straightforward. Fred put the phone back into his jacket pocket and started walking. If luck is on his side tonight, he will soon be drinking and dancing with a beautiful lady as a partner.

Fred has traveled 4 blocks when he hears a noise from behind. He stops and turns, but no one is around him. Out of worry, he continues when in the next block he hears a noise again... He stops and turns around one more time.

"Who is there?" He looks carefully around with the faint illumination from the street's lights. "Pff... why am I so gay?! Maybe it is just a cat or a raccoon."

Fred continues his way to the nightclub. He had already crossed 4 more blocks, but he was shocked when a flying bottle was thrown near his foot, breaking in the process. Fred quickly turns around in a defensive posture, remembering all his father's self-defense lessons.

"I'm warning!" He yells. "I don't want trouble, though if you intend to hurt or mug me, be prepared... I'm not gay to run from my problems."

Three silhouettes come from the alley next to him. He takes three steps back and recognizes two of them: Lance and Randy, who are wickedly smiling.

"Are you two following me?" Fred is now pissed. "You are getting on my nerves, creeps!"

"Yeah yeah, we heard all the bullshit you said a few blocks earlier," Lance mockingly answers as he comes closer to Fred.

"So now being gay is coward, eh?" Randy is already pissed too. "Let's see how you behave after a gay kicks your ass, pretty boy."

Fred stares at them, he knows they aren't here just for chatting. They want to get back at him for the other day's incident.

Randy is very short in height, but he and Lance have the looks of someone who enjoys street fights. However, he doesn't identify the other guy, a dark-skinned slender called Izaan, who is behind them. Probably just for support, as his looks are more refined than the other two.

The jock is being encircled by the three, he knows it is possible to take out two of them, but a third could be too much and dangerous. Analyzing the situation, Fred spots an aluminum trashcan next to him and kicks it at them, forcing them to scatter to avoid it. They quickly turn to Fred, but he has already sprinted back to campus at godspeed.

"Huff Huff, I need to get out of here fast!" Despite his great speed, Fred struggles to run in his party shoes. The only one who reaches him despite having very short legs is Randy, "he is stupidly fast."

Randy managed to grab Fred by his jacket and dragged him. Fred lost his burst speed because of this action, and Randy exploited the opportunity to quickly kick behind his left knee. The jock loses his balance and falls to the ground. Randy is now on top of him and prevents Fred from running again.

"This is for all the trash you said. When I'm done with you, you'll be my little bitch!" Randy was throwing punches at Fred's head as he spoke

Fred shields from the punches by covering his head with his arms. Using his superior strength, he pushes the little man away from him and punches him in the gut. Randy is now on the floor gasping. It will take a few seconds for him to get up, but Lance and the other guy are approaching.

"I can't let them reach me, I need to go," he was catching his air back from having just run 6 blocks in an instant and defending from Randy's assault. "If only that little bastard didn't..."

Fred turns around to flee when a mountain of flesh stops him. A giant called Bruce, Fred only knows him from the college news boards. He is called the Houmn's Bull from the wrestling team. He is way taller than him and has twice his build. Bruce is wearing a green shirt, long shorts, and gym thick gloves.

"Get him, Bruce! But do it carefully, the boss wants him unharmed," Lance yells after helping Randy stand up.

"Got it..." Bruce answers while cracking his knuckles.

Fred knows he doesn't stand a chance in a real fight against Bruce. His speed is the only way to escape this situation. The jock tries to dodge the giant by running to his right side, but the sprint makes him feel pain behind his left knee from the early kick Randy performed on him moments before. This slows him enough for the wrestler to use his arm as a barrier to knock him to the ground.

Lying on the pavement, Bruce tries to grab him, but Fred rolls over and gets up quickly. The giant is smiling, Fred can't escape, as the gang has already blocked all his escape routes.

12