Sultry Summoning Ch. 01

Story Info
Outcast Tony accidentally summons a big cocked succubus.
7.3k words
4.79
16.6k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N. Heeeeeey guyyyyyys, I hope you've been enjoying this month of lots of uploads ^^ We've still got more coming before August is done!

But here's a new one, now obviously my story The Lost Boy deals with lots of Succubi and the supernatural, but this is another story about a every day student who stumbles upon a book to summon a succubus. Not an epic fantasy adventure, just a fun little story about a femboy summoning a beautiful stacked girl with a dick that she proceeds to blow his back out with :3 fun times! And maybe they'll fall in love, we'll see XD.

The Following Contains: See above.

I hope you all enjoy another new story!

*****

"Succubus..."

Tony held his breath, the teen pouring over the passages in the book he found. After school, Tony went to the towns local Library to return a history book he borrowed. Needing it for his upcoming social studies project, however when he arrived there, returning the book into the drop off. He noticed a certain book sitting atop a rolling cart that caught his eye. It was a deep purple with ruby red text scrawled over the front. The binding seemed as if it was wrapped in an incredibly soft velvet like material. It stood out in stark contrast to the many other drab and simple books strewn about the cart.

The dark haired boy tilted his head, lifting his hand up to brush a lock of his shoulder length tresses out of the way. Then moved to pick up the book, just interested in taking a look as it was visually appealing.

He skimmed through some of the pages, just trailing through the entries lightly, until he found the page with art work illustrated into the pages. And his eyes went wide.

Pictures of an absolutely beautiful woman were drawn in dark ink, with some parts colored red, namely her eyes. The text was all written in a fancy looking Vivaldi, and most of the passages weren't in English. They had small translations written below though that looked as if they had been added after a fashion. His eyes eventually falling upon the word that echoed in his mind still.

'Succubus.'

The woman drawn there was shapely, gorgeous hips and long legs adorned with high heeled leather boots. A swishing spade tail and two horns protruding from the sides of her head, above her pointed ears. A sultry smirk on her face as her painted eyes seemed to drill into Tony's soul, seeming like she was actually looking at him right now. Just looking at the image seemed like it was enough to start waking up the nerves in his body. His face feeling warm as he gazed down her body, a black bra and thong like panties covering her busty chest and her private place. Tony could only imagine what wonders may lie beneath those coverings.

For a moment, it was fun to just skim through the pages of her, having fun reading the translations and learning apparently what this book was supposed to be. According to its passages, this was a summoning manual, for calling upon a Succubus demon to fulfill your most lewd, lecherous desires. It was enough to make him chuckle as he leaned on the wall skimming the book. If only it was true, Tony was eighteen years old, and still a one hundred percent virgin. No kisses, no hugs, no hand holding. He was as pure as a delicate flower, lifting one leg and placing it against the wall behind him. Skinny jeans and baggie black hoodie that went all the way down to his thighs on his small frame.

Imagine if it was real though? What if he took this tome home with him, then followed some of the apparent instructions, and she actually appeared? This Succubus, beautiful and sexy, there to help relieve him of his innocence that he had been unwillingly stuck with his whole life.

He wasn't a virgin by choice that's for sure, just the girls in his high school seemed to prefer the tall, dark, strong and handsome type. Not skinny mini girly body type, so he had been dealt a major wash of a hand when it came to relationships.

But what would it be like, to summon such a skilled entity, who's whole existence was based around sex, passion, and fulfilling perverted desires.

Tony sighed heavily, imagining what it would be like. Imagining this stacked demoness, her legs straddling him, hands weaving their fingers through her hair as her hips swiveled on his pelvis. The sweet sounds of delight she'd make, the pleasure he'd feel with her. Tony almost hugged the book close to his chest thinking about it. Of course he didn't believe it was real, but he figured...how cool would it be? So...why not give it a try?

Chuckling a bit at that, he decided in that moment, he was gonna take this book home. Just to read through more of it, maybe play around with some of the symbols, and also to look at more of the images of this gorgeous mystery demoness.

The Librarian gave him a curious look when he happily skipped up to the desk, asking to check out this tome. Obviously, Tony looked far too innocent to be into the Occult and demon summoning. But it was none of her business, and she checked his Library card, allowing him to leave the Library with it in his possession. A noticeable skip in his step as he headed home, eager to peruse through the rest of the pages, and maybe take a swing at trying to summon this woman he was enthralled by.

All in good fun of course, Tony wasn't a practitioner of anything cult-y. He knew nothing would actually come of it, but hey, if it turned out to be real, he'd end up with the sexiest demon in his room wanting to fuck his virginity away. What better way to lose your V-card?

With that, Tony hurried home. New book in his arms, and an eagerness to get right to work on reading the rest and deciphering its pages.

He arrived at home, his parents both at work leaving the house to himself for a few more hours. Just like he liked it, he darted upstairs to his bedroom, closing the door behind him and leaping onto his bed, laying prone on his belly to continue to read through the rest of it. Staring longingly at the images of the Succubus, turning page after page and reading everything he could, thought the translations were in pretty broken English, so he was pretty sure there were errors here and there. But after about thirty or so minutes of just scanning page after page, he found a particularly lewd picture of the Succubus. Laying on her back, her tail swept up over her body and just barely covering up her breasts. Her bra and panties gone, boots gone, she was completely naked, arching her back but still tastefully hiding all of her naughty areas.

That was the last straw for Tony, he was trying this ritual. Because if he could actually summon someone as gorgeous like this? He would be ecstatic, and if it turned out to be BS, well then at least he wasn't bored this afternoon.

So with his mind made up and with a shrug of his shoulder, the young teen got up from his prone position to search out the necessary items required to perform this ritual.

He needed something to draw on the floor with, a personal item that he cherished, some salt of course, and the ritual also required himself to be butt naked when it came to this summoning. Obviously since he's attempting to summon a Succubus to take his virginity, that part made sense. The personal item was to provide a connection between himself and the magic, and the salt was to keep bad spirits away. As the book scribbled, the worst of the demons would always be on the lookout for gateways into our world, so the salt for some reason acts as a purifying barrier that would keep any other spirits away, only allowing the one he called in.

Tony hurried through the house and gathered his things, a washable marker of course so he could get it off of his floor. And an old stuffed toy bear that he's had since he was about six, even though he didn't sleep with it anymore, it was something he kept near and dear to him for many, many years, so he figured that should probably be personal enough for this ritual.

Bringing the items back to his bedroom, he locked his door and shut the blinds of the windows. Using a lighter to ignite some Yankee candles as well for dramatic illumination. Funnily enough, this ritual didn't even require candles, that was all Tony's idea. But it set the mood and also smelled like cinnamon buns so who cares?

Following that, Tony stripped down to the skin, tossing his oversized black hoodie to the bed, whipping off his jeans and shoes as well, and lastly his underwear. His ankle socks remained on though, even though the ritual requested that he be 'unclothed' as it was written. The person in the little image drawn making the summoning circle was wearing an old fashioned feather hat. So he was sure it would be fine if he didn't play it to the letter.

Besides this was obviously total BS anyways, he was just having fun and messing around with some silly magic. He was one huuuundred percent sure that it wasn't real...

Even so though, he did have quite the stiffy while he was setting up. His heart beating with a thrilled quick pace, he hadn't really done anything like this throughout his entire life. It was exciting!

The next step after disrobing, was to draw the five point star on the ground, Tony was surprised that it was actually not supposed to be a pentagram. The creepy image you always see in horror movies of the upside down star in a circle, it was just asking for a simple five point star for the portal. Interesting, and Tony was okay with that, even though he again was sure that this was fake, no need to go messing with stuff that's tooooo occult-y. No need to start slaughtering goats in the backyard and all that. Just hoping for a sexy babe to rock his world.

Drawing the star in black marker, looking a little bumpy at the ridges of the hardwood floor, Tony next marked the small circle of salt around it. Taking care not to use too much as then his parents might notice that a portion of their salt had inexplicably gone missing. And not sure how he'd explain that one away. Finally though, he performed the final preparation step, and gently laid his teddy bear into the center of the star, connecting himself to the 'portal', and was ready to move forward with the ritual.

"Okay...let's see..." He whispered softly, turning to pick up the book again, he sat on the edge of his bed and pulled his legs up to sit criss cross apple sauce. Reading the next few lines of the transcript, "Bitbitibtblublubluuu...here we go." He took a breath and tried to put on his serious face. "As the moon gathers over this porta-oh shit...was I supposed to do this at night?" He looks back for a moment in the book...not finding anything in particular about a timeframe, so he just shrugged. "As the moon gathers over this portal, I call out to the beautiful temptress on the other side. May she find me in my moment of desire, and fill my heart with the sensation of her touch." This whole part of the incantation was in English, but there was a bit coming up that he knew was in some kind of bizarre language. It didn't look like any language he knew or had even heard about. Not like Latin or Hebrew or anything, so maybe it was just made up? "I beg her to come for me, take my body in her pleasure and mine, our flesh to become one, our lips to meet, and our blood to boil in the heat of passion and lust." Here came the odd language part, probably the make or break moment of this whole shabang.

He took another breath and attempted to sound out the words and just read them aloud. "Domina...succulaa...betreesctes...cahnagh..." He hesitated, were these even real words? And he glanced over the book at the star on the ground, the candles, his toy. Nothing had moved, everything was still sitting stagnant, no epic music, no rushing wind, no candles being blown out. It was just dead quiet except for him talking. Only now really starting to dawn on him how silly this whole thing might have been. Making him frown a bit as he haphazardly looked back down to the last part of the incantation. "Archaar...Domina cuul saah...succubuckadick..." He mumbled over the last line, Succubus and adding his own little disappointed flourish at the end and let himself fall backwards onto his bed.

Laying sideways on the mattress, his legs uncrossing and drooping down to the floor while the book rested over his tummy. Again, the dawning realization that he actually thought he could summon a demon to bounce on his pelvis today was hitting him. Geez, he better not tell a single soul about this, cuz it would look preeeetty silly.

For a moment he just stared at the ceiling, blankly disappointed in the fact that it didn't work, his still stiff little five incher twitching also in disappointment. But after a second, he let out a little huff of a chuckle, at least he tried it! Better to know and be let down then to just keep wondering, now he should probably just get to cleaning this stuff up and get dressed again. Maybe he'd masturbate to the thoughts of what might have happened should the ritual have worked. But until then he-...

There was a shadow on his ceiling...

Tony blinked and tilted his head, a silhouette was cast, dancing in the flickering light of his candles. And he quickly sat up to look at the source.

"This is cuuuute." A woman standing in the center of the star said, gently petting the toy bear, her eyes glistening with a bright ruby red glow as she looked up at him.

"AAAHH!" Tony flailed backwards, the book being thrown out of his hands and collapsing in a heap on the floor. Open to a random page, spine facing the ceiling while he hastily backpedaled on the bed. His back touched the cold of his bedroom wall as he looked upon the suddenly appearing woman standing in his bedroom!

She was pretty tall, maybe six feet or more? But she wore high heeled thigh high leather boots, which probably kicked her height up another several inches. She towered over him! And her skin was completely red, a bright red hue that carried all over her exposed skin, the only parts of her that were hidden was her chest and privates, concealed by a matching black corset and thong. Short curling horns wrapped around her forehead, and her hair was a deep, jet black curtain that went all the way down to the middle of her back, where a red spade like tail swished playfully behind her.

She looked juuust like she looked in the picture! Only she was here! She was real! Standing in front of him in the flesh!

She actually giggled, flashing fanged, pearly white teeth and crimson lips, "Whaaaat? Why are you screaming darling? I haven't even touched you yet?" She teased, tossing the teddy bear onto the bed beside him and putting her hands on her hips, cocking them a bit while she inspected her summoner. "Hmmm...not fully naked I see." Tsk, tsk, tsk..." She clicked her long and forked tongue, "So disobedient, breaking one of the first rules baby? Hmmm...but those look quite cute on you so I suppose I can let it slide." She grinned, looking to his simple grey ankle socks.

"Wha...what...there's...there's no way...it...I thought it wasn't real I..." Tony stammered, looking down to the tossed tome and back to her.

"And you should be careful with that book, it's pretty old you know, if it got damaged I might get stuck for good here...unless that's what you wanted baby boy?" She giggled, stepping forward, leaving the star portal and salt circle. Her heels giving an imposing 'click...click' on the wooden floor as she brought her knees to the edge of the bed. "And you didn't think it was real? Hmmm..." She ran her hands over her stomach, up to her breasts and over her shoulders. Her sultry, smokey voice teasing him with her tone, "Feels pretty real to me little one..."

Tony's heart was HAMMERING in his chest, this was impossible! No way this could be really happening! But it was! Unless he was dreaming? "I...I..." He couldn't get any words out.

"Domina...that's my name little one...and what do I call you?" She asked, arching her back to lean forward just a little.

"Uhh...uhhhhmm....T-T-Tony..." He stuttered again, getting a glance down the cleavage she kept bound behind that tight corset. Ouuuf...she was busty...and her hips even lower were wide, such a flawless hourglass shape...and Tony suddenly remembered the purpose of her summoning.

As did she apparently, "Mmmmhh...I love the shy ones...I assume I was summoned to have a cherry popped?" She tilted her head, keeping her everlasting grin on, "And looking at you...I get the very strong sense that you've...never...even been touched by a girl before?"

The teen's face went beet red, and for some reason, he thought now might be the time to try and cover himself up a little out of embarrassment. Reaching for his top blanket to pull it over himself a little, but only to have her grab it and snatch it away from him! Flinging it towards the door and far out of his own reach! "Aaah! Hey! Why'd you..."

"Because I like what I see little one...I veeery much...like what I see..." She said, lowering her voice to a throaty purr, and standing up straight again. Her hands going to the laces of her corset, swiftly undoing them, unfastening each of the twine strings and loosening the material in record time before pulling it apart in the front.

Letting her amazing, gotta be D cup breasts out for Tony's virginal eyes to see! Even they were shaded a bright red, with her nipples being a deeper crimson. Hard little peeks pointing right at him, and her tummy was so smooth and inviting, she dropped the corset to the floor and gave him the moment to just look and appreciate the visual before him. And judging by how fast he went silent, she figured that he liked what he saw also.

The boy's jaw virtually plummeted to the mattress, bouncing off and then collapsing to the floor. His first pair of tits bared before him! If he was softening at all from fear or surprise, he just boinged right back up from that sight! Domina placed her hand on her hip and brushed her breast with the other one, gesturing with it. "Well? Do you?"

"Ughh...I...yes...I do..." Suddenly Domina lifted her legs and began to crawl towards him on the bed. "Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit!" Tony's heart was going so fast he was afraid it would explode! He could feel himself starting to sweat, nerves going crazy as she closed in, and ouuff she smelt gooooooood. Her scent like that of a glorious bonfire drawing him into her, especially her alluring movements. Her hips gently swayed back and forth continuously, like a cat ready to pounce on her prey.

"Well then? Would you like me to take your virginity? Or not baby boy?" Her face loomed in right over his own, he could watch her forked tongue drag right over those sharp fangs in her mouth. The poor thing was shaken like a leaf, "I certainly want it...and I know your type...you want to be taken don't you..." She finally lifted a hand and brought it to his naked chest, dragging her finger down his skin.

She was hot! Literally and figuratively, her touch was sooo heated, she felt like warm clothes fresh out of the dryer against him. Her heat radiated in such a comforting, luring in way. "W...what?"

Domina brought her hand all the way down to between his legs, "It's why you summoned me yes? You want your innocence...to be mine...forever and ever..." Her fingers danced over his prick, the poor thing throbbing, excitedly jumping and already leaking a little cute bead of precum! Just begging to be touched! "You want me...to fuck you, don't you Tony? You want me to have your body...for my pleasure...to teeeease you..." She flicked his member! Eliciting a surprised squeak from Tony, as it jolted him, right into his core and sent a thrilling rush through his body. "Get you exciiiited...until you just can't take it anymore..." Her hand drifted back up to his chin, and she softly grabbed it. Tilting him to look up at her as she crawled even closer. Now kneeling between his legs and lording over him from above. "Tell me you want it little boy...say it...say you want me..."