Magic Scrolls Pt. 01

Story Info
Fantasy transformation story with a twist...
2.5k words
4.06
11.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
myshell
myshell
12 Followers

It's another long drive home. I'm feeling bored and I decide to veer off the beaten path and take a scenic route, which is out of my usual but I've been pent up and in need of a little adventure today.

I take a highway exit I have never been on before. I decide to go right and assume it will meet with a road that leads back north. I have nothing planned so I am in no hurry to be home by any certain time anyways.

I find an old shop that looks interesting, and I decide to stop. It has a sign that says Adult on it, which is what caught my eye. It was very enchanted looking like a hybrid between witch hut and consignment shop. The parking lot was full of rain filled pot holes from the rain earlier that day. I parked carefully not to hit them for fear of how deep they might have been.

I went into the store, the door had some advertising decorated over the glass with a silhouette of a lifesize feminine figure posing on it, with four bold letters "NSFW". The door opened automatically as I walked up to it, and I walked in.

The first thing I noticed was a giant wall of paper scrolls that looked like they were from a museum or a movie set or something, either way it seemed out of place here. There were scrolls neatly packed in rolls in every corner of the walls. Something I would never have expected to see in a sex store.

In the center of this large room, there were sex toys and and lingeries and many other odds and ends that looked like something out of a sex museum if that is such a thing, rather than a store. As well as some odd furniture and beds placed about... The place had some sort of sex display showroom type of vibe as well. Still everything looked very clean, and well organized.

After looking around some more and saying hello out loud a few times to what appeared to be an empty room, I decided to browse the store a bit, and I say it aloud "I'm just going to browse your wares if you don't mind." But no one responded so I started looking around at the shelves.

I find myself looking at all the toys, and realizing that none of them are anything that I have ever seen before... All have weird names and different features that I wouldn't even know how to describe, aside from calling them magical... I figured it was all fantasy but this whole concept was turning me on an awful lot.

I decided to look at the lingerie. This is where things started to get really weird. After I looked at a piece of lingerie and turned I could see a reflection of myself in the mirror behind me except I was wearing the lingerie that I had just looked at.

I felt like it was really on me and then when I looked closer I realized that the reflection of me had the body of a woman my size and age just with my face on her. I looked at another lingerie and then back and it changed again. This one had a catsuit with a mask and ears and tail. I looked just like a Catwoman...

I ventured over to the scrolls and I saw a sign that said "PLEASE BEWARE!!! Some of the scroll's powers are permanent, use at your own risk!" This had me intrigued... What could that possibly mean? After seeing the magic mirror trick I didn't know what to expect next. I just knew I was extremely horny because of this place.

I picked out the first scroll I could reach closest to me. It was old paper with a string tied around it like you'd expect a magic scroll to be. It showed a marking on the ribbon, in shiny golden ink that seemed to glow. I was still skeptical of it being anything other than fantasy, so I picked it up to see what it was all about...

The scroll began to unravel itself, like it had a mind of its own, even levitating itself in front of me so I could easily see the symbols on it, but I could not read anything yet as the writing was lighting up like a solar flare as it flashed like lightning and a crash of thunder came with it, and I felt my body become lighter in some places and heavier in others.

My body felt lighter, and I had tits now. Somehow I still had my penis but I looked like a girl now for real not just in the mirror. Something about this made me afraid but then I suddenly had an urge taking me over to go fuck a cock with my ass for real and I didn't know how to stop myself. It was all I could think about, and for some reason I found myself actually say "I wish someone would fuck my girly ass right now!" out loud...

Then all of a sudden the store lights went out. It was pitch black. I heard a bunch of voices asking about the request I had just made... "That's right" I said, cum inside my girly ass with your hard cocks! And then the lights flashed back on...

In the light there were now 8 men, naked with huge cocks just looking like they are all ready to fuck me at once... And then they did! I was the happiest little slut in the whole world that day. I only wish I had done it sooner somehow.

I never expected a fantasy like that to be real, but it was happening and I could not go back anymore... I was being fucked like a girl, in my girl body, with my actual face and cock still in the normal way just more feminine, hairless, thinner, and cleaner, softer and a little more petite, and that goes for both my face and my cock.

It felt like days went by as I didn't even get tired thirsty hungry or sore while just letting them all fuck me in every hole as we all came together over and over, while I licked up every drop off of their cocks swallowing as much cum as I could, sucking it down voraciously like someone who had been thirsty in the desert for days that had been given fresh water... It was like sexual heaven to me.

I began to wonder how I'd ever leave this place if it was going to keep giving me all my sexual fantasies as a reality. I forgot about ever being a man for a second there... And then it came back and I was reminded that I had tits now and that I couldn't just hide from anyone who knew me as a man before, unless maybe there was a spell reversal or it wore off somehow.

I put it off for as long as could help it but it was bothering me so much that I had to know... Was this going to be the way my body looked from now on permanently?

I began to look for the scroll again. I found it lying in a puddle of cum. It dripped off slowly as I held it up to read it. Looking at the scroll in my hands I could read it now. The words said:

"Would you like to try another fantasy? Pick another scroll and it will find your fantasies and make them your reality. If you wish to remove the last spell, you may do so by leaving this store now and never returning... The effect from each scroll will become permanent if you choose to open another."

I began to wonder if this was true, considering how real everything felt but for some reason I was stubborn enough to think it couldn't be serious, and just ignored the warning about it being permanent... Maybe it was because I was still rock hard and gooning over all of the possibilities I was imagining in my head, but I grabbed another scroll high up this time at the very top, which I had to climb a step ladder to reach.

I stepped off the ladder scroll in hand and it began to open again, but this time it didn't glow and it was covered in a very dark black ink. The symbols were so dark that they seemed to absorb the light around them. The scroll gave out a very strange deep howling sound and then it flashed dark for a second and when the light came back I felt smaller.

I couldn't tell what was different because my tits were still there and my body felt the same just smaller. I felt my cock was missing and instead I had a vagina. I immediately had my finger inside of it exploring the feeling. I was in deep love with my new vagina. I wanted a real cock inside it immediately.

I remember thinking about the black letters and wondering what was different about this spell than the last so this time instead of immediately asking for more cocks to appear, I decided to look back at the scroll first.

It was legible to me now, not to my surprise. I noticed that the message was still in dark black letters and they were almost too dark to read, but here's what it said:

"You are cursed. This spell will never wear off. You should be more careful when playing with your fate in a random shop you find in the middle of nowhere. You are now 18 years old, and you're a girl, and you will never age, and you will never scar.

You will be taken into sex slavery by the gypsies who own this store. They will sell your body to whoever they feel like. There is only one way to stop this curse, and that is to take another scroll immediately before the gypsies see you in that form."

I dropped the scroll immediately and grabbed another one in fear for my life. I was scared now instead of enjoying this... I did not want to be a slave, even if I wanted to be used like a bimbo... This was a fantasy I did not want to follow through with... I was praying to God asking for him to forgive me and have mercy on me for coming in this store in the first place...

The next scroll had gold letters again, to my reluctance. It lit up bright just like the first one... I felt relieved and I watched as it flashed again and I felt my body grow and change stranger than ever before.

There was weight and feeling of completely new limbs and shapes that I could not even manage to gain control over at first, while I tried to figure out what happened I saw myself in the mirror...

I had become a... A... A... DONKEY!!!

How was I going to enjoy this I wondered... It was obviously something I never considered but I decided I'd look at my cock since it was probably pretty big. It WAS!!! I looked in the mirror and it was hanging down past my knees.

I realized I could bend my head pretty far back so I decided to look without the mirror for a while. I realized how big it actually was and it was growing bigger yet from my excitement. "I could bend my neck even further" I thought. And so I did, and I realized I could reach my huge donkey cock with my own donkey mouth...

I began to suck on my cock until I noticed that someone was watching me. They were standing in a part of the room I had been sure I had not seen anyone before. They had bright red hair, and looked likely to be a woman from the figure I could make out. I stopped sucking myself and tried to speak, only to mutter out donkey noises.

The figure walked out of the back of the shadows and came closer to me. I began to see her face, as she came closer. She spoke to me, saying "you look very horny, would you like me to help?" I shook my donkey head yes to her. She began stroking my huge donkey cock.

She was short enough to stand right underneath if she leaned down and she positioned herself just right for me to penetrate her ass or vagina. I felt her push it in and I watched in the mirror while I fucked this woman as a donkey.

My body was alien to me yet it felt normal somehow. I just wanted to cum though so I could grab the next scroll in hopes to become human again. I liked being on two legs better than four now that I had tried it. Something came over me while I was fucking her ass and I felt like I had a better plan for the next move.

I decided to come up with a fantasy in my head before picking another scroll up, and so while I fucked this girl's pussy and ass over and over for a few hours, I thought of what might be my favorite fantasy. I came up with several more ideas but settled on one.

Just then I started to cum like a firehose inside of this human girl with my donkey dick. She jerked and moaned more than anyone I've ever seen even in the most extreme pornos... Then she thanked me and stepped off my cock and rubbed herself off a bit while watching me.

I grabbed another scroll with my donkey lips, and it opened for me. I saw dark forboding ink again and it went dark like before then when I felt it change me again I felt strange so but more human. I had become a fictional character brought to reality. As the lights returned I looked in the mirror and looking back at me was the most beautiful creature I had ever laid eyes on...

I was turned into a little wood elf. I had very small tits and a vagina still, and I felt stronger and more agile than ever before. The scroll was now picked up by the girl who had by now cleaned herself off of my donkey cum from earlier. She read it aloud so I could hear.

"You shall be cursed to be a pet for the goblin lord. He loves fucking little wood elf girls more than anything. His cock is so big it will break you in half. You have only one chance to stop this from being your fate... To stop the curse you must complete a quest for us.

You must go to the cave of forgotten pleasures, and seek out the legendary golden dildo. It is said to harness the power to defeat the goblin lord. If you fail, the goblin lord will kill you with his huge dick little wood elf, so you must not fail if you wish to live."

[to be continued...]

myshell
myshell
12 Followers