Magic Is Weird

Story Info
Magic book causes Katie to grow a cock.
6.1k words
3.38
18.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie groaned as Jessica pulled her by her hand towards the back of the library. She had been trying to repress it for a good while now, but after being subject to the aftermath of Jessica's reckless and impulsive mistakes for the millionth time, the metaphorical cap on the lid of her patience began to rattle.

If Jessica heard Katie groan, she ignored it, instead opting to drop her book bag on the only table within the library to offer any privacy. When it came to privacy over quality, Katie had no doubt which one was more important to her girlfriend. The table was pathetic.

Scratches littered the surface of the table before running down the sides and into the legs. The wood was chipped in several places, creating terrible uneven surfaces to do any writing on. One of the legs, Katie noticed amusedly, was propped on a book.

Encyclopedia Britannica, huh, thought Katie as she pulled out a chair for her girlfriend. Jessica beamed at her before taking a seat, Katie following suit on the opposite side.

"So, what subject are you doing damage control for now?" Asked Katie as she reached into her bag and pulled out her laptop. Jessica huffed, crossing her arms.

"Who says I'm here for damage control, mensa."

Katie rolled her eyes, the corner of her lips turning slightly upwards. The girl in front of her was childish, but Katie loved that about her. Not that she enjoyed childish people, but Jessica was endearing in her own way, even if she could be a bit annoying sometimes.

"Babe, I know you. The only reason you would come to this library is if you fucked up royally." Katie said as she opened a slideshow that she had been working on for Bio on her computer.

Jessica sighed, giving up the charade. "English. Ms.Wyatt said that I needed to research Native American mythology and write a ten paper essay on it if I wanted to pass her class."

Katie mouthed 'oh', it made sense why, then, that Jessica had decided to drag her to this library.

The Old Magistrate Library was one of the oldest in the colonial states. Being built in the early 1700's, it was meant to keep record of all that the colonists had learned in their brief time living in the "New World". Due to the presence of Native Americans, historians and writers documented their myths, remedies, rituals, and any other information that they could. As the sands of time blew, the library eventually became the single best source of Native American cultural knowledge East of the Mississippi. And now, it also became the single thing that could possibly save Jessica from having to take English again next year.

The little latina girl got up from her seat, "maybe I'll find one of those secret "tunnels" that everyone talks about," she smiled, before leaving to find old enough books for her to plagiarize from without worrying about Ms.Wyatt finding out.

Katie smiled as her eyes diligently tracked Jessica's retreating bubble butt. "Tunnels, yeah right," she muttered.

These "tunnels" were nothing more than rumors started by the library staff a long time ago to get kids interested in going to the library... Or so Katie thought. There wasn't much information on these "tunnels", only that they are rumored to contain chambers filled with forbidden knowledge.

Katie refused to believe that they existed, not due to the fact that they contained "forbidden" knowledge, forbidden knowledge existed everywhere, no. The reason why Katie didn't believe it was because a group of archeologists had been granted special permission by the state government to go looking for these tunnels. To no one's surprise, they found nothing.

Despite their lack of findings, the rumors didn't lose many supporters. It didn't matter, though, thought Katie as she returned her attention to her work, she had more important things to do.

After about a half hour after Katie had finished going over her work, she decided to stretch her legs and maybe find Jessica. The latina was prone to distraction and was no doubt at the quaint little coffee shop that took residence inside the library, probably chatting with some poor barista.

Katie packed her things into her book bag and set off into the forest of shelves. She was careful in the way that she navigated the library, it was one of the most highly regarded institutions in the nation for a reason. That reason, of course, being the sheer volume of books that it had. All that knowledge needed space for storage, which is why the library was half as big as the Smithsonian Museum. And unlike the Smithsonian, the Old Magistrate Library had no maps, making it too easy to get lost.

Cue to Katie smacking herself in the forehead for getting lost. Good job, you really do fill the blond stereotype to a 'T', she thought.

She tried backtracking, but she was only met with rows of shelves filled with musty old books that stretched on forever. They all looked the same, with a piece of paper taped to the side of the shelf being the only identifier that each shelf she passed wasn't the same one.

After several minutes of trying to regain a sense of locale, Katie began feeling strange. Like an old analog tv being tuned into a wavelength, a sense of direction pulled at Katie. With no other option, she weaved through the shelves, relying solely on her new found sixth sense to know that she was making progress.

Much to the blond's relief, she eventually found herself exiting into a clearing among the stone wall of the library. Her eyes were immediately drawn to the wooden door in front of her. There was no sign, no paper taped to anything, nor any etching in the stone wall to let her know where it led. The only knowledge she could gather from it was that her gut was telling her to walk through it.

Katie wasn't usually an adventure seeker. If she saw something that was out of the ordinary or something that contradicted societal norms, she would walk away from it and forget that it ever existed. But this feeling within her was telling her to walk through it. Her fingers tingled as the thought of turning the knob raced into her mind.

Should she? What lay beyond that door? Why was she so drawn to it? Every other instinct in her body was telling her to leave. But she couldn't, not now. She didn't even know her way out of the maze that was the library. And what if the exit lay beyond this door?

A pathetic attempt at rationalization, but it worked.

Katie's fingers wrapped around the cold knob to the door, serotonin flooding her brain for doing what she had been wanting to do. She basked in the feeling for a minute before twisting the knob and pushing the door open.

A tunnel decorated with wires and lights and generators met Katie's eyes. This was not the outside. She should turn back and leave now.

But what's down there?

The question dissolved into action as Katie carefully stepped inside the entrance of the tunnel. The lights were off and the generators had dust on them, meaning that the fuel inside them was probably no longer usable. It didn't matter, though. Katie fished inside her pocket for her phone. She turned on the flashlight and shone it down the tunnel.

It's not that bad. Perhaps fifteen feet?

Indeed, the tunnel descended about fifteen feet. Now knowing how far down it went, Katie felt the need to explore bubble up once more.

The blond treaded carefully down the path. She wasn't eager to slip and hit her head on a rock. She still needed to know what this place was about.

The fact that this was a tunnel in a library, like the rumors, wasn't lost on her. It was the only prominent thought in her mind as she slowly progressed her way down.

Clearly, the archeologists found something. Whatever it was, it either wasn't worth the money to continue investigating, or it was far too dangerous for them to justify remaining here. Katie held no favor to either side. Regardless of the reason, something was down here, and she wanted to see what.

Once at the end of the tunnel, the slim rocky path opened up to a medium sized hall. Pelt from some animal carpeted the stone floor. Sconces made out of buffalo horns lined the walls. What drew Katie's curiosity, however, was the fact that there were several doorways that were blocked by huge boulders in true cave-in fashion. At the end of the hall, broken into the wall, the only open doorway beckoned to Katie.

Upon passing the threshold, Katie found herself inside a medium sized circular chamber. The floor was carpeted with another pelt. The walls were lined with more horn sconces. But what truly caught Katie's eye, was the stomach high pillar in the middle of the room. Upon it, a simple leather bound book sat.

Katie treaded closer to it, only to find once she was upon it, a ruby red amulet sitting beside the book. As if being hit by a wave, Katie felt the same feeling that led her here wash over her. By some divine bestowment of knowledge, she knew that the origin of it was the amulet.

Power permeated the air around it, drawing Katie in like a moth to a flame. Against her will, her hand reached to grab it. Just as her fingers were about to touch the amulet, she managed to snap herself out of it and pulled her hand away.

What was this thing? An amulet, no duh. But why did she feel the need to come to it? Why did she need to touch it?

The book, a part of her whispered. The book? Katie's eyes snapped wide. The book!

She had forgotten all about it and it was right in front of her. Her blatant disregard for the book served as fuel to keep away from the amulet. She didn't want to think what would happen if she touched it.

Reading no energy coming from the book, Katie decided to carefully open it. The pages were old, easily dating back to the 1700's. They also were clearly not made by colonial papermakers. If Katie had to guess, this journal was made by Native Americans.

That makes this a historical artifact. Not only that, it would make this the first of its kind.

Native American tribes weren't known to keep written records. The journal was most likely made through colonial influence. This only intrigued Katie further. She carefully flipped the page, revealing to her the first of several drawings and symbols. Most looked indecipherable to Katie, but a few things did stand out.

On a separate page, a drawing of the amulet that lay beside the book, could be seen. Text written in a foreign combination of english and hieroglyphics pointed to certain properties of the amulet. The only thing that Katie could gather from it was that the amulet was supposedly a gift from the Earth, and that statement was faultily translated from old English at best.

Unfortunately, the few pages that referenced the amulet bestowed upon Katie no further knowledge. She was as clueless about it now as she was when she first laid eyes on it. But there had to be something more in here. Anything that could explain the weird feeling she had that led her here.

Several more pages down, Katie came across an image that made her blush.

Drawn to near realistic perfection, a beautiful Native American woman was portrayed in the nude. She had decently sized breasts, nothing crazy, and her stomach was flat with a bit of muscle to it. But what really demanded Katie's attention, was the absolute unit of a cock the woman was sporting between her legs.

The massive, flaccid, flesh pole hung down to her knees, her head reaching just below. The cock was veined to high hell, each one straining against the skin of it. Behind her cock, nuts the size of cantaloupes hung, more veins riddling the heavy sack.

Katie's face flushed. Unconsciously, she rubbed her legs together. What the fuck was this? Was this some kind of joke? Clearly not, the paper that it was drawn on was aged beyond anything modern.

The text written on the next page spoke, in great detail, about the concept of "Two-Spirited" people. Katie was familiar with the concept, being raised in the town with the best resources involving Native Americans, it was kind of hard not to know a thing or two about their cultures.

Regardless, nothing she had learned outside had prepared her for this. According to the journal, a person who was born with two spirits often had the genitalia of both. Native Americans being dominantly matriarchal, the body that would be born would be female, with the male organ being one of the only things that they got from their male spirit.

Afterwards, the text devolved to more symbols and hieroglyphs. Katie flipped through more of the book, learning about ritualistic experimentation to fuse the spirit of the opposite gender into a body. Apparently, fusing a female spirit into a male body would wind up killing the host. Implanting a male sprit into a female would cause the female to grow male sex organs.

The book made it somewhat clear the distinction between spirit and soul. A soul was the person, a spirit was a vessel. One body could only have one soul, but two spirits. Same software, two different casings.

Katie shook her head, then what was the amulet? Why was she drawn to it?

There's only one way to find out, she found herself thinking. The feeling washed over her again, compelling her to grab the amulet.

Two-Spirited. Cock. Huge. Cum.

The feeling inside her bubbled, using what she had just learned as fuel to grow in intensity. Katie shook her head, the thoughts becoming louder in her own head.

Domination. Cock. Cum. Impregnation.

"Fuck!" yelled Katie, clutching her head, eyes closed. "Shut the fuck up!"

Katie turned to leave, but the exit was gone. She stopped in her tracks, her own thoughts going quiet in shock. Big mistake.

The intrusive thoughts amplified in volume. Katie could feel them sending commands to her limbs. She wrestled for control, but she knew that her efforts were futile. She had no escape. Somehow the doorway disappeared.

Cock. Domination. Impregnation.

...

Dominate and impregnate Jessica.

Katie's face went blank. All movement ceased as she got used to her new train of thought.

I need to get that amulet. I want to fuck my Jessica raw. I need to bloat her with children.

There was no more dissent within Katie's mind as her fingers wrapped around the cool frame of the amulet. She knew what she wanted to do. She knew what she needed to do. And now, the amulet was in her hand. She smirked.

The red gem began glowing in Katie's hand. A low hum permeated the air, filling and overtaking any and all thoughts that Katie had. Her body tensed up and her vision went dark as all activity inside her brain ceased. The next thing she knew, she was walking out of the library with Jessica's hands in hers, Katie's book bag feeling slightly heavier.

The realm of dreams and hidden inner secrets slowly dissolved, dropping Katie off back in physical reality. She lay in bed for a second, still having trouble processing what had happened yesterday.

Her memory of the tunnel ended with her vision going black. The next thing she knew, she was walking out of the library hand in hand with Jessica. It seemed as if her memory was a reel of tape, and someone had snipped out the in between.

Now she lay in bed, alone, Jessica having left for her morning classes. Katie needed to get up, find out more of what happened inside the tunnel. But first, she would need to take the heavy weight that lay on her thighs off her.

Katie pulled the soft blanket off of her, revealing to her a massive cock resting on her left thigh. Katie shrieked as her brain properly processed the monstrous thing that was attached to her. She freaked out and kicked at her blankets, trying to get away from the pillar of flesh in between her legs. To her utter dismay, it followed as she balled up at the head of the bed.

What the fuck! Why did she have a cock?

Her mind hastily threw all the memories she had of the previous day to the forefront, trying to weave together a narrative that could explain her predicament.

Amulet. Book. Two-Spirit.

...

Katie froze as a possible explanation hit her like a train.

"I have two spirits inside me."

She remained still for several minutes, every nerve in her body screaming at her that this was wrong. But just like yesterday, a sixth sense sort of feeling took over.

Look at the cock.

Katie shook her head. No, not again. She wasn't going to give in this time.

But the longer she sat there trying to ignore her cock, the more painfully aware she became of it. Heavier and heavier it sat in her mind. She couldn't ignore it forever. Hell, she could feel it resting on the mattress along with her nuts.

Katie shook her head. What am I going to do? What would Jessica say if she saw this? What if anyone saw this?

The prickle of foregin thoughts swelled once more. They'd love it. They'd want to worship it. Just look at it. There's no harm in that.

Katie bit her lip, eyes still closed. She was right, there wasn't any harm in looking. Besides, it was attached to her, she had the right to look. Who's stopping you?

Katie slowly opened her eyes, raking them over the unwelcome cock.

It was fucking long. Long and thick. Katie was curled up in a ball, her cock resting on the mattress, but she could easily tell that the head of it could easily reach below her knees. It was nearly as thick and round as her thigh, which was fucking huge.

There's no way to hide it in anything.

Before despair could fully take over her, her eyes moved on to her nuts. The twin orbs were fucking massive. To remain proportional to the thigh thick cock, they were as big and as heavy as bowling balls.

Katie could feel the despair slowly overtake her. Her genitals alone sank the mattress a great amount.

How in the world would she ever be able to carry any of this?

Touch it.

Katie reeled. What?

Feel it. It might be fake.

Katie scoffed. Yeah right. She could feel the fucking thing. She still reached her hand over, there was a small sliver of hope in her mind that she could be imagining all of this. If she lost part of her memory yesterday, then it meant that she probably wasn't mentally stable.

The small, yet growing, sliver of hope was immediately squashed as her hand met with tough, veined, and hot, cock flesh. Her face remained blank as she retreated her hand. She felt her hand touching her cock. What about her nuts? She ran her hand over one of her nuts. Same thing, tough, veined, and hot. The difference between her cock and her nuts was that she could feel a tiny rumbling through her fingertips. She shuddered as a rogue thought of how much cum she could ejaculate flashed through her mind.

She sat in silence for several more minutes, the reality of the situation settling heavily within her. However there was something different this time. As the quiet despair settled, it seemed to attenuate, as if being compressed. Similarly, she felt the odd feeling swell within her, pushing all other feelings to the back of her mind.

It's real, but it's not a bad thing. Enjoy it. Pleasure it.

Katie didn't recoil at the idea. To be honest, beneath all of the panic and confusion, she was curious. But now that those feelings had been pushed back, curiosity took centerstage.

Not on the bed. Katie thought as she slowly untangled her limbs and got up from the bed.

Her thigh thick cock and nuts slowly dragged from the bed, their weight holding them down. As they tipped over the edge of the bed, Katie felt her legs buckle. Her cock and nuts hung heavily from her pelvis, stretching the skin at the base of her cock and at the base of her nuts painfully.

"Fuck." Exasperated Katie, eyes closed as she got used to the pain of having two impossibly heavy things attached to her. Her legs ached as she carefully took a step forward.

Are you fucking kidding me, I grow a huge fucking dick and I can't grow the muscles to support it?

The feeling swelled within her. Earn it.

12