Magic is a Powerful Thing Ch. 03

Story Info
A young man discovers the secrets of true magic.
3.9k words
4.52
27.7k
13

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephany moaned at the blaring of her alarm clock as the local radio station played some modern music at full volume. Stretching out her arm, she slapped the snooze button and moaned as she blearily sat up and stretched out her stiff muscles. She then looked around her room, momentarily confused at the blurry images she saw. Her mind slowly came up to speed and she reached out for her wide-rimmed glasses. Putting them on, she began to recognize the pink painted walls, cream furniture, and pink bedspread as her own. A smile spread onto her cheeks as she looked around the feminized room before she slipped out from under the duvet and slipped into some flip-flop style slippers in the same baby pink as the walls. She stood up, feeling a little off-balance at the sudden movement as she admired her cute, baby blue PJ suit and luxuriated at how soft the cotton was against her sensitive skin. With another full-body stretch, she headed to her chest of drawers and grabbed a pair of black boy short style panties and a matching black bra for her b cups. She was still amazed at how well she had adapted to her new way of life, as she grabbed a towel from another drawer and headed to the only bathroom in the house.

Reaching into the shower, she turned on the hot water and then locked the bathroom door before taking off her PJ trousers and sitting on the toilet seat. She still remembered yesterday when her little sister had nearly caught her peeing standing up. She could feel the blush rising to her cheeks at how mortified she had been over the near mistake and vowed never again. As she did her business, the door to the bathroom rattled and a whine of frustration told Stephany who it was.

"Sorry, 'tiny'," Stephany called through the door with a grin. "Better luck tomorrow sis."

"Do not call me 'tiny'!" Tina screamed through the door. "It's Tina!"

Stephany had to hold back the belly laugh in her gut as her little sister stormed off. As much as Stephany liked to tease her, she loved her little sister and thought the world of her. She was smart for a girl her age with a good head for numbers and she was very cute. But she was also barely 4 foot tall and the smallest in her school year, so Stephany had taken to calling her 'tiny', which both annoyed her sister but also made her blush, which just added to her 'cute factor'. Stephany shook her head as she cleaned herself, then stepped into the steaming, hot shower, washing the gritty feeling left by sleep off her, and then applied a nice, fragrant, body lotion. She had to be careful though. She found that the wonders of a shower on her heightened and sensitive skin had a powerful pull. One that was easy to fall prey to. She lathered up her small breasts, and a moment later found her fingers teasing her nipples with a strong erection. She removed her traitorous hands and got herself clean, before stepping out and drying herself off.

As she made her way back to her room, she knocked on Tina's door and called that the bathroom was free. Her sister darted into the bathroom like a bullet out of a barrel, causingStephany to giggle. Heading to her room next door, she began getting ready for school. First, was her hair. She straightened the deep, dark, damp hair till it was as smooth as silk. Then, she styled it into twin braids that rested over her shoulders and down to her small breasts. Next is the makeup. A light blush and foundation followed by a lip balm and some light mascara. After the makeup, it was time for the uniform. Her knee-length tartan skirt zipped and buttoned at the hip; a white blouse tucked into the skirt and fully buttoned; Then the blue, school tie followed by a pair of stockings and her favorite mary janes. She took a moment to look into the mirror and admire her look, blushing and feeling cute. She grabbed her school bag and a light windbreaker before heading downstairs for a light breakfast.

As Stephany buttered a slice of brown toast, Tina came into the kitchen. She was wearing the green, school uniform skirt, white, frilly socks in black, plimsoll shoes, a white shirt, and her tie undone with her school bag and jacket. Her dirty blonde hair was loose and all over the place as she helped herself to some sugary cereal.

"That won't do at all," said Stephany, who immediately walked over and, ignoring the protestations of her smaller sister, started to fix Tina's hair.

By the time Tina had finished her bowl, her hair was tamed and tied back into a long ponytail. Tina then turned to her sister and in a voice as sweet as the cereal she had just gobbled down. "Stephany? Can you do my tie for me please?"

Stephany nodded and did her tie. She knew Tina most likely knew how to tie her own tie, but this was now a routine she had even before her change. Once done, Stephany finished her toast and opened the fridge to return the discarded milk carton her sister had left behind, then grabbed her sister's lunch, and put it in her backpack. Meanwhile, Tina was running around trying to grab things forgotten and misplaced the night before and was soon rushing out the door towards the school bus waiting for her at the street corner. Stephany left a note for her mother, thanking her for the lunch, and told her she would see her tonight before making her own way to school.

Stephany lived in a small flat with three, small bedrooms. Her mother was a high-paid lawyer and as such, would leave the house early to commute into the office, but always made an effort to make lunch for Tina and before that, for Stephany when she was in middle school. Stephany kept walking as she thought about the dual memories she had now. Before the shift, Steven had been a shut-in and had no time for his younger sister. Now as Stephany, she felt happy to take her sister shopping with her. She even enjoyed shopping now and looked forward to tonight where she and Tina had arranged to hit the mall to look for an outfit for Saturday. Stephany chewed her bottom lip at the thought, Saturday alone and outside school with Jacob.

Stephany felt giddy at the thought of spending time with Jacob. Even if it wasn't a date, she was going to treat it as one. Which meant a new outfit was needed. Even her sister was excited when she told her last night over dinner. Everything was going so well that Stephany couldn't help but smile as she entered the school gates and made her way towards homeroom.

On her way to her homeroom, she turned a corner and painfully crashed into the back of someone. Bouncing off, she landed in a heap on the ground as her glasses fell off her face and rattled softly on the hard, stone floor. Scrambling to pick them up and forcing them onto her face, she looked up to see who she had bumped into and felt herself go pale. Maddilyn Jones was the school's queen bitch and head cheerleader with warm, blue eyes, full pouty lips, flawless skin, and perfectly dyed, blonde hair tied back into a ponytail. She was the ideal cheerleader. Her figure was also ideal with large, c cup breasts, long, toned legs, and a perfect, rear end. She knew she had most men wrapped around her finger. Her only flaw was her personality. She was viciously mean and expected everything to be done for her. Stephany gulped and felt herself cowering before the meanest girl in school.

"Like, Ewww! Some nerd bumped into me!" exclaimed Maddilyn in a whine, stepping back like Stephany was somehow infectious. Her manicured hands with long, painted nails held out, showing off her gaudy jewelry. Her short-sleeved blouse was open to reveal her cleavage, while her skirt, being almost a quarter the length of Stephany's, flapped around, purposefully revealing her pink panties to everyone. Her knee-high, heeled boots clicking off the floor as she jumped around. Stephany, already feeling fearful, suddenly felt the warm flush of embarrassment as she picked herself off the floor, mumbled an apology, and turned to go, only to find her way was blocked by Kirsty Long.

Kirsty was Maddilyn's best friend and it was rumored that she was a closet lesbian. She had sharp grey eyes, long, black hair, and a thin, cruel smile. She was also Maddilyn's enforcer. She wore a similar style of clothing to Maddilyn, though she didn't join the cheer squad. She was always close enough to her best friend to answer her call. Right now, Kirsty had a smirk on her face that frightened Stephany even more than bumping into Maddilyn. Maddilyn soon calmed down from her hysterics and turned on Stephany.

"You!" said Maddilyn in a menacing hiss. "Do you realize how much my outfit cost?" She gave Stephany a second to answer before continuing with her tirade. "No! You don't. I will need to get these all sterilized now." She then smiled a bone-chilling smile. "And you are going to pay for it. Understand?!" Stephany felt herself nod automatically, too scared to do anything but obey as the two bully girls ganged up on her. "You will get the money for me for Monday or else." Then the two girls left, laughing as Stephany tried not to cry and leaned into the wall. No one else had seen the exchange, but Stephany knew if she didn't do as Maddilyn said, she would be punished. She continued to the homeroom, feeling small and afraid.

It took most of the half-hour dedicated to homeroom for Stephany to calm down from the encounter, and by the time she headed towards English, she felt like herself again and was once again excited about the weekend. She waited outside the door with the rest of the class for permission to enter while the almost intolerable noise of what sounded like thousands of kids screaming, talking, shouting, and calling out to one another all at once echoed through the hall as the vast majority of the school moved at once to find their next class, choking the corridors with bodies as they shuffled, pushed, and shoved passed one another. Stephany tried to become invisible, keeping close to the wall, out of the way of the sheer chaos that was happening, and was profoundly glad when Miss Morgan opened her door and allowed the class to enter.

As Stephany took her seat and got out her notebook and pen along with the reading assignment the class had been working on. She took a moment to look at Miss Morgan. The small and very old woman wore a long, black skirt and a burgundy-colored blouse, she wore no makeup, but perched on her long, thin nose was a pair of half-moon spectacles. Her long, silver hair was always tied into a tight bun on her head. She had been an English teacher even when Stephany's mom had gone to school, and always treated students in a stern but fair manner. If you came to her class to goof off or didn't pay attention, she would swiftly get you moved out of her class and into another teacher's class, but if you tried your best, she would go out of her way to help you. What was of note however was her voice. She was a striking orator and would leave the class in wonder when she read out passages of Shakespeare or would read aloud from whatever reading assignment the class was on. Stephany often thought that she had missed her calling as an actress.

Today, Miss Morgan seemed to keep looking in Stephany's direction which made her feel nervous. Self-conscious, Stephany tried to think of anything she had done wrong as the rest of the class were asked to the front one by one to read out their favorite passage from the latest chapters of the books and explain why they chose it. It was nearly the end of class when Miss Morgan called out Stephany's name and nervously, she headed towards a pulpit set up for the occasion. Stephany felt her knees go weak as she felt every pair of eyes on her including Miss Morgan, whose gaze felt almost incriminating to Stephany. With a quiet cough, Stephany began to read. Stuttering every so often with nerves and feeling blood rush to her face, she tried to finish quickly and soon returned to her seat with relief. Not long after, the bell rang and the class began to pack up and head towards the next class. Stephany was halfway packed when Miss Morgan's strong voice called out.

"Stephany. I would like to speak to you for a moment before you head off to your next class, please."

Stephany froze, a feeling of dread filling her as she finished packing, and walked up to the teacher's desk, nervously playing with the strap of her bag as she awaited Miss Morgan's attention. Miss Morgan studied Stephany for a long time as the rest of the classroom emptied of students before speaking in a soft voice.

"Do not worry dear. You are not in trouble." She reached out an old, wrinkled hand and patted Stephany's shoulder. Stephany couldn't help herself but sigh in relief. "I wanted to ask you if you were feeling ok? If you had felt different or something recently?" Miss Morgan's eyes looked over the small glasses on her nose, searching for something in Stephany's own eyes. Stephany struggled to stop herself blurting out what Jacob had done, and instead was able to divert the truth bubbling on her tongue.

"I...I am just nervous because I am meeting a boy I like tomorrow miss."

"Ahhh," replied Miss Morgan satisfied with the answer, and nodded with a small smile. "I am sure he will treat you like a gentleman my dear. Now off you go to class before you are given a late slip," and with a wave of her hand dismissed her from the classroom.

Stephany nodded and left the classroom and had to run to her next class. Her thoughts were a whirl of confusion over Miss Morgan's words. But soon, those thoughts were buried as she arrived at her next class and the work there.

Stephany had no time to think the rest of the day as she turned all her attention to the classes and to get any homework given out of the way. She even almost forgot lunch as she focused on her math homework, and ended up throwing most of it away as it had gone cold before she had finished. By the time the last bell rang for the end of school, she was feeling rather drained. She made her way to the school entrance and was tackled by a blur of green and blonde.

"Surprise!" shouted Tina as she tackled her sis, bringing a smile to Stephany's lips.

"Weren't we meant to be meeting at home, Tiny?" said Stephany, only to see her little sister stomp her foot and pout.

"Don't call me Tiny!" called out Tina in a huff that was faked.

"Ok Tina, I'm sorry," said Stephany, mollifying her sister as they headed towards the bus stop into town. Once on the bus, Stephany asked her sister how her day went and listened as Tina regaled her about her friends' antics and how a boy tried to ask her out while picking his nose. Stephany giggled as Tina made a face of disgust at the memory then prompted her to tell her more. This took the time away from the boring journey on the bus until they arrived at the mall.

Tina ran ahead of her sister and into the large, open entranceway, looking up at a huge, crystal decoration hanging above her with a sense of awe. Stephany was happy she had made the right choice when she chose this mall over the local high street to visit. Coming up behind her sister, she reminded her to stay close as they headed towards the clothing stores. Soon, both sisters were having a ball trying on different outfits and acting like catwalk models for one another. Eventually, Stephany reigned in Tina's enthusiasm and they began to seriously look for a new outfit for Saturday. After the 5th shop, they finally found it, and Stephany marveled at how it looked on her.

The shop they found it in was called "Aftermath", and it catered to the wannabe goth crowd. The outfit itself was a cute, red and black pleated short skirt with a spiked belt. Her top was a figure-hugging, white tank top with a black spider web stitching over it, a pair of tights with rose thorns climbing up the back of her legs designed into them, with them a pair of low, platform heels on her feet and some cute goth style wristbands completed the look. She looked cute and seductive and hoped Jacob likes it. While she had changed, Tina had found a pair of platform boots in her size and practically begged Stephany to buy them for her. Stephany relented and Tina beamed as they left the shop while wearing her new shoes.

Heading for the food court, Stephany spotted a lingerie store and asked her sister to wait outside. Upon stepping inside the rather sultry interior, Stephany was approached by a saleswoman. The woman was way into her makeup, with her skin looking orange from foundation, lips covered in ruby red lipstick, and eyeshadow a Raccoon would say is too much. Stephany struggled not to say something to her before getting what she came for. After a quiet conversation with the sales rep and very quick confirmation of her "package", the sales rep got her some special panties in a variety of colours and styles. Each pair had a special pocket for her package to stop accidentally revealing herself with skirts on. Stephany bought 7 pairs and thanked the sales rep profusely, before leaving the shop and the rep, who lost no time in gossiping to her colleagues over what had happened. Tina was full of questions and asked them incessantly over McDonald's, trying to tease an answer about what Stephany had bought in the store, but Stephany refused to budge, and once finished, they both headed out to the bus stop and headed home.

When they entered the house, it had gone past 8 pm and their mother was waiting for them on the couch, watching TV. Tina couldn't wait to show off her new shoes and enjoyed the "oohs' ' and "aahs" from their mom. Then Tina told their mom about the trip into the lingerie store, and Stephany felt her mom's eyes glance at her in a meaningful way.

Two hours later, with Tina in her room, Stephany sat down in the living room across from her mom. She took a moment to regard her mom, her short, dark hair was expertly styled into a professional bob cut, her face was perfectly done with understated makeup drawing the eye to her emerald green eyes and burgundy coated lips. Her mother was also a tall woman, but it was mostly her legs, long and slender and always in smokey black tights or stockings at work. Her mother also despised wearing pants, preferring a nice pencil skirt for work. Today, she had worn a dark charcoal grey pencil skirt that stopped at her knees, a burgundy blouse to match her lips and nails, along with 5-inch peep-toe stilettos in the same, rich burgundy.

"So..." began her mother with a sigh as she turned off the TV and turned to look at her. "You went into a lingerie shop?"

As a reply Stephany reached beside the chair she was in and handed her mom the bag from the lingerie store. Her mom looked puzzled, slowly opening it, And then began to look through the contents. Her confusion grew as she saw what they were. Stephany grew nervous, knowing her mom would catch on soon. She lifted first a teal blue bra out and inspected it then pulled out the matching panties. Her fingers caressed the silken material until finally, she found the pocket. At first, it confused her then the penny dropped in her mind. The shock as she checked 2 more pairs then turned to her "daughter" was dismaying to Stephany. Fearful thoughts of being thrown from the house or having her mother forcer her into surgery to fix her flit through Stephany's mind, causing her heart to race. However, she bravely stayed where she was. Finally, after what felt like an age, her mom spoke up, her voice quiet, and broke no argument. "Show me." was the simple command. Stephany tentatively stood up and removed her skirt, revealing trapped against her thigh a large bulge that made her mom's eyes bug out. Stephany trembled and her will broke. She began to cry as she stood there, and through her weeping, told her mom everything. How she had been Steven and how she had been humiliated before the whole school. How she had found the Grimoire in the attic and had used it to make herself popular as Sven. When she got to Jacob and how he had transformed her the tears had stopped and she felt better telling her mom everything. Once she had reached the hospital visit, she felt so tired and found herself kneeling on the floor, and once she was finished she looked up at her mom.

12