Magic Dress - Robin Pt. 05

Story Info
A gay man, happy in a dress.
2.5k words
4.65
1.8k
00

Part 59 of the 82 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 5

All of the housemates had graduated, apart from Terry and me. It was the end of an era for us, so we decided to find a new place, and let a new XYZ community start again. Terry found a place for three, to include Jeff.

The first Sunday was a red dress day. They both fucked me in the morning, and I sucked them off in the afternoon. In the evening, we went out for a drink together, and talked about the boys we fancied in the bar, especially the first years. Then I was fucked again by both!

Monday was a green dress day. That is, student togs for the day, green dress for the evening. I was treated like a lady, but no sex. I think they may have done something together.

It was our final year, so we really had to work hard. Fortunately, we were more mature. (Did you know young people's brains are still developing at the age of 18? Especially in the area for judgment. 21-year olds have better judgment than teenagers not because of their education, but because of more brain tissue. Still, universities take the credit. Sociology fact!)

We settled down into a routine. Terry had apparently been fucking George, and viewed me as a substitute woman. I never fucked him, and he never sucked me off. He liked to fuck me in red underwear with stockings, and was very enthusiastic. I had to have a dress when I sucked him. When he fancied a man, it was Jeff he sucked or fucked, or who fucked him. He was basically the dominant male, who had what sex he wanted with either of us when he wanted.

Apart from that, Jeff would have sex with me any way I fancied. I mostly liked receiving his sperms, but gave him a fuck or let him suck me whenever he asked.

Actually, Jeff and me were quite happy to let Terry lead. There were no arguments and we all got enough sex to keep us happy but safe, and encouraged each other to get on with studying.

I was in my neuter clothes for lectures and such, but liked to relax in a dress. I had my everyday ones to wear and wash, with the red and green being more special. I didn't bother with a bra or makeup just in our flat or nearby, only if we went out, although I found the ritual of putting on makeup quite calming. The green dress and makeup pretty well dealt with any stress.

I refused to get involved in what was going to be called the Red Queen's Other Ball, as I didn't fancy the counter and the expectations, so they called it the XYZ Ball. Jeff and Terry both fucked me in a chill out room. Terry scored with a former housemate, but I ended the evening sucking off Jeff. That would have been disappointing for the Red Queen, but the Green Queen was happy.

After a while I sometimes wore a skirt to lectures, but no makeup. No-one giving or taking a degree in sociology would dare to criticise, though a couple of girls said it suited me.

As well as final year project and the looming exams, one source of stress was looking for a job. How far from the naïve expectations of our first year, and the examples of successful graduates! Now we had been trained in statistics and critical thinking, the percentage of graduates in employment after six months was not encouraging, nor was the large fraction of these being in retail, bar staff etc.

Terry, of course, got one of the jobs we had expected and would probably be given as a typical example in a future prospectus. Eventually, like many others, I gave up looking and concentrated on getting a decent degree. Jeff was in a similar position, but we comforted each other with a cock in the mouth.

The three of us were working hard and having sex, so it was not a bad life really.

I got the degree result I wanted, and graduated in the suit which had been used for interviews. I was not sure if Mum was pleased or a little disappointed that I wasn't in a dress.

+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +

Jeff actually got a job as a laboratory technician at the university in his home city, while I got to experience the state support for the jobless which had been the subject of essays. I had not properly understood it, I realised.

Mum got my best dresses dry-cleaned, and washed the others. She ganged up with the hairdresser and I got some highlights in my hair.

Jeff invited me to visit and Mum insisted I take the green dress at least with me. Dad drove me over and stayed for lunch, then went home.

Jeff's parents were lovely, a bit posher than mine, and had been used to their son being gay for a long time. They said they were so glad to meet his special friend, and my dad.

When Dad had gone, Jeff's mum said "Why don't you two boys go and have a shower together, then do what you like in Jeff's room? Dinner is at seven, but come down any time before then. We'd love to see you in your special dress, Robin, but don't feel obliged if you don't want."

A shower together? I could feel the stiffness already.

Unlike the tiny showers in student rooms, the shower was easily big enough for two. Jeff said his parents used it a lot.

We were quite wasteful on water, I'm afraid. Feeling each other's wet bodies with our hands, rubbing our cocks together as we kissed, soaping each other's arses. Jeff slipped a soapy finger into mine, just a little, and I was so thrilled with the intimacy, and immediately did the same to him. Somehow we restrained ourselves from wanking each other too much, and managed to keep from coming in the shower. But it was not long after that we were on the bed, cocks in each other's mouths and spunking away!

"I love you man," said Jeff.

"I love you too," I answered.

We cuddled and talked a bit before having a nap together, bum to bum.

It was a couple of hours later that I woke up, eager for the dress. I shaved my chin again from the morning and went back to the shower to wash and condition my hair. Then put on makeup in a leisurely fashion, enjoying the careful build-up of a more feminine face. I put some moisturizer on my legs (shaved that morning) and decided not to bother with stockings or tights. In this posh home it would not feel right to fill my bra with anything but the plastic tits. I had the flat shoes instead of trainers.

I was feeling rather good as I went downstairs, where they were all in the living room with a teapot and some china cups.

"My word! Don't you look a picture?" said Jeff's mum, and I was invited to turn around. She turned to Jeff.

"You've got a very good-looking boy there, darling. Well done!"

"Just in time for some tea," said her dad, pouring a cup. "The shower's good, isn't it? Best improvement we made to the house. I'm glad Jeff's been able to share it with you at last."

I could feel myself blushing.

"Don't be shy!" said his mum. "You're young, so enjoy yourselves - why do you think we wanted a big shower?"

"Jeff, darling," she continued, "was that the dress he wore at the Drag Ball, the first time you were with him?"

"No, a red one, but same sort."

She turned to me, and put her hand on mine.

"Well, I'm sure we'd like to see that some time. You'd both be embarrassed if I repeated what he texted to us about you. We thought it was just a crush, but it's nice to see it's lasted."

Looking back, what I appreciated most was that they did not try to treat me like a girl (as Mum tended to). Just what I was, a gay man in a dress and their son's boyfriend. We were 'you boys' or 'young men like you', and being a couple was quite normal.

We just talked about things in general. I found out more about them, and told them about my family. They never asked me things like what did my parents think of me being gay or in a dress. They both had degrees, but said my parents must be proud of my achievement.

That night, Jeff gave me a long slow fuck, and finished me off with his mouth. It was not so difficult sleeping together.

+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +

Next day, Jeff drove me (in his mum's car) to my Mum's parents' house, since they were not so far away. At Grandma's request I was in the green dress again. I introduced Jeff as my boyfriend.

"Well," she said, giving me a kiss, "here you are at last." She put her hands on my hair.

"You've had it coloured, I see. Quite nice. It would be good if it was longer. You can get extensions, you know. All the girls seem to be wearing them." Her hair was now short and white but I knew from photographs she had been a long-haired redhead.

She looked up thoughtfully.

"You were a great disappointment to me," she mused. "And your Mum."

I didn't know what to say.

"I had four grandsons already, and we were sure you were going to be a girl. She had already decided on the name Robyn after my mother. With a Y, you know, for a girl. You were such a beautiful child, and we didn't cut your hair until you went to school. We so much wanted to put you into little dresses, but that wouldn't have been right. So we called you Robin with an I."

"Your Mum was always sorry that she wasn't able to try again, but that could have been a boy anyway."

I wondered why she wasn't able, but did not like to ask.

"Well, when she told me you were starting to wear dresses, you could have knocked me down with a feather, but she said you seemed happy, so I am too. Jeff seems a nice enough lad, so I hope you'll be happy as a girl."

I was about to try to explain the difference between gay and transgender, but realised it was not a good idea to get into complications.

She drew me close and whispered in my ear. "Your mum and dad were upset at first, but now she's glad to have a daughter. And I always wanted a granddaughter, though it's a bit late!"

Grandad didn't say much, but when we left called me 'lass'. I realised he was trying to be supportive, so gave him a kiss on his stubbly cheek, which he seemed to like.

Jeff drove me back and we had a lovely evening and night. Next day Jeff went to work and I got a train home, in my man clothes.

+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +

The Job Centre was unable to find me a position in keeping with my graduate status, and a career in retail or bar staff loomed, until I got a message from Jeff's dad of a couple of jobs in their city council offices. In my suit and with my degree, I passed an interview, and moved to stay with Jeff.

In a sense I was using my degree in that we were dealing with people in large numbers and attempting to support them in their lives with various services. Dad told his friends that I was a 'local government officer'.

Eventually we got our own flat, but visited Jeff's parents quite often for a shower and a free dinner. I found it worked for me pretty much as it had when studying. Jeff's mum helped me buy a jacket and trousers - not a slob, but not formal - for work. I was a man, but my sexual preferences were of no concern. This was my work self. I would sometimes stop for a quick drink with colleagues after work in these clothes. However, in my off time I tended to have female clothes, and sometimes makeup, especially if we went out to a restaurant or the cinema. Jeff's parents liked the theatre, so we went too sometimes.

I ended up with three sets of clothes.

My work clothes were smart casual male, including underpants. No frilly panties. I also had my slob clothes: jeans or tracksuit bottoms and casual tops. Then what we called my lady clothes.

At first my lady clothes were just for dressing up, but my slob clothes got less and less use. It became quite routine for me to come home, have a shower, and put on something feminine for the evening. No bra, no makeup, and comfortable but pretty knickers. I often wore a nightdress, but took it off when going to bed!

The slob clothes were for things like weekend shopping, dealing with the neighbours and so on. But I became increasingly confident in wearing a dress outside. This was with a bra (stuffed with socks) and basic makeup for the neighbours and nearby shops. I wasn't trying to pretend to be anything else but a man in a dress, and didn't go far alone like this.

Going out somewhere like a restaurant or theatre meant the full female (plastic breasts), but only with Jeff. Sometimes his parents were there as well, which was nice.

Being gay and a crossdresser became known at work and seemed to make the female staff more friendly. (I was neither available nor competition, I suppose.) At one point I was invited to join a hen party from work, and afterwards I was given a certificate making me an honorary girl, with access rights to the female toilet at work! (Though I never took up this right.)

Jeff and I sometimes go to gay venues, in which case I might camp it up a bit in the red dress. It is nice to think of the cocks available, but there will be no other but Jeff's from now on. In domestic life I think I am a bit the wife, but I still fuck him nearly as often as he fucks me.

When I visit Mum and Dad, I dress female all the time, and act like a daughter as well as I can. The same for Mum's parents, but not Dad's. (They live even further away and know I am gay, but that's all. Dad's choice.)

I am not trans. I am a gay man who likes to wear dresses. But I let my Mum pretend I am a girl, because I love her.

As for sex - I think we both get enough and are happy with each other. But I do like to remember my time as the Red Queen.