Magic, Love, Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tmark0099
tmark0099
750 Followers

She closed her mouth around the head of his dick. Her hands frantically jacked him off; she pushed her tongue to the slit of his cock. She felt his dick jerk along with the rest of his body and then a jet of cum struck the back of her throat, and then another and then another. She swallowed it all; she licked the dribbles of cum around the sides of his dick and cleaned it all with her tongue, finally stopping when there was none left.

Lily got rid of the rest of her clothes in a hurry. Her underwear, wet with her juices, was next to go. Raymond was captivated by the sight of her tits, her small but firm tits. Her nipples were erect. Her pussy lips, dripping down on the futon below, were swollen. His dick got hard again in an instant. His hands were swatted away by her when he reached towards his breasts.

She leaned over, now face to face with Raymond, and whispered, "My turn."

When Raymond started to slide down, she held him still by her thin but strong arms. Confused, he raised his eyebrows.

"Not that. Not today," She explained. She squatted over him, with her hips placed above his knees. Reaching down with her hands, she took his cock, already hard and aching for attention, and lined it with her entrance. She rubbed it over her pussy, getting it wet with her own juices.

Lily moaned when the tip of his dick poked her clit. Feeling primed for his dick to enter her depths, she held it in place and slowly slid down. Her whole body went stiff as she felt his member rest inside her. She moaned in delight, finally able to indulge her desire. She felt it throb, and her muscles tightened in reflex. They both groaned in pleasure. She lifted herself up, his cock almost out of her pussy, and sat back down in one fluid motion.

"Ohhhh..."

"Yesss..." Raymond echoed his sister.

Lily was lost in her own world. Nothing mattered anymore to her. She just wanted this feeling of being filled with her brother to last forever. She knew she loved him, but this proved how much. She had never felt like this before. No feeling, none, could even come close to this. She shut her eyes and increased her speed, her hair swaying along with her head.

"So good, Ray! So good!"

"Ah!" Raymond grunted and traced his finger over her lips and down.

Lily felt his hands cup her breasts, and she moaned in approval, "yes..."

A spark went through her body when she felt his tongue circle around her nipple. She abandoned her restraints. Holding his head tight in her arms, she pushed her breasts to his mouth, shifting it from left to right. His tongue slithered over her skin, and it made her limbs feel like jelly. Her hips, though, didn't let up. She called his name, moaned for his dick, mumbled her love for him, and groaned when he sucked her nipples.

"Oh, Lily... tasty!"

She blushed at his comment, her face a dark shade of pink. The walls of her pussy contracted as she ran her fingers through his hair and back. "Ray!" She moaned again as his rod hit a particularly sweet spot. Twisting her head to meet his gaze, she covered his lips with her own.

"Uhh..."

Lily kissed him intensely, trading saliva between their mouths. His smell, his lovely, manly, smell made her swoon. The fullness in her love-hole because of his member inside her, and the heat of his body as she wrapped her arms around him and her legs locked behind his waist, drove her wild. It throbbed, his dick, it pulsed whenever she gave him a kiss, and with it so did her heart.

"Oh, lord... so big!" A long sigh of pleasure escaped Lily's mouth as her twin jerked upwards. She tightened her hold around his back and let him drive her. Her lips quivered in pleasure as he increased the strength of his strokes. The thumping sounds intensified and she locked him close, her whole weight on his thighs with her legs the leverage to rock her hips over his pounding, hard, cock.

"So tight..." Raymond moaned over her collarbone. His words, his hot breath over her neck, brought her to an edge. She ground her engorged clit against his chiseled muscle, marveling at his handsome features.

"Ray, I- I'm close..." She felt it coming, the elusive wave of pleasure. She kissed him deeply. Her hips were a blur as her limbs held him still. A torrent of juices flew out of her pussy with a loud squelching noise. "Cumming!" Her scream got muffled inside his mouth. and her whole body vibrated as if lightning had run through it. Then it happened one more time.

"Arghhh..." Lily screamed. Raymond's mouth was latched on her nipple while his dick spewed loads of cum in her pussy. She squirted again, and her core shook with delight. Dazed and fulfilled she let go of him and fell back beside him. Her body twitched for some time as she remained dreamily staring at him.

When she regained some semblance of reality, she kissed him with passion, confessing her love over and over again. She smiled as she cuddled with her brother. She was finally able to sleep in peace after years of yearning.

***

Lily woke up the next morning alone in the cave. She panicked to find Raymond missing. Hurriedly, putting on her clothes and armor, she went outside. "Hey." A voice greeted her.

She sighed in relief, seeing the smiling face of Raymond, her brother, her twin, her love, and now her lover. She smiled at the memories of the previous night. She started laughing, her mood further brightening up, when Raymond lifted her in his arms and spun her around, obviously in a very good mood himself.

"I awakened," Raymond laughed out.

...

The third part has already been written so there shouldn't be a long wait. Glossary is up, do refer to it in case of any confusion.

Please comment and rate. Thank you for reading.


tmark0099
tmark0099
750 Followers