All Comments on 'Magic Pills Ch. 03'

by jackiegirl199

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Kanga40Kanga40about 19 years ago
Great story

I went back and re-read part 1 after reading Ch2.

I had not remembered the whole thing correctly (Well, it was a year ago since you posted the first one...)

Just one thing, please avoid the obvious urge (seeming to glint in there somewhere) to turn this into a group and/or lesbian sex story.

You are doing well without the fetishes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
You've Still Got It

To get back up to speed I also re-read Parts one and two before I read part 3. It was seamless from start to finish and you lost nothing in your writing from first to last. Congtratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The obvious

This is along the lines of Kanga's comment. Only my "obvious" is different from his. Please don't end it with the women laughing because the pills are actually placebos.

Just Plain Bob

Blackout_ChaosBlackout_Chaosabout 19 years ago
Patiently Waiting For More

I love the direction you're going with this. I think the story could explode in a great way if you involved swinging or some other such thing. I look forward to the next chapter.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Nice continuance!

Nice job! I enjoyed the read! Love the part where she gave her husband a blowjob in front of her prudish friend! Overall very enjoyable! I did love your insight into why us guys love to cum in our wives mouths or on them. It showed you have thought about this and asked more than a few questions. You nailed it 100%.On another note I hope your story doesn't spiral into the lesbian, swapping Genre, that is so invasive in this category. But a little exhibitionism in front of their friends would probably be good!

Thanks for Writing!

Sexmate

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
So far, so good!

This is a great story. With just a little white lie, the couples are becoming more loving to each other, more attentive to each others needs. It's great to see a story of a loving couple without the cheating crap that is a trademark of this site.

Thank you for the time and effort in writing this story.

RedJohnnyRedJohnnyabout 19 years ago
Fantastic

Well written, great and believable story. I particularly enjoyed your insight on blowjobs. Please keep this series going.

RedJohnny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great

Great story keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Superb

Very Well Done - however, your closing hinted at an interplay which would dampen our enthusiasm for your effort to date.

Please don't succumb to a different theme after getting along so cleanly this far. Its arousing, erotic and sensual thus far so don't go there please! Knowing your core audience can be important to achieving true entertainment appreciation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Don't wait too long for the next installment

This is obviously(from the number of possitive comments) a really good story--not like so many of the very transparent musings. In the next few chapters it will be a challange for you to keep up and improve the story line. I can hardly wait to see how you do it. Please don't wait too long for the next installment.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Love it

This is a great story... Loving hubby's and wifes.. I love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lovely!!!

I don't know - it's so neat, beautiful, funny and hot at the same time!!!

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonover 17 years ago
Another Excellent Installment

This story encompasses all of the aspects: Love, humor, sex and intellect. Jackie's stories are so three-dimensional. Who else would have considered including such an in-depth an analysis of blowjobs?

Anyone can write a stroke-story. Few can write it with characters, setting and discriptions that make it real. Fewer still can write something that stimulates the mind as well as the loins.

Thanks Jackie.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Jackie is such a manipulating bitch.

But she is so much fun, you can't help but love her.

Baddogie59Baddogie59almost 5 years ago
Admiration

This just keeps getting better and better.

I agree with your talk about the admiration 100%

That also goes both ways. When a women shows her man how much she admires who he is, and the absolute love she has for him, it will be returned to to the wife "10 Fold" in more ways than you can imagine

I absolutely love your style of writing and the way you think.

I read your Bio and I see that these writings are a prelude to a fantasy or something you would love to try.

I would love to here how that goes for you when you do experiment with these thoughts. I would volunteer as a test subject... Smiles :-)

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I’ve read much worse stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous