All Comments on 'Magic Dress - Yvette Pt. 04'

by SlightlyRude

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
SlightlyRudeSlightlyRudeabout 5 years agoAuthor
The Story Continues

This was indeed the ending of the story I wrote, as indicated in the first chapter. That was my plan: Maurice, Yvette and Kathy happy ever after.

I added the final line because the characters actually carried on without me. What followed surprised me more than once. I found myself eager to get to the computer to find out what would happen next.. I warn you that things did not always go well, and there was a certain amount of unhappiness. The situation became more complicated than simple crossdressing. However they dealt with their problems better than I am sure I would have.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksabout 5 years ago
A Woman

The stories are intertwining....Kathy showed what women can do in a sexual need allowing Yvette to explore on her own! Kathy and Yvette are now married and Yvette has her old job back! It's not the end of the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlightlyRude@SlightlyRude
Stories with sex, not just sex stories. Mainly British English and culture. The Magic Dress series is intended to explore a variety of experiences, from the simple joy that many men get in female attire to more appreciation of life as a woman, even without sex, up to physica...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES