Magic Step Counter

Story Info
Joe buys a one-of-a-kind step counter.
11.4k words
4.74
14.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Preface: Everyone in this story is eighteen years old or older. The story is entirely fictional. Any similarities to real people or events are purely coincidental. Constructive comments are always welcome.

Enjoy

Magic Step Counter - Joe buys a one-of-a-kind step counter

Joe stayed the same size, 6' 2" tall and 155 pounds, all through high school and college. He never even bothered to weigh himself. He ate all the wrong foods, drank, did drugs, and never exercised. His family was skinny so there was no reason to believe he wouldn't stay skinny. After engineering school, he got a desk job and continued with the same habits and lifestyle.

Working in an engineering office wasn't so bad but there were virtually no single women there. That was what he missed most about college, the women. In college, he did all right with the ladies. He was no Don Juan but there were so many single women available, that he managed to score enough. He even had a couple of girlfriends.

In the real world, he rarely saw an available woman during the day. At night, he tried going to bars to pick up women, but it was competitive out there and he'd always been a little reserved around women. He dreaded trying dating apps.

He complained about it to one of his male friends. In the nicest way possible, his friend suggested losing weight and getting in better shape. His pants were tight and not in a good way. He suggested Rogian for his receding hairline. Joe looked down and noticed that the pockets of his slacks were bulging. He'd never had that happen before.

On his way home, he stopped and bought a bathroom scale. He'd never owned one before. When he got home, he unpacked it and stepped on it. "That can't be right," he thought. He took off all his clothes and tried again. It must be broken.

The next morning, on his way to work, he returned the scale and bought another brand. All day he thought about one hundred and ninety pounds and thought how ridiculous that was. When he got home, he took out his new scale and stepped on them. He wanted to go back and get the other one. The scale read one hundred and ninety-two pounds. He quickly stripped off all his clothes, including his wristwatch and ring, and got back on. One hundred and ninety pounds. He'd only been out of college for a few years. After a quick calculation, he realized that he gained thirty-five pounds - probably more. Before, anytime he weighed himself, he'd had his clothes and shoes on.

Joe was in panic mode. He was only twenty-eight years old. As abhorrent as the idea was, Joe decided to go out for a run. About halfway down the block, he began to wheeze and cough, barely able to catch his breath. He thought he might vomit. A passerby asked if he needed an ambulance.

He'd never been much of a runner. In high school, if any gym class included running, he figured out a way to get out of it. Why run if no one was chasing you?

Later, back at home, after the first two beers of a six-pack, he began to wonder if his failure with the ladies was because he was overweight and out of shape. He didn't think that was it, but when he looked in the mirror, he looked a little dough-ish. "Oh my god," he thought, "I'm fat."

He sat at his computer and visited places on the web he never thought he'd need. He typed in "losing weight" and the screen filled with tips on diet and exercise. He studied them while eating his dinner of a family-sized bag of potato chips and the rest of the six-pack.

The one thing most sites recommended was exercise. Some suggested running but as he demonstrated today, that wasn't happening. Most sites recommended walking. Joe mostly just walked from his car to a building, and he didn't much like that.

They suggested ten thousand steps a day. Joe estimated that it was fifty steps to his car from his house and maybe three hundred steps to his office. That came out to seven hundred steps he was sure to do. He only needed another 9,200 more steps a day. Joe grabbed a package of Twinkies out of the cabinet and thought about this.

In his exhaustive internet search, he noticed a lot of ads for things called "step counters." The most common one was Fitbit. That seemed reasonable to him, but they were more expensive than he was willing to spend.

He was going to have to think about this later. The weekend was coming and that was no time to think about exercise.

The next morning, the house next door was having a garage sale and Joe thought he'd check it out. That would give him some more steps.

He stopped by for a while but didn't see anything worth looking at. Then he saw what looked like an old mechanical step counter that was broken. It was priced at $1.

The lady running the garage sale said it belonged to the previous homeowner. They had found some of his junk in the attic during their recent remodel. The neighbors told her all about the previous owner when she moved in.

They said that he was handsome for an eighty-year-old and he exercised daily. He wore that step counter everywhere he went. No one understood why. He was in great shape. People told him he should get a new electronic one with all the new features, but he said that he liked his old one just fine.

She told Joe that there was a lot of gossip about him around the neighborhood. She heard that he had lots of different ladies visit his house at all hours. Some were much younger than him. He moved in when he was around fifty years old and some of his companions were in their early twenties. That did not suit the older ladies in the neighborhood. Nor did they enjoy that sometimes he would have two or three ladies there at the same time. He never slowed down. One neighbor said that they heard him carrying on, the night before he died.

The neighbors went on and on about how noisy he was with his lady friends. On spring days, when the windows were open, sounds of passion could be heard by people several houses away into the early hours of the morning. They'd make noise for hours.

This woman was obviously titillated by the stories. He died in the house in his eighties and didn't have any family.

Joe didn't believe the gossip, but he bought the step counter anyway. It was only a buck. He thought he would fix it and give it a try. When he got home, he realized how beautiful it was. It looked a bit like an old pocket watch. It had a large dial, each tick equaled one step, up to 100 steps, and three smaller dials that ticked for every 100 steps, 1,000 steps, and 10,000 steps. It wasn't working and was covered in dirt, but it seemed undamaged.

While prying it open with a small screwdriver, Joe jabbed himself in the finger hard enough to draw blood. After the cussing, he put on a band-aid and then cleaned the blood off the step counter. He couldn't see anything wrong inside, so after a couple of drops of thin oil, he put it back together. He shook it and the big hand moved. After a bit more tinkering, he cleaned and polished it. It looked brand new. The only markings on it were Russian. He tried to find it on the web and although he found Russian-made pedometers, there was nothing quite like it.

Joe clipped it to his belt and walked around the house a little and it seemed to be working. Not bad for a buck and a few drops of blood and oil. Now he would at least know how many steps he took in a day. He forgot about the thing until he dressed for work on Monday. As an afterthought, he clipped it to his belt.

+++++

That morning, Joe got on the elevator at work, and a beautiful woman he'd never seen before got on with him. She stood closer to him than required and introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm Luna."

"I'm Joe," he said and shook her hand. He thought it was odd that a woman introduced herself to him.

Joe got off at his floor and Luna said, "Maybe I'll see you on the elevator tomorrow, Joe."

All day long, women paid attention to him and were pleasant.

Joe was at a loss as to why.

He went out for lunch and got a hotdog, chips, and a soft drink. He took it to the park to eat but everything he tried to eat tasted bad, even the soft drink. He tossed it all and headed back to the office. He wasn't hungry anyway. It was a beautiful day, and he had another thirty minutes left before he had to get back to work. He decided to take the long way back to the office. His walk was longer than he realized because he got back fifteen minutes late. It didn't seem like he'd been gone that long.

When he got home, he went out for a walk, and it felt great. He started jogging and he didn't get as tired as he thought. A few days ago, jogging made him want to vomit, but today he felt refreshed. He looked at the step counter and it said that he'd taken 20,673 steps. He wasn't sure how long he'd been out but thought that it must still be broken.

That night he slept better than he had in years. He dreamt about Luna, the woman in the elevator.

+++++

The next morning, he looked in the mirror. He couldn't put his finger on it, but he looked "better."

He checked the step counter by walking and counting his steps and it was exactly right. The walking felt so good that he ran for a little while. When he looked down, he saw he'd gone 10,237 steps. He couldn't believe it.

He showered and dressed for work and noticed that his clothes felt a little loose.

He got on the elevator and Luna got on with a friend. She said, "Hi, Joe," and then to her friend, "This is the guy I was telling you about."

"Joe, this is Hazel."

"Nice to meet you, Hazel."

Hazel stood on the other side of him, again closer than she needed to be.

Luna asked, "What's that thing hanging from your waist, a pocket watch?"

"No," he laughed. "It's an old mechanical step counter, like an old-fashioned Fitbit."

He unclipped it from his belt and handed it to her. She stared at it. "I picked it up at a garage sale and fixed it." He took it out of her hand.

She shook her head, "Huh? What did you say?"

"I picked it up at a garage sale and fixed it."

"It's beautiful."

Joe got off the elevator on his floor and went to work.

He ran into Luna again in the parking lot at the end of the day.

"Hi, Joe," she said. "My car won't start. I'm going to leave it here and call AAA in the morning. Could you give me a ride home?"

Joe was a bit surprised that she asked him. He was almost a stranger who could have been some sort of pervert. "Sure, I can give you a ride."

On the drive to her house, every time he glanced at her, she was staring at him, and her tight skirt was higher up her legs.

When they arrived, she asked, "Would you like to come in for a drink? I don't like going into an empty house by myself."

"I'd love a drink." He couldn't believe that this beautiful woman was asking him into her home.

Inside, she fixed them a couple of drinks and then said, "These office clothes are so uncomfortable. Would you mind if I changed?"

"No, make yourself at home," he said feeling stupid. This was her home.

She laughed and went off into the bedroom.

When she returned, she had on a thin silk robe. She brought her drink and sat down right beside him; their thighs touching. Things like this never happened to him. He wasn't sure they happened to anyone.

"Joe, there's something special about you. I feel like I've known you for a long time." She put her drink down on a table on the other side of Joe. When she reached across, she pressed her breasts against him. As she sat back up, her robe opened, exposing one of her breasts. She closed her robe just a little and Joe noticed that the bottom half of her robe had opened enough that he could see most of her crossed legs.

"Do you find me attractive, Joe?"

"Yes, I find you very attractive." Her robe had opened again. Her breast was showing, and she made no attempt to cover up.

She reached down, took his hand, and pressed it against her breast. She moaned as he squeezed it.

"Joe, I want you. Let's go into the bedroom."

"OK," he said in shock.

When they got into the bedroom, she took off her robe and hung it on the bedpost. Turning around, she displayed her naked body to Joe. He had never seen a woman as beautiful. She walked up to him and unbuttoned his shirt. Her fingers splayed through the hair on his chest. Joe noticed that he had more chest hair than he did this morning.

He bent down and kissed her gently and her reaction was extreme. She deepened the kiss with a passion he'd never felt. Her hands were on his belt, franticly trying to get his pants open. She gave up and pulled them down leaving only his boxers tenting out. Kneeling in front of him, she pulled those down, exposing his manhood. She stopped, looked at him, and sighed. He looked down and his cock looked bigger than normal; not much, but bigger. Maybe it was because he was so excited.

"Tell me what you want, Joe. I'll do anything you tell me to."

He'd never heard a woman say that. "Give me a blowjob."

"Do you want me to swallow your cum?"

"Yes." He didn't want to push his luck, but this was getting so strange, how could he not?

The next thing he felt was warm lips engulfing his steely hard cock. He couldn't remember the last time he'd been this hard. Luna released his cock and put his hands on the side of her head. "Face fuck me, Joe."

It would have been rude not to. He didn't want to gag her, so he didn't go very deep at first. She grabbed his ass and pulled him deep into her. He tightened his grip on her head and thrust into her warm mouth until he filled it with his seed. He watched, stunned, as she swallowed his load.

"You came so much, Joe. I was bad and didn't swallow it all." Cum was dripping out the sides of her mouth. He wiped it off and then offered his finger to her. She licked it clean.

"Make yourself come for me. I want to watch," Joe said.

She smiled and jumped up on her bed. Her legs were spread with her knees bent and she shoved three fingers into her pussy. With her other hand, she rubbed her clit until her hand was a blur.

Joe stroked himself while he watched her. He came all over her belly as she screamed in orgasm.

"Was that, OK? Did you like watching me rub my pussy? I like watching you stroke your cock. No man has ever jacked off for me. I loved feeling your cum splatter on me. It made me come so hard for you." She rubbed his cum on her tits, belly, and clit.

Joe had never come that much. Luna looked at his cock. "Oh my god. You're hard again. You're quite the stud, Joe. I've never seen a man get hard again so fast. Can you please fuck me now? I need your big cock inside me."

He lay on the bed and said, "Climb on top. I want you to fuck me."

Without hesitation, she put her knees on either side of his hips. She looked positively giddy. She grabbed his cock, put it at her wet entrance, and moaned as she slid down on his member.

"Oh, Joe. You're stretching my tight little pussy. I've wanted your cock in me since the moment I saw you."

"You're so tight," Joe said.

"I want to be tight for you. I can grip you harder." She tightened her muscles and gripped his cock as she slid up and down on his shaft. As she moved, he thrust into her. Her beautiful breasts bounced on her chest. She reached up, held her breasts, and pinched her nipples.

Joe had so much energy he felt like he could do this all night. Luna leaned back and put her hands next to his thighs. Her engorged clit showed between her lips. Joe reached forward and rubbed it with his thumb. As soon as she felt his touch, she shuddered and came. Joe didn't stop pounding into her.

"Turn around and face my feet." As soon as she was in position, Joe slid into her soaking pussy again. She played with his balls as he continued thrusting. Beads of sweat covered Luna's back and ran down her ass crack. He could see her puckered rosebud moving up and down and his cock disappearing inside her.

Joe collected some of the juices flowing out of her pussy on his thumb. He pushed it against her ass. She squealed at the sensation and moved faster on him. Each time she pushed down, his thumb pressed harder against her ass until it popped inside. She cried out in pleasure and pushed harder until his thumb was as deep as it could go.

"Oh, god, Joe. I'm going to come again," she cried. He pushed hard into her. Her muscles tightened and her back arched before she started screaming. When Joe heard that, he groaned and held himself deep in her pussy. He felt her muscles spasming as he released his load, filling her again.

Luna lay back on his chest. He squeezed her tits and nipples from behind.

"I can't take anymore," she said and rolled off. She faced away from him, breathing hard, recovering from her orgasms. He rolled on his side behind her. His cock was hard again, and he rubbed it between her ass cheeks.

"How can you be hard again? Your cock feels so good there," she said contentedly. She was tired after her last orgasm but feeling his rigid cock between her cheeks excited her.

Joe bent her legs forward and Luna felt the tip of his cock touching her womanhood. He was poised to enter her from behind.

"I'm not sure I can take you in me again," she said. Joe didn't move. She was tired, still panting from her last climax, but the feeling of his tip pressed against her, made her push back against him. She had to; she still needed him. He slid smoothly into her cum filled pussy. She moaned and her hand went between her legs and rubbed her slippery clit.

Joe felt like he did in his first year of college. That wasn't true. He felt better. Like his first year of college if he'd been in good shape. As he kept slamming his cock into her, he didn't get tired. He had never fucked this much and felt like he could do this all night.

Luna was moaning constantly. She was exhausted and couldn't put in much effort, but she loved feeling him inside her. All that mattered to her was having him fill her pussy with another load of his cum. She reached between her legs, found his balls, and held them. That pushed Joe over the edge again and he exploded into her. She had so much of his cum in her that it squeezed out of her pussy. It made quite a mess on her legs and the bed. Joe felt sexually satisfied for the first time in a long while.

Luna lay in the messy sheets moaning. Cum was dripping out of her well-used pussy. She never had a man fuck her so many times.

Joe got out of bed and put on his clothes. He kissed her goodbye.

"Oh, Joe. That was so...much...no one has...good," She was trying to tell him something, but she was not coherent. Joe got her a glass of water and put it on the nightstand. She was going to be sore in the morning.

Joe felt great. He got in his car and on the way home, he tried to figure out what had happened. What made her want him like that? Maybe she was a deranged nymphomaniac. But that didn't explain how he looked and felt better or how he'd been able to keep going for so long.

At home, he got in the shower and was hard again. He took care of that while thinking about Luna's beautiful body. He'd come five times today. That had never happened before.

When he got out, he looked at himself in the mirror. He looked better than this morning. The hair on his head was thicker. His cock and balls were bigger, his chest was hairier, and he thought he could see muscles in his arms, shoulders, and chest. He stepped on his new scales. He weighed 165 lbs. It wasn't possible to lose over 25 lbs. in less than a week.

The next morning, he woke up early feeling great. He went out for a morning run and the time seemed to pass quickly. He looked at his step counter and it showed that he'd run 35,297 steps, about ten miles, and he wasn't even breathing hard.

+++++

He went in to work early so he wouldn't see Luna in the elevator. Unfortunately, he did run into Hazel, Luna's friend, and they were alone.