Magic Lips

Story Info
Belinda was a normal girl... was...
2.1k words
4.15
8.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time posting and is definitely not meant to be taken seriously. It's also intentionally short and I don't assume anyone actually wants to read this.

If you have any feedback I would love to hear it.

***

Belinda checked her phone, the LED screen showed no sign of a response from her boyfriend Tanner. She hadn't heard from him in the last few weeks, and hadn't seen him in months since his job kept him away from their small studio apartment in the budding town of Grants Landing. The sun swung low in the sky and reflected off of her tv screen, a bright beam hitting her square in the eyes and drawing her attention towards the romcom she had been avoiding watching.

She stood up from her couch and smoothed out the wrinkles in her sundress, feeling the soft breeze caused by her movement run the length of her bare pussy. She paused to enjoy the feeling of having no panties on, before walking to the curtained off section of the apartment that they had in place of an actual shower. The old rustic looking knobs used to control the temperature rotated smoothly as a steam began to fill the area around it. Quickly she disrobed and climbed into the warm water letting it cascade down her naked twenty-one year old body and washed away her stress and tension in its embrace.

Three weeks, it had been three weeks since she had heard from him. Their last conversation still rang in her mind. They had fought over some girl he worked with out in LA. He spent the night at the girls house, Bel had actually heard the girls voice coming through the phone when she called him that morning. He said they were only friends and that he had slept there because it was closer than his apartment and he didn't want to drive home after drinking.

Tears ran down her face and mixed with the water hugging her naked form. Her life was in shambles as far as she could tell, she gave so much of her time to a man-child who would never see her worth, even if it dropped to its knees in front of it and sucked him off daily. Who was she kidding she told herself, oral had always been her thing, Tanner was never a fan of it and even told her that he found it demeaning. As if all sex isn't demeaning to a woman. She said to herself while fighting back every emotion that was rising in her.

Fuck you! She screamed inside her own head before falling to her knees in desperation. Warm tears began to fill the tiny ducts on either side of her eyes. And so, she prayed, for the first time in her entire life, she prayed for whatever gods may be listening to help her, to bring her something that would turn life back to her favor. Nothing, no heavenly light, no bright and calming presence, just the emptiness that filled her and most of her small apartment.

"Damnit!" Screamed to no one in particular. It had been days since she heard her own voice, even longer since she had belted out into the void.

Her mind twisted towards whatever emptiness surrounded her in search of any answer it could give. A loud crackling proceeded an even louder POP as the lights fizzled out, leaving her surroundings as dark as how she felt. The darkness of her thoughts filling the space between her and the cheap curtain wall separating her from her apartment.

"Answer me!" She screamed, swinging wildly at the air in front of her. Her fist collided with the metal of the shower head leaving a dent deep in its copper casing. A soft red light glowed behind the curtain of her shower, bathing her its' cold embrace, everything felt so cold.

"And why would they do that?" Said a dark masculine voice outside of her shower.

Bels grabbed the curtain and ripped it open, displaying her lithe body for whatever dumbass intruder bothered to break into her home. In front of her, standing just shy of eight feet tall was a being that looked more monkey than human, a thick hairy tail wrapped around his right leg. Her eyes ran the length of his body, from his tone chest all the way down to the monster appendage dangling between his legs. It twitched ever so slightly as he returned her gaze with one of his own.

"What the fuck are you?" She asked in a mix of terror and curiosity, she could feel his presence on her mind before he even had the chance to speak.

"Why, I am your saving grace of course. The very thing you wished for. I am Le-on-ard." He articulated his name before continuing. "Demon grandmaster of orgies or grandmaster of demon orgies. I often get the two confused truth be told." Leonard spoke in an odd way, the pronunciation of each word causing his long forked tongue to roll out of his mouth.

"Leonard?" Belinda asked. Her body had already begun to warm and tingle with need from his very existence.

"No, Le-On-Ard." He spoke clear and concisely as he stepped forward and crossed the distance between them. "And I have a proposition for you." He smiled, which seemed to her more of a snarl than a friendly gesture.

Belinda was short, even for a woman at only five foot tall. His cock hung a few inches from her face, its musky scent filling her nostrils and eliciting a barely audible moan from her lips. It smelled sweet, but almost buttery as its massive tip almost brushed her bare chest. Near where it met his pelvis hung two massive scarlet balls in stark contrast to his onyx fur.

"A..and wha..what is that?" She stammered out as his intoxicating scent filled her lungs to the brim and lit a burning desire in the folds of her pussy.

"Oh, it's quite simple, you play the part of the good little whore and I give you the power to avenge yourself of your cuck of a boyfriend, Tanner is it?" Leonard spoke, ripping the name from her mind.

"I'm not a whore!" Bels shouted, finding her voice in time to hear a thunderous laugh from the figure before her. The dampness between her legs grew, drawing her attention away from the gargantuan demon.

"No, no quite yet you aren't. Twenty-one years of age and you have only known a man through one of your fuck holes." His fingers brushed the sensitive parts of her lips, sending a shiver all the way down to her uncovered sex.

"I'm saving myself." She whispered, just loud enough for herself to hear as his hand slid down her body towards what he craved.

"And that's why I'm here. Give me your most precious gift and I will give you the power you seek to right where you were wronged." He inserted the tip of his large finger into her pussy and drew it back. A long line of her arousal followed it as he brought his hand to just in front of her face and inserted it into her mouth.

"Or." He spoke quickly. "I can just use this hole and give you something less, but you'll still be able to reach your goal. Eventually that is." He added mockingly.

Belinda sucked hard on the wetness surrounding his finger, plunging her mouth as deep as she could force it to go. When she had finally cleaned off all of the taste of herself from him, he withdrew his hand and stared hard into her eyes with his red pupils. His cock began to harden in front of her face, he had his answer.

Bels bent slightly down and wrapped her thin hand around his large shaft. Her tongue darted out of her mouth to lick his tip before she stretched her full lips around the full width of his buttery red penis. The mixture of salt, musk, and sweetness filled her mouth to its fullest. The gentle sway of his balls mesmerized her as she went to work on sucking the load out of them.

Leonard laughed as he placed his large dark hand on the back of her head and forced his cock as far into her mouth as it could go. He pulled back, letting the tip rest between her lips before plunging the full length deep into her throat roughly. Reality meant little to the demon; Belinda would live, and once her task was complete she would do much more than that.

Belinda lifted his massive shaft up over her head and ran her tongue along the indent between his balls lapping at the cock flavored saliva that had gathered there. With each swipe of her lashing tongue against the wrinkled skin they began to tighten. She sucked one into her mouth forcefully and heard the first uncontrolled noise that the demon had made. A smile crept mischievously across her lips before she plunged her head back down onto his awaiting shaft.

It tore at the corners of her wet mouth as she sucked on it harder than she had ever sucked a cock before. Belinda moaned around his shaft as he buried it back inside her throat, his taste bringing her close to orgasm by itself. She forced herself to take his entire massive length down her throat before tonguing his oversized balls as best she could.

Her hand crept between her legs, her fingers were determined to fill the fold of her wet pussy. First one, then two, and finally four fingers plunged themselves deeply in and out or her. No matter how hard she fucked herself as she destroyed her own throat around his buttery cock, she still couldn't manage to cum. She forced her thumb to join the fingers already filling her and soon felt the entirety of her hand slid inside her with little resistance. Yet still, her orgasm eluded her.

Before she could pull him from her mouth and beg him to fuck her senseless, his cock began to grow in her mouth and throat. Feeling so close, she forced herself to repeatedly fuck his cock using only the muscles in her throat. Belinda pulled back as her as it started to hurt, only to have Leonard grab the back of her head and slammed her down until her chin once more met his soaked testicles. His cock pumped what seemed like gallons of his semen directly down her throat and into her stomach.

Slowly his cock diminished in size, but still it filled her esophagus, blocking all air from reaching her screaming lungs. The unending torment of cum stole all of the remaining energy from her body as darkness filled her vision. Strong hands grasped her head, forcing her to swallow the last of Leonard's load just before the emptiness of sleep consumed her mind.

She dreamt of demons, Tanner, and a fiery vortex burning through all of the misfortune that plagued her everyday life. Leonard's laugh echoed in the caverns of her thoughts, tempting her with more power to come should she follow him. The question for her had already been answered as even amidst the pain, pleasure wracked her entire body with enough force to cause her to spams around an imaginary cock buried in her.

When Belinda woke, the first thing she noticed was just how sore her jaw was, the next was the curtain covering her pale naked body. Finally, as the sun crept in through her windows, she finally noticed the large fiery red tattoo that now covered her chest in splotches.

She trailed fingers across the strange marking, each little touch sending spasms to her needy cunt. A puddle of fluid splashed against her bare ass as she humped the air hoping to feel a cock inside her. Her hand moved with a mind of its own and slipped a single finger inside her tight cunt. Without the arousal demon, her sore muscles had issues with even that small intrusion, even though she normally used two.

It was still more than enough to send her tipping over the precarious edge. Her entire body quivered in pure bliss as she moaned out, loud enough for her neighbors to surely hear. Slowly her convulsions diminished and she collapsed back on to the ground and released muscles she had no idea she had tensed. Exhausted, she finally let sleep overtake her once more, her fingers still buried in her pussy slowly pumping in and out or her.