Magic Is Weird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie glared. "Fuck you."

She slowly, and painfully, made her way to the bathroom, where upon arriving, she sat herself down on the closed toilet seat, her cock and nuts hanging over the edge.

She took a deep breath. I can't believe I'm about to do this.

She wrapped as much of her hand as she could around her cock. She grimaced as she felt the near unnatural toughness of the skin straining over the veins. Gripping it a bit harder, Katie pulled.

Katie unintentionally let out a moan. She had heard that the shaft of a cock wasn't as sensitive as the head, but being new to her cock, the sensitivity felt ten times that of what she had expected.

Good. Keep going.

Yes, she did want to. She reached her other hand to her shaft and began pulling in sync with her other. Even with both hands, they didn't encompass all of the thickness of the cock flesh.

It wasn't long after that, that her cock began to harden. She gasped as she felt her blood rush down to the monstrous thing, making her feel lightheaded. She nearly yelled in pain as the skin at the base of her cock began to pull, trying to lift the cock upwards. It slowly, but surely, began to succeed. Her cock heaved upwards as it expanded.

Katie did yell in pain as she felt her bitch breaker harden. She clenched her teeth as blood poured into her cock. Her veins bulged, straining even harder against the already tight skin. It thickened, growing thicker than her already big thighs. By the time her cock was fully hard, it hurt, but it was as long as her entire leg, and it was thicker than her entire torso. Her nuts had grown to beach ball size, but weighed heavier than medicine balls, straining the scrotal skin that hung from her. They reached just below her knees.

Katie panted as she got used to the pain. Her body was not built to have a cock this big. Whatever that amulet had done to her, it had forgotten to adapt her body to support the cock it gave her.

After about a minute of basking in her lust/pain, she decided to continue. Might as well finish what she started, right?

She gripped her cock once more, shuddering as it flexed in pleasure. She ran her hands up and down her length, unable to get anywhere near her glans. The issues with having a cock longer than your wingspan.

It didn't stop her from kneading at her cock, though, the stimulation on her shaft more than enough to pleasure her. She kept the rhythm on her cock going, eventually becoming familiar enough with it to apply more pressure. The turgid skin didn't sink beneath her force, but it did provide her with more pleasure.

Just as she was nearing orgasm, she heard the door to the apartment open and close.

"Babe, I'm home!" Yelled Jessica, her voice muffled by the doors and walls in between them.

Katie froze. How did she forget about Jessica? How would she explain this to her?

Don't explain, just fuck her. She interrupted you, she must be punished.

Anger flared within Katie, making a dangerous brew as it combined with her lust. Katie snarled as she got up from the toilet seat. She barely acknowledged her knees buckling from the weight of her genitals, her anger and lust drowning it all.

How dare that fucking slut interrupt me. She thought as her weighted feet thumped on the floor towards the living room. She had billions of ideas crackling through her mind of what she was going to do to Jessica as she entered the living room.

Jessica had her back turned, the poor short latina having no idea what was about to happen. Katie thumped towards her, causing Jessica to turn around to greet her girlfriend, only to be met with a hard slap across her face.

Jessica cried out as she rubbed her hand over her cheek. Her eyes watered as they focused on Katie's furious expression.

"B-babe, why did you hit me?" She asked, unaware of Katie's cock.

"You interrupted me, you fucking bitch." Katie growled, pointing at her cock.

Jessica gasped as her eyes finally focused on it. The presence was intimidating, let alone the question as to how. When she awoke this morning to head to her morning classes, Jessica hadn't seen anything this big under their blanket. Katie never had a cock before.

"Katie, what happened? What is this?" Jessica asked, backing away slowly. The cock alone was bigger and longer than Jessica's torso. Her balls were bigger than beach balls, and the way that they swung, they weighed far more than that.

"What happened?" Katie seethed. "What happened, is that you," Katie said as she moved quickly towards Jessica, grabbing her by the hair roughly, "don't," she slapped Jessica, "interrupt," Katie closed her fist and brought it down on Jessica's shoulder, "me!"

Katie threw Jessica to the ground in front of her, ignoring her girlfriend's crying. A part of Katie was screaming at her to stop. To hug the small latina and apologize. But Katie didn't. This slut wasn't going to stop her from cumming.

Jessica cradled her cheek and shoulder as she looked at Katie in fear. Her girlfriend would never lay a hand on her. Whatever happened to her this morning must be affecting her.

"Katie, please! Something's wrong with you. You don't have a penis. This isn't you." Jessica pleaded.

Katie glared at Jessica. "Not. Me?" For a second, both girls did nothing, and then... Katie swung her cock at Jessica, striking her shoulder, breaking it, and sending the poor girl sprawling far.

Jessica cried out in pain.

"This is me! Do you want to know who I really am? Do you?" Katie said as she roughly grabbed Jessica and threw her on the couch.

"I'm the girl who has sat through every single fucking complaint you've had about your problems. Problems that you've caused! I'll get you pregnant and give you a real fucking excuse to complain." Yelled Katie as she ripped off Jessica's cute crop top that she had worn that morning.

The small girl cried in fear as her girlfriend forced her out of her jeans. She tried begging to her but Katie didn't stop. It was clear in Katie's eyes that she wasn't the same person anymore. It seemed like the cock was now in control of her actions.

Katie ripped off Jessica's panties, leaving the latina girl completely exposed. Her small tits were hard, despite the situation, and her small but puffy pussy was leaking her arousal.

Katie smirked, "you want this, don't you, my little slut?"

Jessica didn't answer. Of course she was turned on, despite the abuse she just faced, and despite the abuse she was going to face, Jessica still loved Katie with all of her heart. Katie was the only woman who could ever turn her on.

She was afraid, however, and didn't want to get impregnated, especially by this monster of a cock that appeared on her girlfriend.

Katie slapped Jessica's pussy, eliciting a maon out of the girl. "I won't repeat myself again, do you want this?" Growled Katie.

"No." Jessica said. Katie froze.

She pulled away from Jessica, the voice in the back of her head telling her to stop. How could she stop now? Her cock was in pain. It needed relief. And, in some twisted way, the aggressive side of herself still loved Jessica.

She needs convincing, the thought interrupted Katie's lucid moment. She smiled wickedly as she roughly grabbed ahold of her cock and began pumping. Jessica cradled her shoulder, wondering what Katie was doing.

Before she knew it, a soccer ball sized dollop of precum shot out of Katie's cock and landed on Jessica's face.

The pre cum was so thick that it didn't break apart the second it contacted Jessica's face. It had enough consistency to resemble a jelly filled water balloon. The poor girl couldn't breath, the precum getting inside her nose and mouth. With her good arm, she tried pulling off the precum, but there was too much.

Jessica's head was getting woozy, the smell of it going directly to her brain. Her pussy gushed out an orgasm. Jessica's eyes rolled to the back of her head as the precum fried her brain.

Maybe Katie was right. I deserve this. She should punish me.

Katie scooped the precum off of Jessica's face and slapped it on her pussy. The short girl's eyes snapped shut as another orgasm racked her body.

She's ready to be fucked, thought Katie as she lined her massive cock against Jessica's tiny pussy.

Katie's nerves tingled as she basked in what she was about to do. She slowly leaned forward, her cock pushing against Jessica's pussy, but not entering. Instead, it pushed Jessica to the edge of the couch, the girl whorishly moaning as both her inner and outer lips, as well as her clit, got squashed against Katie's cock.

Katie sneered. She roughly grabbed Jessica's waste and pulled as hard as she could. Jessica screamed as her lips slowly but painfully began stretching over Katie's cock head. Her pussy clenched, trying to expel the invader, but the massive bitch breaker wouldn't be expelled. It was living up to its title.

Jessica could feel her mind breaking as Katie forced her way to her cervix. Was this true love? Utter subjugation? Is true love the endurance of abuse? Or perhaps it was loyalty to one's own abuser.

But Katie was never an abuser, so that couldn't be right. She wasn't abusing her now. Sure, Jessica was caught off guard at the start, who wouldn't, but now Katie was giving her orgasms that she's never had before.

Jessica didn't know what this was, but she could count on the fact that she was Katie's property, now and forever.

Katie pushed past Jessica's cervix, entering her womb. Her ovaries bulged, visible on the outside of her stomach. Katie's cock was also visible, stretching out the latina girl's stomach thin. Katie reckoned that if she had the strength, she could probably kill her girlfriend with her cock from the inside.

Tempting, but no.

Instead, she'd opt to impregnate every single fertile egg Jessica had. It would take time, but then again, she loved the girl, and she knew that Jessica loved her. Katie would have more than enough time to go through every single egg.

Katie kept pushing until she bottomed out inside of Jessica, her cock reaching up to Jessica's nose. She had to pause, feeling every single nerve in her body explode with euphoria. This was what Katie was meant to do. The pleasure that she was feeling by just being sheathed inside her girl was worth the pain her cock and balls were constantly in for being too big. Now, though, she wanted to truly ruin Jessica.

Katie pulled back, moaning as Jessica's pussy refused to ungrip her cock. She thrust her hips back in, punching Jessica's head with her cock from inside her own body. Katie fucked Jessica like an animal, delighting in the equally animalistic moaning of her prey.

Her titanic balls swung into the couch, breaking the wooden panel beneath the cushioned calf rests. They were gurgling painfully with cum, eager to flood out. Their time would come shortly.

"You fucking love that, whore?" growled Katie, panting as she thrust back in. Before growing her cock, Katie would never be as vulgar as she was being now, even during sex. Hearing her stripped of her inhibitions like this had been terrifying to Jessica, but now it only made her melt into another orgasm, squeezing Katie's cock as hard she could involuntarily.

"Y-yes, b-babe. Juss like that." Answered Jessica, her speech impeded with every thrust of Katie's cock.

"I'm gonna fucking cum, babe. I'm gonna fucking ruin you." Sneered Katie. Jessica yelled as she orgasmed for the millionth time that morning.

Katie sped up as much as she could. The sound of Katie's nuts thumping into the broken sofa masked any other noise. Katie was sure that their neighbors were hearing it. It didn't matter to Katie, if they complained, she would fucking ruin them too.

Katie seized as her orgasm rocked through her body. Her brain froze, all higher brain function ceasing as all the muscles in her body rippled. Jessica could feel the cock inside her expanding, pushing further inside her.

Katie screamed as her cock expanded, the muscle in charge of pulling up her nuts was straining hard against the weight of it. Her brain flooded with serotonin, and it wouldn't stop until her nuts emptied. Not knowing what else to do to express her orgasm, Katie balled her fists and brought them down on Jessica.

The girl orgasmed as she was abused by her lover once more. Nothing could convince her that this wasn't true love.

Katie's nuts slowly climbed higher, the pain transforming into pleasure. The first shot of cum that punched into Jessica's womb felt like a freight train slamming into a wall. And just like a freight train slamming into a wall, an orgasm slammed into Jessica. She cummed her brains out as her womb painfully inflated to beachball size and bigger.

Katie's mind was completely blank. As every muscle in her body tightened to cum, she knew then how she was going to earn carrying around her cock. She would have to cum as many times as it took to build the muscle. She eyed her inflating girlfriend and sneered, Jessica wouldn't be enough to help her. She'd need to fuck more women. Dominate them and impregnate them.

By the time Katie's orgasm had subsided, Jessica was sporting a belly about the size of an overinflated yoga ball. The girl was spluttering, her lungs squashed from the inside by all the cum inside of her womb. Her ovaries were still visible from the outside and looked like they were inflating with cum. Katie smiled, she was pregnant for sure.

Katie's attention was brought back to her cock. There was tiny little droplets of blood on her shaft. She frowned as she wiped them, did she hurt Jessica internally? More tiny droplets soon appeared. Oh. During her orgasm, her cock hardened more, causing some of the strained skin to bleed.

Katie couldn't help but smile at this. Her cock was too powerful for its own good. She would master it and fuck every woman that she wanted. But first, she was still feeling frisky, and her cock hadn't gone down.

Katie placed a toe on Jessica's broken shoulder, causing the latina to shriek in pain, waking up from her post orgasmic state.

"Ready for round two?" Asked Katie. Jessica smiled, "always, babe."

The two girls fucked till night. The next day, Jessica dropped out of University to focus full time on servicing her girlfriend, who, despite abusing her during sex, was back to her caring self when they weren't fucking... which wasn't too often. Regardless, they loved one another and Jessica had gotten pregnant with her children. Octuplets, to the surprise of the sonographer when they went to find out.

To the surprise of the town, girls were dropping out of college left and right and becoming pregnant. Men would lose their wives and boys would lose their girlfriends, and it was all thanks to the book in the tunnel. Katie's life couldn't get any better.

12